Chat Room?

midniteXfairy

You can install it in the same time. Close Opera till you install Firefox and download the missing plugin. Then close Firfox and enter Opera again. But why don't you let both Firefox and Opera installed in your pc?

• Like 2

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• midniteXfairy

• YLover

• Amander123

• misakixusagi

yeah I have tried installing both of them :D

It works now...:o...Thank you so much Ylover :D

lol I find that Firefox is the best...although Opera has a prettier appearance :)

• Like 1

Oh there was a lot us there last night till early morning.

We really have fun with the meow, whip and slap sounds. Hopefully there will be more like kiss and clap sounds, perhaps?

I like the simplicity of its usage.

Thanks to Key for putting it up for all of us.

• Like 3

Yep, I'm with Amander and Yoji. There was some seriously hardcore stuff going on yesterday: from BDSM sessions to wars between two yakuza groups. Or something like that.

It was hella fun, I must admit. Let's do it again!

:cuteonion46:

• Like 1

I find it interesting there was a HUGE request for the chatroom and yet no one has really used it.

I'm on it most of the day now. ^__^

• Like 1

lol we were using it yes2day :D was awsome, i cant accsess mine atm :( wont load the page..... so ill see u soon hopefully lmao

• 1 year later...
I can't find the chatroom, I have looked under the community section and can not find it?

The chatroom is in the toolbar near the bottom of the page (:

scaled.php?server=607&filename=25479147.png&res=landing

scaled.php?server=690&filename=hdwhdb.png&res=landing

• Like 1

@chiakaiyuki Yeah I know but since somebody was asking where the chatroom is, I pointed out where the new one is since the old one is not there anymore (:

• 1 month later...

Ah I saw this topic pretty late... I post another topic with a suggestion for such chat room too and a website where it can be create check it out :p I am sorry in advance that I am repeating the topic it really wasn't my intention...