Post a picture of you which you think that was your best shot! :)

osnhub

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Belita

• cherryyuri

• shirotsuki

Le me decided to take pics today (:

416797_297306943673644_100001830224288_736001_217418550_n.jpg

420481_297306727006999_100001830224288_736000_656305344_n.jpg

I was at a party last night and hadn't bothered showering yet. So I just put my hair in a messy ponytail. XD

• Like 10

@Saga, Nezu, Nicicia

*__* you all look so good!

@Jin.

Not fair! When I wanted to click the spoiler, there is only a "too late" message :))))

• Like 1

@ Shiro

Aww, thank you, dear :D I usually don't wear my hair in a ponytail, but sometimes it's nice to get my hair away from my face. It's got a life of its own lol

• Like 1

Haha, I thought that I should post a pic of myself as well~ This pic was the only pic that was worth of putting. The other ones were something horrible, that you would get traumas from... x''D I was grimacing in an ugly manner in all of them x''D

43069318846212126433610.jpg

• Like 10

@ Yurusumaji

Thank you!! ;D Haha, mischievous you say? I can't say you're far off there XD

@ Evemaid

You look cute, dear! ^^

• Like 1

Haha, thank you all!~ ^^ @Yuru... to tell you the truth, I really can't smile at all. :D I look retarted when I try to do it~ x''D I'm just being nervous in that pic, trying to get a good shot, so it might look like I'm almost smiling, but I'm just worried... x''D And @Nezu... I love that signature~ ^^ That's why I'm not putting it away. I just can't get enough of it~ x''D

• Like 1

@evemaid you look so damn pretty!!

and i'm sure your smile is beautiful!! ^^

i like especially your eyes. blue i guess... and red!! lmao xD just kidding!

but i do like your eyes a lot! :)

@shirotsuki , *amazed* Oh, thank you really much!~ ^^ *blushes*

Yup, bright blue!~ ^^ LMAO ! Haha, I didn't remove the red eye-thingy~ *grins* Thanks alot~ I've always wished that I had brown or green eyes, but now I'm a bit happy about my blue eyes, since you like them~ :)

@nicicia: You are so cute! thanks for sharing your cuteness with us. :) i love the tongue bite thing.

@evemaid: oh my gosh...please don't call me weird but for some reason this is exactly how i imagined you'd look like and the first thing that came out of my mouth was..."Oh wow!" I mean the way you express yourself here, communicating with you..I had this image in my mind that you would look like this and now i'm seeing this and OMG!! IT'S YOU!!! this is amazing. thank you so much. it's like a dream. you're lovely!

• Like 1

@evemaid your welcome darling! :)

and please love your eyes just the way they are!! because they are beautiful! ^^

you should be proud of your blue eyes.... many people wish they would have them! :D

i also love green eyes! :p

@ yojichan

Thank you ^^ Haha, the tongue biting is sort of habit I've had for I don't know how long. No one has ever commented on it before, though, so thanks XD ;P

• Like 1