Academy Days {AkiravidelXRikka} FakeRP

RikkaTag

Ryo wondered if this were really true but reached down to remove his shoes. Placing them to the side he sat back up, "you said any piece of clothing."

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Dee nodded as he watched the other. What better way to have fun with the guy than getting him naked? Okay.. so that sounded a little off, even for Dee. But he was already in the middle of said task. Besides, it seemed interesting. The darker haired man gathered the cards to reset the table and smirked. "See? You are good at this."

"I don't know if winning should mean I take my clothes off?" Ryo frowned and looked at his hand. Looked like he might lose that round and he was happy about that.

"No no... the goal is to lose your clothes the fastest." Dee grinned as he looked at his hand and then frowned. He swore for a second before he played his hand. Of course he had to get a flush. He sighed as he removed his shirt. "Alright. You deal this time."

This was going to be easy aim for the lowest hand he could get. Smiling slightly he took the deck, shuffled and started to deal cards out. He didn't care about winning he just didn't want to be naked. He did notice Dee removed his shirt and he was rather fit.

Dee watched the cards as they moved in the other's hands. He had to make sure the other won. That shouldn't be too hard. Dee was determined to lose now. Besides, he had terrible luck so there was no way he would win twice. He never won twice. He hadn't been joking when he told Ryo he undressed quickly. "The loser has to do whatever the winner says."

"You're on," Ryo smirked at him and lifted up his cards. He discarded his higher cards but that still left him with a pair of sevens. Watching Dee for any sign of winning he laid his cards down hoping he won again. But then now with these new stakes he wanted to win in a way. Maybe he should try for the win.

Dee smirked as he discarded three cards. He felt real confident, until he drew a straight. He swore as he stared at his hand but had to reassure himself that it could be worse. He played his hand and eye Ryo's hand in anticipation.

Ryo laid down two pairs, a pair of sevens and a pair of two's. He wasn't sure if that hand beat Dee's hand or not. He couldn't imagine what Dee would have him do. Ryo would just have his new roommate clean or something... maybe in a dress since that would be funny.

Dee scratched the back of his neck and frowned as he dropped his shoulders in resignation. Here he had been so confident of losing. But it would surely be a win win now. Ryo hadn't disagreed to his new conditions and that meant he could make the other do anything. Quickly cheering up, the taller man pulled his shoes off. "Alright. Let's do this."

Ryo dealed another hand for them wanting to actually win this time for fear of what Dee might do to him. This time he had two ace's and two kings with a two. From what he could remember this was a high number hand, "I think you're in trouble now."

Dee grinned as he looked at his own hand. Alright. He could work with this. He discarded only to end up with a three of a kind and a pair of queens. He blinked. This was the most he had won in a poker game. "Alright." He layed his hand down and watched Ryo.

Ryo looked at Dee's cards and wondered for a moment before he laid his two pairs down, "so who wins this one?" He honestly wasn't sure still. He had an idea but he thought maybe Dee won that round.

Dee frowned as he stared at the cards laid out in front of him. A full house easily trumped two pair, but he thought maybe he could play it off. Ryo may not know. The taller man glanced up at Ryo and eyed him a moment. "Looks like... you won this round."

Ryo looked back at Dee studying his face. It was a shot in the dark but maybe he was lying? "and I think... you're lying." Sometimes he could see lying on people, mostly on bad people but others he struggled to read people sometimes.

"Are you sure?" Dee eyed Ryo a moment as he tried to gauge whether the other knew or was just guessing. He sighed and grinned. "Just kidding. Alright." The dark haired man unbottoned his jeans before working them down his hips. "Normally I get a date before I start taking off my pants."

Ryo smiled for a moment before Dee started to get naked. Turning his head he averted his eyes, "you date a lot?" He really hoped Dee wouldn't bring girls back to their room.

"Don't be shy. We are both gentlemen here." Dee tossed his pants aside once the were off. He smirked as he watche'd his new roommate. "Sometimes... it's a good way to have a nice place to sleep."

Ryo glanced at him and looked back down at the cards he shuffled, "you slept with girls to have a place to sleep?" He wanted to ask what his life was like at home but that felt a bit personal on day one of meeting his new roommate.

Dee shrugged as he stretched out. Now that he was no longer confined by his jeans. "Sometimes. Sometimes it was a nice meal. Or perhaps just the company. But the women enjoyed the sex, so it was enough."

Ryo looked up at Dee as his face went from blank to almost a sad expression, "wouldn't that get lonely? Different girls each time? Just empty sex." He set the cards down as he studied Dee's face.

"I don't know. It was better than nothing." Dee straightened up and frowned as he watche'd the other. He hadn't expected a deep conversation. "It was good for temporary."

"I'm sorry you had a tough time," Ryo sat up from leaning against the table. "I'm honestly no one to judge. Just curious to get to know you."

Dee shook his head and rubbed the back of his neck. "Don't worry about it. It's not like I was selling my organs on the black market."

"Well good at least you're smart enough not to do that," Ryo smiled up at him and started to deal out the cards. The mood got a little heavy there for a moment so he was trying to lighten it.

• Saga locked this topic