Recruiting Partners!

Raychu

Hello, hello! First off, thank you for taking the time to come read through my post, it means a lot to me. Secondly, there will most likely be a lot of reading since I can be quite a fussy partner... Though it is very a very good reason, one that I consider anyway. Hopefully you all understand that!

I am currently in college (though because I am on break, I have a lot more free time). At the same time, I work two jobs so it's not guaranteed I'll constantly be on. At times I can give you four replies in the same day, other times it takes me about a week to whip up a decent reply. Do not rush me, do not message me asking when I intend to reply (that can be kind of obnoxious), if there is anything going on that will prevent me from replying, I will let you know. I have had a few instances where I have left the site for a bit but that is due to personal reasons and now that I've figured out a routine, I haven't been having as many issues as before.

I enjoy most types of roleplay, and the ideas I give out are not what I'm limited to (just the things I'm capable of coming up with at the time). I will most likely write three to eight paragraphs depending on the inspiration, the sort of scene that is being roleplayed, and how much my partner has given me in return. You are not expected to mirror my lengths (especially if I write extremely long replies). I do, however, expect you to not give me one and a half paragraphs after giving you eight paragraphs. That feels like an insult on my part and causes me to become frustrated since my hard work and effort has gone to waste. I may or may not ask for a sample of your writing should you express interest, we'll see when the time comes.

Now, let's get those pesky rules of mine out of the way!

RULES

♠ Absolutely no one liners. I tend to try and give as much as I can possibly write for a reply. A minimum is a decent length paragraph. Anything below five sentences and I may have to ask to end the roleplay. I really hate making people have limit, but at least give me something to work with and I will do the same.

♠ Please be creative with your character, especially when it comes to their positions. I don't want an uke who acts like a fish and just gets fucked. Boring. Nor do I want a seme who's overly dominant (unless the role is called for), my character wants power as well. I favor switch roles over specific positions, so if at all possible, consider doing switch.

♠ I need decent grammar and English. I make many mistakes, and a lot of the times, I won't catch them until after posting. That is okay. I'm not a grammar Nazi and understand some mistakes. However, I will not accept text talk (unless called for) or an unreadable reply.

♠ I don't normally care how my partner writes, I do write in third person past tense most of the time. Though this is preferable, you are not required to do the same.

♠ No G-Modding, this is a partner effort, don't take it into your own hands.

♠ I may take a while to reply, so the time limit it 2-3 weeks. If, by week 4 (unless advance notice), you have not replied yet, I'll assume the roleplay has ended.

♠ Please tell me if you'd like to end the roleplay, want to change something in the plot, or have any concerns/questions. We are partners, don't be afraid to talk to me.

♠ These plots are open, even with the set themes. If there is something you'd like to change, ask away. I would like for my partner to feel comfortable.

Still here? Great! There is still a bit to go before we can move on to the ideas. I can't promise it will be worth it in the end since I'm unsure whether or not you'll like the ideas I've come up with. If not, my apologies in advance. However, let's move on to those kinks of mine!

Kinks:

• Spanking
  • Dirty talk
  • Feet
  • Light BDSM
  • Collars
  • Minor Choking
  • Rough sex
  • Cuddling
  • Lots of fluff
  • Pet play
  • Consensual sex
  • Switch roles
  • Sadomasochism
  • Vanilla sex
  • Aftercare
  • Incest
  • Height differences
  • Handcuffs (or having the character restrained in general)
  • Biting
  • Hate-love relationships
  • Etc. (Too many to list on here)

Not Okay With:

• Scat
  • Urine
  • Vomit
  • Anything that belongs in the bathroom/toilet
  • Male pregnancy (can potentially discuss)

Now that we have made it this far, time for the ideas! Hopefully I've captured your attention long enough to bring you this far.

Deal with a Wizard:

24njhmu.gif

Character A is one of the strongest wizards rumored across the land. It is said that there is no wish that he's not capable of granting. Should it be endless power, wealth, freedom, or even bringing the dead back to life, he is capable of completing the task. However, he must take something as payment. Magic is a rather finicky thing after all and no spell is perfect. Without obtaining something special to the person whom the wizard casts the spell for... Well, the spell has a fifty perfect chance of not working. Receiving the special payments from the deal only ensures that the magic would not fail.

Character B ends up in an odd predicament with the wizard. Well, not odd, for the man does have purpose. His family has ended up getting infected with a deadly disease that lacks a cure. To save his family from their painful deaths, he goes to the wizard, demanding that he use magic to save them. Well, Character A doesn't have any issue (despite the fact that he is stopping their inevitable fate for awhile), the only issue is, Character B cannot pay the price... Rather, he won't. Magic can be quite tricky, and as many say, evil. The wizard can only save one of the family members not all. The price to save one family member would be shaving a few years off of Character's B intended life, while saving all the family would cost his life.

Character B refuses to take the offer, not wanting to die, insists there must be something else that he can do to keep his family alive as well as himself. The wizard, amused, strikes a deal with him. Since Character A was granted with immortality long ago, he is willing to give it up and give plenty of his life to the man's family in return for one thing... Character B, himself. Not sexually, romantically, or anything that involves intimacy. Rather, the wizard intends to use the boy until he dies as his faithful servant to do whatever he wishes with. Character B, left with only two options, makes the logical choice... Became his faithful pet. What will become of these two men?

Note: The scene that was given out was just a temporary filler. Character B could be approaching the wizard for a completely different deal. We'd have to discuss the plot further.

Under the Sea

29o1vmf.gif

Character A is a lonely fish in water... well, in the ginormous sea. Despite the fact he lives near so many of his kind, he had never found the right companion for him. Continuously he swims in search of his true love, his mate, the one that would be bound with him together forever. Despite all his efforts, no one in the sea seems to be the perfect match. Aimlessly swimming was only proving to be a complete waste of his time. While, he continued to swim in the ocean, his perfect match sat in a boat all day, watching the sea with an unexplained interest.

Character B was born into a family with a long line of fisherman. Though he didn't enjoy the job, it made him money and that was enough. No matter how much he liked to deny it, the water was his home... Oddly enough. From amount of time he spent catching fish, bringing it back to sell, and then returning to the water, the water really did feel like home. On many occasions he fell asleep in his boat, only to wake up to the crashing waves or the scorching sun. What life had given him just happened to be enough, and that lingering interest of what was below his boat was the only reason he kept going in the first place. Without that, he'd probably have quit his job a long time ago... Some unknown force just kept him doing what he did.

One day, Character B got the biggest catch of his life... And the strangest one as well. Rather than catching something awesome like a shark... He caught a human with the lower body of a fish... A merman. He had ended up catching a merman. Most humans would've probably either kept the creature to sell to the government or have thrown it back into the ocean, pretending it was all a hallucination. Not Character B, he couldn't throw something so beautiful away. He wasn't the only one either, Character A, despite filled with some fear, had never seen a human in their entire life. Now that they saw one, they knew, this man was the one for them!

The fisherman kept the merman in a container full of water, chatting with the strange individual for a long while, and before they knew it, the sun had fallen and the moon had come out. Character B knew he couldn't keep the merman around so he readied to throw the beautiful creature back into the water. Character A, wanting to spend more time with the man offered a deal... Character B could temporarily because a merman and experience a world he never knew.

Note: This could take a much darker turn. Rather than loving the fisherman, the merman could kill him before he went back up to the human world. The mermaid could become human. The fisherman could remain a merman.

A Taboo Dance

9h00vr.gif

Character A is a dancer that strives to be the best. He eats, breathes, and lives dance. There is no time for anything else in his life. Being offered the lead role in Romeo and Juliet, Character A has been doing nothing since. He goes to practice at the company. When offered time out of class to have some fun, he immediately denies, keeping focused on perfecting the role that he has been so graciously given. He does everything to perfect him form and make the moves he's doing look effortless, as if anyone could simply pull them off on their own. Even through his training, he does get quite lonely and normally reaches out to his teacher for comfort...

Character B is a renowned ballet teacher. He's a dedicated man who has even gone to France and China to study how they perform their ballets. He is one of, if not the best dance teacher in the company. He has been assigned the duties of teaching the duets and solo pieces to the performers for the ballet. Though he tries to keep himself professional, he finds that very difficult when Character A constantly confides in him, and he does mind since it seems inappropriate for a teacher to be acting friendly with their student. Character B simply does his best to be a professional friend, hoping that would suffice.

Because of the friendly treatment, Character A has started developing feelings for his teacher... Though he knows that it's not okay. He does his best to hide his feelings for his teacher (since he is also aware that the man would immediately reject him), he instead tries to seduce Character B through his dancing instead. Since in ballet, it's the dance that speaks, not the person.

Note: We can discuss further on the endings. Despite the whole "seduce him with the dance" this was not based off of YOI. Though it is one of my favorite anime.

Eternally Cursed Soulmates

2nk5q9l.jpg

Once upon a time there were two gods that had fallen in love with each other. Despite the laws that kept them apart, they refused to listen, and continued to see each other. Many of the other gods were angered that the two refused to follow the universal laws that had been placed. Because of the two refusing to only attend to the duties they had been given and instead chose to partake in a forbidden romance, their love became cursed. Once gods, the two had become mortals. While they were happy to still be together, they were always ripped apart from each other by cruel deaths... And they'd always meet up in the next life without their memories. Every time one of them died through a car crash, a terminal illness, and more. The other was forced to suffer until they died, and it would always repeat. No escape from the continuing time loop.

Character A and B have found each other once again. This time, Character A had their memories from all the previous lives they have lived through. Determined to break the curse, Character A has been trying to find ways for Character B to remember everything. Being gods, the multiple lives, etc. Character A hopes that their lover remembering would break the curse, though it proves to be an extremely difficult challenge. Unlike him who was fortunate to remember everything, Character B has an extremely difficult time even believing their lover and starts to assume they may potentially be going mad. What will become of these two? Will Character A's lover ever believe them? Will the curse break?

Note: Partner and I can discuss what happens further. I love the prompt open for a reason.

The Gardener Next Door

59uayr.gif

Character A is just a normal guy, in a normal house, living a normal life. Honestly, he's just an average kind of guy living the boring life. There is absolutely nothing interesting about him... His neighbor on the other hand is quite the charismatic guy. Enough to have dull Character A develop a mini crush. Not only was the guy handsome, he also had one of the prettiest gardens! Full of roses, tulips, tomatoes, and plenty of other things. The garden was just so colorful, like a dazzling rainbow after a harsh storm. How could someone not think highly of a guy who did so much with his life and still somehow managed to maintain his garden so perfectly?

Character B is your... Unusual sort of individual. Though he may seem like a good and gentle guy on the outside he holds an extremely dark secret. One might say his garden holds more than just his lovely plants. A few chopped up bodies here and there. A few bloody clothes. A few secrets to never be found as long as no one goes into his precious garden. Noticing that the guy next door has some googly eyes for him, he decides to use it to his advantage and potentially lead the male into becoming his next victim... Or perhaps his partner in crime. The man could use a little bit more spice in his life.

Note: Left open for partner discussion. I'd prefer to keep this one open to figure out where to take it.

Hiring a Lover

2ropdw6.gif

Character A is a famous celebrity... Lacking a little bit of love in their life to show off. Being constantly portrayed as lonely and sad in the media, the male is forced to try and find a temporary romance to prove them wrong (even though it is just harmless gossip). He ends up becoming a playboy rather than a charming and romantic man. Not wanting to look like the average bad boy that most of the celebrities do, he needs to find a semi-permanent relationship. One that won't last just a few weeks for the media to be curious and then focus on something else. He needed someone who could stay by his side and handle whatever the public threw at him. However, with his personality, keeping his partners has proven to be extremely difficult. The media never found out how bad his attitude was...

Character B is in desperate need of money. His sibling is in the hospital with cancer and he's just not able to handle the piling debt and payments. He has to do various odd jobs to even hope to have a quarter of the money he owes just to make sure that his sibling can get the treatment that is needed. Character B is dying from the amount of work he is doing, and is exhausted every single day. Finally, to take a break and escape it all, they end up going to a local gay bar and getting dead drunk. This is when they run into Character A, the famous celebrity always showing up on television. Honestly, in their drunken state of mind, that could've very well been a dream.

After one night together, Character B realizes that he did, indeed, sleep with a celebrity. What was just an intense night of passion quickly turned into an entire agreement. As long as Character B did as they were told and followed Character A's instructions down to the T, there would be no issues and Character B would get payments to help cover all the medical bills that had begun to drown him. Would this silly arrangement turn into more?

Note: Many things can be changed. Discussion.

Summoning a Demon

2nbsvol.gif

Character A is a crazy man. One who would believe that summoning a demon was actually impossible. Due to whatever reasons, loneliness, a want for power, or simply just a need for companionship, Character A has decided to make a magic circle to bring some-being from the underworld to his own. All it required was candles, a circle, blood, a few magic words, and a bit more thay may have been forgotten in the process. Whatever his reasons were, he was going to summon a demon... Or at least try with the cheap supplies he had bought from the local grocery store. Hopefully, just hopefully it'd work and demons would be real.

Character B, though extremely late after the summoning occurs, does end up being summoned. Amazing! Now, most demons would ask what the human that summoned them wanted, make a deal to take their soul, and move on with their lives. Not Character B. No, he asked what the other male had wanted, but he wasn't going to give it... He was going to put the pro into procrastination as one would say. Not because he was lazy, rather, he didn't want to return home. Character B had never left the demon realm, and frankly, he didn't love it down there. He was more curious to explore the human world and that's exactly what he did, ignoring the deal he had made with the human... Well, putting off. The moment he finished the deal he'd be sent back home and that's exactly what the demon was trying to avoid.

Note: In depth further when partner expresses interest.

The Man with the Red Cloak

imts48.gif

Two shifter clans have been at war for many years. They are always fighting over something whether it be food, territory, or just to attempt to eliminate each other's existence. Though fighting brought nothing good except more harm to both clans, they continued to snap at each other's throats when given the chance. Shifter clans always stuck together, and when one was threatened, all of them were threatened. The moment war was declared, both clans just attacked without a second thought. Many had lost their lives, blood shed, staining the forest ground. Finally, in the midst of the war, a brave shifter from on of the clans stepped forward, offering a peace treaty. Marriage seemed to be the only fitting option to ending a gruesome war, so, to make their truce, the man in the red cloak was forced to marry the outcast of the enemy clan, in hopes of bringing them both together.

Note: Though this is short, we can always go in depth when we discuss it. I wanted to write it out more like a legend than Character A and Character B. Also! The clans do not have to be werewolves, they can be were-anything! Pandas, deer, mixed with different types of shifters. I only say no to water animals since it can be difficult to work with. Everything else is no issue!

Thank you for reading my ideas! If none of them pulled you we can always come up with something on our own. If you are interested, please PM me rather than comment so I can keep my post a certain way. Check back later for more ideas! I'm usually full of them so I'll probably have more to post later.

Main points to include in the PM:

• Which idea has interested you/If you are interested in becoming my partner but want us to make a fresh and new idea.
  • Which character you'd prefer to play (I have never had a preference so just choose. I'm too indecisive... Oops).
  • What position (switch, uke, seme).
  • Any questions, ideas to add, or things that need to be clarified
  • A mini writing sample (I really despise myself for this).
  • A bit of info on yourself (writing style, reply availability times, etc).
  • Anything else you deem important.

Thanks,

Ray ❤

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Raychu

• Z3N

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, my name is Zen.

I'm new on this site and have been looking around for a little. And that was when I stumbled upon your page.

The rules you've set are easy to follow so no problem about that one.

For your ideas, I'm interested in "Hiring a Lover" and "Summoning a Demon".

Greets

Zen