Looking for a long-term partner

AkiraToshiro

Wanna Hatch A Demon

The fresh smell of rain and light scent of cherry blossom with a hint of a coffee smell filled the busy streets of the city. A small café sat on the corner of one the busiest streets little ways from the park and high schools. But all in all it was great day for almost everyone except the owner of the café. His name is Akira Toshiro. He was 22 years, fresh out of culinary school and freshly out of 3 year relationship.

Did the breakup hurt? Yes, but it was a peaceful agreement. Ever since then he’s tried his best to stay happy. He was handsome young male as well. Bright fiery red hair, and vibrate green eyes which was rare to have in a Japanese descant . Locking up the café late that evening, he headed on his normal route home until he came across an old woman in an alley that he took as a short cut. “Excuse ma’am? Are you already? He asked and watched the woman smile. “Yes sweet boy. I'm fine.. I've been waiting for the right person to come along and take a burden off my hands. It look like I've found him.” She said with a smile as she looked at the young man. You my boy..” She began and handed Akira a box. It was a bit heavy in weight. “Are going to take this box and what’s it. Care for it as you would a child. Inside that box is an egg, in that is something life changing.” She explained. Akira looked down at the box, and glanced up to speak to the woman. Only to find her gone. ‘But how to care for it. Like a child is what she said but… it’s an egg I guess.’ He thought as he headed home to his apartment. Once he was home, he placed the box on his coffee table and opened it to find the egg. This said egg was a demon trapped in a witch’s magic. Only a human with pure intentions and a pure heart could hatch this egg and set said demon free.

1dcb9e72f4e6ea654917d2e571a12b84--anime-sexy-girl-anime-guys.jpg

MC is the average human, whom goes about his everyday life normally. It's all turned upside when he stopped by a witch in an alley way on his way home. MC had no clue what kind of trouble, and strange events were about to take place when taking care of the precious egg that held an all powerful demon.

YC can be any type of demon that look up and or make up. Just remember for some of Rp you will be an egg.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AkiraToshiro

• virtualoo

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely~! :Excited: Shot me a message to my profile and we'll discuss our roles, and get know each a bit to make this RP a little comfortable for the both of us. foxy1