You're NOT my soulmate! (aominecchi & sosuke0549)

Sosuke0549

Everyone is born with a simple tattoo on their wrist. A circle , a straight line, a dot , etc. When you start interacting with your soul mate your wrist tattoo begins to become more complex. Your first kiss.. Leaves grow. Your first time, flowers sprout. Getting married, swirls fill your arm.. Its different for everyone. However when Jay finds out that his "soulmate " is male- things don't go as smoothly as they should. He refuses to accept that fact that he's pared with another male, and did I forget to mention he's a homophobe? Will his "Soul mate" be able to gain his trust and love or will Jay shut him out ? Can Jay learn to accept his significant other and realize that love is truly blind and that there's nothing wrong with...being gay?

CHARACTER BIO:

tumblr_myrtsqYt0K1sufw1mo1_500.gif

Name: Jay Kiriyama

Position: Uke

Likes: music, clubing , flirting , running , playing piano, and animals

Dislikes: Gays, sweets, cooking , being alone, and bullies

Personality: Very out going and flirtatious towards females. He's athletic and charming and enjoys helping others. He won't admit it but he's a major homophobe. Deep down inside he holds a type of hatred for them.* Despite having looks and the charm he's quite the play boy with girls and has slept with a handful. He is a " Wonder" Someone who doesn't want his "mark" to define who he loves or what he does, so he sleeps with whoever is wants. He can be a jerk at times.

Past: Jay was bullied growning up and his father walked out on him and his mother at a very young age. He left them for another man. ( reason 1 on why he hates gays and reason 2) He was molested by his gym teacher in elementary school and because of that , he had to* move to a completely different town and begin a new.

Other: Recently Graduated High School and will be attending College at Wayland University. Majoring in journalism and english.

Beginning Post:

"Jay? Are you listening ?"

The handsome male lifted his gaze, yanked from his thoughts.

" hm? Yes of course. "

" Oh yeah ? What did I just say?"

Jay was quiet for a moment. To be honest..he hadn't heard a thing.

" Why live in the past? "

He offered her a small apologetic smile.

" Jay! Pay attention !"

"Okay. Okay. I will."

He amused her with a fake laugh and met her eyes.

" Forgive me.. I'm listening now. "

This blond female with ember eyes was Liv. They were friends since day one of high school. Liv was* the only girl who was not swept away by his charm. The only girl to laugh in his face when he gave her a compliment or heart bounding* pickup line, the only girl he never ever got with. Today she was wearing dark blue ripped jeans and a white crop top. A backwards hat contained her long straight hair. She was wearing her beat up sneaker's and next to her was her skateboard. Liv wasn't like most girls , she was a bit of a tomboy.

She'll never change

He thought. He only listened to her for about a minute before his eyes wondered back to his mark. He couldn't image meeting his soul mate. What would she look like ? Not that he cared about stuff like that but at times he indulged himself with the idea of the perfect girl.

" Sir- your food"

Jay looked up as the waiter* brought him and Liv their ordered food. Liv was the type of girl who ordered the most expensive thing on the menu if she knew she wasn't paying. She had ordered a stake with fries, he watched her pour viniger on the fried potatoes with a raised eye brow. He was always amazed by how untamed she was.

"What?

She shot him a sassy glare.

"Nothing.."

He held back his grin as the two of them started eating. Unlike her, Jay was eating pasta, seasoned and flavored with vegetables.* The two sat outside the restaurant under a large red umbrella. It was a lovely day, with hardly any clouds in the sky. A nice breeze was in the air , making the heat bearable.*

"Anyway-"She cleared her throat, licking her viniger stained fingers. "You're moving into the dorms tomorrow right ?"

"Yeah. Apparently the person I was suppose to room with dropped out last minute so I don't have a roommate.* Although they said there's a chance I'll get one second semester. "

"How are you always so lucky ?Its annoying. "

Jay laughed.

"I don't know. You sound jealous~ You already started college. How is it?"

"Pretty good. I get along with my roommates. There actually really cool, but there nothing like me. "

"That's a good thing. Your the first girl I ever met that was really into cars, and AU Technical College is the top school for all things auto."

"Yeah - had to work my ass off to just get in. Unlike someone. You got into the top college with out even trying. "

He shrugged, before taking another bite of his food.

He was going to miss this. There colleges were five hours away from each other, and Liv was the only real friend he had. Jay was extremely popular in high school, the entire school was his playground. Everyone was his friend and yet..he had no one to go to when he wanted to talk..or vent..or cry. No one was really there for him or had his back other then Liv.

"Are you gonna miss me?"

She smirked.

Jay shook his head. He refused to boost her ego.

"I'm glad I'm finally getting rid of you. "

"Wooooww you ass-" She laughed, saying in a joyful manner,"Fuck you..I know your gonna miss this. "

" eh.........maybe...but probably not."

He smiled. He was defiantly going to miss her , especially that foul mouth she had. Not to many girls had back bone like she did.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Where do you want this box?"

" oh- over there is fine and you can set every thing else on the floor in that corner. "

Jay directed the upper class man who was helping him move in. There were so many students moving in that it was hectic. Every hallway was crowded with people and parents, but it was nice to have the upper class man helping all the freshman move in and direct them if they were lost.

Jay was moving in by himself. His mother wasn't able to come help or see him off since she was out of town.* Her job seemed to always keep them apart.

"Wow...I brought a lot.."

He muttered to himself. He scratched the back of his head slightly frowning, knowing he had to unpack. Just when he was about to begin he felt a sudden tingling sensation on his wrist.

What ?

He looked at the small black diamond on his wrist.* The penny sized mark was surrounded by dots that looked like freckles that entrapped the dark shape. His mark...

Jays chocolate brown eyes* widened slightly. He watched as the mark began to move! It was as if it had a mind of its own!

No... Here ? B-but who ?

His soul mate...was close.

He peaked his head out into the hallway way. There were a few girls helping move boxes but..he felt nothing special when looking at them.

Why do I feel...so nervous ?

He touched his chest. What was this feeling ?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• aominecchi

Appearance:

5b93f27ab83ca72bdc1cf8442197583d.gif

Seijuro Aihara | Male | Nineteen

192cm 6'3"| 87kg 191lbs | Japanese | Seme

Basketball, running, eating, videogames

. Doing house chores, waking up early, bugs

Personality: Sei, short for Seijuro, is an introvert and a loner, usually keeping distance from others. In spite of this, many women and men approach him because of his good looks, only to find out he is a sadistic monster that loves playing with people's feelings.

Past: There isn't anything extraordinary to state. Sei has a younger sister, who's 8, and an older one who's 22, meaning he is the middle child and only son. Therefore, he often falls victim to his sisters' claws, becoming their playing thing or being experimented on. Perhaps that's where he got his twisted nature from. Besides his family, Sei has played basketball ever since he could remember, bringing back home a few awards. His position is SG.

Other: Sei is in his second year of English Literature and in the college's basketball club.

Ah, autumn. The most hectic season through the whole year. Excited freshmen are roaming the halls in packs like lost sheep. Others are asking unnecessary questions and help with moving in. And someone, made the grave mistake to bump onto Sei, receiving a death glare in return. Poor thing, it kept apologizing while shivering profoundly in fear. Well, whatever. He has just returned from practice and does not have time to play around. Or to be exact, he does not care.

"Where do you think you are going, idiot brother?" A sadistic female voice calls out with a wide grin and grabbed Sei from his left shoulder. "You promised you would help out a friend of mine with his dorm change." Sei instantly snapped, turning back with yet another vicious glare towards his big sister. His fist was clenched, ready to punch her but somehow managed to keep his composure. Sei took a deep breath and then slowly exhaled, letting out the brightest smile in the world afterwards. "How could I forget a request from my dear Sister?" He replied, almost feeling the urge to puke at his own words and then added "Where is your friend? I'll go help him out.".

Ayumu, Sei's older sister, is already in her fourth year of Law School and he counts the days and months left till her graduation day, when alas he'll be left in peace. Just a year, he murmurs under his breath. 365 five days and she's gone. No, less than that. Then I'll finally escape from her clutches. Sei continues to utter in both anger and frustration while walking down the dormitories' isle and searches for the room number his sister had provided.

Finally, Sei halts at the correct door and stands for a while, discreetly observing the people inside. It only now occurred to him, that he did not know the name of the person he is helping nor how they looked like. Which totally feels like an Ayumu scheme to simply mess with him.

A faint sigh escapes from Sei's lips as he knocks on the already opened door and then leans his right side on it, staring at Jay. "Oi." He attempts to grab the man's attention as he stands, but more likely emits an intimidating aura thanks to his height and build. Moreover, Sei was still wearing his basketball uniform. "Are you the one needing help?" Like, so vague. A big part of him hoped he wouldn't be needed. A big part of him, had not even realized his mark on his left wrist had changed shape. However, it was after their glances met that Sei felt something. Something that he had never felt before; A small charge of electricity, sending shivers down his spine, to which Sei could only utter a silent "The fuck?".

Jay didn't know what to do, he quickly walked back into his dorm room to search for his phone and grab his key. As he did this he didn't hear the soft knock on his already opened door.

"Oi...Are you the one needing help?" [/Quote]

Jay turns around and his body stiffens up at the sight of the stranger. The moment there eyes met, he was hit with a warm spine tingling sensation. His mark transformed into something new and now took up the entire space of his wrist.

His eyes widened slightly at the sight of the blond. This feeling..it couldn't be..

He quickly looked at his wrist and utter shock crossed his face.

T-this can't be happening ! You've got to be kidding me!! His heart was beating so quickly! He felt like he had just ran a 5k.

N..no ... This can't be right? I-im not... I'm not gay!

He bit his lip feeling slightly uncomfortable. He didn't know what to say.

He didn't understand this. Was the world playing a horrible joke on him ? How could his soulmate be a guy?

"..J-Jay...Jay Kiriyama."

He gave the basketball player his name.

"D..did you...feel that too?"

There definitely was a spark; a moment of surprise to the never felt before sensation. Sei was in disbelief. Sure, a few people have a tattoo that grows whenever they interact with their soulmate, but in his family only he and Ayumu have it. Ayumu's mark is a heart at her right shoulder,

which Sei remembers ever since he was born. His, is nothing extraordinary. Thank God. It's nothing but a few tiny circles that could easily pass as moles. Imagine if he had something different. Something girly like his older sister's. He dreads the thought.

"Did I ask for your name?" Sei snapped with a murderous frown as he tilted his head. The only reason he was there, was because of his sister's request and not to chat. Such unnecessary small talk is something that he utterly despises, mostly because he is simply used to being alone. "I asked if you need help." Sei repeated, because, apparently, the boy was missing a few screws from his brain or something. "I don't know what you felt but I will soon make you feel so many things at once, you wish you were dead." He then continued with his most angelic smile, although his eyes weren't matching his expression. No, he definitely felt that. Proof of that, was his dumbfounded expression upon realizing his moles had turned into a small galaxy on his wrist. Gah, he would have to wear a wristband from now on. Imagine if his family will find out, how much fun he will be made of. Not because his soulmate is perhaps a guy, but because Sei has a soulmate. The idea of the middle son to fall in love is a concept the Aihara family cannot grasp.

After a few seconds, Sei approached Jay and then crossed his arms, observing the other's tattoo. Destiny had a weird sense of humor, he thinks and sighs. Maybe he shouldn't be this cold towards his fated person.

What if this angers destiny and he ends up losing the upcoming championship. "So bothersome..." Sei utters under his breath while scratching his nape and then shifts his gaze towards Jay once again, remaining silent for a short while. "Are you sure about that? Maybe it's malfunctioning or something?" Like there is any chance for that scenario to happen. Still, Sei is a man that believes in superstitions and does not even dare to step out his dorm without reading the daily horoscope.

"Did I ask for your name?" [/Quote]

Jay was slightly taken aback. He didn't expect to receive such a murderous tone and glare from his soul mate. What was his problem ?

"I asked if you need help." [/Quote]

Jay struggled to regain his emotions and composer. His mark activating ment nothing. This encounter ment nothing. He was in control of his life. Not some stupid mark!

"No..I don't. "

Perhaps he was just like him. A wonder!

"I don't know what you felt but I will soon make you feel so many things at once, you wish you were dead." [/Quote]

Jay's entire demeanor changed hearing the blonds threat. How dare he! Was this asshole really his one true love ?!

"Did you just- threaten me?"

He put on a smirk and crossed his arms as the other approached him.

"So bothersome...Are you sure about that? Maybe it's malfunctioning or something?"[/Quote]

"Bothersome yes."

He hissed.

"Your defiantly not my type. I don't know about you, but I'm a wonder and there's no way I'm letting a mark tell me who I'm suppose to be with. "

He took a step away from the other.

"Why don't we just act like this never happened. "

The two of them could go there separate ways and act like stangers never needing to interact with each other again.

Sei curiously watched as his supposed fated partner, who is a male, kept denying the events that had just transpired. How can he simply ignore what had happened? It is an once in a lifetime chance and he does not want to anger Fate as he has an upcoming friendly match in a few days. "Yeah... Yeah..." He answered in a boorish tone, not really agreeing with what Jay had been saying but to make him shut up for a while. "Look here shortie." Sei sadistically smiled as he approached Jay, his immerse height overshadowing the other. Okay, the height difference wasn't THAT enormous between them, but he was certainly taller and more... intimidating. "Who says you are my type as well? Huh?" Sei practically glares at the poor lad but his real expression is somewhat concealed by his smile, the end result being utterly scary. "I prefer cute, shy and kind girls. The opposite of you. Who will make me bento everyday. Does this description fit you? No. So don't be all cocky and high almighty." Well, Sei's wish to have an ideal girlfriend can't really come true for various reasons. One of them being that he is no longer in Japan and he can no longer have bentos. He had been invited into this university and was given a scholarship. "However..." Sei exhales after a moment of silence and then leans closer to Jay, hoping to give him chills as he whispers. "We shouldn't go against fate you know. At least pretend you love me or something, till Monday. I don't want to lose. You'll come see me play, right Jay-chan?" He whispered into the other's ear and then smiled some more, attempting to ruffle his head if allowed. "You are going to support me and all. shape your hands into a heart and smile during all four quarters. I'll be watching. If you are not there, you will regret it." Oh, applying no pressure at all there. Sei tilts his head with a cute expression, which was fake and used more like to tease Jay before leaving. "See you in two days Jay-chan."

Jay glanced at Sei as he spoke to him. He was secretly hoping that he'd just agree with him and they'd go their separate ways.

"Look here shortie."[/Quote]

Jay squinted his eyes in slight confusion. Did he just..call him short?

The taller male approached him but Jay stood his ground even tho Sei was extremely intimidating.

"Who says you are my type as well? Huh?"[/Quote]

Sei glares at him giving him the chills. Jay blinked at him. Not to sound cocky but Jay was everyone's type.

This guy...

Sei hid behind a mask of scarsam and intimidation which threw off Jay. He couldn't read him, let alone figure him out. He was...kind of scary.

"I prefer cute, shy and kind girls. The opposite of you. Who will make me bento everyday. Does this description fit you?[/Quote]

He attempted to answer the reotorocal question but was quickly cut off.

"N--"

No. So don't be all cocky and high almighty."[/Quote]

Jay wasn't use to this. Sei had a personality he had never encountered before. He wasn't quite sure what to say or how to respond and even if he did know..his feelings were going haywire. Right now..he was feeling controlled and he hated this feeling.. but apart of him was liking this.

His mind rejected Sei and this horrible idea of being with him, but his heart was saying something completely different.

"However..." [/Quote]

Sei gets closer to him, making him shutter.

"We shouldn't go against fate you know. At least pretend you love me or something, till Monday. I don't want to lose. You'll come see me play, right Jay-chan?" [/Quote]

Jay felt like a hopeless little girl ! He struggled to hide his feelings but a faint blush appeared on his cheeks hearing Sei call him Jay-chan Why was his heart beating so fast ?!

"N-no. No way! "

Sei ruffled up his hair which made him frown in irritation. He quickly pushed Sei's hand away

"Don't act like we're friends. "

He hissed. Trying to fix his hair.

"You are going to support me and all. shape your hands into a heart and smile during all four quarters. I'll be watching. If you are not there, you will regret it." [/Quote]

"Is that another threat ."

He glared. He watched as the basket ball player*headed to his door.

"See you in two days Jay-chan."[/Quote]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jay laid down on his bed, his eyes glued to his mark. It was late but he couldn't fall asleep.

Why do people have marks?

Jay remembered researching that very question back in middle school. Scientist's truly had no idea. It was a strange phenomenon that suddenly happened. Some scientists theorize that marks were an evolution.

Religions take different spins on it. One saying that it was a blessing from God so his followers could find love and happiness with one another on earth. That he was tired of seeing broken hearts. Another religion claimed that every person born is born with a soul which is cut in half and when the person comes into the world they are unknowingly searching and yearning for their counter part.

This theory is the most popular and the term... "soul mate" was born.

Jay wasn't religios... nor was be sure what to believe. He never actually thought he'd find his soulmate. Some people never do. About 67% of people do not find their soul mates..when you think about how many people are in the world. That's quite a lot of people not finding true love. A lot of people would he happy..eager to be him. He had found his.. and at a remarkably young age.

"See you in two days Jay-chan."[/Quote]

Jay shook his head

"No...no way! I..I'm not gonna go.

Jay always liked the idea of being a "wonder ." A person who didn't follow or care about his mark. To feel in control of his own feelings and love life and to date and fuck whoever he wanted. He never thought he'd actually find his...other half. He never dreamed it would be a guy either.

It took a long time for Jay to fall asleep, but when he finally fell victim to heavy eyes, he dreamed about his childhood.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"JAYYY!! Come play"

"Ok!"

A very young Jay ran across the play ground laughing with his fellow classmates.Everything seemed fine, but everything changed so suddenly. It happened within a week. He noticed that his fellow classmates no longer were willing to play with him. Sarah would no longer share her crayons with him. Simon would no longer play tag with him. Max no longer laughed or giggled with him during snack time, and finally Lilly wouldn't let him play with her in the sand box after school anymore. It was like everyone was shunning him.

"Hey..."

Jay mumbled, he stood next to the sand box watching Lilly build a sand castle.

"..hey..Jay.."

"I um.. I like your sand castle..I-its pretty ."

"..thanks.."

"Um..Lilly..can I pl--"

" S-sorry Jay. I just remember that I gotta go home.."

The blond quickly grabbed her things and ran off as if Jay was some kind of freak.

"O..oh.."

He whispered. Watching her go with tears in his eyes.

What was going on?

The next day, he overheard his classmates talking about him and what he heard broke broke his heart.

"My momma said to stay away from him. "

"My momma told me that his daddy is gay! That's wrong !"

"Gross.."

" I overheard my mommy saying that he was just gonna end up like his dad. 'like father like son' she said. A ' faggot'"

Gay?

Faggot?

Jay remembered the day his parents broke up. There was a man there..holding his dads hand. There was yelling and shouting and his mom but ultimately his mom was the one crying. He wasn't sure what was going on at the time but now he was able to piece it together. His dad left his mom to be with that man. On that day his mother no longer showed him attention let alone affection. She would often tell him that he looked just like his father and that he'd leave her too. She stopped...giving him love. The kids at school stop playing with him as word got out that his father left his wife for a man.

In such a short time everything changed. He hated that man for stealing his dad.. For changing his mom and making her suffer.. For making everyone at school not like him anymore.

I.. I hate him!! I hate dad!! I.. I HATE GAYS!!

Jay woke up to the sound of his alarm clock, sweat on his brow. He quickly hit the snooze button and ran a hand threw his locks. He hasn't had that dream in a very long time.

• 2 weeks later...

Somehow, Seijuuro feels Jay has not taken him seriously. Well, who would? His older sister gives him hell by mocking his superstitious beliefs, while his youngest uses him as a test subject for her make up sessions. It really is a cruel world and Sei has ran out of patience. Only time will tell when he will finally snap.

Still on the subject of superstitions, Sei remembers on a cold winter night having seen a black cat wander his house's front porch. A few days later, he almost got ran over by an oncoming car and a few weeks later, his parents announced they are expecting another daughter. Before he knows it, Miyabi is born and that's how his life as a face canvas started. Just at the symptoms he had been through due to his allergies from the use of cosmetics, oh, Sei dreads at the thought and yet cannot say no.

Women are mystical creatures.

Anyway, Sei wouldn't wait around for two days to pass as it is almost certain Jay will not show up to watch the upcoming basketball game. It brings a little sadness and disappointment as he thinks about it but nonetheless musters the courage to walk up to that man's dorm once again in the next morning.

Before knocking, Sei takes a deep breath and then slowly exhales. He is not having practice today, hence he is not wearing his basket uniform. Instead, he sports a hoodie and sweatpants which are really not surprising since most of his wardrobe consist of athletic wear. Jeans is perhaps an unknown word to him. Sei knocks once and then shifts his gaze at the room number, wondering if he had gotten it wrong from memory. After all, he was very nervous. A second or two passed and his nervousness did not slow down, it only got bigger. Another impatient knock is heard. "Open the f-up!" He yelled while banging on the door after 4 seconds. For someone to open up that fast, they must be superhuman and yet at this moment, Sei's mind cannot comprehend this.

On the third knock, Sei starts to gather unwanted attention by the neighbors whom, among their whispers, believed him to be a bully or worse. Really, not a surprise due to Sei's physique and built... and unrelated presence at the dorm, since his dorm was located at the other side of the campus.

If he waits a second more, he will break down the door, he swears.

No, not really.

He's just eager to see Jay.

Jay stood was in the middle of getting dressed when he heard a knock at his door.

Seriously ?

He groaned under his breath as he put on some pants. Who could be knocking?

The one knock was quickly followed by many others which turned into banging. Having someone so impatience at his door step drove him crazy !

"Open the f-up!"[/Quote]

"What the hell!"

Jay swung open the door, anger raiding off his skin. He stood before Sei wearing dark blue jeans and a white towel around his neck. He was shirtless. His hair still dripping wet from his hot shower. Jay had the body of a model. Lean and fit but he was quite skinny. He struggled to contain his emotions as he glared at his destined lover.

"What do you want. Why were you banging on my door !"

He peaked his head out into the hall way and saw other students watching them.

"S-sorry . I'm terribly sorry. "

He offered his hall mates a fake smile and apology before crossing his arms in front of the other boy. He didn't seem too pleased to see him.

He ushered him inside.

"Could you not do that ?"

He muttered , closing the door behind Sei. He made sure not to meet his gaze as he quickly reached for his shirt.

Now that he was fully dressed Jay, faced Sei frowning. He began to dry his damp hair using the towl around his neck. He cleared his throat as if to speak but , no more words came. The irritation he held for Sei was no slowly disappearing the more he looked at him.

...s-so...annoying...

He thought, his eyes falling to the floor. He waited for Sei to answer him.

Despite Sei's delinquent attitude, his eyes instantly brightened up upon Jay opened the door, for reasons unknown yet. Well, it must have been the power of fate, he wonders and then innocently smiles as he follows Jay into the dorm room. Such a contradicting appearance. One minute Sei is a monster, the next he turns into a poor innocent lamb. Perhaps fate is working faster to bring them together than he initially thought, though at this point he doesn't even suspect anything, he simply goes with the flaw.

Ah, today is full of good karma.

To witness Jay, his destined pair, being shirtless, Jay almost feels a nosebleed coming right up. He even checks by touching his nose. Safe! Alas, good things do not last long and Jay turns into his usual hostile attitude, which really shouldn't be a surprise as Sei has probably done a few things in the past to deserve this. "Ugh, let me do that." Sei hurries to snatch the towel off Jay's hands and dry his hair himself.

He really is a changed man. The tattoo's power is terrifying.

"You don't want me to come over?" Sei lowers his glance with a saddened expression, basically looking like a puppy with its tail under its legs which is... Such a contrast to his appearance and previous attitude. Hell, there is even an almost inaudible whimper that follows his next sentence. "I'll be good! I won't bother you anymore unless you want me to." There is a tiny undertone that implies to not abandon him. It seems that the monster falls apart, is Jay just witnessing that? "Oh, right!" Sei jumps up, searching his front and back pockets of his sweats frantically before taking out a small piece of paper with his phone's and dorm's number written on it. The handwriting is neat and clean, almost too girly like, suggesting he is either not the one who wrote that, or that he really is.

As he extends his hand to offer his private information to Jay, red rushes can be seen on his palm that have almost faded away, though they still look kind of fresh. Even his lips are a tiny bit more swollen than usual, but still, there is a bright smile on his face. "That's my number and where I am staying at, in case you need to find me. You are going to watch my game tomorrow, right? I'll be waiting!" Sei lastly says in excitement as he is about to exit, unless stopped.

• 3 weeks later...
"Ugh, let me do that." [/Quote]

Jay stared at the other, confused. When did Sei's demenor change?

"W-what--"

"You don't want me to come over?" [/Quote]

Jay didn't understand. Was this the same Sei he met yesterday ? Why was he suddenly being nice to him ? Sure they were soul mates and yes their marks connected them...gave them..feelings...but...it shouldn't have completely altered his personality. Jay fell silent, almost pushing Sei away.

"I'll be good! I won't bother you anymore unless you want me to."[/Quote]

"What are you talking about. "

"Oh, right!"[/Quote] Sei jumped up, searching his pockets only to give Jay a piece of paper with Sei's information. His hand writing was that of a girls.

Jay was practically dumbfounded and slowly took the piece of paper, seeing the blush grow on Sei's handsome features. It was...kind of...cute?

Jay bit his lip looking away from the other.

"That's my number and where I am staying at, in case you need to find me. You are going to watch my game tomorrow, right? I'll be waiting!"[/Quote]

"S-stop...wait. "

He shook his head. His eyes meeting Sei.

" I don't know what happened but I thought I made this clear to you...Even if we are soul mates I am a wonder and refuse to let a mark decide who I can and can't love...I don't know what you think this is...or what your hoping for but...I don't want anything to do with you."

He spoke honestly.

"I'm not your friend. Or your lover or..anyone. I just wanna forget that this even happened. "

He sighed, running a hand through his locks.

"I sound like a dick and...and I'm sorry but...there's just no way I can be with you ...or for us to be friends...I want you to leave me alone. "

Jay knew this wasn't fair. He was destroying Sei's shot at true love, but Jay couldn't expect the truth. He didn't want to love Sei. He refused to.

It was safe to assume that he was not going to the others game.

• 2 weeks later...

Did Sei really expect Jay to accept his invitation? The other had made it clear that he doesn't want to have any relations with each other. Therefore, why does Sei even attempt to change his mind is something unknown. Though, quite honestly the words of rejection felt like a spear through his heart. He has never been denied before, not even by the swarm of his fans that got to find out what his real character is.

"You... Are a wonder?" Sei repeated in disbelief, arching a brow as the million dollar question appeared. What the fuck is a wonder. Like, the only wonder he knows is probably the Eiffel tower and perhaps that's not even a true wonder like the Acropolis for example. Had they turned this ill mannered Japanese into a worldwide inheritance site?

Ah... Sometimes, the brain is not that bright. Sei accuses the abnormal use of the word as it is the first time he's ever heard of someone proclaim themselves a wonder.

The sentence keeps ringing in his head. Each time, sounding even more ridiculous. The word wonder echoing louder and louder. Okay, he has had enough with the other's antics and it can be seen through the shift in his expression and attitude,

a darker smirk replacing his previous one. He endured and kept on pretending to be nice for the sake of their fates but there is only so far one can get. "Don't you think... You over exaggerate a bit?" Sei creepily grins while tilting his head. "You don't sound like a dick." Is what follows, and then clears closer to Jay to whisper with a chuckle. "You are a dick."

There is a tiny part of him that begs to stop and not insult Jay any further. However, Sei's darker side is stronger. Like hell he would stop there, after receiving so many rude remarks from the other. A wonder. Really. To hell with fate and destiny,

clearly there has been a mistake in their brands. Who in their right mind would agree to such an outrageous pairing?

For all he cares, he can anger fate and lose tomorrow's match. But. For all he knows, he is going to make Jay furious and that is something he cannot wait to see.

"You think anyone likes you? Huh? You think they like your shitty attitude." A wonder. HAH! "If you think yes, then they must be fake friends because nobody would want to hang out with such a selfish bastard. What is wrong with following fate, huh? Do you know what happens if you go against it? Do you know how many people die without ever finding true love? And we were given this chance but you must be a sexist piece of shit with views older than than your age. Well, so be it. Fine, live by yourself."

These are Sei's last words as he later attempted to exit the apartment unless stopped, thinking perhaps he took it too far,

or at least should apologise for his words. They were uttered in a moment of spur. But, oh well. Maybe it is better that way, given that Jay wants to do nothing with him.

"You... Are a wonder?"[/Quote]

Sei looked generally confused by his statement. He nodded, rubbing the back of his head.

"Y-yeah. Wonders are people who don't follow their marks. They wish to choose their own destiny's and..lovers. "

As he explained this, Jay watched the others expression change shifting into ....irritation ? Anger ?

"Don't you think... You over exaggerate a bit?" [/Quote]

He looked at Sei, confused.

"What ?"

"You don't sound like a dick....You are a dick."[/Quote]

Jay stared at the other, completely bewildered. He was so close to him!

He took a step back , glaring at him.

"You think anyone likes you? Huh? You think they like your shitty attitude. If you think yes, then they must be fake friends because nobody would want to hang out with such a selfish bastard. What is wrong with following fate, huh? Do you know what happens if you go against it? Do you know how many people die without ever finding true love? And we were given this chance but you must be a sexist piece of shit with views older than than your age. Well, so be it. Fine, live by yourself."[/Quote]

This was not the first time Jay received such a lecture and this was not the first time he pissed someone off. Jay said nothing as the other went on, biting his lips.

When Sei was done with his rant, he exited his dorm room , almost slamming the door behind him.

Did he just...make a mistake ? Why did his heart sting?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Jay! I can't believe you!"

Jay sighed as he sat in his room. He ran a hand through his hair , frustrated. What Sei said to him was really getting to him. He listened to Liv as she went off on him through his phone.

"He is right. You are a dick. "

"Wow geez. Thanks Liv," he muttered sarcastically.

"What? What he's saying is right and you've heard this lecture from me a hundred times...Look. I know how you feel about..gays okay. But this is different Jay. We are talking about your happiness here and you can't let your past get in the way of your future. I honestly thought your soul mate would be a girl but...karma works in mysterious ways. Maybe this really is fate.."

"Liv--"

"I know! Just hear me out. You have these issues that you never took care of. Maybe its now time to let go....Jay... I think your just scared and that okay but..if this Sei guy is your soulmate then...you won't be alone anymore. "

" I was never alone Liv..you act like I'm some traumatized, lost little kid. "

" Start small Jay. I'm not saying to start making out with the guy-"

"Liv--"

" I'm just saying to give him a chance. You have found your soul mate Jay. Your other half. Your best friend and your only eighteen. That's amazing ! Your so Damn lucky!! There are thousands of people --"

"That don't find their soul mates. I know. I know...I know Liv...I just...I don't know.."

He sighed.

"You didn't see the way he looked at me Liv. Or how I feel when I'm near him. Its so freaky! I'm instantly comfortable with him. When ever I see him I get this feeling like I know him..like I've known him for years. Like we have a bond but we are complete strangers. "

"Jay...you do know its okay to love and trust other people. Right ? I'm sure you feel that way because he's your soul mate...just ...befriend him and see where it takes you..you don't always have to try and be a bad ass and be different. There's nothing wrong with being gay or just listening to your mark. "

"I can't believe I'm actually considering this.."

Liv laughed.

"Well...after today I doubt he even wants to see me."

" Go to the game. "

"What?"

"The game! His basketball game. Go. He'll probably be really happy to see you..and after the game..just apologize. Ask to start over again. Be friends. "

" You make it sound so easy. "

"Because it is...why do guys always have a hard time swallowing their pride and admitting that their wrong. "

"Why are girls so stubborn and can never give you straight answers. "

"Ah-....to-shay. Fine.. But I could argue that guys are just as stubborn as girls...Anyway...like I said Jay. Just give it a shot. Its not the end of the world and Sei did not deserve to be rejected like that.

"...y-yeah...yeah ok..I'll think about it. "

"Let me know how it goes...talk to you later ok? Night. "

Jay hung up the phone with a sigh. His eyes falling to the mark that stained his skin. He never would of thought he'd find his soul mate or the fact itd be Sei but...May be this was a sign for him to stop running away from his past. To try and move forward.

Jay groaned out in frustration. He hated apologizing !!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jay sat at the very top of the bleachers. Hoping he'd become invisible. The day seemed to fly by but when it was time for Sei' s game. It was hard for him to step through the gym doors. He hadn't seen or talked to Sei since yesterday morning. Was he still upset ? Did he hate him now? Everything he said to him was true. He was selfish but he didn't want Sei to see him as a bad guy.

Jay slipped his hands into his grey hoodie , keeping his head low.

• 1 month later...

Deep breaths...

... Deep...

The ragged and forced, quick, breaths suddenly stopped as Sei glanced over his sister with an expression of utter distress. "This isn't fucking working!" He yelled as he tossed his towel on the ground, prompting Ayumu to pick it up with a soft sigh. "Sei-" She didn't get to finish her sentence as she was cut off with almost whimper coming out her brother's lips. Competitive games are never easy, she understands and this isn't the first time they have been through this. For such an intimidating person that Seijuuru appears to be, in fact, he is quite the opposite, as his harsh exterior is nothing but a shield to hide his gentle soul. Ayumu remembers that her brother since a very young age had been very shy around others, always seeking protection behind his older sister's back.

So cute, yet so fierce.

This one bites.

"We will fail..." Sei says while lowering himself. "I haven't practised much and we are up against the Wild Giants. We won't score at all." He continued, sealing his face with his palms in despair as random thoughts travel through his mind, stressing him further. Ayumu sympathetically stared down Sei who was sitting on the bench and then neatly folded the towel, sitting next to him afterwards. "Everyone is cheering on you. Even Miyabi is here to see you. You won't let her down, either you score or not. She is simply here to see you. Her brother. Her idol." Ayumu patted her brother's back, letting out a chuckle. "She practically adores you, you know that right?" Another soft chuckle followed, this time coming from Sei. It is no secret that Miyabi tortures him with her make up sessions because she can only rely on him... And because she views her brother as an idol. "Yeah. You are right." Sei smiled as he shifted his gaze towards his older sister, looking brighter already. However, she knew there was something else going on as well. "But... That's not all you worry about huh?"

No answer was given.

Upon entering the court, the crowd started cheering and banners were held up high as names from the teams were randomly heard by die hard fans. Semi's eyes shifted towards the seats, frantically searching for one particular person,

though his vision was poor.

"Big Brother!" A high pitched female voice was heard from one side of the crowd, which belonged to a grade schooler. Along side her was Ayumu, cheering on their brother with a smile. Sei waved back at them and then returned back to his team as the coach started to give out instructions.

Did Jay not come?

Perhaps he should have been nicer towards him. Despite their marks, it is not necessary to be together, though, Sei has never heard of a true couple not pursuing their relationship. It would be a complete waste if opportunity not to, as not many find their pair, even at this young age.

His mind starts to drift once again, eventually losing track of the ball.

He doesn't love Jay.

He doesn't feel any sort of affection towards that person.

He isn't interested in Jay...

... He IS interested in Jay. His heart does not lie.

Blurred out, swears from the coach are heard as this is the nth time Sei allows the opposing team to steal the ball and score a handful, taking the lead in the end. In the last quarter, the ball loses its path and lands on Sei's face, his nose to be exact which resulted in a nice nosebleed. The coach finally called for a time out, proceeding to briefly talk with say before letting him walk towards the nurse office.

"What is up with you today?"

Sei stares clueless. Is there something wrong with him?

"If I knew you were like this, I wouldn't have let you play. You basically basically let them win."

Sei remained silent but a look of remorse appeared on his face. Why is just one person fills his whole mind with unnecessary thoughts? It's not like he likes him. He's never felt this sort of feeling before, and perhaps this is what scares him the most.

"Look, it's alright. We will have plenty of opportunities for payback later this season. Just keep a clear head son."

Sei nodded before exiting the court and grabbed the tissue that was handed, wiping his nose off blood with it and then landed against the wall as soon as he left, deciding not to head to the nurse's office.

A heavy sigh escaped from hips lips as he stared at the bright lights on the ceiling. Behind him, the faint sounds of the crowd cheering were heard, indicating there was probably a score.

He could do better.

He knew he could do better, Sei thought as he started searching his pocket for any spare change change to insert to the vending machine in order to cool off his head but found none.

Great, just great.

They probably lost the match and Jay didn't even attend. Maybe, this is why they lost as they shouldn't have angered fate. Or perhaps Jay did indeed come and witnessed Sei's utter failure.

Sei does not know which is worse.

• 2 weeks later...

Growing up, Jay never really cared for the popular sports, he hadn't attended a basketball game since his freshman year of high school, how ever when his eyes fell on Sei he couldn't look away. When him and his team entered the court the crowd began cheering and banners were held up high, one even having Sei's name on it. W-wow...he's...really popular. There was a huge turn out, and there were people even standing outside the court because there were no more seats in the stands. Jay felt slightly uncomfortable being crowded and confided but, when ever his eyes fell on Sei, every moment seemed...more then worth it.

As Jay continued to observe the other, his eyes darted to the females he was waving at. Hmm...are those his friends ? Or...maybe he has sisters. A peg of irritation struck him, hoping that those girls weren't flirting with him.

Jay quickly shook his head, baring his thoughts and feelings. He tried to just watch the game.

Jay bit his lip as the game progressed and Sei allowed the opposing team to steal the ball and score a handful of times, taking the lead. Jay cringed when the ball hit Sei in the face , giving him a nice nosebleed.

Ouch...I thought he was suppose to be good..

Jay watched as Sei's expression seemed to change when his coach finished talking to him. His eyes followed Sei as he left the court.

Jay quickly left his seat to go follow him, assuming he was heading towards the nurses office.

Jay stepped into the hall way, not making a sound as he exiting the gym surprised to see Sei. He was standing in front of a vending machine, searching his pockets. His nose still gushing.

"...Y-you ok?"

He asked, letting his presence be known. He slipped his hands in his pockets, his eyes down casted, glancing at his soul mate.

"..l-look...Sei...Just listen....I know you probably don't want me to lie to you and tell you -you did good when you didn't ...let alone pretend like I knew what was going on, because honestly I wasn't all too sure.. Never really cared for basketball...but...I came. I came because...a friend of mine told me it was the right thing to do..that I..was wrong to mistreat you...and ..push you aside with out giving you a chance. That it was wrong to say those things to you...the other day...I...still have a long way to go..with this whole...soul mate thing and don't get me wrong. I'm still against it but........."

He sighed rubbing the back of his neck getting slightly flustered.

"W-we can start off...as friends..m-maybe...if that's ok..."

He pulled out a dollar bill from his pocket and slowly handed it to Sei, not meeting his gaze, but frowning cutely.

"..Take it..."

• 2 weeks later...

A faint sigh was heard from Sei’s lips as his hand lingered for a while inside his pocket. Really, what was he expecting? There is no way Jay would come. Not after they way they departed from each other. It had become known that Jay did not want to have any relations with him.

He shouldn’t have pushed the other further. He should have known better.

He should-

Sei’s regretting thoughts are interrupted by a voice he least expected to hear: Jay’s. A wide smile instantly appeared on his lips, which he hurried to conceal once he became aware of it, after turning to face Jay.

He listened silently while gently blowing his nose on the blood spotted tissue and then shook his shoulders, wanting to let go of what had happened in the past as Jay’s words seemed sincere and honest. Maybe he should return this kindness, he thought and slowly approached Jay until they were only a few inches apart.

“I am sorry I pushed you into this.” Sei apologised, his voice as low as a whisper. “I should have been gentler.” He continued, a slight tremble overpowering his words as he leaned closer and let their foreheads touch for a moment before pulling away with a warm yet hurtful expression.

It seemed as if he was saying farewell.

He understood Jay’s feelings. Or at least he thought so. They obviously weren’t in sync with his but some situations just can’t be forced. And, oddly enough it seemed that Sei had not realised his own feelings yet. There is an infatuation which he brushes off as excitement and interest of meeting his soul mate.

However, Jay was willing to make the first step and become friends, a move that honestly surprised Sei as he did no to expect it. “I am trash.” He replies with a forced and wide smile, his tone indicating that it was not a joke at all but rather an acknowledgement.

They had lost the game because of his clouded mind. He had lost Jay because of his rush and attitude. Well, he is trash. Its not like he has any friends anyway, since he mostly keeps to himself.

Yes, trash.

His gaze fell towards Jay’s hand, declining the offer by closing the others fingers into a fist which resulted into crumbling the bill note. “No. I can’t accept that. You keep it.” Jay genuinely smiled before glancing at the door behind them, watching his sisters enter seconds before the rest of the crowd followed as the ceremony had ended.

“Sei!” The older sister called out as she waved her hand in an attempt to distinguish herself between the crowd and then started walking closer. At the same time, Sei’s eyes perked up and then he gasped, glancing down Jay in panic. He really did not want his sisters to witness his failure, and hence he wiped his nose once more before stuffing the tissue into his pocket. “Ummmm.” Uh oh, the devil is getting closer. “I have to go. I-I wasn’t here. Thanks!” Sei said as he grabbed Jay’s hand briefly and then attempted to run off toward his dorm room.

Jay waited for the others response, hoping he could fix this...thing going on between them. Hopeing that Sei would forgive him. He honestly wouldn't mind starting all over again. The two were now just inches apart, and having Sei so close to him made him feel...odd. He got this warm secure feeling. Like he was home and safe...

He...really is my...soul mate..

“I am sorry I pushed you into this...I should have been gentler.”[/Quote]

The tightness in Jays chest quickly disseapred hearing the other apologize. Was he..relieved?

To his surprise Sei had a slight tremble in his voice, overpowering his words and he suddenly leaned in closer to him. There foreheads touch and Jay stared up at the other bewildered and his heart racing. This...amazing moment lastly briefly as Sei pulled away with a warm yet hurtful expression...

"W-what was that for?"

He asked nervously and awkwardly, touching his forehead.

“I am trash.” [/Quote]

Jay stared at the other, confused as he showed him a forced and wide smile, his tone of voice was indicating that it was not joking.

"W-what do you mean? No your not. "

He tried to...make him feel better.

"Look if this is about the game- its a game Sei. There will be more..plenty more and you can beat the other team next time. You win some you lose some...am I right?"

He tried to smile.

Sei declines his dollar , closing his fingers into a fist which made him crumble the money.

“No. I can’t accept that. You keep it.”[/Quote]

"S-Sei...its ok, seriously its just a dollar....w-....what's wrong with you? Your acting...different. "

Jay jumped hearing the doors open and the crowd of people rushing out.

The game was over.

Jay stared at the female calling out for Sei.

"Is that your sister?"

He asked , looking back at the other and he couldn't help but notice how panicked he now looked.

“Ummmm....I have to go. I-I wasn’t here. Thanks!”[/Quote]

He said quickly, grabbing his hand briefly and then running off, it didn't take long for Jay to lose him in the crowd.

"H-hey! Sei!.....shit he's fast.

He sighed, leaning against the wall, muttering to himself.

" what the hell?"

I finally talked to him...and we both apologized and agreed to be friends...so...why am I still feeling unsure? Like I'm...sad?

• 4 weeks later...

Pushing through the crowd, Ayumu had spotted Seijuru, only to lose him afterwards. "Glad to see his training ain't for naught." She mutters under her breath with a chuckle after practically witnessing her little brother avoding her, to which Miyabi gently tugged the oldest sister's sleeve. "Big Sis what's naught?" Ayumu lowered her head and then blinked. Ugh, right. Simpler words. "Errr." Her lips formed a smile as her glance quickly returned back to the man her brother was earlier talking with. "You know - Your brother's training isn't wasted. He's clearly faster than Bolt. Maybe he should consider a career change." Really, why is she being sarcastic to a child. It's highly doubtful that Miyabi even understands what is going on.

Anyway, Ayumu isn't going to explain further. She needs to find her brother. Or rather, find out what's wrong with her brother. And that gentleman right in front of her seems to have the answer. "So you are the one who has been tormenting my younger brother." She glared down at Jay while crossing her arms. In the meantime, Miyabi copied her sister's stance though she had no idea why. "A little bird told me you are aware of something... Isn't that so?" She then leaned in closer in an attempt to force an answer out the boy. It's one of the few times she praises Mrs Johnson for teaching how to intimidate criminals at court. Hopefully Jay won't see through her lies.

Mimicking still, Miyabi gave Jay a murderous stare before stepping on his foot with all her mind, prompting Ayumu to stare speechless, her heart almost jumping out her chest. "Nobawdy hurts big bwother!" She yells and then out of nowhere bawls her eyes out.

Guess drama runs in the family.

But really, that was a bit overdramatic. Ayumu almost bursted in laughs, letting a tone escape her lips and thus revealing her true, friendlier self. "I am so sorry. Miyabi umm... She is my br- Our sister. Sei's and mine. She adores him. Yeah... Sorry. Hope she didn't stomp you much." Insert Awkward laughter, mixed with feelings of terror. What would the man think of them? Sei is as unsociable as always and having the luck to meet the crazy family as well? "Yeah..." She heavily exhales. "So... I saw you talking with my brother. He really isn't a bad guy. Just scary, sometimes. He isn't used to having friends. I guess you are his friend? I am Ayumu. Sei's older sister." She smiled, extending her arm for a handshake along with a smile. Ayumu followed the oldest sister's example but couldn't shake off her hateful expression.

• 3 weeks later...

Jay sighed, lost in thought. He turned to leave but was suddenly stopped.

"So you are the one who has been tormenting my younger brother."[/Quote]

Jay jumped a little, taken by surprise. Where in the world did she come from and man was she tall!

"Huh?"

"A little bird told me you are aware of something... Isn't that so?"[/Quote]

"I don't--"

She leaned in closer to his face, making him feel slightly uncomfortable. Jay was so distracted by Ayumu he hadn't taken notice of Miyabi who was mimicking her. Jay did however yelp when the small girl stomped on his foot.

"Nobawdy hurts big bwother!" [/Quote]

She yelled at him and then burst into tears. Jay was now slightly irritated and yet dumbfounded all at the same time!

"Jesus!! What was that for?!"

He bit his lip, cradling his foot for a moment, hopping on one leg. Ayumu only laughed

"I am so sorry. Miyabi umm... She is my br- Our sister. Sei's and mine. She adores him. Yeah... Sorry. Hope she didn't stomp you much." [/Quote]

Jay looked at the tall female never once doubting that they were not Sei's sisters. Jay released his foot, and crossed his arms in front of him, keeping his voice low.

"I-it's fine..."

Miyabi was just a kid after all and Jay found it kinda cute that she loved her brother so much.

"So... I saw you talking with my brother. He really isn't a bad guy. Just scary, sometimes. He isn't used to having friends. I guess you are his friend? I am Ayumu. Sei's older sister."[/Quote]

"Y-yeah...nice to meet you."

He shook her hand for a few seconds before bending over to shake Miyabi's hand who clearly didn't like him.

...Sei..

Jay found himself thinking about the other in his thoughts. Why did he seem so off when he left and why avoid his sister's ?

"I'm Jay, I was talking to Sei, since...he looked pretty down about the game but.. after he kinda ran off..."

He shrugged a little.

" I take it he really loves basketball. "

• Saga locked this topic