Chat Room?

midniteXfairy

I was wonderin if you would ever think about putting a chat room on the site....like so it would be easier for a bunch us to talk together and chat :hamtaro-005 (6):

• Like 16

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• midniteXfairy

• YLover

• Amander123

• JuJu

Something like OtakuCenter's? Yeah, and talk about everything~ plus we don't have to wait so long on replies...

Chat room is nice~~ :D I'd definitely love that and maybe I'll live on the chat rooms! :banhbao29:

• Like 2

yup yup..i'm totally agree with this..we can talk about ur passion together..:cuteonion41:.share everything..sad happy thing ...make sure it's private LOL.because i really hate spammer .:8yoyo13::Red_fox12::cuteonion43:

• Like 1

Yeah this reads like a good idea for most of us here.

I'm all for it if this gets to be launched.

I'm sure a lot of people would enjoy this and would be a great venue for a lot of people to get closer and know each other better. However, some strict ground rules needs to be implemented and followed by the members that way to avoid conflicts and unnecessary troubles in the chat room.

Because it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt pretty bad.

No bashing of personal favorites. Avoid sensitive topics like religion and politics. No character assassinations. No hurtful name calling/cussing of members.

No cyber bullying.

Anyone who breaks these rules are given warnings and penalties should be enforced.

• Like 7

Ok guys... if you want a chat room, so be it! :D

I'm gonna take care of it in the next days and hope it will be available asap :)

And, yeah, of course it will have rules and those who break them will receive warnings :)

Thanks for the suggestion! :)

• Like 10

I'm gonna take care of it in the next days and hope it will be available asap :)

And, yeah, of course it will have rules and those who break them will receive warnings :)

OMG! Thanks! -hugz and gives unlimited supply of cookies- lol

• Like 1

A chatroom?! That sounds like a great idea! I'd love to talk to you guys uh user name to user name lol. It's fun to talk to people who share the same interests and I'd love to as well! I can't wait for this to start up!

• Like 2

Thank you, Your Highness!!! :D You're the best like always

• Like 1

So do you think the chat room should have moderators like the forum? To help enforce the rules and stuff.

Yeah it should

you don't people going crazy on the chat saying what they feel like

so certain people, i personally think they should be chosen by Key, would be able to kick them out of the chat for disobeying the rules and stuff

• Like 1

now we already have chat room! right now: only me in that chat room!! So, who gonna chat with me? Myself??

And umm, thanks again to Key-san! Salute!

• Like 1

For now there are only a few users online... but I'll let the chat room open while I browse the forum :D

Thanks Kei-san! :)

I use Opera and it tells me that I need some missing plugin for showing the chat box...O__O

but Opera browser can't automically install it and....O__O I-don't-know-too...

Anyone can help me :??

• Like 1

yep..I used to use it but my brother did remove it from the PC and install Opera instead ....:(

he made me lost all my bookmarks :(((

and Opera doesn't allow me to install Firefox with it at the sametime...

• Like 1