Wanting a Long-term Partner

YellowMelon

I am searching for two, long-term role players who are willing to roleplay through e-mail or on the forum. I will be taking an indefinite hiatus from roleplaying on this site, but I am still interested in writing. My preference is e-mail where I wouldn’t have to constantly check YaoiOtaku for a reply.

Personal Requirements

! I will not be able to make constant, weekly replies. Because of this, I would like someone who respects that and will not continuously message me to reply. I won’t forget about the RP, but time may only allow me to make one reply once a month or every couple of weeks. I will try to respond once a month, but it’s not a guarantee.

! I want someone who will be dedicated to the RP. As mentioned, I want this RP to be long-term, no matter how long that may be. There will be an end though. I won’t hold you captive until death.

RP Requirements

- Short, basic skeletons with an appearance, description, name, age, and something extra. I like the element of surprise when it comes to characters.

- Able to handle multiple characters. How many characters each of us would create depends on what the plot requires. There could be multiple main character and/or minor characters. I want a versatile role player who is comfortable taking on different positions and different personalities. I’m not against crossdressing as long as it isn’t a fetish. I don’t want a copy and paste of the same character for three different characters.

- 2+ paragraphs. I mirror what I’m given. I never give less than 2 paragraphs and I would like someone who will do the same.

- Have a basic understanding of English spelling and grammar. I do make my own mistakes (I tend to overuse commas and “don’t”), but please know the difference between to/two/too and their/they’re/there.

- Contribute to the plot and the RP. If the RP comes to stop where neither of us knows how we should respond, then give options. Make it exciting.

- Comfortable with sex scenes when it comes time to our characters doing the act. It doesn’t have to be graphic, but I don’t want a one sentence scene.

Interests and Plots

+ Since I'm not a fan of historical settings, the RP will have to take place in modern or futuristic times. I also love the idea of creating an original, fantasy setting together.

+ I really like drama, angst, comedy, and jealousy to be incorporated into a RP. It should be balanced and not over-the-top. This is not a requirement.

+ I’m open to, almost, anything. I can come up with a plot if I’m told what genres my partner likes, what pairings they may have in mind, or if they have an idea themselves, to which I can tweak if wanted.

+ I generally like plots that involve a moderate amount of action and adventure where our characters always have something to do, such as a survival-based roleplay or game show.

The plots that I have now are not written up to involve more than two main characters, but I will change that if they are chosen.

Love Bot x Human

In the year 20XX, artificial intelligence has become more widespread and accepted. Robots have been updated to replicate humans in every way, shape, and form. The only difference between the two is that humans have emotions; which robots cannot replicate or understand. 20XX has also introduced Love Bots to humans. These robots are programed for one use, and this use has made Love Bots a popular toy. Almost everyone has one. Those who do not are eventually pressured to buy one. Why are Love Bots are unique? Besides their use, the business allows the Love Bots to choose their owner, not the other way around.

Character A went with his friends to buy Love Bots. He personally did not want to buy one; he was just along for the ride. So, when they were told to line up, he was utterly confused. Nevertheless, he stood there patiently as the Love Bots came to them. Each robot inspected a human, chatted with them a bit, and finally picked out the one they desired. Even Character A was chosen. He could not escape Character B, the Love Bot that stood at his side.

Character B had expected Character A to be fun. It had expected him to use it as he was supposed to be used. Instead, Character A immediately made it clear that they were to be companions. The robot was to behave, and if everything worked out, it might actually get what he wanted. Of course, Character B could not fully understand why Character A had made this request. Thus, Character B only partially listened to his order. It didn’t have to be obedient all the time, right?

Incubus x Human

In a universe once controlled by demons, humans have conquered the Demon King, and completely altered society. Humans are no longer slaved under demons. Instead, they have turned the tables. All demons are now seen as a threat. Those who are marked dangerous are immediately put to death, and the less violent ones are sold in an auction. But one lucky, dangerous demon has been given a second chance through this auction.

Character A has a renowned reputation as an incubus. He is the eldest son of the Demon King. When their castle was overthrown, his father was executed, along with his brothers. However, Character A was spared. The reason still remains unknown to him and to the public. Instead, he was thrown into the auction. Those who dared to buy him never had him for long, and the demons he encountered never dared to touch him.

In an auction where Character A is the main attraction, Character B decides to buy the incubus on a whim. He is completely inexperienced with handling demons, unlike other humans. Why did he buy Character A? He has no idea. He barely had enough money to buy him. Character B has never been the center of attention. Even when the Demon King ruled, the demons never bothered to touch him. With Character A under his ownership, Character B has suddenly become popular, and everyone wants to be acquainted with him. Will Character B be able to handle this newfound popularity and have the strength to control Character A, who only wants to get into his pants?

! Please PM or Reply Here if you’re interested in being a long-term partner. I’m not as strict as this post comes off to be, but I really want someone who can work with my schedule and stay interested in the RP.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YellowMelon

• BookMark!

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading this over I would be very interested in this. I can do all of this. I don't mind the e-mail aspect of it ether. I look forward to hearing from you!