Hello, I'm xLulu

xLulu

Hai, I’m xLulu. :_red_fox 11

I been a fan of Yaoi for a long time. I’m open about Yaoi to my sister and two of my close friends. Though, I pretty much keep it to myself... Well, except my bf. He knows too. He’s not a fan. LIKE big fat ZERO no fan of Yaoi, but at least he doesn’t try to change that about me. I’m glad about that too. But that doesn’t mean he doesn’t get annoyed when I go crazy on one of those moments reading something BIG. Lolz . Then I get invaded and force to stop. Lmao. I don’t mind, cuz I do get carried away.

Since the only people I can actually talk to bout yaoi are my sister and sometimes my friends, I tend to sign up to forums like these just to find people to talk to. It’s rare when I get the chance to talk to them about these kind of stuff since truthfully they are not into it to begging with. They just don’t judge my taste for boyxboy loooove.

If anyone wanna know anything else about me, you may ask.

I like asking questions too. Especially when I want to find out about new yaoi books and so on.

Thank youu! ~~xLulu

foxy2

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Awesome ...I think YES>_<

• rainbowman

• crystald

• fan_yaoi

Hi there

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and Welcome. Well you have come to the right Place then. There is alot to read and other stuff to do here. Im sure you will find lots of new friends you can talk to about yaoi ;)

I hope you will enjoy your stay, and have fun :D

:9onion70:

Hi

!

Welcome to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Welcome!!

I was like that too! but in my family no one knows that I'm fujoshin only few of my friends know the truth onion9

I hope we can be friend :9onion70:

​​

Hey

! ^ ^ Welcome to YO! I hope you have a great time here.

Feel free to write me at anytime\(^▽^)/

tumblr_mbhpyzSKlA1qc7dbso1_500.gif

Hello

!

Welcome to the forum~!

You found the right place to share the love of our yaoi obsession! ^__^ i hope you'll find plenty of wonderful friends here and discover many amazing things in this forum. enjoy your time and don't be shy to drop by more often :)

Hello xLulu! Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

Welcome_to_Yaoi_Otaku.jpg

Hello my dear

hehe, I guess when ya look around for more fujoshis/fudanshis this here is the right place xDD

and well~ I don´t have the problem that my bf doesn´t like yaoi, since we are both gay sooo.... lol

When ya have any questions or ya just wanna talk about whatever ya want just come to me~

I am always free to spent my time with ya >w

tumblr_mpbaan0YSI1s7ul82o1_500.gif

Hey there! Glad you found this place and hope that you get plenty of opportunities to share your love for yaoi with other members of this forum~

yo

welcome here. There are tons you have to see in this site and I know for sure you'll enjoy everything here. Have fun!