Spring Dreams (hal7283 and Kotorichan

hal7283

"I... I'm Kimurrui... But you can just call me Kiru." Kiru mumbled, his cheeks flushing deeply. He squirmed behind his feathers, the man's gaze on his body making him feel even more excited. "Um, I n-need two cups of tea and a s-sandwich for Eirian... He didn't say what kind he wanted."

He looked up to meet Sam's eyes. "I... If it isn't too much trouble..." He asked softly. Even though he wasn't trying to seduce the man, his eyes were overflowing with lust and desire. His entire body felt like it was on fire with his need to be touched and violated. Kiru had no idea that those feelings were showing, and even if he did he wouldn't know how to stop it from showing.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Kotorichan

"Tea and sandwich huh? Got it! Just wait here for a sec and I'll be right back!" Sam smiled as he left to prepare the food, leaving the boy standing there alone. While the kitchen was filled with people, since they were so busy they paid little attention to the boy. And to be honest it's not like they were no used to beautiful boys being half naked around here anyways. But suddenly the loud sound of the kitchen door on the opposite side from Kiru being kicked open caught everyone's attention, and a young man with short brown hair entered angrily shouting: " Now where the fuck is the cake I ordered!"

"Ah it's you...Alex...I am working on it." the cook near the door sighed as he put down the work at hand and looked at him: "Baking takes time you know? If you don't want to wait you should've asked for something that's actually on the menu today!"

"But on the phone you said I can have it even it's not on the menu today!" The brunette called Alex cried out.

"Yes you can. But as I said, you'll have to wait longer! Can't you see that I am working on it!?" The cook said as he showed the bowl of ingredients he was mixing.

"Fine! Just make it quick!" Alex said as he crossed his arms and rolled his eyes, which so happened to fall on the direction of Kiru waiting across the room.

"Hmm....? Hey you!" Alex yelled as he quickly rushed across he kitchen and got in front of Kiru, scanning the boy from head to toe. "You're the new kid.... Kimurrui right? What are you doing here? And the uniform you're wearing..... Ah... I see... so Eirian is giving you the maid training huh..... What are you hiding?"

Alex slowly approached and cornered Kiru against the wall, a devious smile came to his face as he parted the boy's feathered wings and saw the lengthy member decorated with the ribbon at the base. "Quite an impressive dick you got there.... and looks like you're enjoying yourself." Alex grabbed Kiru's member and held it tightly as if he wanted to crush the member in his hands. He looked at Kiru and said teasingly: "You're surely adapting to the club quickly. Or were you a slut before you even came here?"

Kiru squirmed as he waited, hoping that he would be able to return to Eirian soon. He let out a soft squeak of fear as someone burst into the room yelling. He instinctively backed up against the wall, oping to go unnoticed. But his hopes were in vain. He tried not to make eye contact as the man walked over, his cheeks flushing deeply as he felt the other's gaze on his body.

"Y-yes..." He mumbled. "I-I'm Kiru..."

He gasped as his wings were pushed aside to reveal his erection. Kiru quickly moved both hands to try to cover himself. "I-I'm not e-enjoying-" His worked were cut off with a loud moan at the feeling of Alex's hand on his cock. His entire body shuddered in pleasure at the stimulation. "N-no, p-please don't-" He whimpered, lightly gripping Alex's wrist and attempting to pull his hand away.

"I-I'm not a s-slut." He gasped through the pleasure. The insult only aroused Kiru more making his body ache in desire. He stumbled forward, his body pressing against the stranger's. His erect nipples rubbing against the man. "S-stop..." His voice was incredibly unconvincing, it made him sound like he was begging for more.

"Stop? But I think your big cock would disagree!" Alex said as he tightened his grip even further. Kiru's length felt so hard and so hot, and he could feel the veins in that rod pumping. He smiled as he felt the boy stumbled into him and viewed it as a sign of the boy's submission, and began to pump the long cock up and down. As a veteran boy of the club himself Alex was had a very good eye when it comes to observing when would someone reach climax, and he could tell it takes but one last push to drive the boy over the edge. And suddenly the door beside the two was pushed opened.

"Kiru? What's taking so long?" Eirian said as he entered the kitchen, and just as he turned his head to look for the boy his eyes met with Alex's. At that very moment Alex smiled and pulled on the ribbon around Kiru's length and allowed the boy his long awaited climax.

"Alex? What are you doing here?" Eirian asked as he approached the two and freed Kiru from Alex's grasps, holding the boy in his arms gently as he stared at the brunette.

"Oh nothing, just saying hello to the new kid." Alex said with a devious smirk on his face. "Anyway I'm gonna leave now. I've lost the appetite for cake." He then said to Kiru before turning to leave: "See you around kid. Look forward to play with you next time."

Once Alex was gone Eirian looked at the boy in his arms and asked: "Are you okay Kiru? Did he do anything weird...umm... weirder than usual?"

• 2 weeks later...

Kiru gasped out a low moan, his hips shuddering with each stroke. "N-no, I-I don't-" His eyes filled with tears. "P-please s-stop." His legs wobbled and threatened to give out on him, forcing him to cling to the stranger's chest to keep himself standing. "I-it's too much, I-I can't-"

He gasped and attempted to pull away as the door opened. "No!" He gasped as he felt the ribbon loosening around his cock. He let out a loud moan as he climaxed, his entire body shuddering in pleasure. Finally his legs totally gave out on him and he collapsed against Eirian's body.

As soon as he caught his breath Kiru burst into tears, moving to press his face into Eirian's chest. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't know what to do. A-Am I in trouble? I-I tried to stop him, b-but he wouldn't let go." He looked up at the other male. "P-please don't p-punish me."

"It's okay Kiru, nobody is gonna punish you for that." Eirian said as he gently caressed the boy's silver hair. His gaze reached for the member which was now dangling down between the boy's legs and reached for the tip saying: "What a pity.. I was really looking forward to that." As he spoke he smeared off some of the cum which was still left on it with his fingers before taking it in front of his mouth, licking the cum off his fingers and smiled: "But then again, I'm sure I'll get more opportunities to taste you in the future. Speaking of which...."

Eirian turned and look around the kitchen, and the cook who got Kiru's order approached with an apologetic smile: "Sorry kid, I would have helped out earlier but the staffs are forbidden to touch or interfere with you boys other than for work. But I got the food you asked."

"Thanks Sam, I'll take it from here." Eirian smiled as he took the plate from the cook and turned back to Kiru: "Now let's get back, Edward must be worried sick by now."

Eirian took the boy back to their seats and explained what happened between Kiru and Alex to Edward, who sighed weakly and said: "That's really unfortunate bumping into Alex. He's one of the most messed up boys in the club when it comes to messing people up. Next time if you meet him just turn and run away, unless it's during work of course."

Kiru let out a soft squeak as he felt Eirian's fingers on the tip of his cock. "A-ah, I'm sorry..." He whimpered softly. "I-I didn't mean to disappoint you..."

He sniffled and continued to cling to Eirian. He glanced at the cook and managed a shaky smile. "I-it isn't your fault... T-thank you." He lightly wiped his eyes on the back of his hand.

He followed back out of the kitchen.The boy clearly became more nervous as they reached Edward. He whimpered softly and hid behind Eirian."I-I'm sorry... I tried to stop him, I really did..." He whimpered, his gaze dropping to the floor in shame.

"Ah...don't worry Kid, you're doing splendidly for someone who's just been here for less than a day." Eirian smiled as he held Kiru in his arms, he then continued: "Most of the boys are still whimpering senselessly on their first day, while you already did your best serving us! Trust me when I say that you're already on the right track!"

"Speaking of right track....Don't you have am meeting with the manager afterwards?" Edward said as he joined in the embrace and caressed Kiru's hair gently.

"Oh shit you're right!" Eirian exclaimed as he quickly hopped away, taking the sandwich he just got and hurriedly stuffed the whole thing down his throat. Once he swallowed the last bite he got up and waved at Kiru: "Sorry kid I gotta go. Edward is gonna take good care of you. See you latter!"

With that said Eirian dashed away. He blown a kiss towards Edward and Kiru before leaving their sight. Expecting Kiru to feel insecure without the blonde around he gently laid a kiss on the boy's cheek and said: "Don't worry, you'll be able to see him in no time, and in spectacular fashion I might add. How about we go over some of the basics again?"

(If you don't have anything else you want to do, we can skip to the night when the club open for business?)

• Saga locked this topic