Post a picture of you which you think that was your best shot! :)

osnhub

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Belita

• cherryyuri

• shirotsuki

Lol? I hope you are still breathing,Cloudy. ;D

. .well, i just only need..........................................................an INHALER! (nyaha! XD) :leaf5:

@Jenova: You're very cute~!

@Kisaru

Thank you, i guess. (: I really like your skin and eyes, how nice; even thought I have really white skin as well, I think I look more pale-like-sick than anything else. xD

@Jenova -> Me gusta. ;P

@Saga

Ha, even thought my hair has nothing of the coolness of yours? (: Oh yeah, and I think I only talked about your hair before but I really like your face, from my artistic point of view it's really, really nicely proportionated. I'm obsessed with facial lines, specially because I'm atempting to get better at realistic portraits. I'm rambling... sorry! (>_>)

Oh...Jenow-sama posted pics.... *___*

I already had seen you :p

And yes dear you are definitely beautiful, pretty eyes.... very very sexy lips....*__*

@Bela

You shouldn't have had that 'funny' drink at breakfast together with the eggs this mornings, Bela, it's causing you hallucinations, ahah. And don't, don't be pulled in by the eyes or whatever - don't forget I'm a wolf in sheep's clothing. (:

@ nicicia, Saga, Kisaru, Jenow

You are all so pretty! *_* Man, only good looking people on YO :)

@Rei

Sweet-talk time, ne Rei? (-_-) I know you were looking at my feet with perverse thoughts rushing through that foot-fetishist mind of yours. -smirk-

• Like 1

oh saga... *_* your hair is beautiful… so different.. *has the urge to touch it!* XD

@JenovaII

wow.. You're really pretty Jenova, i love your eyes! ^w^

• Like 1

o_O' I hope your keyboard is fine. XD I didn't think my stare could be so effective. XD

My friend is still making fun of me for that. He danced around me and kept calling you cute til I smacked him with my binder. XD And my keyboard is fine~ It's been wonky ever since the great coffee fiasco of '08 when I discovered that my now-ex decided to post a 'review' of our weekend together on his status. XD

nya nya! XD

I SUPAH love this picture, cause everytime i look at it, it really made me LAUGH XD

why???

because, it seems to me like:

a. "Hey, how does this digi cam function???" -curious- ( SUPAH pout),

-accidentally, push the button- (click), "woah!"

b. -preparing for a pose- - WHISTLING, while holding the cam-

-accidentally, push the button- (click)

"nyah!" XD

supah thanks for viewing XD

and this one, is the NORMAL me, (xD)

this isn't edited, i like this because of the smokey effect produce by the cam itself :D

and ofc, there's nothing can't be good if i'm with my supah friends :)

(8 months ago, before our graduation)

(my hair is still short here)

• Like 8

Oh my O_O .......Cloudy you look so different in the firsts pics, i almost didn't recognized you, but then i opened the others and checked it was you.... They're really different, although you look so KAWWAAAIIIII in all of of them!!!! XD

(loved the pic you wrote"lovebirds" in a corner pointing out to a couple behind you... XD)

I laughed really hard :p

• Like 1

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. .SUPAH thanks, for liking those pictures' cuteness (note: it's only the pictures) nyahahaha!! XDD

@Belita . .nyaha!, because the first two pics was just 3 days ago :)

@Yuu -> Be careful, I am fast and before you know it, you will be in a bag,kidnapped by me. (:

@현애 -> Thank you. (: It's so hard to talk to you 'cuz I have no idea how to call you... ROFLMAO.. >_>

@Nic -> Thank you,dear. Although my hair needs a serious help of a hairdresser, it's getting annoyingly long. (:

Haha, it's the same here. My bangs needs cutting. :p I'm starting to feel like one of those dogs with so much fur you can't see their eyes. XD