Beauty and the Boss | Private

pechadur

5df1a461b39ff83e2f67057980d90740de6265ac_hq.gif

"Make me submit."

Chae Yoongi | "Suga" | Male | Twenty-Three

175cm | 60kg

Korean | American

Short Bio: Born into a well off family, Yoongi never questioned where the source of his father's income was until he was well into his teens- old enough to learn about the family business. He learned that his parents were chased out of Korea due to multiple outstanding warrants- none that could be bought off. The Korean government had turned a blind eye too many times and the general public had started to get suspicious.

So, off they moved to The States to start from the ground up, quickly establishing dominance in the underworld.

Instead of being murdered, Yoongi's father simply retired and left his eldest son in charge. It wasn't and easy transition, he had to quickly establish his dominance over his men to quickly disprove any rumours of him being a "bitch with nice lips". Quickly becoming known as rabid dog- a small Pomeranian with a vicious temper- Yoongi prefers to use words over actions, a few well placed threats often getting a situation over and done with.

When it calls for it, he prefers to terrorize his "prey", making them have a glimmer of hope in escaping before taking it away, piece by piece. He's not a man people want to mess with.

Suga: A mean nickname given to him by his father's men before he took control for his "sweet face and pale skin.". It used to be Sugar, to make even more fun of him. However, the "r" was dropped when it was discovered that Suga held no mercy. Also a potty mouth.

Yoongi: The more laid back boss. He knows that harsh discipline is needed, however, sometimes you could get away with a light slap on the wrists. Often considered nice than "Suga", the more domineering version of him.

"What the fuck do you mean he outsmarted you?" Yoongi, or rather, Suga growled, almond eyes narrowed at the pathetic grunt currently standing meekly by the door. They were opening their mouth quickly before shutting it again, obviously wanting to give an answer to his hypothetical question. When Suga asked a question he didn't really want an answer, he just wanted you to know that you had fucked up and were about three seconds away from being disposed. Today, however, he seemed to be a bit more lenient with the poor sod, perhaps knowing that he was relatively new to the underworld.

Normally, it wouldn't be an excuse, but Yoongi was feeling lenient. It was only a gambler, they were easy to break and make an example of.

He could only imagine the old man now, bragging to the other addicts that he crossed the infamous Suga and lived to tell the tale. That he would embellish it and act like he escaped the jaws of the wolf and survived the den. It was laughable to think that someone as pathetic as an old man with many addictions could ever hope to escape from his clutches and live to tell the tale. Irritably clicking his tongue, Suga made his way around his desk and signaled to the man stationed in the corner of the room to follow him.

"If you don't learn from this I swear you'll never see the light of day." Suga threatened the scared kid, round eyes widening even more. It would've been laughable if it weren't so pathetic. He wondered why exactly a kid would want to join his gang, perhaps it was to escape a rough home or perhaps they had no home left. Whatever the reason, they would have to learn quickly that the world was cold and life wasn't fair. He wasn't going to bend his rules to save a rookies ass after this.

Making his way out of his office, Suga's strides were long to compensate for his shorter stature, quickly heading towards the front doors. Thankfully his office was in a convenient location in the centre of his mansion and was a quick walk down a large flight of stairs. It was also good for a quick escape, just in case someone was ever stupid enough to try to attack his base.

Still, it was better safe than sorry, he supposed. No matter his reputation some of the newer gangs would sometimes try to sharpen their claws and establish their dominance only to end up running with their tail between their legs. It was hard to not develop a complex as Suga, his name was enough to strike fear into most people's hearts and so, no one wanted to challenge him.

It was pathetic. Weak.

Perhaps that's why he was filled with chaotic energy as he drove to the slightly rundown suburban neighbourhood, the rookie's pathetic murmurings directing him to where he needed to go. Screeching to a halt, Suga slammed the car door behind him and barely waited for the two other men to follow him. He was focused on the door ahead of him and, without a second thought to the inhabitants within, he kicked the door open.

He could hear the sounds of scuffling inside the house, like someone was trying to get away. He could only assume it was the old man, however, when he saw who the man was, it all clicked into place. This man had the most beautiful son, rumours of a sheltered rose had spread through the underworld like wildfire a few years ago yet no one had actually seen the boy. It was almost like a faerie tale.

"W-what do you want?" He heard the man stutter out weakly, most likely recognizing the man standing before him. So. He wasn't as stupid as Suga thought.

Scoffing, Suga rested his hand on his hop, right over the handle of the gun tucked hastily into his waistband. "So, you know who I am?" A weak nod. "You know who I am and you're stupid enough to try to steal from me, huh?" His voice gradually went from a deep rasp to a yell, his voice rough from misuse. He pulled the gun out from it's makeshift holster and rested it in a tight grip next to his leg.

"What the fuck was the plan? To run away? To try to get the money back by gambling even more away? Hm?" His voice was a manic sort of calm, almost bordering on insane. "You know who the fuck I am and you try to fucking steal from me?" There were the questions again, the stammering of the old man only serving for him to become increasingly angered.

Before he could make any more excuses, weak ones of promising to get the money back, Suga pointed the gun at the man. "No, shut the fuck up and listen. I'll get rid of your debt." He calmly stated, ignored the shocked gasp from the rookie and a raised eyebrow from his right hand man. "In exchange, you give me your son." He could see the argument on the man's tongue already, so he quickly finished speaking. "You have one day to make a decision, the money in full or your son. If not, I swear I'll fucking kill you."

His voice was a menacing growl with the last statement before he stalked out of the house, kicked the poor abused door even more to the side.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pechadur

• aominecchi

wpid-8.gif

Jung Hoseok | Male | Twenty-Two

177cm | 65kg | Korean

Bio: Hoseok doesn't remember much from his childhood, apart from being once a very happy middle class family. His mother was a nurse, his father a police officer with a gardening hobby. Correction; Hoseok remembers their sweet scent from the opened window at his study; His father always made sure to plant the most beautiful ones within the view of that window, so that his son could see them.

However, that short happiness came to an end on a cold winter night, as his mother's shift at the Hospital had long ended and she had decided to grab some ddeokggochi from a nearby street vendor to bring home. Only that, she never crossed the street. A drunk driver had lost control of the car and in result run over her. Instant death, the medics reported, leaving both the child and father in total shock.

While his father had quit the force due to being unable to cope with the death of his wife, Hoseok buried himself in books, studying for a better future. The flowers in the garden had started to whither. Another winter slowly passed and they had turned into manure, and then another. At some point, Hoseok lost count and the once beautiful garden had turned into an empty dried land. But perhaps, he didn't lost count. Perhaps he wasn't paying attention anymore.

Father's debts must have been the final straw in their lives. As a distraction, he started to gamble and at some point he lost control. Lost control of their finances, their debts; their lives. Being unable to pay it off, they fled to the States where Hoseok continued to attend high school and eventually accepted a fully paid scholarship to study Law.

Graduation followed soon after, but they had fled Korea, only to find themselves into more debt. Hoseok's father never quit gambling, nor stopped borrowing to gamble more. His wife's death completely devastated him and the digits of their Bank account kept decreasing.

Evening. The sun had started to settle down, coloring the sky with shades of orange and purple. Hoseok had just returned home from his part time job at a fast food chain, wiping the soles of his shoes at the entrance before entering. "Daaaaad." He loudly announced while opening the door and then glanced around. It was pitch black, save for the tiny TV that illuminated the corner.

"Daaaaaaad, I am home." He repeated in a louder and clearer tone as there was no sight of him and then locked the door, taking off his coat and bag in the process. There was no response. A soft sigh escaped from Hoseok's lips as he turned on the lights and then hanged his belongings on the rack by the wall. The mystery of the Father's disappearance finally being solved; he was sleeping on the couch.

"Seriously..." Hoseok sighed and then leaned in to wake up his father by gently shaking him. "Hey, I am back. Have you eaten anything yet?" The old man shook his head negatively, resulting in Hoseok to chuckle. "What would you do without me?" He said and patted his back before returning to the kitchen to rummage the fridge for any of last night's leftovers. Sadly, as usual, there were none. His instinct told him to check the cupboards but he knew it would be for naught. "Okay then... Omelette or omelette?" Oh, like there were any options... or an answer for that matter. Instead, he received the silent treatment, by having the TV channel changed. Served him right for making a failed joke like that. Yes, that's what he Hoseok thought as he grabbed the frying pan and a spatula, pouring a drop of oil before turning the heat on medium.

Hoseok's father, well, he was a nice man. An outstanding police officer that loved spoiling his wife and son. However, after that incident, his health quickly deteriorated, and... Apart from the times he is gambling, he is otherwise into a 'comatose' state, not talking nor moving. Just staring at the TV, watching drama after drama. Sometimes, when the weather is good, his Father goes on a walk at the nearby park and picks up a few flowers as a bouquet to gift to his son. It is small gestures such this that Hoseok keeps smiling for.

Another sigh escaped from his lips while reminiscing the past as he cracked the eggs, carefully dropping the contents in the pan, mixed with whatever seasoning he could find. His glance momentarily shifted towards the TV, a documentary about wild animals was playing. Hoseok always loved to watch documentaries. He always loved to learn, as indicated by the countless piles of books that were scattered around their house. "Food will be ready in 2 mi-" Hoseok could not even finish his sentence when a loud bang on the door was heard, resulting into a gasp as the door broke down.

At that moment, he was about to flip the omelette, the latter sliding down the spatula as he remained speechless at the sight of unknown men entering their private property. The omelette made a huge splash sound as it fell back into the pan and Hoseok could do nothing but stare at the scene unfolding right in front of him. Did Father borrow money again? But this time, these guys seemed more serious... More vicious. His attention shifted towards the man who seemed to be their boss. Such a pretty guy. Wait. Pretty?! Hoseok blinked twice at the unbelievable scene and then put the spatula down, approaching the Leader to make peace. "Hey! You could have rung the doorbell I would have ope-" A man stepped in front of him, just in time as their Leader pulled out a gun at his father. He gulped in fear and then continued in an almost stuttering and if not a whisper tone. "...Okay. I am sorry..." Maybe he should have stayed behind the kitchen after all. These people seemed not like the people they want to mess with.

Or maybe, he shouldn't have returned home at all that day, because it seemed he had caught the Leader's interest and at this point, he swears he has peed his pants. "M-m- Me?!" Hoseok pointed at himself in shock after the man's offer to write off their debt. Why him?! For all Hoseok knows, he is utterly useless to be part of the gang unless there is a cleaning job involved... or death? Death?! That's it, they want to kill him, in exchange for their debt. His father hadn't even answered yet to the proposal and Hoseok's thoughts are running wild, to the point he feels like fainting. That kid always had a wild imagination since birth. Mother always blamed his books.

"Um... Dad... Please don't..." He was about to say to not accept the deal but the men were already gone, leaving behind them a beyond any repairs door. "Ehh, they left already?!" He turned his head and then glanced down the burnt omelette, his soul escaping his body. Father always manages to somehow break their periods of peace, and to add salt to injury, the electricity cut off moments later. As if it was planned. Hoseok could not protest nor scold his father at this point. He simply gave up and slid down the floor, touching his foreheads with his palms. "Did you use my last check to gamble and not to pay our bills?" Why was such a question even asked, for he already knows the answer.

A minute passed. Another one. Eight in total as the clock's ticking loudly echoed inside the abysmal house, his father having already relocated to the small front porch where the street lights illuminated, accompanied by the radio that added atmosphere to the ambiance. "Dad, what are you going to do?" Hoseok called out from the Kitchen in concern, referring to the offer they had been proposed in order to save their asses. But, Hoseok had already made his choice, not wanting to see his father struggle anymore. "You just gotta go to that big mafia's mansion." A young adolescent voice answered. "I doubt they will kill you. You are a pretty face Uncle. Maybe the Boss wants to sell your body. What if you become a dark night's toy? That would be cool!" The voice continued as creaking sounds were heard from the entrance, similar to someone stepping on the torn down door. There is more of them? Hoseok wondered till he almost went blind from the flashlight that was pointed right in front of his face. Before him, a middle school boy appeared, wearing a huge grin on his face. "Wha- Who are you?" Hoseok immediately got up in shock and grabbed his weapon of choice, the spatula with burnt egg bits stuck on it. "Oh, you don't haf'ta worry about me. I am your neighbor. Moved in a week ago. The other Uncle often brings me to the arcades. Though he never speaks... If he a mute or something?" Hoseok simply stared, his spirit having been defeated minutes ago and hence he had no strength to argue, or chase the boy out. "Just because a door is missing, it doesn't mean you can enter as you please." He finally gets up and stares at the boy with a murderous glare, hoping to scare him off but instead the boy chuckles. "Ma wondered if you need a flashlight or something. Anyway, I am out. You don't gotta worry about Uncle, he'll be fine with us. In your place I would go become that mafia's plaything. Who knows, maybe I would even turn rich or be lavished with gifts." Hoseok blinked once, blinked twice. Kids these days sure know a thing or two. He is left utterly speechless and totally defeated. This day could not get any worse, he decides, and brings the flashlight to his room in order to pack his things. Was there any other choice, truthfully? Their debt could not be repaid. A hot tear drips down his cheek.

"Boss... are you really willing to let their debt go if that boy comes to you?" His right hand, Alexei, questioned, voice light to keep from potentially upsetting Suga. "He is attractive, but is it really a fair trade? The man owes a considerable sum..." Alexei did bring up a good point, he really did, it was a shame that he was bringing it up at this time.

With a click of his tongue, Suga glanced over and narrowed his eyes. "Are you questioning my decision?" His voice was pleasant, almost jovial. Yoongi had a soft spot for Alexei, one of the few men who was loyal from the start and had no problem putting a bullet in the head of any mutinous men in his gang. Suga was a lot less hesitant to kill, yet Yoongi was softer. Alexei helped take away any guilt, proving to be a good informant.

It's why he used the taller man for espionage. A charming face that could go anywhere or get any information he wanted was always a useful thing to have.

A low chuckle escaped from plush lips as Suga continued, the silence in the car almost deafening. "Think about it, having a gem that is highly sought after in the underworld in my clutches. People will be clamoring to make deals..." He could imagine it now, the old Marcus finally caving to a deal for one night with the boy. "It'll be too easy now." Yes, it would be disappointing to have to not fight for certain rights, however, they would grow even more to the point of being near unstoppable. Perhaps this power would go to his head...

Time would tell, after all.

The rest of the drive was quickly completed, his disregard for basic road safety often was a good thing, the adrenaline rushing through his veins making him feel more alive and energetic by the time he got to a mark. It also served to further his reputation as a reckless devil.

Well, that, and it was satisfy to see the sickly green colour rising on the rookie's cheeks as he held his stomach, obviously unaccustomed to his boss's driving. It made him practically skip through the mansion doors, throwing them open in a sick twist of glee as he made his way merrily to his room.

The thought of owning something unobtainable was euphoric.

Yoongi couldn't sleep, his mind was racing with possibilities. The rose gold skin of the man would look beautiful in a black choker... maybe a collar? Something to show that he was Yoongi's. To show that he was property. To show that if anyone touched him they would be signing a death sentence. However, would that show insecurity? Would it show that Yoongi, or Suga, was weak enough to need something as simple as a collar to prove ownership?

If it got out that he couldn't control someone not even involved in their world, someone who was acquired through less than legal means, it would be the end to his reputation. If he couldn't control a pet, how could he control his men? How could he command fear?

Yet, that didn't stop the errant thought running through his head, that the boy might not come tomorrow, that they might think that he was bluffing. That Suga wouldn't actually kill them in repayment of a debt.

Hopefully they weren't stupid, Yoongi thought as he drifted into an uneasy sleep.

-×-

Morning came far too quickly, in his humble opinion, as the harsh sunlight streaming through the slit in his curtains shining ever so conveniently in his eyes. Stretching out, Yoongi was content to lay with his arms over his eyes, the darkness rather pleasant as the warmth from the sun brought life to his cool skin.

Sadly though, all good things must come to an end. A knock on his door and a soft voice filtering through the heavy door disturbed any peace he might catch. "Suga, there's someone here to see you." Alexei's voice wasn't the most unpleasant thing in the world, however, all he wanted was to sleep.

Drawing the covers up to cover his pale torso, Yoongi sat up and rubbed his eye, not caring at how ruffled his appearance may be. "Send them in." He called out gruffly, trying to enter the mob boss persona he so easily crafted. Hopefully, it was the boy. Hopefully they two weren't stupid enough to try to outsmart him. He had eyes all over the city, after all. Any and all information about their whereabouts would be carefully documented throughout the day.

The sun had started to rise, little by little illuminating the compound. The flame of the lit candles started to fade, until it eventually got blown by the light breeze. Hoseok’s eyes were red; swollen from crying himself to sleep. It was an otherwise good arrangement in order to repay their debts - that's not what saddened him. It's the same mistakes that they repeat, having fled their home country only to find themselves into more debt and trouble.

All of his belongings fit in a single small, worn out suitcase, as he had packed just the essentials, a book and a flower on top accompanying it. His glance fell on the Lily, his favorite species of flower, carefully picking it up. “That's not fair dad.” Hoseok uttered under his breath with a whimper, his hand shaking at his father's gesture of love.

The house was empty and father’s coat was missing from the rack, which Hoseok only assumed he had gone out for a walk at the park. It's better this way, he thinks. No goodbyes and big hugs. No tears. No more tears. They had both made their peace.

An hour later, there was a knock on the broken door that was leaned on the wall by the front porch. Hoseok took a deep breath and then picked up the suitcase, but, protected the flower in the inside of his pocket and held the book in his other hand first, before calling out to them. “Just a second!” He replied and glanced the house one more time, reminiscing his time together with his father. At least they had the common sense to knock on the door this time and not tore it down.

--×--

Upon arriving at the mansion, Hoseok’s attention could not be shifted from how enormous it was, filled with people, or thugs, as he believes. It just makes him wonder what kind of person their Leader is. He didn't seem the type someone wanted to mess with. On the other hand, he didn't seemed the charitable guy either.

Hoseok was guided to the aforementioned person’s private quarters and was told to wait here until instructed otherwise. And so he did, entering the Leader’s room in hesitation. Unsure of how to act or what to say. He let the worn suitcase down on the floor and then placed the book on top, before deciding to greet the man with a simple bow. Under other conditions, he would bawl on the floor, prostrating himself and repeat the word thank you a thousand times. Alas, they are not in Korea.

“Umm…” Hoseok uttered, still not finding the right words to begin. It seemed his arrival had woken up the master. “I am very sorry for my father.” He bowed again. “And… Thank you for settling our debt.” Okay, so far so good. “Ummm… Perhaps… Maybe… You could fix our front door as well? M- Maybe I am asking too much.” The sentence was followed by an awkward, short laughter, thinking that he must have acted with audacity after being shown a twisted kindness.

Still, Hoseok’s spirit was not hindered as he took the liberty to approach the Leader and then reached in his pocket, taking out the flower. “My mother taught me to always bring a present to the hosts that invited me as a guest.” He genuinely smiled and slightly leaned down to offer the Lily. As their glances met, he blushed profoundly at the man's beauty. The world is just not fair, he thought and pulled away in shyness, his redness being covered by another awkward smile.

For such an intimidating appearance that the man had yesterday, he surely looked the total opposite this morning. In spite of it, the aura remained, making Hoseok feel restless. He didn't know the man, nor what he had truly gotten himself into, however, they looked similar in age. Perhaps they weren't too different after all. Okay. That's a lie. A twenty year something man does not go around breaking into people's homes and acting like a thug.

The neighbor kid’s words from last night echoed in Hoseok’s mind. It can't be that the reason he was brought there was for his law degree, nor his experience in flipping burgers. Is he really going to become a mafia’s plaything?! His mouth unconsciously opens in shock, always being like an open book of emotions in front of others as he was very expressive. His momentarily closed his slightly red and swollen eyes in an attempt to calm himself down.

“Umm…” He uttered under his breath again. “I am not sure how I can help you but I am good at cleaning and cooking…” He averted his gaze in embarrassment. How does someone act in front of a person that broke down a door and then threatened their father with a weapon? And, if this wasn't enough, they also bought that same ‘someone’. Awkward. Hoseok wonders if commuting seppuku was a better, safer choice to atone for his father's sins.

Watching with carefully narrowed eyes, Yoongi simply sat in silence and observed the boy. How hesitant he was to enter the lion's den, how he seemed to choose his words carefully. A light scoff escaped his lips. "You're already asking for a favour?" He muttered, more to himself than the other man currently standing in the room. A quick glance at the worn out suitcase told him that the other probably didn't have any money, especially considering the hefty debt his father accumulated in a year of gambling. Clearing his throat, Yoongi continued, trying to make his voice harsher despite the gravel already in his voice from sleep. "What would you do in order to fix that door? Everything has a price, you know."

It wasn't a lie, a false pretense to get into the other's pants. No, it was merely how things worked in the underworld. A favour for a favour. While yes, Yoongi never had to do anything of the more... sexual nature in his time growing his father's gang, he certainly did have to take a risky job or two.

He blinked in surprise when the boy stepped closer to him, the bold move completely unexpected. He seemed to lose any snarky comment that would've come forth at the audacity of someone approaching him so suddenly when a lily was presented to him, a genuine smile on the others face. A pale hand reached out to grab the white flower, the snowy white petals almost pristine. They were freckled with a deep purple which, instead of taking away from the beauty, only seemed to add to it.

"Well... your mother was right." Yoongi started dumbly, caught off guard by the suddenly shy look on the boy's face. "I'll send someone to clean up your door." He went back to his defense of being blunt, the weak faux Suga persona faltering quickly by the second.

A laugh escaped from him when the other feebly brought up his experience and he wondered what exactly the other thought about his current situation. What had his mind conjured up?

"No, you won't be doing either of those things, I already have people for that." There was a slight uptilt to his lips as he let the unspoken suggestion clearly sink in. Perhaps, if he was correct in his assumption, he had gotten fantastical ideas in his head about the mafia and the people they kidnapped. "No, you're going to help me in deals by sitting there and looking pretty. You'd be surprised how many people would bend over backwards for a pretty face." Why was he telling him? He had no idea. It was a stupid move to tell someone your plans with them, it gave them more of an incentive to escape.

If he played his cards right, if he were careful with his words, surely he could convince the other to go along with his plans.

"Nevermind that for now, though. What is your name?" He could easily have given him something else, a cruel pet name. It didn't seem right to Yoongi, however.

A qualm Suga wouldn't have.

Ah, perhaps he should have had shut his mouth after all. That child was always wearing a bright smile, no matter the circumstances, and spoke his mind. Hoseok’s mother always reminded him so; the world is not as kind as him. Unfortunately, he has faced many hardships but none hindered his spirit.

“I thought so…” He apologetically uttered under his breath at the man’s suggestion to trade for the door, thinking it is only natural to be asked to do something in return. His smile faded and got replaced by a pout, or to be precise, by a small and inaudible sigh - similar to how dogs look with their tail under their legs.

Indeed, what could he offer in return? The thought lingered, finally realizing what the man might be asking for, or rather what he was implying, given the pause was suggestive.

Is this for real? Hoseok thought, believing this was something straight out of a book and not something that becomes in reality. In the twenty first century. In his life. His mouth opened in shock as he started to feel cold shivers down his spine.

The final straw was the Leader’s affirmation. A smart player would hide his cards, instead, that man revealed his plans. Was it intentional or not, Hoseok does not know nor did he wonder. Simply, he lost his mind, as his usual wild imagination did its thing by imagining very questionable scenarios like being whipped or publicly disgraced by being treated as an animal, wearing a collar and everything.

Which arose another question; Was he going to be the bottom? The top? Both?! He has no experience! Suddenly he feels weak at his legs, light-headed from over thinking too much. It was the man's question that brought him back to Earth. “Uh… Oh, right.” He murmured and then smiled. “My name is Hoseok. Jung Hoseok. How should I call you Sir?”

Wait. Just hold on a minute. Is he really going to sell his body? Ah, that's it! He is being tested, right? Or this was a cruel joke in a very bad taste and he can return home now. His glance shifted at the man’s face, making eye contact. Nope. Hoseok almost swears cold sweat is dripping down his body in fear. For someone his age, that person looked too intimidating. Too serious.

He should just make sure, because he's been cheated before. Just a small question, or perhaps a clarification. Come on, take a deep breath. Explain your situation. Hoseok attempts to calm his worrisome heart and then takes a deep breath, exhaling slowly afterwards. “Ummm…” Come on. ”I… H-haven’t been… With a man before.” Or a woman for that matter. His cheeks turn into the brightest shade of red known to man as he attempts to continue, wanting to say he has read many books on the subject, but feels like he will only be digging his own grave further.

Yeah, let's just not say that. At moments such as this, he only gulps and then awkwardly smiles. On second thought, just kill me. It was a mere dramatic thought, one of the many he has in his running and depressive mind, but he does not realize he said it out loud, accompanied with a chuckle that could be heavily debated whether it was genuine, sarcastic or mocking.

Well, shit.

Hoseok’s face changed a million colors after realizing his mistake, following by some serious fidgeting. All, while retaining his trademark smile. A wise man would say, who needs Netflix when they got such a good show at home. At least he knows how to suppress his tears by making light of the situation at front with self jokes. There is a loss of great potential here.

Hoseok... It was a nice name, rang nicely through the room. It probably wasn't what he would've guessed, he probably would've gone for something more cheerful, but alas, the world didn't work that way.

"Well, Jung Hoseok, you may call me Suga." It's what everyone called him, yes, but only a rare few knew of his actual name. Alexei was one of them and he knew never to utter it in anyone's presence. While the name Suga originally was an insult, one he took in stride and made into something more insidious, Yoongi wasn't a name that commanded fear or respect. Imagine this: You're a gang leader meeting with someone named "suga". You expect it to go well, to be the winner of the deal. You're not expecting a rabid wolf to await you behind closed doors.

So, really, the joke was on the people who gave him the nickname. It only served to make his reputation even more well earned.

Another bark of laughter escaped from Yoongi at the stuttered statement, an innocent bunny blushing like a virgin while mentioning something like sex. Almost admiring the bright red flush on Hoseok's golden skin, Yoongi's pale arm shot out and yanked the boy down onto the bed, hovering over him at an almost awkward angle, his free hand braced at the other side of Hoseok's head while the hand on his wrist pinned it down neatly next to his head.

It took his brain a moment to think of something to say, the fact that his face was now much closer to Hoseok's had, in a very clichéd sort of way, taken his breath away. If he weren't momentarily stupid, he would've berated himself at this very moment for his hesitation. It was somewhat sickening to him.

"That just makes you all the more valuable, hmm?" Yoongi practically purred, eyes sparked with mischief as he leaned down even more, now whispering into his ear. "How much do you want to bet I'll be paid so that someone might have one night with you. To take your purity."

Was there a point in making the other flushed, to make him want to escape more? No, probably not. Would he have to casually remind Hoseok that his life and his father's life depended on his staying? Most likely.

Shifting so he could more easily straddle the younger, Yoongi was glad that he decided to wear sleep pants to bed. All too often he ended up in his boxers and Yoongi was a bit of a prude. "More importantly..." He started, pulling away so he could look at the flushed face once more. "How mad do you think they would be once they found out I already took it?" The threat was there, out in the open, wrapped neatly in a bow.

After a few more tense moments, Yoongi carelessly got off the bed and made his way to the closet, quickly changing into his usual attire. "Just think about that until I figure out what I'm going to do with you, okay?" His tone was a lot lighter, more pleasant. He didn't want to terrify Hoseok after all. "Don't leave this room or you'll be escorted back, and there's no telling what anyone in this mansion would do to you."

It was a light threat, his men already knew that if they so much as touched a hair on Hoseok's head they would be digging their own grave. However, Hoseok didn't know that.

Quickly leaving, Yoongi made his way to his office. He had to arrange for a certain front door to be repaired and for a meeting with the leader of The Iron Rose. The man had territory in a key part of the city and, with the new bargaining chip, Yoongi had a chance of getting it under his control.

The master bedroom has a dark and mysterious ambience, as the only light source is the Sun's rays that slip through the heavy curtains and fall onto Suga’s pale skin. “What a beautiful name.” Hoseok compliments, not knowing the story behind that nickname. It seemed fitting. For a person as handsome as him, at least Hoseok acknowledged this much.

He was totally captivated.

So much, that in fact, he wasn't completely forced onto the bed but rather followed Suga’s lead. Hoseok almost felt possessed as the man lingered on top, their distance being too close while a small pause followed.

Hearing about being sold, his eyes opened wide in shock as he attempted to reach out to Suga - to grab a hold of something. Him. And beg to not be given away. However, his hand found solace by tightening the grip on the sheets. Such humiliating words removed Hoseok’s blushing, replacing it with eyes that glanced in fear, later avoiding to make eye contact at all.

Perhaps Suga’s goal was to terrify Hoseok. In that case, mission succeeded. But what bothered him the most, was not the man's humiliating words nor his intimidating appearance. It was the sinful thought that he had while being pinned down; That he wouldn't mind if Suga were to ‘take’ him.

Thank God the man got up just in time, or else he would have a very awkward boner which would be… Inviting given the current situation and Hoseok did not want that. His thoughts had started to become corrupted ever since he stepped foot in this place.

“Will you be back soon?” Hoseok innocently and without motive asked, just curious about whether the Boss would return fast or not because he feels safer with him by his side. Who knows what will become of Hoseok if he wanders around the compound’s perimeter by himself. At least Suga did not hurt him, for now. Hoseok decides to trust him.

As soon as Suga left, Hoseok glanced around the room in an attempt to deduct the man's character from his belongings. On the other hand, he wasn't sure if he was even allowed to touch anything and in case he did, he dares not to think of his punishment.

His gaze falls on the bed and the messy state its owner left it in. A faint sigh escapes from his lips at the sight and then sits up, approaching the curtains as he then opens them wide, finally letting the sunlight illuminate the whole room. Bad idea. The bright light makes the room seem worse and Hoseok is a man that cannot tolerate the neglection of house chores.

He starts by folding the covers and then moves on to the sheers. He suddenly stops. Another dirty thought passes his mind as his hands unconsciously move on their own, bringing the used sheets near his face. Hoseok’s eyes slowly close as he smells Suga’s sweat.

Instantly, he is scared and tosses them away. Just what is he thinking?! The man's word had gotten way too much into his head. “Stupid!” He utters to himself under his breath and then sits down the bed once again. This is a sinners den, not a mafia’s headquarters, Hoseok swears and messes with his hair in a way to atone for his ‘sins’.

'Will you be back soon?' The innocent way that phrase was uttered truly baffled Yoongi. Here he had just practically assaulted the man, threatened to take away his purity and sell him, and he was asking if he'd be back soon. Yoongi was tempted to scoff aloud, to ponder the statement that assaulted his ears.

Shaking the stiffness from his limbs away, Yoongi didn't even respond to the question and slipped out. The look on his face thankfully kept most of his men away from him in the hall, the foul look on his face easily confused for irritation.

How had Hoseok managed to fluster him like this? It was supposed to be the other way around, Hoseok should've been the one to stutter and flush like an innocent virgin. Yet... Yoongi couldn't process the innocent behind that statement. Why would he want Yoongi to be back. He was expecting Hoseok to scream and cry, to try to escape, and here he was, seemingly accepting his fate easily.

As he stalked into his office, Yoongi slammed the door in frustration, alarming Alexei momentarily. The taller man relaxed when he saw it was just Yoongi, though he looked puzzled at the look on his face. Sitting down at his large desk, Yoongi quickly cut off any interrogation from the man.

"Set a meeting with Mr. Kennedy, I have an offer he won't give up." Yoongi knew the other knew what he meant, the look of barely concealed disgust on his face only proved his suspicions. Yoongi was tempted to let him make his own conclusions, to see what his mind would jump to, but another part of him didn't want to play games.

"Are you really going to whore the boy out?" Alexei spoke quickly, keeping his tone even as he struggeld to keep a straight face. Yoongi found it hilarious, the moral conscious of someone who had done more for less certainly was interesting.

"Do you think I'm stupid?" He lightly sassed, lips twisted into a sneer. "Why would I give something up that's mine?" It was a simplistic way of viewing things, a very possessive way as well. However, it suited his needs at the time. He didn't want to talk about the matter, didn't want to hear about how stupid of an idea it really was. To be quite honest, he thought the plan really was idiotic, there was no way it was actually going to work. He could only hope that the thought of having a night with someone unobtainable was enough to cloud his judgement.

Resting his head in his hangs, Yoongi wondered what he was going to do. A golden opportunity was right in front of him, Lady Luck had smiled upon him last night, and he suddenly became stupid. He had no idea how to actually use the information given to him, didn't know how to plan for this. He supposed that was why he had Alexei to help and even then the male seemed to be at a loss as well. "What do I do?" He muttered to himself, trying to think through the fog in his mind.

Suga would leave the boy for a few days to see what he would do. Of course that would mean sleeping somewhere else, but it'd be worth it to see if he would try to escape. To see if he'd sit there like an obedient puppy, waiting for its master to come home. It was a good idea, in theory, however Yoongi didn't know if it'd be worth it. In his mind, he should prove his control over every inch of Hoseok's life, that he was now, in essence, his property. He should prove his dominance over the boy so that he woudn't get any funny ideas.

Yoongi may look small and delicate, like he would break at a single touch, but in truth he was hardy like a diamond. Pretty to look at but sharp. He wouldn't easily break or bend down for anyone.

-×-

The time for the meeting quickly came after a day of dealing with paperwork and sending out orders. He motioned for Alexei to come to his side as they waited for the doors to open. They soon did and Mr. Kennedy walked through, looking as pompous as ever in a suit and tie with one of his pretty dolls hanging off of his arm. She looked out of place as she glanced at the men in the room.

She must've been new, Yoongi mused, as he focused his narrow gaze on the man.

"Why am I here? You know I won't give you that area, Suga." He spoke with a stiff upper lip, looking down at him with a hilariously disgusted face. If he were handsome, it would've been a different story. You could tell he had work done on his face to keep him unrecognizable from the authorities and yet he couldn't have chosen someone who was handsome. "It doesn't matter how much you try to bribe me with."

The doll giggled, her wide eyes scrunched slightly in amusement before she caught her mistake, trying to quickly smooth her features out. Kennedy sent her a glare before looking back at Yoongi, who was patiently waiting for the little spat to erupt into something more. It seemed that he was trying to not lose his composure, to seem like the bigger person in the room with something to protect, and it was true.

If it all played out the way Yoongi was expecting then it would make this even more satisfying.

"Send for the boy." He commanded one of the guards by the door. "But if you touch him, I will kill you, understand?" It could've gone without saying, honestly, but he had to prove himself in front of the other man. Prove that he had something valuable. It seemed to have worked, Kennedy perked right up, interest gleaming in his eyes.

"Know that I wouldn't give this offer to just anyone." He commented, speaking quickly in hopes to throw the two off. "If you give me that land, I wouldn't say yes to you asking for a night with this rose." He purposefully didn't enunciate clearly, the 'not' not clearly heard by the man. It all fell down to the others hearing and his blind lust for anything that was pretty. He made sure to glare at the doll, to keep her silent as a spark of realization shot through her, her painted mouth barely opening to say something before the office doors opened once more.

"What do you say?" He taunted as Kennedy laid eyes upon Hoseok, the man shaking his head enthusiastically. Yoongi was honestly dumbfounded, he didn't expect this to actually work. "Just sign here then... and he's yours for the night." He handed the pen to the eager man, watching him sign away the bay area to him with glee.

"Alright, there. I signed it. When can I take him?" Yoongi had to hand it to the man, he had no tact when it came to matters like this. He knew what he wanted and he knew when he wanted them. The guard who brought Hoseok in to the room brought him closer to Yoongi at a hand gesture, and, with the same quickness as before, Yoongi yanked Hoseok down into his lap.

He was heavier than Yoongi thought, but he showed no discomfort on his face and he cupped Hoseok's face, staring right at Kennedy. "How stupid do you have to be to think I'd easily give him away to someone like you." He spat, eyes narrowed into slits as his hand curled possessively in silky black hair. Kennedy spluttered for a moment, the reality sinking in of what actually transpired.

"You tricked me!" He shouted, eyes finally reading the piece of paper before him. Alexei snatched it away before he had the chance to rip the contract to shreds while his guards not so nicely lead him from the room. "Fuck you Suga! I will pay you back for this."

"Learn to read before then, why don't you." Yoongi shouted back, lips twisted into a snarl, voice raspy. "Honestly, I didn't think he'd be that stupid." He mused to Alexei, hand now moving to rest loosely around Hoseok's neck. "Why would I give him what's mine?" He was speaking more towards Hoseok now, picking his words carefully. He very much was like a wolf proving himself, proving that he owned something worth more than land.

i'm sorry for how bad this is

The sky started to darken as clouds in different shades of orange and purple appeared, decorated with the first bright stars. The Sun's faint rays and the city's lights were the only source of illumination inside the room. Hoseok walked to the window and stared in awe at the distant skyscrapers and the long lines of red and white that the cars were shaping. The ‘outside’ world felt lively in contrast to the quiet compound, which seemed as a gilded cage.

Just thinking back to that night, it brought tears to his face at how easily they accepted Suga’s deal. How desperate they were to settle their debt. It was a fair trade. No matter how many part time jobs Hoseok would take, he would never be able to pay off their debt. It had just accumulated to the point of no return, so, really, that man's proposal was practically charity, given they could have simply been killed or worse.

Wait. Is there actually anything worse than the situation they are in now? Hoseok feelings are torn and confused regarding the man that keeps him captive. On one hand, he's been treated well so far. On the other, he knows he will soon be sold off for a night.

There is a knock on the door and Hoseok sits up, letting a faint sigh out. Moment of truth. It would be a lie to say he is prepared for what's to come, but there is only one possible ally within this very estate and Hoseok does not like gambling.

He silently follows the guard from behind, until he is lead in front of a double door and is met with the curious glances of the guests. Shivers run down his spine as he is suddenly the center of attention and then discreetly takes a glimpse of the man accompanied by a beautiful woman, assuming this is the client he'll be sold to.

During the moment Suga asks the man of his opinion, Hoseok musters his most elegant smile, albeit a fake one, and then slightly bows.“It's a pleasure to meet you.” He figures, he has to prove their Boss asserts dominance and loyalty to his subjects. He must have left a good impression on the client, because he is eager to sign, but Hoseok can't help but notice a slyness behind Suga’s words.

There isn't much time to ponder on the subject as he is pulled to Suga’s side and before he knows it, sitting on his lap. A surprised look was drawn on Hoseok’s face as he could not understand the Boss’ intentions. In spite of this, he decided to play along and shifted his gaze towards the client, flashing a taunting smile.

”I belong to master.” Hoseok grins and buries his face onto Suga’s shoulder, feeling utterly embarrassed at the sentence he just uttered. Maybe he took it too far. It was awkward to be held by a man shorter than him and yet he does not dare hop off. Suga gives off an air of superiority. An air that intimidates everyone in the room and Hoseok does not want to be his enemy, therefore, he goes with the flaw. If there is one thing Law School taught him, is to get your client's mentality and try to understand them and their action. Hoseok does not understand even half the things Suga does, however, he is certain of one; as long as he acts like a good puppy, he will be sheltered and cared for.

As the heat between the two parties rises, he finally lifts up his face and stares at Suga. His mouth slightly open upon hearing he wouldn't give up what's his. Had Hoseok been a girl, he would profoundly blush and fall in love with the Boss under some twisted reality that was mixed with Stockholm’s syndrome. Alas, Hoseok keeps his composure and smiles and attempts to briefly ruffle the other's hair without realizing. He just thought Suga was very cute while saying these words, like a child that does not want to share their toy.

”Is it really alright for him to leave like that?” Hoseok can't help but wonder while witness the guards drag the man out of the room while spurting swears and threats. He dreaded at the thought of having to spend one night with that man, however, his departure could lead to more problems. “Oh and…” He wants to settle things right. Not to give Suga false ideas. “I did this to save myself, not you.” Hoseok leans and whispers in all honesty, referring to the moment he called out ‘master’. He did not mean any harm or disrespect by those words. He simply wanted this trade to work in his best interest.

At the boldness of the boy's words, Yoongi sneered. Who was he to speak to Yoongi like that? He had to fight the temptation to roughly shove the boy off of his lap, to punish him for his insolence. His pale hand sneaked into Hoseok's raven hair and yanked it roughly, pulling the others head back so that his neck was bared. Pressing his body closer to Hoseok's, Yoongi rested his chin at the junction between his neck and shoulder, lips barely grazing his honey skin.

"It was all for show, hm? He purred the question, a dangerous lilt hanging on at the end of his words. His other hand worked its way down towards Hoseok's waist before pulling the boy closer to him on his lap, an iron grip on his hips keeping him in place. "You think you don't belong to me? That I couldn't whore you out to that man if I so pleased?" Not that he would, he wouldn't want to have to deal with the heroin addiction that came with such an exchange.

He never really understood the appeal of laying with someone doped out of their mind, perhaps it was the the erasure of any boundaries Kennedy liked. It was something he didn't care to ponder on much, the man and his dolls could stay far away from him for all he cared.

Without much of a care that Alexei was still currently in the room, now busy with his phone, Yoongi pressed on. The hand on Hoseok's hips moved to press lightly against his member, fingers experimentally feeling around. "Would you get hard for him? Let him fuck you as he wished?" Perhaps it was cruel, it was only Hoseok's first day. However, Yoongi's first day was a lot more hellish, sure, he wasn't sexually harassed as his father would have cut fingers off. That didn't stop the lewd comments and the struggle to prove himself.

Could you really compare their experiences? Yoongi was their boss from day one, Hoseok was just property of the boss. The men couldn't say anything without fear of harsh reprimand. Perhaps Hoseok had it better, there was less stress and less of a threat to his life. Unless someone wanted to steal him, which they would have to be foolish to even attempt. Still, it must be stressful to live with the threat of being whored out at a moments notice.

Not like that would actually happen. Yoongi just had to keep up appearances.

Releasing his grip in Hoseok's hair just a little, Yoongi pulled his head down so that he could look in his eyes, so that he could rest just a breath away from Hoseok's full lips. "Or would you only let me fuck you, hm?" It was a question he was a little interested in knowing the answer too and yet it was one he didn't want to know. He didn't want the other to get attached and he certainly didn't want to get attached to the boy.

That meant leverage and he couldn't really afford that in his line of work.

Letting out a scoff, Yoongi moved his head back, keeping his grip tight on Hoseok's slim hips and raven hair. "Would you let me? Would you part your legs easily?" Yoongi honestly didn't know why he was escalating what could've been a simple disagreement, didn't know why he had to interpret Hoseok's tone the way he had. Alas, he made his bed and now he had to lie in it.

Leaning back, Yoongi released his grip slightly so that Hoseok could run if he wished. He wasn't sure how the other would react exactly, but he was curious now. How would he react to the reality of his situation?

Something's changed. Hoseok can sense it.

A grave mistake was made, he realises after meeting Suga's piercing gaze. Just at the mere thought of what would follow next, what punishment he shall receive for talking back, sends chills down his spine. And yet, there is a weird excitement at angering him. A feeling that Hoseok has never felt before, which scares him more than Suga's humiliating words. "I-I wanted..." to help, he wanted to say but stuttered, feeling the other's hand moving it's way towards his waist and then hold him tight into place from his hips.

A bright blush, red as a tomato, appeared on Hoseok's cheeks upon being touched there. Nobody has ever touched this place. His reaction is obvious and Suga is not shy in his movements. "N-Not there." Hoseok practically begs while trembling in fear and then buries his face between Suga's left shoulder and neck, deeply embarrassed to be in this state in front of others. His erection is getting bigger as the Boss continues to disgrace him by saying if he would get hard at the presence of the old man, to which Hoseok can only shake his head negatively while slowly wrapping his hands around Suga and then tightly hugs him, hoping he would stop.

Twisted. Hoseok even feels slightly disgusted at his own emotions and actions. What else could he do but submit? There is no telling what others might do to him; he does not belong to that world. He cannot fight back. So, naturally, there is only one option. Gain the Boss' trust. No matter how much his body objects, his mind is stronger.

Suddenly, he glances up as Suga suggested he can only get fucked by him and then his mouth hangs open in shock. He's heard this before. That Suga would not deliver Hoseok a virgin to the clients. At this point, he cannot tell what Suga is able to do or not. The reality of this is scary, Hoseok trembles once again at the thought and then closes his eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath as well. "If you want me to, I shall. Besides, you've told me so many times that I belong to you. Why even bother to ask?" The last sentence is uttered quietly though not inaudibly. Hoseok had come prepared to sell his body in exchange for his father's debt, however, it is easier said than done. It is inevitable. So, he better be used by someone who can help him, rather a stranger that will toss him aside. Despite not being a man of gamble, Hoseok puts everything on line to make this better. To gain Suga's trust.

He will not run away. Not now. Not ever. As long as his father is happy and debt free, Hoseok is willing to do anything.

And by anything, it even means letting the Boss do as he pleases. The once fear that lingered disappears and gets replaced by a very seductive and lusting expression as Hoseok leans closer to Suga's ear and whispers. "I'll spread my legs for you. Only for you. Nobody else, not that fat pig and his doll, not anyone. It has to be you." He said and then lowered his glance to Suga's neck, giving it slow and wet kisses. His movements were sloppy, indicating he had no experience. It would be a lie to not admit he wasn't forced or scared, but he found the feeling rather pleasant to his surprise. Even if his hair was yanked.

Tilting his head to the side slightly to allow Hoseok more access to his neck, Yoongi's mind stuttered to a halt as he tried to think about his next move. Even with the boy's inexperienced movements, Yoongi couldn't deny that a shiver ran its way up his spine in pleasure as Hoseok's lips moved against his neck. Sure, it was clear that the other was a virgin, he didn't know how to move his lips with finesse, but it was honestly endearing.

With an unidentifiable sound, Yoongi roughly yanked Hoseok's head back and sneered in his face. "And you think that's going to save your skin?" Sweet words were not going to trick him, nor would they buy his trust. He was pleased to hear what Hoseok actually thought of the man he tricked, about the pretty doll hanging off of his arm.

Still... that wasn't going to save Hoseok. Now that Yoongi latched onto the line of thought he was currently running along, well. He wasn't going to be fair.

"Why would I want someone who's easy?" He whispered, his tone almost dangerous. Was it harsh? Perhaps. However, he was rapidly losing control of the situation he created, he needed to regain some semblance of authority. Sneaking his hand back to rest over Hoseok's crotch, Yoongi pressed his palm down ever so slightly, amused that the other had been getting hard from this. Maybe he got turned on being degraded? It wouldn't be all that shocking, it was one of the more tame things he could expect.

It was amusing to see Hoseok's reactions, the strong blush that overtook his face and the hushed tone he used, as if he that would stop the men in the room from overhearing. The room was deathly quiet, the ragged breath of the boy in his lap almost deafening. He could only imagine what the guards in the room thought of their boss, of Hoseok acting like a shameless whore.

A few tense moments passed before Yoongi shoved Hoseok off his lap almost gently- as gently as shoving someone away from you could get- and onto the floor. He looked down at the other male and sneered once more, his eyes narrowed. "Get someone to take you to the room. Don't you dare even look at anyone else." Yoongi really was bold, demanding loyalty when he had done nothing to deserve it. A green eyed monster for something that shouldn't even be his.

Even with Hoseok gone from the room, Yoongi truly didn't know what he was going to do when he retired to his quarters for the night. How could he possibly follow this up?

Scoffing lightly, Yoongi leaned back in his chair, thinking about how truly pathetic he was. How he was acting wasn't fit for someone like him. Who was he to act like this, anyway? In the end, he wasn't important, anyone could technically replace him, which is why he had to rule with an iron fist. To make people scared of you was part of gaining their respect.

"What am I doing?" Yoongi muttered to himself, the paperwork on his desk all but forgotten now. He would have to take care of truly winning his territory in the afternoon, but for now he could think. He knew he needed to send men to take up position tonight, to be ready to put up one hell of a fight. Hopefully Kennedy would respect that he lost this time; that Yoongi had finally outsmarted him.

To be absolutely humiliated at the presence of the passive guards, twice, is something that Hoseok never imagined in his life to happen. The deafening silence of the room served as an amplifier of the men's degrading stares, that he felt piercing right through his skin. After being shoved off, a soft whimper escaped from his lips as he glanced up the crowd and then back to Suga in embarrassment.

A whore? Someone who is easy? How could he be one? Hoseok has barely kissed anyone properly before. Unfortunately, that's not what the majority believes at the moment, nor do they intend on supporting someone other than their Boss. Hoseok knows that too well but alas, another silent sob gets released at his owner's words. His whole body trembles in fear as his arms quickly try to wrap around his body and hide his erection. Then, in a hurry he stands up and almost trips over a nonexistent barrier, reaching for the double doors and leaves. Or, runs, to be precise, with eyes closed tight as Suga's threat intimidated Hoseok so much, he wouldn't even dare ask to be accompanied back to his bedroom. More so look at anyone else.

Hoseok did not deserve that.

No matter how enormous his miscalculation was, the scene escalated out of hand and Suga’s overreaction was unaccounted for.

”How stupid!” Hoseok yelled after slamming the bedroom’s door and slided down. His hands covered his face in despair, feeling homesick already. This place is nothing but a den. A wolf’s den that reeks of corruption and malice. He thinks and shifts his glance towards the window, watching as the cars passed in the distance, creating lines of red and orange.

From that afar, the city looked peaceful, in sync and in harmony in contrast to Hoseok’s life at the moment. A gilded cage indeed, with Suga holding the one key to his freedom. But… It seems the chance is wasted anyway.

Hoseok takes a deep breath and finally stands up, heading towards the curtains and then he shuts them. The outside world reminded him of his father, bringing unnecessary emotions on the surface. He was bought. Well, exchanged. It's no time to fret over it now. Hoseok has to work a way to gain the Boss’ trust.

A heavy sigh is heard upon the thought. How can such a scheme even be achieved? Probably, to Suga’s eyes, Hoseok is nothing but a toy. A toy that can be discarded easily after it is no longer of use.

”That can't be it.” Hoseok shakes his head in denial, his inner lawyer mind taking over. Obviously, he is still worth something. Or else he would be tossed aside, or worse; be given to that horrible man and his doll. Or perhaps, Suga is simply Suga. A man whose twisted nature knows no boundaries nor logic. It's hard to tell, he ponders and grabs his book from on top of his suitcase before he lays on the bed, slowly flipping through the pages to find his bookmark and resume reading from where he left of.

Soon, his own eyes started to betray him and kept forcing themselves shut, until Hoseok gave up and slept with the opened book in his hands, not even bothering to change into a proper night attire. A gown, a set of pajamas perhaps, or even cover himself with a blanket.

The book’s title read; The talented Mr Ripley.

It was funny to Yoongi that a persona he had carefully crafted could intimidate someone to the point to ignore one of his orders. He was going to be impressed if Hoseok actually remembered the way to his bedroom. Yoongi did have to wonder though... would his threat of his men doing something to the boy stick in Hoseok's mind if he made it to the room without incident?

Shaking his head, Yoongi busied himself with paperwork and setting up the preparations for tomorrow, coordinating his orders with Alexei who, in turn, sent the orders to his men. For such an easy and convenient system, it did take time. It was much easier to give orders to people all at once in a room than it was waiting for their reply through a text message. In fact, Yoongi wasn't sure he knew every single face of his operation. He only knew the few that stuck around after a change in leadership and the younger members who fucked up.

Rookies had to learn that their boss didn't tolerate failure at any level and if they had a chance at surviving in his gang, they would have to be perfect. The only time he tolerated failing was either if it resulted in their death or if it was an ambush. Even then, though, he had the expectation that his men were trained to deal with any situation.

Perhaps he was wrong for that. Oh well, old habits do die hard.

Heaving a sigh, Yoongi rubbed his eyes and then stretched, almond eyes looking at the oak door with trepidation. He did have to retire for the night, try to get a few hours of sleep before stepping out in the fray of new territory. Tomorrow was going to be hellish, he could already tell.

"Good night Alexei." He murmured, ignoring the glances his guards gave him as he exited his office and into the too quiet hallway. It was nice, the plush green carpet on a dark oak floor was comfortable enough, added warmth in his den. The wallpaper was just a plain old white design, somewhat worn with the years. He never really bothered to get the interior decorated as there was no one he could trust to do so.

Even with the more shady parts of his life securely locked away, he couldn't trust that someone didn't have loose lips nor fully careful. Sometimes things were left out in the open that shouldn't be, a careless mistake of one of his subordinates trusted with a task like this. That was part of the reason why he only had a few close men by his side, a handpicked group that he could fully trust with his life.

Walking down the dead halls, Yoongi eventually made it to his room, the door securely closed in front of him. It was the moment of truth, he thought as he opened the door only to see Hoseok asleep on his bed, fully clothed. A grimace twisted his lips, the thought of the days bacteria currently on his bed. The black silk sheets did look good underneath honey skin, he had to admit. The choice of sheet colour did make Yoongi look washed out, even paler than he already was, yet now he didn't regret his decision.

Quickly walking over to the bed, Yoongi gently removed the book from Hoseok's hands and threw a grey comforter over the boy, wondering if he wasn't too uncomfortable sleeping on the bed in his street clothing. It was a thought that quickly left as he realized he didn't care too much and he instead turned his attention to the book now resting in his hands.

'The Talented Mr. Ripley' It was a somewhat grim tale, if memory serves. It was an older one at that, did Hoseok like reading? He most likely did, this wasn't a book for light reading or something to pass the time. In fact, most would rather look at a phone screen- something Yoongi had to admit defaulting to. He, personally, didn't like reading too much, he much preferred to write his own things. However, he did have an impressive library gifted to him from a happy client and he found himself in there when he wanted to relax.

Dragging a chair over to the large window, Yoongi looked out at the city, the bright lights twinkling in the darkness. It completely overpowered the stars in the sky and he had to wonder if it would be better to relocate further into the countryside. How would he run his business? He took a more hands on approach, didn't rely on underlings like so many others would, and preferred to fix his own problems. It was much more rewarding.

Yoongi was no longer tired, more interested in the book in his hands now. He was curious, how much did he really remember. Turning on the side lamp, he glanced over to see if Hoseok had been disturbed by the amber light now softly filling the room. It seemed that he was still asleep, which meant that he could read without being disturbed.

During that night, Hoseok might have had the sweetest dream of his life. The memory is fuzzy but he recalls a warm presence covering him up with a blanket while he is half asleep. Who that person was, Hoseok does not know, but he instantly thinks of his deceased mother, reminiscing the memories of the past. She would always tuck him under the heavy covers, forming a ‘nest’ that shielded Hoseok through the cold winter.

It's a feeling he had almost forgotten. Just this simple memory of his childhood brought imaginary tears to Hoseok’s that translated into a slight tremble in reality.

His eyes slowly opened as he woke up in the middle of the night, attempting to recognize his surroundings. He was still in Suga’s quarters, a faint light illuminating the room.

Truthfully, Hoseok half expected Suga to toss him out the bed, or even relocate him to a less protected room. Instead, he finds himself covered with a gray comforter while the latter chose the comfort of a chair in front of the large window. “It's really not fair…” Hoseok utters under his breath as he sits up, finally realizing that the warm presence in his sleep was none other than his Owner.

That man always sends mixed signals, mixing Hoseok’s feelings in the process. It has only been a few days since he moved here, and Hoseok cannot tell yet whether Suga is an enemy or not. A wise person would consider that man an enemy. Hoseok, on the other hand, is unwise whenever it comes to Suga. Either it is his inexperience or his ability to believe in and forgive someone, it is unknown why.

A soft sigh is heard as Hoseok stands up and stretches, realizing he is still in his morning attire. Suga’s attitude had spooked him so much, he did not dare do anything else other than sleep. His worn suitcase was still standing at the corner, intact. Really, who would bother to open and see its contents? Still, it's a relief for Hoseok as he moves towards it and then unclutches the clasps, revealing only two inexpensive suits, a few underwear and one pair of pajamas. The rest were books, classic literature and a few law books. There was no other pair of shoes, or a laptop, indicating his poor upbringing.

Hoseok rustled through the suitcase to find his nightwear, only to give up midway. Should he really change in front of Suga? Wait. Was he even allowed? “Ah…” He exhaled in desperation and then tossed the clothes back to their original place, slowly approaching Suga without making any sound.

Such a fair skin. Locks falling into his eyes while holding one of Hoseok’s books. He was very tempted to touch him. And so he did, by attempting to adjust a few strands of hair behind Suga’s ears. Afterwards, he moved his palm in front of the other's eyes to check if he is asleep. Okay, Hoseok totally got the order wrong there but he had good intentions.

Or that his excuse is.

The sky was still dark, but he assumed it must be early morning considering the traffic by gazing out the window. “Are you asleep?” Hoseok wondered while leaning closer to Suga and then stood silent for a omen, observing the other's facial futures. Truly beautiful. “You- You can take the bed if you'd like. I… I wasn't sure of where to sleep and you instructed me to go to your room… And I… Well, I was planning on reading a book but I was tired and…” There really is no end to his talk. His words escape out his mouth faster than he can think, spurting out whatever comes to mind.

Hoseok is not in panic.

Hoseok is totally not aware of Suga.

Totally.

Throughout the night, Yoongi was aware of Hoseok snuffling in his sleep, the natural movements that came with dreams. He wondered what the other could be dreaming about, whether or not it was pleasant, or even if he would remember the dream when he woke up. It was an odd thing to think about, he had to admit; however the problem he had was that even if he had a nice dream he could never remember it. Very rarely was he able to keep the fading images in his mind long enough to write them down.

It was embarrassing for him to admit, but even he kept a dream journal in his nightstand. It was a laughable idea: A feared mob boss keeping something as laughable as a dream journal. Yoongi didn't see an issue with it, it was useful in helping him paint the world that seemed to reoccur in his dreams. A simpler world where he didn't have to deal with the daily stress of managing a crime syndicate.

The book sat long forgotten in his hands, the words had blurred into a mass of ink and no matter how many times he blinked, his vision stubbornly refused to let the words become focused. It seemed that he should use this time to rest, the chair was rather comfortable, but even despite his body's physical protest, his mind wanted to stay awake; wanted to continue to think about nonsensical things. Yoongi never truly grew out of his existential phase, rather, he ignored the nagging thoughts whenever they decided to run through his head.

He had more important things to think about.

Important things like: Why the hell was Hoseok touching his hair and how the fuck was he able to sneak around without Yoongi hearing him. Perhaps he tuned more of the world out then he previously realized, that was the more plausible theory. The other involved Hoseok being a master spy and perhaps if that was an idea he could entertain, perhaps he really did need sleep.

"No. Why aren't you?" He quickly replied, the words lacking any venom. He was truly curious, did the light wake him? Or was Yoongi musing out loud throughout the night? A quick glance at the clock on the nightstand showed that it was still late in the evening, or very early in the morning, depending on your outlook.

Yoongi clicked his tongue, almost exasperated by the weak verbal utterings from Hoseok. He was too timid, spoke too quickly, unsure in his words- almost. "Where else would I want you to go? To sleep? If I wished for you to go somewhere else, I would've told you, no?" He was too tired to actually demean the boy, his words were slurring together slightly, a slight accent tinging his phrases. "Now go back to sleep if you're tired."

Perhaps he should've added a threat, a lewd remark to embarrass Hosoek into following the "order". He was in no mood to pick a fight.

i am so so sorry for how short this is (๑′°︿°๑)

Hoseok did not expect Suga to be awake, hence a small gasp escaped from his lips in fear of being yelled at once again. His hand released the other's locks lightning fast, lowering his head afterwards to not meet his gaze and reveal his blushing. “A-Ah.” He expected harsher words. “Y-You are awake. Sorry.” His lips instantly form an apologetic smile as he squatted in front of where Suga was sitting, avoiding to make eye contact yet.

Perhaps, it was the faint light from the lamp on the nightstand that turned the atmosphere heavy. Hoseok could not tell which expression his Boss wore at the moment, so, he was cautious in his words. “Well, ummm… It's your bed and I made you sleep on the chair and perhaps you are disgusted to have a stranger sleep in your bed and uh… and you are holding my book.” The last sentence was a thought, accidentally spoken aloud in surprise. Why in the world is Suga holding Hoseok’s book? He only notices now that The Talented Mr Ripley is in his Boss’ hands. “Oh.” His eyes brightly glanced up, thinking he had found a common interest between them. “You like reading as well? To be honest, I've read this more times than I can count but I haven't got the chance to buy new books yet… Or more like I can't afford them anymore… And I am banned from the library for having too many overdue books.”

Really, why is he telling Suga all this? The other must hardly be interested in Hoseok’s financial matters or personal interests. And yet, Hoseok had the brightest smile whenever he talked about this subject. If someone could deduct anything from his belongings, it would be that Hoseok has very few personal items or clothes. Even his suitcase is filled with books, all of which in his possession were worn and tattered, meaning they were either too old or second-hand.

“A-Anyway.” He attempted to change the subject with a fake cough, feeling he had gotten too close and personal. “You can have it if you'd like. I've read it so many times already, therefore, I would like to give this to you. I really like the protagonist. He is not a good person by any means but you can't help but want to cheer on him.” Hold on. This description reminds Hoseok of someone. Only then, his jaw slightly drops open upon the sudden realization.

An awkward moment of silence follows, Hoseok still balancing on his two feet below Suga’s level. Though, he would fall as easy as a leaf blown by the wind if touched. His balance is bad and it can be seen through his shaking legs that he tries to suppress and hide.

Hoseok wants to look capable and strong as well. The reason is unknown, but it probably has to do with the fact that Suga is way too intimidating, to the point it scares Hoseok. Well, slowly he gets used to it. Bit by bit. For all he knows, maybe Suga is just as misunderstood as Tom Ripley.

That's a very wild deduction. Hoseok should stick to law and not police profiling. His thoughts travel again, always being a man of wild imagination and then shakes his head in an attempt to snap right back to reality, by offering another smile. “Would you like breakfast? I am not an expert at cooking but I like can promise you won't die.” The joke feels forced, indicated by his shot sigh, which followed after a laugh. Why in the world is he saying? A mansion this big, it is bound for a chef to be around. Or at least someone better at cooking than him. Still, he couldn't help but ask.

Honestly, did Hoseok just hear a word he had said? He didn't care that a "stranger" had slept in his bed as said "stranger" was his property. Yoongi idly listened to the others rambling, a blank expression on his face, narrow eyes almost unblinking. He really couldn't bring himself to care about what Hoseok had thought about the book, it was an older tale that, while admittedly interesting, was dated for this day and age.

Of course it was, it was written in the fifties after all.

However, the animated way Hoseok was speaking sparked a bit of intrigue. Did he really like reading this much? He would've thought that the other would be interested more in... well, anything other than that. Perhaps it was the fact that reading led you to different worlds.

Yoongi saw an opening in Hoseok's words, something he said before an awkward pause followed by a completely laughable statement. With a speed that was the opposite of his lethargic state, Yoongi hauled Hoseok up and pushed him backwards onto the bed, straddling him with an unusual quickness. He was wired, the adrenaline that was going to make an appearance tomorrow deciding to come out and play now.

He couldn't help it, he was nervous for tomorrow.

"You sympathize with him? Even if he killed those people?" Yoongi was curious. Hoseok seemed to disagree with his lifestyle, with the fact that he had killed people before. He seemed to be a terrified bunny in a wolf's den and here he was, saying he liked the protagonist. Yoongi shifted, resting comfortably on the others lap. "Why is that?" He hoped it sounded as non-judgemental as possible, like he wasn't asking the other why he was stupid.

His hand still rested in the collar of Hoseok's shirt- the same one he had been wearing- Yoongi noticed drily, surprised that the first thing he didn't do when he woke up was change shirts. Hell, it's what he would've done. He brought his free hand to rest on Hoseok's cheek, thumb absently moving in small movements.

Yoongi toyed with the idea of bringing up his library, but he wasn't sure if it was quite the right time.

For what is probably the nth time, Hoseok is at a disadvantaged position, pinned under none other than Suga; within his grasp and mercy. In spite of being in this situation, Hoseok feels a slight redness appear on his cheeks upon meeting Suga’s gaze. He is surprised in his own emotions. Whether it the other's assertiveness, or delicate features, it is unknown but still, he feels a certain attractiveness.

Moreover, Suga settling on top of Hoseok’s lap turns matters worse, or dangerous to be precise. His hands instinctively moved up in an attempt to shield himself as his mouth opened and then closed, deciding to keep his thoughts private.“G-Guess you don't want breakfast…” Okay. Not all of Hoseok’s thoughts were kept a secret. As Suga insisted on knowing the answer to his question, Hoseok gulped, hesitating to answer.

“Umm… Ahh… Tom Ripley is a nobody. You might not sympathize with him but, but…” Well, Hoseok definitely identifies with the protagonist in this case. The realization makes it harder to explain, because he doesn't want to appear weak. “Ripley just tries to be someone. Someone important. He is trying so hard in the book, you can't help but cheer on him. If I may he bold enough, I even understand him. However, murder is not a solution.” The last sentence is delivered with an awkward smile and added in a hurry in case Suga somehow believes murder is the answer to every problem.

Maybe he shouldn't have said anything at all. On second thought, that question could have been a trap all along and he has fallen right into it. Suga’s caressing hand is a confirmation.

And if Hoseok has fallen into this kind of trap, then it is time for a graceful exit.

A wide grin appeared on his lips as he cupped Suga’s hand with his own, gently removing it from his cheek and then attempted to sit up, wanting to caress the other's face. It is time to stop being passive, he thinks as his trembling hand travels to Suga’s locks, regretting his decision already. It is only on the last second that his hand changes course and finds its way toward Suga’s cheek, caressing it slowly with a blush which accompanied his smile.

Something feels very wrong in acting so close and friendly.

More importantly, Hoseok fears Suga’s reaction but he does not stop. A man never goes back on his word… or position in that case? Hopefully he will escape alive and will not witness the Boss’ wrath.

“P-please don't kill anyone.” Hoseok has no damn idea why he is uttering that. Perhaps he should plead to not be murdered himself, because that's more plausible to happen. Perhaps… His smile turns as sly as it can appear on Hoseok’s otherwise pure yet awkward expression, while leaning closer to Suga as much as he can and then grins for a moment before gently grabbing the Boss’ collar shirt.

“...”

Awkward.

Hoseok did not have the guts to act upon his mischievous ideas. The lips, is what he was aiming for but ultimately could not. Instead, he released the collar from his grasp and embarrassingly rested his forehead on Suga’s chest, if allowed of course.

A shame, really.

“I am sorry. I took it too far.” He quietly apologized, his tone almost a whisper, as he kept hiding his current expression, his hands clinging onto the other's shirt. “You- You don't want any breakfast right?” It's not even a question asked out of kindness but rather a chance at escaping, or even change the subject.

Though the chances of succeeding are low if not non existent.

Trying in vain not to snort at Hoseok's words, Yoongi listened to his explanation as to why he liked Ripley, the words surprisingly personal. He supposed it shouldn't surprise him that the younger felt like a nobody, it would be very hard to feel like somebody when you came from a broken family like that.

When Hoseok's larger hand cupped Yoongi's own and removed it from his face, a sneer started to twist at his lips when the other aborted curling his hand in raven locks. Sitting almost limply in the other's lap, Yoongi blinked slowly. He was curious to see what Hoseok was going to do, what he was going to say. The atmosphere in the room still remained soft thanks to the warm orange glow from his lamp, though it was undeniable that there was an underlying hint of tension slowly building between the two.

It just seemed that Hoseok was losing composure faster than Yoongi.

Resting the hand that had been removed from Hoseok's cheek on his thigh, Yoongi gently rested his other hand on Hoseok's shirt collar, the intentions behind his actions hopefully remaining unclear to the boy.

"I think it's a little too late for you to tell me that." Yoongi snarked right back, amused that Hoseok thought he had any right to tell him that. Did he know who Yoongi was, what he did for a living? He supposed it would be difficult to tell if one had been born into this life and groomed by it, but if it had a look, Yoongi wasn't being dishonest when he thought he was the poster child for it.

Hoseok, on the other hand, would be the poster child of innocence. Here he was, trying to act sly, trying to be coy and pretend that he hadn't just been trying to kiss Yoongi. A bold move for someone who didn't have the guts to follow through. "Why are you sorry?" It wasn't a question he wanted an answer to, mind you, he just felt like toying with the other a bit. He could care less about breakfast, didn't know why Hoseok insisted on bringing it up every time.

With the quickness of a viper, Yoongi grabbed onto Hoseok's shirt collar and hair, yanking him back and keeping him in place. Was he being rough? Perhaps. It wasn't as if he really cared, this was a game to play and one he was intent on winning. He firmly pressed his lips against Hoseok's, silencing any protest that might've fallen from his plush lips. While it started off innocently enough, Yoongi started to nip at the other's lips, coaxing them open. He didn't want to "force" the other, not completely, he just wanted to firmly shove him in the direction he wanted Hoseok to head.

His fingers tightened their hold in his hair, keeping the other still- hopefully. There was still a chance for Hoseok to get out of his hold, it was rather flimsy after all. But the slow grind of his hips might convince him to stay, at least, that was the hope.

Yoongi didn't know what turned the other on, not completely.

He could really only guess, yet if he kept this up, he was sure that Hoseok wouldn't want to escape, maybe. He didn't have the answers and was, for once, completely out of his element. Yoongi really was a selfish person, he only did things for himself, and it conveyed in the way he kissed. It was rough, insistent, not at all a tango for two it should be.

Perhaps accidentally, Yoongi bit down harshly on Hoseok's lower lip to hopefully get him to finally open his mouth, to turn the kiss filthier. That was the hope, at least.

haha i don't write smoot, is it obvious?

For a moment, Hoseok could listen to Suga’s heartbeat as he rested his forehead onto the other's chest. Surprisingly, it felt warm; humane. It is an unexpected thought that drifts through his mind. What else could Suga be if not a human? Definitely a sly monster. A big bad wolf that captured the little red riding hood. In this case, Hoseok.

As the other grabs his collar shirt, Hoseok’s thoughts scatter around and then trembles in fear after forcefully being shoved off Suga’s chest. Okay. There is definitely a death sentence awaiting there, or else why is he being treated that way. Obviously, he has angered him.

Hoseok accepts his fate with almost a whimper, closing his eyes tightly as he is ready to apologize once more.

“I am sorr-” Only that this time, his cries for mercy were muffled by Suga’s sudden kiss. Which, to be honest, felt like pressing his lips against something fluffy.

The kiss was sloppy, fast and awkward. However, not unpleasant. In spite of its sweetness, Hoseok’s inexperience further must have deemed it a failure, turning it into a total disaster. It takes a bite on the lower lip to finally open his mouth and let a gasp escape, giving way to the other's questionable techniques , which brought shock to the innocent Hoseok.

Still, the kiss is not forced. But perhaps Hoseok’s mind is an utter mess at the moment and thus cannot think straight. He attempts to copy Suga’s movements, combined with what little he knows from the books he's read, and the little practice he's had in the past, the result not being as bad as he expected.

“W-Wait.” Hoseok attempts to pull off the kiss in a daze, forgetting how to breath almost. Just the intensity of it sends chills down his spine. Had Suga been experienced in that? Hold on, what is this rogue thought’s purpose even? Hoseok is hardly even interested in knowing the other's love life. What matters, is the current situation in which he feels like a victim caught by its prey.

Alas, Hoseok is a romantic soul and hence attempts to bring a palm over Suga’s cheek and slowly caress it while wearing an utterly confused and torn expression.

It's rather obvious that he is torn because of his feelings of lust for the man that keeps him captive, the one who publicly shamed him again and again, even in private. As twisted as the reason sounds, Hoseok is captivated by that as he's never been treated this way before. It's not humiliation that he is looking for but rather the man responsible for making him feel like this.

For as cruel as Suga may have been, he offered his bed to Hoseok, a place to stay, money to repay their debts. Though the question remained; At what price were all these exchanged for?

His hand continued to feel Suga’s soft skin, his thumb making slow movements till it reached the lips. He is slightly distracted, lost in thoughts, until he takes a deep breath and briefly closes his eyes once again, deciding to toss everything aside on this day.

And only then, he dares to actually make a move on Suga, by giving him a faint kiss on the cheek he earlier held and then moved lower, giving soft and wet kisses on the other's neck as he felt his erection growing while wearing an extremely flustered expression. At least he has learned something from his previous short lasting relationships, though he isn't good at it by any means, but still, he can't help but follow his instinct.

Is he really reading Suga’s signals right?

He only hopes so.

Or else, he would need to find a place to bury himself in embarrassment, as the bulge in his pants grows bigger, rendering the situation uncomfortable the least. Hell, at this point Suga could even make him his bitch and he would agree. How many times has he been called passive or boring by his former girlfriends? Who, thinking back to them, were all aggressive. Maybe that's just who Hoseok is, although, he feels much more than that.

'Wait' The word shocked Yoongi enough for him to actually stop, to let Hoseok pull away from the ferocious kiss. He was so close to deepening the kiss, to slip his tongue into the other's inexperienced mouth- to finally be able to taste the younger; and he was telling him to wait. Who did he think Yoongi was? Someone he could boss around like that, a common man? His eyes narrowed dangerously as he watched the expressions on Hoseok's face change with his thoughts, the soft touch on his cheek only serving to irritate him more.

Could Hoseok read the situation? Why was he acting like the two were lovers, people who could be intimate with each other? It seemed he didn't understand the situation he was truly in and, if he had the energy to spare, Yoongi would teach him; would've made an example of him in front of an audience.

Alas, tomorrow was a big day and he was just killing stress.

Still, that didn't mean he couldn't have a little fun.

He waited for the soft acts of affection to subside, for Hoseok to have the illusion that he had any control, before he pushed him back. It was difficult to keep the blush off of his cheeks, his neck was rather sensitive, and it took him a moment to finally speak. His body was now pressed flush against Hoseok's, his legs spread to keep his position on the others lap. "You're hard already?" He taunted, long fingers trailing down Hoseok's lean body slowly before settling near his inner thigh- close to his crotch. "Just from a kiss?"

Sure it was mean spirited, that taunting the other wasn't the best way to gain respect, that this could potentially scare the younger off and away from Yoongi. That he could potentially run away was a risk that he was willing to take, especially since he had eyes all over the city. He just needed to show Hoseok that he was caught in a web larger than he could comprehend.

Yoongi kept his other hand firmly pressed against Hoseok's shoulder to keep him down on the bed. "Lady Luck really smiled on me." He muttered, more to himself than anything, however if Hoseok heard him... well, he'll have fun trying to figure out what he meant. Slowly, almost like a wolf sneaking up on its unaware prey, Yoongi leaned down to press his lips against Hoseok's once more, this time a little gentler than before.

He learned from his previous mistake: if he went too fast, Hoseok would chicken out. He may be an asshole and a cheat, however, he wasn't going to force someone who was unwilling. Yes, he would play with and tease Hoseok, but he was going to trick the other into thinking that he was making the decision to kiss back. This time, Yoongi was using his hands to his advantage. His fingers were tracing random patters on Hoseok's inner thigh, occasionally brushing against the growing bulge in the younger's pants.

Shortly after pulling away from the kiss, Hoseok silently stared at Suga, his heavy breathing filling their close distance.

Well, shit.

Only now Hoseok realizes just how beautiful Suga truly is, the slight blush adorning his cheeks. Such a rare reaction to witness, or rather event, that he assumes he must have found a sensitive spot. Of course, curiosity could be Hoseok’s middle name and therefore, he attempted to repeat his previous soft kisses on the neck, only to be stopped by being pressed down the bed with no way of escape.

Did he even want to escape?

Not really.

However, Suga seemed to have other plans in mind as he continued to tease Hoseok, receiving a strong blush mixed with a sigh in return. “You are the one who's made me like this.” He replies, implying the other was the cause for his hard on. Which, by the way, only got bigger. To the point perhaps he would start to feel uncomfortable as his pants were restricting him.

There is a special ‘magic spell’ that only Suga can cast and somehow always finds Hoseok lured in. Even when he knows he will be disgraced or thrown away, he still can't help but repeat the same mistake over and over.

As Suga remained on top, Hoseok attempted to move his hands up and slowly unbutton Suga’s shirt while kissing, an almost inaudible man escaping from his lips afterwards. Hell, Suga didn't even need to pin his shoulder down, Hoseok was willing.

Perhaps, it was a fling. A summer's flirt as they say with little chances of turning into something more serious. Nonetheless, while knowing all the risks and dangers, Hoseok could not deny Suga. Not now. Not with those eyes or that faint blushing. They were like begging him to stay.

Or so he felt.

This time, Hoseok did not chicken out. He placed his other hand behind Suga’s neck and caressed it as they kept kissing, experimentally inserting his tongue inside the other's mouth. His technique wasn't the best, if there was any at all, and someone could even tell he was inexperienced but that did not hinder Hoseok.

He wanted to embrace Suga’s whole body, feel it as indicated by his rush movements on the other's flesh. There was an imaginary ticking clock that would soon stop working, Hoseok thought, figuring Suga wouldn't let him get away with much. Hence, he wanted to touch as much as possible.

Then, another question arose. Or two to be exact. How much was he allowed to do? And where would that lead? Judging from Suga’s assertiveness, Hoseok assumes he will be the one to bottom.

No, he doesn't mind at all.

For now.

“D-Don’t you want to lie down?” Okay, first, what a stupid question to ask. Second, why would he even wonder that. See, Hoseok cares. Somehow, in his complex mind, a stray thought drifted his mind that perhaps Suga’s back was in pain for staying in that position for so long, or.. To avoid hurting him. God knows what he thought, really, although there was a gentle and caring smile that accompanied his sentence, meaning his feelings - whatever those were are genuine.

Ah, so innocent.

This is the point where he starts feeling guilt already. This kind of scene being unfolded is not for the faint of heart and Hoseok definitely has a faint heart. His hand slowly trails its way to Suga’s right cheek in a hesitant manner as Hoseok is having doubts. "What about... Work?" That word was conjured up in an instant, not really having any excuse at hand.

Hoseok would even bring up breakfast for the third time this day, though something in his gut made him have second thoughts.

Suddenly, a naughty hand moves down his bulge that sends chills of pleasure down his spine, even if it's a tease. Not. Good. At. All. "M-Maybe we should stop." Hoseok awkwardly smiles as he tries to escape, or else he is going to be devoured by a beast named Suga. Though, he doesn't get far as the others has a good hold of him. "Okay... Guess I am not going anywhere... I'll simply get eaten." He utters under his breath with a disappointed sigh, hinted with a sarcastic undertone and then shifts his glance up. "I suppose..." Yet another sigh escapes from his lips, though this time it was more of a joke.

Then, there is a pause. He really hesitates to open up and act as he would have otherwise do in front his friends and family. In this place, in front of this person, his real self could bring a death sentence upon himself. "It's not bad here either." He continues with perhaps the most sly and teasing grin he has ever shown, waiting to actually be hit.

Don't even think for an instance be couldn't say more. Hoseok has many smart comebacks up his sleeve. Only that it is common sense to know where and how to use them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hot and cold, that was the man currently beneath him. Even after all of his resistance, after all of his protests, here he was kissing Yoongi. Hoseok's hand was warm on his neck, fingers softly tracing random patterns on the sensitive skin. It was Yoongi's fault that a shiver ran its way through him, a blush appearing even more on pale cheeks when Hoseok was bold enough to add tongue. Yoongi was slowly, ever so slowly, becoming undone, his composure slipping as a familiar fog overcame his thoughts.

He didn't know if it was the innocence of the other, the sacrificial lamb sent to the wolf's den, that was doing this. The thought of him corrupting something so pure might be a turn on he never knew he had.

Yoongi was rather disappointed when Hoseok pulled away, offering him something as stupid as laying down. Looking down, his black hair ruffled and buttons undone enough to show pale collarbones, Yoongi sneered, plush lips swollen from the kiss. The hand resting on Hoseok's thigh soon found its way in Hoseok's hair, raven strands tugged harshly back.

"What, you want to fuck me, hm?" Did Hoseok think he was the one in charge? How could he be so bold to challenge Yoongi, to dare assume that he would lay down and spread his legs so easily? Or perhaps... did he think of Yoongi as feminine, as soft? His sneer turned into a snarl at the thought of the younger possibly thinking that, the sentence already handed down.

Eying the younger, a smirk at how true the others words were. Hoseok had no idea how soon though. A ponderous expression appeared in place of his smirk, and, slowly, Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's hand and placed it on his own bulge, deft fingers unzipping the other's trousers. "Let me watch." He said, making his intentions clear as he stood up, walking back to his chair. "Since you're being so bold, this should be no problem for you." Yoongi stated, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

In truth, he was curious to see how the other would react, if he would actually do it or if he would protest, to try and change the subject. He would threaten to do it for the other however he felt like Hoseok would actually take him up on that offer.

"Pretend I'm not here, if that helps." Yoongi offered, almost cheekily, though there was nothing joking in his tone, he was serious about this. Suga was whispering insidious thoughts, that Hoseok truly did want to see Yoongi underneath him, moaning like a bitch in heat. No. No, fuck that. Yoongi may be small, may be "delicate" and, admittedly, a little feminine, but he wasn't a pushover. He wouldn't let someone lay claim to him, he was the top dog.

"If you're a good boy, I'll reward you~" It was contradictory, to seem so happy after being so stern. "Now, go ahead."

• Saga locked this topic