~Deadly Attractions~ *Private* W/ ♠[Rin]♠ Rated 18+

~Silver_Pedal~

Elliot gasped for air as he was pulled back. The light of the car that almost hit him blinded him for a moment which resulted in a second of shock. He felt the impact of another body as he lost balance. His vision cleared a moment later and he shook his head, blinking down to the doctor under him who had taken most of the impact's pain. "I should ask you that", the raven said coldly, setting his hands onto the concrete next to Robert's head on each side to push his upper body off the blonde male in order to unburden him of the extra weight.

As soon as the helicopter followed the strange man who had run for it, Elliot just sighed, realizing just in which position they two were being. A red shimmer appeared on his cheeks, however, he was glad it was dark. Purple eyes looked down to the vet. He sat on the other's lap more or less, and the other was holding him securely - to be precise, it hurt. Only now Elliot took notice of the immense strength the other owned which he himself didn't have. Maybe he did sports as a hobby?

"Whatever", Elliot said when Robert assumed it was the serial killer who had run away. "Are you hurt? I am sorry for falling on you.. Please let go so I can stand up." His heart pounded in his chest as he waited for a response impatiently. Why did this happen to him now? His life had been so ordinary..

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ♠[Rin]♠

• ~Silver_Pedal~

Robert, did feel some pain shoot up his back, but it was nothing that he couldn't handle- he was use to pain, "I'm fine... My coat on the other hand..." He teased lightly, trying to make light of the near death experience. His thumbs started to rub circles on the younger males hips.

"And why would I do that..." He leaned forwards and whispered rather huskily in, Elliot's, ear- his warm breath washed over the cool skin. He chuckled deep in his throat, causing his Adam's apple to move up and down slightly. The blonde pulled his head back and looked at the other male in his beautiful lavender eyes, "Just kidding!" He laughed even more, pushing the other male up by his hips.

Once he was sure the other was standing up, he stood up as well, dusting his dress pants off and fixing his coat back into its proper place. The other male felt rather nice in his hands, it was such a shame that he would have to let him go, at least for now. His icy blue eyes were looking over the younger males face, "Are you sure, that you are alright?"

Elliot tensed up visibly - and blushed even more when the doctor declared that it was only a joke. The raven growled lowly and rose up to his feet, tapping some imaginary dirt off his clothes. "No wonder people hit on you if you hit on people as well! Especially like that!" he accused Robert, adjusting his glasses. His hip bones still hurt, how was that even possible? Just how much strength had the other put into holding him?

"Yes, I am fine, except for the fact that you held me like that when you have a boyfriend. Shame on you." He crossed his arms and shot a glare at the other, before looking away again. "Let's finally get to the bus.. I am tired of this night!" All he wanted was to go back to his apartment, make the shock of the near-death experience leave, climb into bed and catch some sleep.

Robert, held up his hands in a defensive like fashion- "I'm sorry? But if I didn't pull you out of the way you would have gotten hit..." He pointed out before falling into the same walking stride next to the younger male. He then scratched the back of his head with his black leather glove.

"You are right... I shouldn't have held you like that... But- I can't help it, you looked so cute..." The wavy haired blonde had said with a charming smile on his face. Once they both got to the bus stop, the older of the two males sat down on the steel bench, crossing his long legs over one another. His arm was resting firmly against the back of the cool bench seat. Robert, than reached into his coat pocket and took out a pack of cigarettes- he popped open the top of the box by smacking it on his knee.

A long white cancer stick shot up from the confines of the box, he raised it up to his lips. Taking the end of the stick in-between his teeth- he placed the box back into his pocket while rummaging through looking for his lighter. "It might take awhile for the bus to come, so please... Take a seat..." He said through the clutched teeth, patting on the empty space next to him.

They finally reached the bus station. Elliot sighed to himself in relief, shifting a little in position. He realized right now how cold it really was, so, when Robert offered him a seat, he puffed his cheeks in a stubborn manner. Should he really...? That guy had lowkey held him in place by his hips just a few minutes ago.

Ugh, whatever. What could he possibly do? Kill him? Yeah, right.

The raven walked over and sat down next to the blonde, pulling his legs up onto the bench to his chest in order to collect more of his body's warmth for himself. He made himself small, as if he could fit into his jacket entirely, hiding his mouth and house in the jacket's collar. With his eyes, he gazed over to the smoking vet. "I rarely see doctor's smoking. Isn't it bad for your health?" he mumbled. Then he pulled his phone out of his pant's pocket, checking messages.

But oh, yeah, he didn't have friends.

Damn.

Puffs of smoke surrounded the blonde's head, he had just lit the cancer stick a few minutes ago- he reached up with his free hand, "Yeah- but it calms me..." He spoke softly, tapping the stick a few times next to him before placing it back to his lips.

Taking a long drag, blowing out the inhaled smoke- his icy blue eyes moved over towards the younger male, watching him check his phone. Was he expecting a phone call or something? Robert, slid closer until he felt, Elliot's, body heat right against his side. Finishing off his cigarette, he dropped the butt on the ground and stepped on it-crushing the last remaining light out with the bottom of his shoe's.

"You expecting a phone call?" He asked rather closely to the others ear, his arm that was once resting behind the bench moved over to drape gently on the smaller male's shoulders. His leather gloved fingers were tapping lightly against the dark haired males shoulder blade. "You feel kind of cold... I could... Warm you up..." He whispered in a husky tone, however- this tone was much more different than the joking one from earlier... It sounded much more deadly and sinister.

Elliot accepted the answer with a shrug and moved his gaze to the other side. Whatever the other liked, really, each their own. It wasn't his business whatsoever, no matter if he had brought a stray cat to the vet or not. They would part tonight and never see each other again.

As he was looking at his phone, the doctor spoke again. Elliot could feel his ears getting red. He put the phone away. "No. Just checking the time," he lied. He could feel Robert's arm moving around his shoulders. Only now he noticed the difference in size between the other's body and his own. His shoulders felt so tiny now..

How stupid.

A goose flesh racked his spine upon hearing Robert's words. The undertone in his voice was more than seductive, but hell, Elliot was not buying it. "I rejected you before, don't be so stubborn!" He mumbled, shifting a little in his position. He lifted his hand, grabbing the blonde's wrist in order to pull the foreign arm off himself. "Also, you are in a relationship, don't be like this!", he tried talking sense into the other. Little did he suspect anything dangerous, it seemed.

• Saga locked this topic