Spring Dreams (hal7283 and Kotorichan

hal7283

Kuri panted softly as his lips were released, his cheeks flushed deeply. "O-okay..." He murmured, his hands dropping in an attempt to hide his excitement.

His eyes widened as he watched Eirian undress and present his cock. "M-my mouth..?" He whimpered softly. It was horribly humiliating. Kiru had never even imagined doing such a thing. He should refuse right? It would be weird for him to want to pleasure Eirian like this after just barely meeting him. But the idea of tasting the other's body was just exciting him more.

It wasn't like he had any choice right? He had to do this... It wasn't because he wanted to, it was because he didn't have a choice. He kept telling himself that as he leaned forward, hesitantly opening his mouth and lightly letting his tongue run over the tip of the other's cock. He couldn't remember the details of what Eirian had done for him, so he could only do what came to mind.

Kuri reached up to lightly let his hands move over the base of Eirian's cock as he focused on sucking the tip. His body shuddered in excitement as he leaned in to take the man''s length in deeper.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hal7283

• Kotorichan

Eirian carefully observed the boy below him as he approached, not missing even the smallest flinch or the waver of his eyes. It was clear that the boy was hesitating, struggling between reason, curiosity and desire which all seemed so refreshing and adorable. When Kiru's tongue touched this tip of his length Eirian let out a small chuckle, and as the hand wrapped around the base of the shaft he found felt a surge of blood to his member. He moaned when he felt the soft lips wrapping around the tip of his length. The boy's moves were clumsy at best, yet it was weirdly refreshing. Adding to the visual/psychological thrill of tainting such a innocent looking boy made it the more enjoyable.

He was pleasantly surprised when the boy began to lean forward, taking his length further into his mouth. Eirian put his hand on the boy's head and stroke his hair lovingly: "Figured that out yourself huh? Very good. Now try to take it in deeper, and deeper ...yes..yes just like that..."

Slowly he pushed his length deep into Kiru's mouth. While Eirian's member was in no way as impressive as Kiru's it was still of a pretty good size and length, and soon enough touched the soft membrane of his throat and threatened to go down even further. But Eirian didn't want to make things too hard for Kiru so he pulled back a little, content to leave out a portion of his rod.

Eirian said as he was feeling the warmth of Kiru's mouth "Most customers would want you to take the whole thing in and may even force it down your throat. Since you can't handle that yet you have to distract him enough so they don't feel the need. Use your tongue, your lips, even your teeth but just so slightly, and don't forget your hands. You can reach for the guy's testicles and if he likes the kind of stuff even for his butt. Basically keep him occupied."

Kiru's eyes closed as he took Eirian's length deeper into his mouth, sucking harder. A soft whimper escaped him as the tip bumped against the back of his throat. But somehow that only excited him more.

Eirian's words buzzed in the back of his head, explaining that he didn't have to take the whole thing into his mouth and what else he could do to pleasure a man. But Kiru couldn't think about that right now. All he could think about was how much he wanted to stuff his face with Eirian's cock. He leaned forward slowly, shuddering at the pain that came as the member pushed into his throat. He kept going until Eirian's length was all the way inside him. His eyes watered from the pain and his throat convulsed around the member. But Kiru didn't pull back, the pain was too exciting.

It felt like he might pass out, he could barely breath like this, leaving his mind hazy and taking away some of his reasoning. Now that he had Eirian's cock completely filling his mouth, Kiru realized that he had no idea what to do next. His eyes opened again and he looked up at Eirian for help, tears overflowing onto his cheeks.

To Eirian's surprise Kiru took in his member further in until the entire thing was swallowed by the boy's mouth. He met with the teary ruby eyes of the boy and couldn't help but smile. "Wow Kiru you're much more persistent than I thought! Good good, very good! Now pull back while keeping the suction....good, but don't let the tip get out yet, now take it back in....yes....just like that...now repeat, imagine you're stroking my dick with your mouth...and try to keep you tongue moving.....now try to move faster....faster....faster!"

Eirian instructed Kiru how to pleasure him with his mouth, despite what must be quite a hard and painful ordeal for him Kiru was doing pretty well, enthusiastic even. So impressed by Kiru's eagerness, plus the fact that pleasure was quickly building up in the groin Eirian made up his mind. "Since you're doing so well I'll skip ahead the lessons a bit! People enjoy blow jobs not only because it physically feels good, but for a lot of people it's also because the visual stimuli of seeing someone belittling themselves by sucking your dick and the satisfaction of conquering them. For those people they often like to take things quite roughly, like this!"

With that said Eirian grabbed on to Kiru's head with his hands and began to thrust his hips back and forth, using the boy's mouth like a sex toy and pleasuring himself mercilessly. With each thrust he pounded the boy's throat and groan like an wild animal. "Keep on the suction!" Eirian commanded as he felt the first sign Kiru was loosening up. After a while Eirian pulled out his member suddenly and began to stroke it as he reached climax, bursting his slimy seed all over the boy's face and his still opened mouth.

Panting heavily Eirian bent down slightly so he could see Kiru on the same level and said: "And this is the most important part, after a blowjob always, and I mean always, swallow the cum. Doesn't have to be all of it but you must show the customer that you love his cum so much that you want to eat it. If it's in your mouth then just simply swallow it. If it's anywhere else then take some with your hand and licked it off. And I do mean ANYWHERE. Lick if off the floor if you have to."

Kiru kept sucking, doing his best to move his head as he was instructed. His wings fluffed up and spread out a little as he focused on sucking. He let out soft whimpers every few moments, shuddering in pain every time the tip of Eirian's member hit the back of his throat.

His wings fluttered and he let out a soft cry of pain when Eirian took control. He relaxed his throat as much as possible while he sucked, moving his tongue so it trailed along the underside of the man's cock. He gasped for breath as the member was pulled out, staring up at Erian with eyes still filled with tears.

He let out a soft yelp as his face was sprayed with Eirian's cum, his eyes snapping shut to protect them. "A-ah..." He lightly wiped some of the cum off his cheek and licked it off his hand. As he did he opened his eyes again to look to Eirian for approval. "Mm..?" The taste was strange and unfamiliar, but it wasn't bad...

Seeing the boy lick off the cum on his face and swallowing it was perhaps one of the most alluring, and wrong, things he'd witnessed in his entire life. Overjoyed Eirian opened his arms and took the boy in a tight, passionate hug. "Oh Kiru you're great!" He Pulled back a little and looked straight at the boy's face: "You're learning so fast! I'm sure the customers would love you!"

He covered the boy's lips once more, his tongue intruding inside and mingled, the taste of his own cum only made it more delicious. He then pulled away from the lips and began to lick off the remaining cum from the boy's face lovingly, almost like an animal licking its infant clean.

Afterwards Eirian turned back to Kiru and reached his hand towards the long member between the boy's legs, one finger at a time he took hold of the shaft and slightly squeezed on it. He smiled and said: "A good student should get his reward, so, Kiru....what do you want me to do? Perhaps we should finish what we've started last night and let you come inside me? Or did you find having a dick in your butt to be more pleasurable?"

Kiru's cheeks flushed at the compliment, although he wasn't sure if he should be happy about it. His arms moved to drape around the other's shoulders as he leaned into the kiss, returning it passionately. "E-Eirian..." He whimpered softly as he felt the man's tongue on his face. It felt good, erotic and comforting all at the same time.

The touch to his cock brought out a soft moan. "I-I don't know..." He leaned forward, trying to hide his face against Erian's shoulder. It was a lie, he knew what he had enjoyed more. But he didn't want to admit how good it had felt be fucked, even if it had been by a weird old man. "I-it was all so overwhelming... I c-couldn't focus on anything..."

"Oh really? I'm hurt you know cause I worked so hard to please you, and you can't even decide between me and that skilless old man?" Eirian said with a sad face and crying tone. You could actually see the tears forming in his eyes and it was as if he would break down crying in any moment. Then suddenly his expressions brightened up and he laughed. "HAHA Just kidding! I know how overwhelming everything must be last night and I don't blame you. But remember this Kiru, when you're with a customer no matter how ugly, how disgusting, how bad or how clumsy he was in bed, you must treat him like he's a Sex God, everything about him is alluring and everything he does is ecstatic. Everything he did to you is the best thing you've ever experienced. Unless he wants you to treat him like trash then in that case just explode on the bastard. Now for your reward..."

Eirian paused and with a devious smile he suddenly pinned the boy on the bed. "Just relax and enjoy. But try to remember how it's done. Cause at some point you'd have to do it yourself."

With that said Eirian kissed the boy once more, but this time he didn't linger for too long. Instead he began to lick and kiss along the boy's jawline, then to his throat, his collar bones, and his chest. He extended his tongue and playfully flickered Kiru' nipple, nibled and pulled on it slightly with his lips and even lightly bit it with his teeth. As his mouth worked on one nipple he took the other between his fingers, pressing, pinching, flickering teasingly.

"A-ah, n-no I didn't mean it like that." Kiru's eyes widened when it seemed that the other man might start crying. His cheeks flushed when he realized that Eirian hadn't been serious. "O-okay..."

Another yelp escaped his lips as he was pinned down. "W-what are you-" His words were cut off when his lips were captured in a kiss. As soon as the kiss was broken Kiru found himself getting lost in pleasure again. Moans filled the room as he pushed his chest up into Eirian's touch. He had never tried playing with his nipples before, but this pleasure was absolutely amazing.

"E-Eirian..." His arms moved to cover his face. "I-I think s-something's wrong with m-me..." He whimpered, his eyes starting to fill with tears. How could this feel so amazing? Why was this making him yearn for something to fill his ass? He wanted to be fucked, not just by something average like he had been last night. He wanted someone long and thick to stretch him to his limit.

Hearing Kiru's cry for help Eirian chuckled. He stopped what he was doing and got up, taking the boy's hands off his face and smiled: "There's nothing wrong with feeling good Kiru. What is wrong is denying the reality in front of you."

Eirian leaned down and pressed a light kiss on Kiru's cheek, then he moved down back to the boy's chest and began to suck on the boy's nipple lovingly. Meanwhile his hands continued to roam across Kiru's body, along his soft belly and waist, then to the hard rod which was sticking against his own belly.

As Eirian began to stroke on the long member his mouth was also moving downwards, leaving a trail of kisses as he go down his belly, to his crotch. Eirian began to lick on the long member from the bottom up, feeling the blood pulsing in the vines beneath. Eirian was practicality worshipping the member as he held it with both hands and even rubbed his cheek against it.

"You have such an impressive dick Kiru. Is this normal for your people?"

To be frank Eirian was beyond impressed by the lengthy member between the boy's legs, especially after he had tried it first hand last night. He could still remember the feeling when the rod penetrated his rear and reached so deeply inside like few can. But of course size isn't everything, which was something Eirian intend to demonstrate.

Leaving Kiru's member Eirian lifted the boy's hips up, which proved to be surprisingly easy due how light the boy was. Eirian took a moment to admire the view below him, with every intimate part of the boy being completely reveal in front of his eyes, that blushing face, the ups and downs of his chest, the adorable nipples standing firm, that impressive twitching rod, and of course the little pink hole hidden between two soft, snow white butt cheeks. Eagerly Eirian burried his face in the boy's butt and extended his tongue, licking over all the little folds if the entrance before attempting to intrude inside, stretching the entrance and lubricating it. Soon enough he was tasting the soft and warm inside of Kiru's rear and was enjoying himself all too much.

"B-but it f-feels weird..." Kiru whimpered. His cheeks flushed deeply as Eirian commented on his member. "A-ah... It's normal for my people..." He looked away shyly as he spoke, embarrassed by the attention to such a thing.

"Ah, wait!" He gasped as his hips were lifted and he felt the other man's tongue against his entrance. "T-that's..." His eyes shut tightly as he let out a lustful moan. How could this feel so good? It made him yearn for more.

"I-I almost n-never even touched myself..." Kiru kept his face covered as he spoke. "S-so... I-I'm not a p-pervert, I-I shouldn't enjoy this..." His eyes began to water again. Now that his thoughts were put into words it only made his humiliation grow. Of course that only made him more excited, his body twitching lightly.

As Kiru whined and whimpered Eirian kept working his tongue deeper and deeper until he couldn't stretch it any further, and began to wiggle his tongue around inside. Every single move on his part seemed to create such a sweet and adorable reaction from the boy, and it encouraged Eirian to no end. As he felt it became easier for his tongue to move around he began to stretch his tongue in and out, almost like he was fucking the boy with his mouth. Eirian was so concentrated on violating the boy with his tongue that he only stopped when his tongue became too sore.

Finally pulling back he moved his jaw from side to side and laughed a bit awkwardly: "Ah..ha ha.... Sorry Kiru but your ass tasted so good. Now let's move on to the main course..."

Eirian slipped down from the bed and head to the bedside drawers. He soon returned with a bottle of lubricant and poured it on his hand, then applied it on his painfully erect member. He lifted up Kiru's hips again and pointed the tip of his member at the now moist entrance. He looked down at the embarrassed boy and said: "Another pro-tip, always show your enthusiasm when the customer is about to fuck you. Now repeat after me: 'Please fuck me with your big cock. Please fill me up with your delicious cum'."

"P-please..." Kiru's face was so red that his markings were barely visible. "P-please f-fuck me with your big c-cock." As his spoke his legs began to spread farther and his cock began to leak precum. Saying these things made him so much more excited. Despite his embarrassment the boy's voice was filled with genuine lust. "P-please s-stretch me open and f-fill me with your delicious cum."

Once again his eyes were becoming clouded with desire and his sense of reason was fading to the back of his mind. His hands moved to lightly touch Eirian's length, guiding it to his entrance. "I-I feel like I'm going crazy, I-I need you..."

Kiru's wings spread out beneath his back, stretching around to cocoon around Eirian. The soft feathers lightly brushed against the other's back, urging him closer.

Eirian saw with amazement how the boy's wings spread open and wrapped them both in a feathery cocoon. Feeling the soft texture of the feathers on his back Eirian looked around and said: "Well this is neat! Remember to do this to the customers too." He then turned back to look at Kiru's face and smiled gently: "Since you've asked so nicely, then I'll happily fill you up! Here we go...."

Slowly Eirian pushed his waist forward and began stretching the boy's hole open. Even with the passionate tongue fucking from before the hole was still painfully tight, which made Eirian realize just how inexperienced the boy was. "Kiru you're so warm...so tight...You know if I haven't seen it myself I'd certainly mistaken you for a virgin...Hey you know what? How about we just pretend that the latter half of last night didn't happen, and it is I who is deflowering you right now? That's a pleasant idea isn't it?"

Eirian groaned as he pushed in further and further, feeling the warmth and tightness of Kiru's intestine wrap around his rock hard, pulsing member. The pressure was so much that he felt like cumming right away, but he managed to hold back. He waited for Kiru's rear to get used to his size enough so he could move, and he began to poke around with the tip of his length. "Now...let's see where is the sweet spot...here? Here? What about....here?"

Kiru's chest arched forward as he felt the man enter him. He let out a sweet moan, allowing his arms to drape around Eirian's shoulders. "A-ah, o-okay..." He panted softly, barely registering what was said to him.

It already felt amazing, so when the tip of Eirian's cock brushed against his sweet spot Kiru almost came. His body shuddered and tightened around the man's length, as if he was trying to suck him in deeper. "Eirian..." He moaned, clinging to the man. "I-it feels t-too good- I can't-" His breath came in shaky gasps, his entire body and mind overwhelmed by the pleasure.

When Kiru moaned out and clinged to him Eirian knew he had hit jackpot. With a devious smile he began to rub the tip of his length against Kiru's prostate, almost like he was massaging the spot. "It feels good doesn't it? Don't be scared cause it's really quite natural for you to feel good. I mean it's not like I've drugged you or something."

Teasing the boy was fun, but soon enough it became difficult for Eirian to hold back as the boy's tight hole seemed to be too eager to squeeze out and feast upon the hot cum inside him.

"If you can't, then don't." Eirian said teasingly as he slowly began to pull his member out, feeling the tight squeeze and pull of Kiru's rear as a result. When the widest part of the tip stretched Kiruas rear open and was about to exit the entrance Eirian thrust the whole thing right back in with one swift, merciless move. He then repeated the process and began to pound the poor boy again and again, taking less time with withdraw each time he pull back, until it became a endless cycle of fierce piston movement. But it wasn't simply brute force Eirian was using, as he made sure everytime he thrust forward he would rub heavily on the boy's sweet spot.

• 2 weeks later...

"I-it feels too good..." Kiru whimpered, his body trembling from pleasure. He cried out in pleasure as the man began the thrust in harder. His fingers dug into Eirian's shoulders. "W-wait-" He protested, trying not to completely lose himself. "I-it's too much-"

The boy's eyes watered and he had to shut them tightly to avoid crying. "I-I'm already c-close." Despite his protests he could feel his body aching for more, his ass clinging to the other male as if trying to prevent him from pulling out. "I-I don't know h-how it feels so g-good." He moved his arms to cover his face, hiding his humiliation.

"Ah...please don't hide! Customers love to see you when you're feeling good. Well, actually fuck the customers for now. I love to see you when you're feeling good." Eirian said as he leaned towards the boy and took his hands away, and as expected Kiru's face was in a complete mess, being teary from all the overwhelming sensations and pleasure he was feeling. Lovingly Eirian kissed the tears off Kiru's cheek and up to the corner of his eyes. Eirian looked at Kiru and chuckled: "To be frank my dear, I have no idea why you're feeling so much so quick either. Normally boys would be crying out of pain at this point, even with my exceptional skills. But you're....you're something different. Your body is so ready to feel pleasure, to be...violated, that you were able to cum the first time you took a man in. And now! You're feeling even more? You must be destined to come here....to get fucked by me!"

As Eirian was speaking to the boy he didn't stop his hips even for a moment, and pounded especially hard when he was on those particularly sexual words. To stop the boy from turning away or trying to cover his face again Eirian covered the boy's lips once more and stayed there, intruding into the boy's mouth with his long, nimble tongue and violated each and every inch of the soft membrane inside.

Despite just reaching cuming. not so long ago and sprayed his seeds all over the boy's face, Eirian felt like he was reaching towards climax. He reached a hand down and grabbed on to the exceptionally long member of Kiru's, and began to stroke on it feverishly. Letting lose of the boy's lips for just a moment Eirian said sensually: "Oh I can feel it! I can feel my seed surging towards the tip!" The pitch of his voice was getting higher and higher by the moment: "Let's come together dear! Let's cum! Cum cum cum cum CUM CUM CUM!!!!!!!"

• 2 weeks later...

Kiru let out a pathetic whimper as his arms were pulled away, his tear stained face stared up at Eirian as he spoke. It felt like he should be afraid of the aggressive way the other male spoke, of how excited he seemed at the idea of violating Kiru's body. But how could he be afraid when that was exactly what he wanted?

His arms moved to cling to Eirian's shoulders as he was kissed, he wanted more of this incredible pleasure. "I..." His words were cut off for a moment by a low moan. "I don't want to c-cum yet..." He whimpered, barely loud enough to be heard. "I-I don't want this to end so soon." He lightly pressed his face into Eirian's shoulder, trembling as he tried to resist climax. "I want you to c-corrupt me until I can't possibly look back."

Despite his words Kiru couldn't hold back. His body shuddered and his back arched, pressing his chest against Eirian's. "E-Eri-" He moaned, digging his nails into the other's skin as he climaxed.

Eirian let out a long whimper when he heard the words coming out of Kiru's mouth. Just exactly how adorable can this precious little boy be? He looked down at the whining boy and moaned: "Oh Kiru you're just....just...such a natural at this! Dear god I wished I was half of a slut as you when I started all this...oh god..oh god oh god oh god I'm cumming I'm cumming I'm cumming!!!"

And true to his words, Eirian did indeed reach climax about the same time Kiru arched his chest up so their body were closely pressed against each other. He felt the boy's nails digging into the skin on his back, but the pain only added to the pleasure that was flowing through his body while he released his seed deep inside the boy. Eirian closed his eyes as he enjoyed the residual waves of pleasure, and only when it all subsided did he slowly pulled his length out. He raised up his hand and took it in front of his face, his fingers covered with the slimy liquid Kiru had released, and began to lick off the cum one finger at a time.

Eirian laid down beside Kiru and wrapped his arm around the boy. He pressed a light kiss on the boy's forehead and smiled: "I'm almost sorry for not having an audience to see us earlier, I mean they would've pay big bucks to see you back there. And don't worry, I'll 'corrupt' you, so the thought of 'looking back' wouldn't even cross your mind."

After cuddling with Kiru for a while Eirian slipped down from the bed. He got around and extended his hand to Kiru: "Now come on, let's get ourselves clean. We still have a long day ahead of us."

Kiru pressed his body close, his eyes fluttering shut as he let out a soft coo. "I-I don't think I could have said all that if there was an audience watching..." He admitted. "I'm still kind of scared of being seen like t-this..."

He was more than happy to snuggle close to the other male, his warmth slowly allowing Kiru to relax. It was a disappointment when Eirian pulled away and said that it was time to get moving.

"Ah..." Kiru couldn't hide his worry at the man's words. "W-what else are we going to be doing today?" He asked softly, allowing himself to sit up. He winced slightly at the soreness in his lower back and ass, but the ache actually felt somewhat nice.

His fingers moved to toy with his long hair, allowing it to fall over his body in an attempt to hide his naked form.

Eirian smiled as he saw the worried expression on Kiru's face. He approached the boy and held his face up gently with both hands, and said gently: "Don't worry dear, the rest of the day for you is gonna be pretty easy, which is something I can't say for myself." Eirian chuckled slightly and continued: "First let's take a shower and wash off all the sweat and sperm all over us, then I'm gonna take you to your next class."

Eirian took Kiru's hand and grabbed him up from the bed, and took him to the shower room, which was rather spacious as it was clearly build with the possibility of shower sex in mind. In fact Eirian wouldn't mind to ravage the boy a bit more while they were naked and covered by slippery soap, but he didn't want to rush things too much. While he was playful and rather touchy during the shower, it didn't lead to anything sexual. Shortly after they emerged from the shower room wrapped in bath towels only, and Eirian used a blow dryer to help dry Kiru's long hair.

After they got dressed Eirian lead Kiru out of the room and back to the living area. He looked around the recreation room and found the person he was looking for. He yelled: "Hey Edward!"

Hearing Eirian's call a man sitting on a sofa watching TV turned to look at them and smiled before standing up and walk towards the two. He had light brown skin and short black hair, and a pair of deep green eyes. His features while not as jaw dropping as Eirian or Kiru stilled looked quite handsome. While his build was slim, it was quite clear that he was much taller than the two. He waved as he walked close and said: "Hey Eirian, what's up?" He then took a look at Kiru and said: "Oh, the new guy! I see."

"Yeah. I figure it's better if you take care of the maid training." Eirian said. He then turned to Kiru and explained: "Kiru, this is Edward, he's the Chief Maid of this club. Why maids instead of waiters you ask? Cause our customers are perverts, that's why. Anyway. All new comers like you starts off working as maids during business hours, you know, taking order and serving food and such, and of course get harassed slightly by the customers in the process. Edward is gonna teach you everything you need to know about how to be a proper maid. Don't worry, you're in good hands. In fact it was Edward he taught me when I first arrived here. Isn't that right chief?"

"Yeah, and you were quite a pain in the ass." Edward replied as he extended his hand to Kiru: "Nice to meet you, Kiru."

• 1 month later...

"I wish I could stay with you all day..." Kiru said softly, nuzzling into Eirian's touch. "I don't know how to act around the people here."

Kiru couldn't hold in the sounds of pleasure that Eirian brought out as they showered. He wasn't used to being touched, so even the slightest stimulus was exciting.

He clung to Eirian as they left the room, trying to hide from the people they passed. Eirian's yell almost made Kiru jump. He was so on edge around these people, it was clear that he was ready to have a panic attack at any moment.

He shrunk back from the stranger, tightly gripping Eirian's sleeve. After a moment of hesitation Kiru managed to take Edward's hand and delicately shake it. "I-I'm K-Kiru..." He said, his voice shaking. "I-it's n-nice to m-meet you M-Mr. E-Edward...." He quickly released the man's hand and went back to clinging to Eirian.

Seeing how Kiru hid himself behind Eirian Edward chuckled and said: "My my.... just what spell did you use on the poor kid to make him fell for you like this?"

"Only the usual, you know." Eirian smiled as he put his hand on the boy's silky white hair, caressing him lightly and answered: "Just hugs and kisses, and a good passionate fuck."

Hearing this Edward sighed: "I know it's part of getting him ready to take customers, but just don't rush it too much." He then turned to Kiru and said with a weak smile: "If he ever push you too hard, just tell me and I'll give him a good spanking."

"I don't mind a good spanking right now~~" Eirian said teasingly, and let out a rather joyous scream when he was immediately rewarded with a loud slap in the butt by Edward.

"Anyway, let's go back to the subject of Kiru's training." Edward said as rubbed his hand after slapping Eirian's behind, he then asked: "So Eirian, are you going to come along?"

Eirian smiled: "Yeah, just to make sure Kiru's gonna be alright. I'll need to leave early though, have a meeting with the manager."

"Alright. In that case let's go to the dressing room now! The first step of learning your job is to get into uniform." Edward said as began to head out of the room, and Eirian urged Kiru to follow: "Come on dear, let's go! I'm sure you're going to look absolutely adorable in a maid outfit!"

Kiru blushed deeply at Eirian's words, but still nuzzled into his touch. His cheeks flushed even more at the sound of Eirian's scream. He could feel the sense of arousal building in the put of his stomach as he imagined what it might be like to be hit that way... If he was bent over a man's lap that kind of slap could hit his balls as well, and would rub his cock against the man's leg...

He had to shake his head to push the thoughts away, attempting to refocus on the matter at hand. "A-ah, okay." He said quickly as he was encouraged to follow Edward. His hand tentatively moved to take Erian as he began to walk after Edward. Kiru had seen maid outfits before, and he knew they were considered sexy in general, but he couldn't imagine that this place wouldn't go even farther and make the outfits far more revealing than usual.

• Saga locked this topic