Looking for partners in crime

crush.

Hello there ^^ I'd like to find some rp partners.

First of all you should know that:

+I want at least one paragraph [more is always appreciated]

+I expect a decent level of English [i'm not a native speaker myself but I give my best so I expect the same courtesy in return]

+I would try to reply at least 2-3 times per week and that would vary depending on my schedule. I would let you know if I'll be gone for longer.

+I tend to play dominant characters and perhaps I'm not the best person to play with if you're looking for totally submissive characters.

+My preffered position is seme but I can also play seke and uke. As long as the plot is good I don't really care about this so don't be afraid to ask for whichever position you like.

+I hate characters with no backbone, those that can't do anything on their own, that always need someone to save them and so on. Also don't throw at me overly innocent/clumsy/depressive/submissive/weak characters. That would be the main stereotypes for ukes that I hate. I also won't play well against abusive and cold semes.

+I love self sufficient and strong characters, those that are well defined and realistic. You can add anything in the mix and make them unique as long as they can deal with their own life in one way or another, as long as they won't need to always follow the lead of my guy and they have a mind of their own.

+I want you to contribute to the story, nothing is a bigger turn off for me than having to deal with a dull partner. Don't just follow my lead and mirror my posts, do something on your own. I also love surprises so bring it on!

I might seem harsh at first but I'm actually a pretty decent person that you can talk to so don't be afraid to approach me. My rules sound a bit mean because I've had enough of people not bothering to care about what I want and need in a rp. It's a two way game so we should both be pleased.

I have a few ideas in mind but I usually end up writing them and not getting any response so I won't bother now. I'll list a few things that I like and we should discuss in pm if you're interested. For most of them I already have some ideas but we can always twist things a bit to match both of our tastes. A brainstorming session would be lovely and would also prove that you're indeed interested and willing to contribute.

Right now I'd like to do the following:

+Vampire x Vampire

+Werewolf x Werewolf/Other creature

+Alpha x Alpha/Omega [Omega verse, without any m-preg going on]

+Twincest/Incest[brother x Brother/ Uncle x Nephew]

+Sugar daddy uke x Younger college student seme

+Prison life

+Serial killer x Detective/Psychiatrist/Serial killer/Fan-that would end up being an accomplice-/Lover-random gullible person that he'd use as cover-

+Prince/Famous person x Bodyguard

+Dragon x Dragon tamer

+Hunter x Supernatural creature

+Mafia leader x Prostitute/Mafia leader/Follower

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crush.

• mik3la

• iaintinnocent

Top Posters In This Topic