You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

Leroy moaned joyfully as Ayme claimed his lips once more while he was pushed down into the sleeping bag. He welcomed the man's tongue eagerly while wapping his arms and legs around his body. As the albino broke away from the kiss and began his assult elsewhere Leroy could do nothing but moaning louder and sweeter. "Ah.. aha. aah Ayme... Ayme~~" His body shivered in pleasure while his sensitive nipple perked up and stiffened under Ayme's touch and already his cock was leaking precum while it twitched and throbbed with excitement, his pussy drenched in juices all too ready to be filled again.. He panted as Ayme moved to suck and make claim to his neck and at the saem time Leroy's hand also found their way to the back of Ayme's head, his fingers dug into those silky silver locks lovingly while he moaned from his lover's kiss and touch. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

“Mmh do you want me now~“ Ayme asked his body feeling Leroy’s wet and stickiness. “You feel all to eager” Ayme whispered as he playfully nibbled on Leroy’s ear before making his way lower all the way to his lovers waist. Taking in Leroy’s hot throbbing flesh Ayme started to suck Leroy off. With his arm easily pinning his lovers hips down Leroy was stuck under Aymes torment. Since Leroy couldn’t move easily Ayme took full control sucking and licking on Leroy’s cock while his other free hand stroked Leroy’s clit.

• 2 weeks later...

"Of... Of course I am eager Ayme..." Leroy whined as enjoyed the relentless assault of pleasure now coursing through his body, every kiss, every touch left by his betrothed made him feel like I'm fire. He was utterly helpless against it all and all he could do was pant and moan. Amidst those lead sounds however he managed to squeeze out: "Remember I was .... Literally crazy about you?.ahh... Haa~~ I st.. still am in many ways.... Just not the murdering kind...."

When Ayme took his small but proud manhood into his mouth Leroy couldn't help but cry out. His loud noise more than likely scared off some poor little animals who were just trying to get some rest in the dark of night. He squirmed and trembled while Ayme's fingers began their assault in his juicy clit as well and he soon found himself being driven to the brink of climax.  He whimpered: "ha...Ha aahh.. A.mm   And pl... Please slow down a little or I'm gonna..  I'm gonna...!" 

“I’m glad you don’t want to murder me anymore.” Ayme mumbled as he looked down at Leroy awestruck by his new fiancées beauty. Hearing Leroy’s moans only made Ayme groan in happiness before he looked at Ayme who was needing it taken a little slower. “Don’t worry my love we have all night to drag this out~” Ayme promised as he slowed down his torment to a very slow but still nice edge of orgasm. “Cum if you want I want you to feel good too” Ayme whispered before bending to kiss Leroy’s cheek. 

Leroy let out a sigh if relief when Ayme slowed down his assault slightly, his body was simply too sensitive to the pleasures his lover gave him. But his body was already slow close to climax that it wouldn't take much for Ayme to push him over the edge, and that was exactly what happened. "Ha..hhn... .Haha..ahaa..Ay... Ayme I'm gonna.. gonnaaaaaah...!!' he cried out desperately as his body spasmed in ecstasy, juices squirted out of his small hard manhood and his pussy and made a whole mess of both Ayme and himself. But of course, it was nowhere near enough for Leroy's rather impressive libido, even though he was often overshadowed by Ayme in this regard, by normal standards Leroy would be considered quite insatiable. He rapped his arms and legs around Ayme lovingly and begged: "Please Ayme I want your cock inside me... I want to be filled up by your cum..."

“So needy~ didn’t you just orgasm?” Ayme asked playfully as he looked at Leroy laying in his own mess. Gently moving Leroy’s hips closer Ayme only smirked as he rubbed his own throbbing cock excited to get some lovely pleasure himself. Rubbing his cock against Leroy’s wet pushy he coated his cock in the slick juices before pushing deep inside Leroy. “God~ your so tight” Ayme moaned his body shaking in our bliss. Taking a steady breath Ayme groaned again as his hips started to move and grind deep inside Leroy’s warm insides.

"You... you know I'm always up for more sex... as long as I could keep up..." Leroy panted as his eyes were fixated on Ayme stroking his cock, which look positively delicious as it throbbed and swelled, ready to lay claim to his all too eager pussy. He bit on his lower lips and groaned as Ayme teased his pussy with the tip of his cock, then steadily began pushing the hot rod inside him. "Ha... ahn.. aaa.aahaaah~~" he moaned blissfully while holding onto Ayme with his arms and legs, his body shivering from the waves of pleasure brought by the man's cock grinding inside him. His own smaller manhood despite just cumming a few moments ago remained hard and was adding more pre-cum to the mess he'd already made. 

“If you keep leaking it’s going to be a very messy wash in the river in the morning.” Ayme teased as he looked down at Leroy lovingly. Moving his hips at a steady pace Ayme kept up a good rhythm as he placed one hand on Leroy’s hip. “Given this hot mess we are in a cold bath might do us good” Ayme admitted with a chuckle as he moved closer and kissed Leroy deeply giving him no time to comment or protest. Ayme focused for once on Leroy and only Leroy his mind clear and perfectly in the right place giving him a great opportunity to drown Leroy in all his undivided attention.

'Ha.. aha.. n..na ah.aaha. Ahhahaah~~!" Leroy continued to moan uncontrollably as Ayme laid claim to his body and soul, his manhood pounding into his juicy slit again and again, being too overwhelmed to even respond to Ayme's teasing comments, all he could do was to hold onto his lover for dear life while riding the tides of pleasures. His moans got muffled when Ayme claimed his lips once again but after a while he pushed Ayme back, panting desperately he looked up to his lover and said: "W.... wait a... se.... second... I...... I want you...." he hesitated for a moment and said: "I want your cock in my ass too.... As much as I... like this pussy of mine... I still... still like it when you fill me from behind..."

“Oh Leroy, honestly did you think I would neglect you there?” Ayme asked with a chuckle as he pushed his hips deep into Leroy’s pussy. “I’m going to fill both of your holes up because how can I show favoritism to either.” Ayme whispered as he moved Leroy’s hips a touch before pulling out of his pussy his cock slick and dripping with fluids. Smirking Ayme slowly pushed his cock into Leroy’s ass using his lovers self made lube to help his still throbbing cock in. “Let me know when your going to cum again so we can cum together.” Ayme asked his hips moving forward as he teased at Leroy’s prostate only half rubbing in to torment Leroy. Leaning down Ayme licked and nibbled on Leroy’s neck leaving a few dark hickeys on his soft skin.

Leroy moaned as he felt Ayme pulling his member out of his pussy. Despite the fact that it was him who asked his lover to pay his backdoor a bit more attention, his pussy already felt terribly empty. Perhaps he was just too used to being filled in all holes all the time by now? In any case when Ayme puahed his cock through his sphincter Leroy was filled with absolute bliss and pleasure. "Ha.. aah.. A... Ayme... Your cock feels so... So good~" he moaned while feeling his ass being filled, but those moans of pleasure soon had a hint of frustration in them as Ayme kept on grinding his tool just short of his sweet spot, and the playful nibble along his neck certainly didn't help quench his thrist, of anything only made him more desperate. 

"Ayme...Ha.... Please.. please! Fuck me harder...! Please!" He begged: "Make me cum with you!"

“Oh you want to cum?” Ayme teased as he continued grinding slow on Leroy’s ass poking and probing Leroy’s prostate over and over. “Well since you asked so nicely maybe I’ll let you cum~” Ayme teased with a devilish smirk before pushing deep inside of Leroy letting his cock fill his insides. “And maybe I’ll just keep this shoved inside of you.” Ayme whispered refusing to move his hips enjoying seeing Leroy squirm in need. “Convince me to finish fucking you to compleation~” Ayme added his voice sweet with a mix of daring power mixed in. Grabbing Leroy’s cock Ayme slowly stroked it up and down to show how easily he could tease the rest of Leroy’s body.

Leroy was tearing up as Ayme suddenly stopped moving his hip, he squirmed in desperation trying to get the stimulation he desperately needed, though he was given a different kind of attention. "Ha.. .an..aahhaha.~~ Ay... Ayme~~" He moaned while his lover stroked his cock which was pleasurable for sure, but not the thing that he was craving at the moment. He begged: "Please Ayme... I need it... I need you to fuck me senseless... fuck my ass.. fuck my pussy... fill me up, fill me up with your cum! Please Ayme just fuck me properly already! I.. I can't take it anymore!!" 

“Good boy~” Ayme praised as he kissed Leroy’s cheek before moving his hips slowly. Taking a moment he readjusted Leroy before really going at it. With each trust Ayme pounded into Leroy’s prostate showing him no mercy. Groaning softly Ayme used one hand to continue teasing Leroy’s cock having had his fill at foreplay when it came to teasing Leroy. Now, he only wanted to see his lover cry out his name and cum alongside him.

When Ayme resumed moving agina Leroy quickly melted into a moaning mess, his body squirming and shivering on its own while his yes rolled back. Holding onto Ayme for dear life he cried: "AHAA AAAH~ Ayme~~ AYME!!! This.. so goo...so good! ah ..aaaah AAHAHA~~~~" With all the previous teasing Leroy was already near the brink of climax, so when Ayme began pounding his prostate mercilessly while storking his small cock it didn't take long for Leroy to be quickly push over the edge. "I'm gonna.. I'm gonna cum! Ayme. .ayme.. A.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

With a loud lustful cry Leroy reached climax, his nails dug into Ayme's back while his sphincter squeezed around Ayme's manhood, his body spasmed out of control while juices squirted out of his cock and pussy. Even after releasing his load he continued to twitch and moan for quite a while. After he finally got some semblance of composure back he finally was able to focus his gaze back at his lover and said: "I... I could s.. still talk.. so I havent' been fucked senseless yet." A seductive smile came to Leroy's face and he said: "Maybe... maybe you can fill my pussy up next?"

“So greedy~” Ayme mumbled with a teasing smile as he laid beside Leroy taking a moment to rest. “Get me hard first then we can consider it.” Ayme asked as he laid back down in the sleeping bed wanting Leroy to do some sexy seduction work on him. “If you can do that you can ride me if you want a second round” Ayme offered needing a moment to stretch his body and well he was a little more tipsy then he would admit his head already spinning.

Leroy groaned slightly as he supported himself up, looking down at his love who's now laying down with his beautiful sweaty body in full display. He chuckled joyfully and said: "I think I can do that~' He leaned down to press a gentle kiss on Ayme's lips, then moved on to kiss and lick on his cheek, leaving his mark on the man's pale neck and shoulder, nibbling, biting even, while at the same time his hand roamed along Ayme's chest down towards his belly, then slid gently to the side of his waist before caressing down to his thigh, his fingers drew circles playfully there before moving inward, dancing on Ayme's skin teasingly but seemingly refusing to touch Ayme's manhood directly. Leroy then moved down to kiss and lick on Ayme's chest before he focused on his nipple, nibbling and sucking on it skillfully.  

“Who’s the cock tease now?” Ayme asked as he looked at Leroy who seemed to be enjoying teasing Aymes body. Letting out a soft groan as Leroy teased his thighs and his nipples Ayme only huffed and let out a small chuckle. “Seems I deserve to be punished for being such a tease lately~“ Ayme admitted letting Leroy keep control as he laid still while his body reacted to the much adored touching and teasing. Closing his eyes Ayme was calm his body only twitching in pleasure or crying out in soft moans at Leroy’s playful touch. Feeling his cock stiffen Ayme sighed softly wanting to feel Leroy’s warm insides already.

"Oh I could never get myself to punish you for anything my love... Just shower you with endless love and kisses~" Leroy smiled as he pulled away from Ayme's chest, looking down to see Ayme's cock fully erected once again in its full glory he chuckled: "And now let's give it the love it deserves..." He got up and straddled over Ayme's body, with one hand guiding the man's cock towards his juicy pussy he slowly began lowering himself. A lustful moan escaped his mouth as the hard tip of Ayme's tool parted Leroy's lower lips once again and filled his pussy up once again. "H... ha... yeah this feels good.... feels... right... I wish I could have you inside my pussy all the time~" He said half jokingly before he began rocking his waist back and forth, then with his hands on Ayme's shoulder for support he began lifting his hip up and down, up and down, again and again. Soon he was boucing on top of Ayme in a good pace. He was soon moaning wildly and each time he would sat down on Ayme completely his small cock with squirt out some juices. 

“So sweet” Ayme teased back at Leroy amused by his response. Watching his new fiancée admire his cock for a moment Ayme only let out a deep moan as his throbbing cock slid deep inside of Leroy. Letting out another soft moan as Leroy started moving and riding him Ayme tried to calm his racing heart down at the beautiful sight. “Remind me to get a dildo of my cock made for you then.” Ayme replied to lwroys comment about always being filled by his cock. “Honestly seeing you like this~ it’s so strange in the best ways. Your quite skilled at riding” Ayme admitted with a deep blush as he tried to control his body that was melting under the intense squeezing of Leroy’s  cock and the position he was in.

"Ha.. ye.. yeah that... that sounds good~~~ though.. I.. I may jsut actually. .aaah~~ have it inside me... al... all the time~ " Leroy moaned as he continued to ride on Ayme's cock, the pleasure he was getting it was incredible to say the very least. His tongue was half hanging outside his mouth while his eyes were rolled back, his little cock bounced and jumped along with his body and spilled his juices all over the place. Despite how lost he was in the sea of desire, he wasn't about to neglect caring and serving his beloved fiancé. His hands moved down to Ayme's chest and began playing with Ayme's nipples. 

“Oh really, well I’ll have one specially made in five colors so you can accessorize.” Ayme replied with a chuckle as he watched his lover dance on his cock. Grinding his hips against Leroy’s own feverishly needy hips Ayme placed his hands on Leroy’s hips needing to do something with them. As their dance heated up even more Ayme but his lip as his nipples where touched causing a small bruise to form on his bottom lip. Shivering in bliss Ayme could only look away in embarrassment at how sensitive his nipples where and at how easily Leroy was making them hard with just simple touching. “Ah~ damn they are more sensitive then usual.” Ayme admitted as he shivered a small dry orgasm rushing through his body leaving his mind slightly high from the sudden rush of pleasure.

Leroy continued to ride on Ayme's hard throbbing tool while playing with those beautiful little buds on Ayme's chest. He was thrilled to see that his lover was enjoying his service as much as he was, but as pleasure gradually began building up inside his body Leroy could no longer focus on teasing Ayme's nipples, or frankly anything at all. "Ha... ah. n. ..aaha AHH!! AHA HA!!!!" he cried out lustfully as he bounced on top of his lover, his little cock was like a broken hose just constantly spilling juices each time he sat down on the albino's erection. All he could do, all he knew how to do, was to rock his hip up and down again and again until finally he came once more. His eye rolled back while his body spasmed uncontrollably. Eventually the climatic waves of pleasure subsided, leaving Leroy exhausted but satisfied. 

"Ha.... Ayme.. that was... wonderful..." Leroy said as he pretty much collapsed on top of Ayme's body, unable to move even a finger as he panted heavily for air. He soon found his eyelids getting heavier and heavier and his consciousness began to fade away. "I love you Ayme.... love you..." he muttered before falling asleep. 

Having came alongside Leroy Ayme sighed as he road out his grand orgasm. Looking at Leroy who laid on top of his own body Ayme could only snuggle him in happiness. As Ayme laid beside Leroy he also fell asleep entangled in his lovers arms and body. Sleeping through the night Ayme just held Leroy close until morning and with a small flutter of his eyes groaned at the bright light forcing its way through the thin tent walls. Pulling the sleeping bag a little more over their heads Ayme snuggled deeper down to steal a few more minutes of sleep.

Leroy slept peacefully through the night and by the time lights began leaking into the tent he was jut slowly starting to wake up, but as he felt Ayme's warmth snuggling a bit tighter against his body he easily surrendered to it and sunk back into slumber. Eventually though he woke up as his stomach began to stir from hunger. "Mmn... nnn" he groaned lightly as he slowly opened his eyes. Finding his lover still sleeping he tried to slip out of his arms quietly and gently but found himself unable to do so as the sleeping bag left very little room to maneuver.