Academy Days {AkiravidelXRikka} FakeRP

RikkaTag

Percil sighed as he considered the other man's words. He wondered if he was so naive last year. To think he had wanted to be a famous detective. Now, he only stick to the path for one reason. He shook the thought off and continued walking.

"I remember my first day. Awe..." Jim stared off in wonderment and grinned. "I was three hours late to orientation and then I threw up on the valedictorian of our class. That ended up being Percil. He simply snubbed me and called me an alcoholic punk."

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Ryo chuckled at his story. They sounded like the college kids he'd watch in movies, "that sounds like it was quiet the sight to see." He walked over to the breakfast line and followed behind them. "Sounds like you two wee friends ever since." That must have been nice.

"On the contrary. I hated Jim's guts." Percil was brutally honest as he stepped into line. He didn't even regard the two as he walked. "He was an insipid fool."

"But through many heart aches, he fell in love with my boyish charm." Jim winked at Ryo as he stepped in line as well. "So, Randy, what's the gossip on your roomie?"

- - - Updated - - -

"On the contrary. I hated Jim's guts." Percil was brutally honest as he stepped into line. He didn't even regard the two as he walked. "He was an insipid fool."

"But through many heart aches, he fell in love with my boyish charm." Jim winked at Ryo as he stepped in line as well. "So, Randy, what's the gossip on your roomie?"

Ryo looked at them a bit surprised. They hated each other?! He would have never guessed. Wait did he just say fell in love?! Brown eyes looked up at the two men as he struggled to find the right words, "oh um... you... oh..." They must be joking. "I honestly don't know much about him yet. I only just met him four hours ago."

Jim laughed at the other's response and ruffled his hair as the line moved up. "Give it time. You'll know him better than yourself once the first semester ends. You should enjoy the freedom while it lasts." The blonde started to fill his tray with food as they walked and yawned. "Be glad we got to you before the goons did. Your roomie may not be so lucky."

"He's been a handful already," Ryo admitted. He walked along the line with them grabbing some fruit along the way. He looked up at the blond and cocked his head slightly. "Goons?"

"Sounds like Jim." Percil walked up to them with his already prepared tray. "By goons, he is referring to this new kid's little group. Apparently they were whispering in the showers last night. I tend to ignore the lesser beings."

"Me? When was I a handful?" Jim frowned as he ruffled his blonde hair and balanced his tray on his other hand. "Oh! Right. They were talking about dropping by as a surprise and to lure you away from your roomie."

Ryo held up his tray as he turned to the other two men, "Wait lure me away? What are they going to do to us? Are they after Dee?" His eyebrows furrowed together in worry. "You two didn't lead me away to get to him did you?" He was now really worried for Dee.

"They clearly stated they were after you, Randy." Jim popped a piece of toast in his mouth and headed for an empty table. "Something about getting your attention away from Dee or the other way around."

"Either way, Jim thought it would be interesting to ruin their plans." Percil followed the blonde and looked over at Ryo. "You tend to not trust people. That's probably a good thing."

Ryo frowned but sighed softly, "thank you then." What were they planning to do with him? He'd heard stories of guys attacking each other with soaps inside socks and beating each other up. Hopefully that wasn't some sort of initiation thing. "I'll try to be more careful in the future too."

"Don't mention it." Jim grinned as he took a seat and started in on his food. Percil was a bit more reserved as he took a seat across from the blonde salted his own meal. "Oh! Randy, do you got a girlfriend?"

Ryo looked at them as he sat down then smiled softly, "no. No girlfriend. What about you guys?" He assumed their earlier banter was honestly them messing around. He put a little pepper on his food and started to eat.

Jim coughed and sent a glance toward Percil before smiling at Ryo. "Nope. I don't date. Girls just naturally flock to me and Peril thinks they are a bother."

"Oh do they flock to you that much? I feel like that's how girls will be with Dee," Ryo shook his head. "He seems like he's a chick magnet. That dark hair..." He sighed softly.

"Dark hair? Blonde is in the in right now." Jim grinned and flicked his hair back. He knew he had charm and no one could convince him other wise.

"So, you are worried about him being popular?" Peril looked up from his food and regarded Ryo. "You must think him more than a handful."

Ryo blushed a little at Jim's comment then turned to Percil, "Yeah, he's already a handful but he's nice under it all." Even if their last conversation ended with them fighting. Maybe if Dee had a chance to sleep it off he'd forgive him. He should bring him breakfast.

"Whatever you are thinking, do it." Peril set a napkin next to Jim's elbow and turned back to his food. "You never know when you will lose that chance."

Ryo looked over to Peril and swallowed hard. Was he right? He suddenly felt a weird butterfly feeling in his stomach, "I have to go. Thank you." He quickly went back into line and grabbed a handful of food for Dee's breakfast and rushed back to his room. Being the oblivious guy he was, he still didn't catch on to their relationship.

Percil continued Eating as Jim looked up and frowned. "Uh..thanks for joining us? Talk about dine and dash." The blonde looked over at his roommate and eyed him for a moment before turning back to his food and eating.

Dee was perfectly comfortable... minus the strong urge between his gut and his bladder. The raven sighed before getting up and going to the bathroom. He closed his eyes once at the toilet and leaned against the wall as he relieved himself. He considered how easy it would be to just sleep right there, but his stomach said otherwise.

Ryo tucked into the room, hearing Dee in the bathroom he quickly set the tray on Dee's bed. It had pancakes, eggs, bacon and toast on it. He wasn't sure what all Dee would like so he just grabbed a nice helping of each. Looking over at the bathroom he wondered if he should stay? Grabbing a pen he wrote on a sticky note. 'Sorry about last night' - Ryo. He placed it on it before walking back out of the room.

What was he thinking?! He was so flustered right now. Leaning against the door to their room he rubbed his hands over his face. All he could think was he didn't want Dee to hate him.

Dee yawned and finished up before washing his hands. He thought he heard something in the bedroom but shrugged it off before brushing his teeth. He sighed and scratched the back of his head before heading back to bed. He saw the food and note, diving right in to eating as he read the note. He frowned as he looked the note over. Well, he hadn't expected that. He figured he should probably apologize as well, but forgiving the other seemed pretty decent of him.

A guy with a military cut was walking past when he halted and spun around to look at Ryo. Seeing the guy just standing there awkwardly was strange but cute. He could see plenty appeal of the guy. He walked back to Ryo and smiled. "Hey. Looking glum."

Ryo sighed softly and shook his head, he shouldn't have just left the room like that. He nearly jumped out of his skin when he noticed the other man walking up to him, "oh um... excuse me... sorry. You startled me." He chuckled softly and reached up to push a couple strands of hair from in his face. His cheeks were flushed a little more but from embarrassment this time.

The guy laughed lightly and rubbed the back of his head. He hadn't meant to scare the guy. It was then he noticed the room number and blinked. "Are you Randy?"

"Oh um yes, Randy McClaine," Ryo straightened himself and held his hand out to him. He had a slight roughness to his hands but his skin was super soft. He didn't even think this guy could be one of those the other two tried to save him from.

The guy quickly shook Ryo's hand and smiled brightly at him. He eyed the other up and down and whistled. "When I got the message, I was surprised. I mean, how often do you get to find a hot guy interested in the same things you are and with the same profession choice? Definitely a keeper, wouldn't you say?"

• Saga locked this topic