You can't choose family, nor love (hal7283 and Yukonwolfspirit, 18x, private)

hal7283

“Mmh it has its downsides sometimes I spiral and have to medicate to sleep. My body sometimes forgets how to.” Al admitted with a blush as he gently washed his body wanting to get all of the sweat and other things off his body. Once he was clean Al left the tub and went out to get dressed and ready for the day covering Ayme and Leroy with the thick blankets as he shut the door to the bedroom. Walking off to the kitchen he started up the stove making breakfast for a half awake Yu who had wandered downstairs the twins bubbly and playful in his arms. Smiling softly at the adorable sight before him he kissed Yus head and Haru and harukas head causing them to giggle and snuggle more into their older sibling.

“Breakfast will be ready in a moment” Al explained to Yu who nodded and yawned as Misha took the twins to get dressed and cared for for the morning while Al focused on food. After everything was said and done Al cleaned up before packing up the three kids and headed off to the lake to play for the day and explore. Sighing softly Misha waved the four off and followed Derrick to their room only to crawl into the bed and instantly was out cold to the world. Meanwhile sleeping in the other bed Ayme snuggled more into Leroy so deep in sleep he didn’t even notice Leroy had woken up.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Yukonwolfspirit

As Derick and Misha enjoyed their sleep, and as Al kept the kids all occupied, Leroy was struggling with his burning arousal as he rubbed his hard little member against Ayme's thigh, despite his conflicted feelings of not wanting to disturb Ayme's sleep in one hand, while also chosen the but wanting to seek more pleasure from his love on the other. He bit down his lose lip as he tried to contained his moans while he reached this hand back and began poking his fingers through his sphincter, and the other hand between his legs and sticking his fingers into his wet pussy. "Ha... nn... Ayme.... Ayme...." He moaned quietly while feeling the waves of pleasure coursing across his body and eventually the culminated into what could be described as a light climax, his body trembled as a few drops of thin juice squirted out of his cock. "Ha... Nn... Ha..." He wanted heavily feeling rather embarrassed and looked up at Ayme, hoping that he hasn't woke his lover up. 

“Mmh” Ayme mumbled as he looked at Leroy somewhat awake. Snuggling into Leroy more Ayme sighed softly as their warm bodies mingled closer the male ignoring the mess Leroy had made of himself. “I’m still tiered.” Ayme moaned softly while snuggling into Leroy refusing to get up for the day, or out of bed. “Your wet” Ayme mumbled his voice groggy and scratchy like it often was when he was catching a cold or overly exhausted. “And I’m a little wet.” Ayme added as he touched the small bit of cum on their bodies.

"S... Sorry Ayme... Did I wake you up?" Leroy asked as he looked at Ayme who seemed half awake. He mine softly as Ayme snuggled closer, even such a slight touch made his body shiver in pleasure. He felt like his face was on fire when Ayme mentioned that they were a little wet and he said with an apologetic smile: "I... might have used your thigh to pleasure myself a bit... The lube you used in me last night is really quite... potent.... I feel like I just can't get enough of.. everything... Couldn't even sleep peacefully cause all I dreamt about was having sex with all of you..."  He paused for a moment and asked: "How about you Ayme? Are you feeling alright?"

“Yeah a little but it’s alright” Ayme mumbled as he snuggled more into Leroys warmth. “Aren’t you always dreaming of me?” Ayme teased playfully before kissing Leroys cheek. At the question of how he was Ayme raised a curious brow. “I’m fine. I feel normal-ish, really worn out and mentally exhausted though” Ayme admitted knowing he could let Leroy know how he was feeling. “Maybe I’m finally getting old” Ayme joked a little dryly as he smiled at Leroy before pulling him more into his arms.

“Want me to get you off?” Ayme asked his body completely satisfied but he knew Leroy might have morning desires.

Leroy smiled at what Ayme said and chuckled: "Yeah I suppose I am always dreaming about you... It's just that last night my dreams were particularly... Wet..." He looked at Ayme's beautiful features and said: "Need I remember that you are way younger than I am? I'd anyone have the right to complain about old age it would be me." He let out a soft main when Ayme tugged him a bit closer, and after hearing his lover's proposition he said: "I... I could deal with it myself.. the arousal isn't as bad as last night... But... I would appreciate your help... I mean.. I would never say no to you if you want to touch my body.." Leroy moved closer towards Ayme and pressed a soft kiss on the man's lips and said: "So please Ayme... make me cum..."

“Mmh I forget, maybe I’ve just grown custom to ignoring all your wrinkles~” Ayme teased with a small smile as he kissed the tip of Leroys nose. At the desire, no the need to cum again Ayme hummed softly as he thought of what would be best to do for Leroy. “Want me to fuck you? Or do you want a basic handjob with snuggling?” Ayme asked throwing the ball in Leroys court on how to proceed. Snuggling Leroy more he covered their bodies with the blankets not wanting to let the cold air in. “I mean I’m open to whatever you want to do, so long as it’s not to crazy I don’t want to be to tiered.” Ayme explained not wanting to push his limits.

Leroy was a little surprised when Ayme let him decide what to do next. While naturally he would prefer to get fucked by Ayme, seeing that the albino waant really that much in the mood he hesitated for a moment and said: "I.. I think a hand job would do...  With so many places just itching to be touched I could use an extra pair of hands..." He reached for Ayme's hand and moved it towards his hard little tool, then his own hand moved up to tease his own nipple while another reached snack towards his all too welcoming anus. A lustful moan escaped his lips as he began to pleasure himself and he pleaded: "Please Ayme... Touch me... Play with me... I really need your help..."

“Mmh we will start with this and see where it leads” Ayme mumbled as he snuggled behind Leroy more. Sitting behind Leroy a bit Ayme reached down and gently, but firmly stroked his lovers cock. While he was still exhausted he couldn’t help but blush as he became a touch hard himself at Leroys moans. “Your quite the seductive lover” Ayme teased kissing Leroys shoulders softly wishing they where in a room of mirrors so he could see every angle of his lovers body. Moving his other hand he gently removed Leroys hand from his nipple wanting to play with him a touch more.

Leroy moaned lustfully as Ayme began touching him, his nimblenfingers wrapped around his hard little rod which was already set from the climax earlier. His body shivered in pleasure when Ayme began to play with his nipple as well. "Ha...Ah... A... Ayme~~" he moaned sweetly while moving a hand back to caress his lover's thigh. He could also feel the other's own manhood pressing against his butt and he whined: "But you are super seductive too... Everything about you just drives me... Mad with lust!" He pushed his hip back to press against Ayme's cock and said: "If you change your mind and want to use my pussy or ass... Feel free to do so whenever you like~"

“I want to but I don’t want to give you a half assed fuck. Even I need to recharge sometimes” Ayme admitted as he kissed Leroys neck and moved to leave a nice sized hickey. “Not only that but I wanted to go swimming and actually have some fun on this trip, you know maybe we could go on a hike?” Ayme offered biting playfully on Leroys shoulder as he continued to stroke his cock and tease the mans nipple. Moving Leroy to where they where facing each other Ayme sighed as he was yet again captivated by his lover. “I want to show myself that I’m not entirely consumed by your presence, that I can control and give myself breaks” Ayme admitted as he kissed Leroy deeply pulling his lovers hair as he did so eventually breaking their kiss.

“It seems I’m rather weak willed” Ayme groaned his cock throbbing all the more in need and desire. “Dont be to mad if I don’t go all out” Ayme asked softly before nuzzling into Leroy his hands moving his own cock to where it was pressing against Leroys tight ass.

"Yeah... Those things sounds..Ah.... Fun..." Leroy moaned as Ayme continued to play and tease his body. When Ayme looked at him face to face he smiled: "I guess I can be proud of being able to rile you up so easily... But of course.. like you said, we shouldn't let our desires towards each other overwhelm us... Not that the aphrodisiac lube you used on me made it any easier..." Leroy angled against Ayme clear and wiggled his waist to press his butt against Ayme's hard on, while his own smaller member was twitching and leaking precum being held by his lover's fingers. His voice became higher in pitch as he trembled from the pleasures of all the stimulations and Eventually he came, squirting a few shots of thin slime into the albino's fingers as his body spasmed in ecstasy. 

Leroy painted weakly as he tried his best to catch his breath. He could feel the fire burning inside him had weakening yet he could tell it wasn't even close to being extinguished. He looked up at Ayme and said: "Perhaps I should ask Al for an antidote.... Cause honestly I don't think my body can keep up with it for long..."

“Hey I’m game for sex like the rest of us, I just don’t want to miss out on relaxing and having fun” Ayme admitted with a small smirk as he lovingly kissed Leroys cheek. “Besides….if we burn out on the first day or two it wont be as fun for the rest of the week.” Ayme explained as he kissed Leroys neck next thrusting his hard on playfully back at Leroys ass. As they continued Ayme chuckled amused at Leroy wanting the antidote now. As their sexual teasing and playing continued Ayme groaned, gasped and moaned, as he came rather easy onto Leroys back. “Mmh yeah it might be best to get it from Als bag afterward, might put a bit of a damper on my plans during our hike if your this horny. I mean after the hike would be fine.” Ayme mumbled rambling as his cheeks turned a little red and he blushed his breathing heavy.

Laying their bodies back down Ayme looked at Leroy petting his hair softly humming as he let his body catch up on breathing.

• 2 weeks later...

"Yeah... I doubt I would get far hiking with my body being constantly aroused... though a quick fuck on the hills would be kind of fun." Leroy smiled as he enjoyed the petting he was getting from Ayme and turned to snuggle closer against his lover. After a short while he looked up at Ayme and asked: "Would you mind go get the antipode now cause... I could feel the beginning of another wave of arousal... and I seriously can't take another round... And I could use something to eat as well... I've been so horny all the time that I kind of forgotten how hungry I am... but first..." Leroy managed to sit up and got off the bed and said: "A quick shower, to get all the sweat and filth of my body..." He then looked towards Ayme and asked: "Care to join me?"

“Go start the shower and I’ll get the antidote and then join you” Ayme replied as he stretched in the bed a touch before getting out. Shivering at the cold air Ayme slipped on some random pants and made his way out of the room to hunt down where he packed away the medicine. Ten minutes late he came back with Leroys dose having already taken his. “Here you go” Ayme exclaimed slightly while he handed the vile over. Standing in the bathroom he re stripped eager to feel the hot water against his cold body.

"Yeah sure thing Ayme. See you later." Leroy said as he walked towards the bathroom and turned on the shower. He reached his hand under the stream to test the temperature and once it was hot enough he walked inside, letting out a sigh of comfort as the hot water washed away all the sweat and filth on his body. He closed his eyes and for a while was able to just relax. But at the same time he could still feel the undeniable stir deep inside his body, urging him to crave for more pleasure. He was almost ready to turn the tap all the way to cold to calm himself down when Ayme finally showed up and handed him the vile. "Thanks Ayme... couldn't have picked a better time." Leroy said with a weak smile before he quickly took the antipode, and almost immediately he found himself able to really calm down for the first time since last night. He leaned against Ayme as he wrapped his arms around the man's waist affectionately and said: "Now that I'm no longer under the influence of the drug we can have fun doing more family friendly activities, maybe bring the kids along on the hike? Though to be honest you never need drugs to turn me on." He let out a small chuckle and said: "Cause you're a stronger aphrodisaic for me than anything else."

“Well the kids are out with Al for the day I believe.” Ayme murmured as he snuggled back into Leroy enjoying being held. “I wouldn’t mind just some time for us. I heard on the hike there’s a pretty waterfall.” Ayme admitted having made special plans for Leroy but, well he didn’t want to spoil his surprise. Hearing Leroys next words Ayme chuckled. “I’m glad you like me that much. Though I could say the same for you, your rather intoxicating for me” Ayme added with a blush as he relaxed under the hot water more.

"Waterfalls huh? That sounds nice." Leroy commented halfheartedly. Truth be told he was never much of a "nature person" since he'd always been a city boy. While being around Harold did gave him an opportunity to visit more remote and exotic locales, he'd found them to be more of a challenge to his security efforts rather than something to be really enjoyed. But now with all of those responsibilities behind him, perhaps he could really start enjoying nature as it is? Besides, he'd have his loved ones at his side from now on. He snuggled against Ayme lovingly as the hot shower embraced both of their bodies, and with each moment passing Leroy could almost feel the exhaustion being washed away. After the shower they got dressed up and had a good hearty breakfast to recuperate some energy, though as Leroy looked at the salad on his plate he couldn't help but wonder did some of it had been up his butt the night before. 

Half an hour latter they've got everything they need for the hike packed up and ready to go. Leroy looked up at the clear blue sky, feeling the sunlight on his face, he took a deep breath letting the clean air of nature sink in. He turned to look at Ayme and smiled: "Alright Ayme, let's go."

“Ready!” Ayme replied as he came down looking rather adorable in some short shorts and a loose t-shirt. Having slipped on some hiking boots Ayme was also carrying a backpack full of snacks water and lunch.

”please don’t fall off a cliff or into a river or down the waterfall.” Misha asked both Leroy and Ayme as he held out a bag with a packed lunch in the event they stayed later. 

“I’ll make sure to break my ankle five minutes in to make Leroy carry me the whole way up.” Ayme teased with a sly smirk that hid a half threat to his words.

”sure, and if you do I’ll send Derrick up to punish you.” Misha replied his voice dead serious as he went back to the bed to continue sleeping leaving Ayme and Leroy alone.

”heh, I’m half tempted to duck with them both.” Ayme admitted while adjusting his bag and without further notice started walking down the lengthy hiking trail.

Leroy ollowed Ayme along on the hiking trail and was enjoying the experience. He went slightly ahead of Ayme at parts and stopped to look at the scenery. It was a rather peaceful, almost meditative experience for Leroy being so far away from civilization while also being free of all duties and responsibilities. For a brief moment Leroy felt like he was alone in the world, being himself and nothing more. There was something liberating about that feeling. But of course as Ayme caught up with him he was quickpy reminded of his bond and love towards his lover, his family. With a bright smile he said: "Come on Ayme the waterfall is still quite ahead of us! Perhaps we should take a rest around here and grab a bite?"

“Good idea….I’m rather exhausted” Ayme admitted as he tossed his bag to the side on the trail. Quickly he flopped down into the thick grass under the trees. Having worked up a sweat the cool grass was nice against Aymes hot skin. Slipping off his shirt he sighed happily as a soft breeze blew by. “Wanna join me~” Ayme asked watching the clouds float by overhead in a rather peaceful mission calming and relaxing him.

Leroy took a moment to enjoyed the view of Ayme's shirtless body which stood out in the green scenery. "Of course." He smiled as he got next to the albino and sat down beside him. He took out a water bottle from his back pack and took a few sips before passing it to Ayme. He then moved his gaze towards the bright blue sky and the white fluffy clouds floating by and for a while he just enjoyed the tranquility of nature. Then seemingly out of nowhere he said: "You know Ayme, I've been doing some self searching as of late.. well, more like self searching was the only thing I've been doing ever since I met you. I've discovered so much about myself, my wants, my needs, my weaknesses, my shortcomings, my passion, and so much more. But recently I've been really thinking about what I want to do with my life you know? I mean... I love our home, and I love spending time with you, the kids, and... and even Derrick. And with Misha and Al potentially being gone for god knows how long I am more than willing to take on more responsibilities around the house. But... I feel like that wouldn't be enough... I'm not sure I'd really enjoy the life of a full time house husband, and I'm certainly not at an age to retire yet." He turned back to look at Ayme and said: "So I was thinking that I want to get back to work. Maybe officially get back to Ayers security. The boss.. Harold I mean, he said that he'd give my old job back if I ask but I don't think the position of Security Chief fits me anymore. So maybe I should ask for desk job or as a consultant or something? Of course I could also start my own security company but that would take a lot more work and time. What do you think?"

“I’d support you if you wanted to make a security firm. If you need clients I have a few in mind that would be willing to be Guinea pigs” Ayme admitted as he rolled over and looked at Leroy and the blue sky. “If I’m honest, I’ve been thinking of possibly getting a hobby or something fun to do with everyone so busy I’ll need something to do” Ayme explained with a chuckle as he sat up with a sigh feeling much cooler. “Well you know besides raising the kids. And keeping you and Derrick busy, maybe I’ll invest in a collection of dildos.” Ayme teased with a small chuckle.

“Seriously though whatever you want to do I’ll support you” Ayme added as he took Leroy’s hand and gently kissed it. “my only request is we eventually get married all of us.” Ayme asked with a small blush wanting to get married to his lovers.

"Haha yeah that does sound like a good hobby, and a useful one at that. Given the fact that we've proven just how much stuff I can fit inside me I would say a big dildo collection would be very hopeful indeed." Leroy said joyfully as he leaned against Ayme and rested his head on his lover's shoulder. When Ayme mentioned that he wanted to get married Leroy smiled: "Yeah let's totally do that. Hold a big fancy ceremony for all of us! I think you would look great in a wedding dress." He chuckled slightly an said: "And so would Misha. Derrick and Al would probably look better in a suit. While I am more used to wearing suits, if you really want it I can wear a dress too. What do you think?"