• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• 현애

• Amander123

• cherryyuri

I'm a very patient person but when you started to be so annoying, then I don't mind to BLOCK you from my social life.

I don't know what happen... I hope that person isn't me... --;;;;;

Did I do any thing annoying 미호... --?????????

I can't think of any... If any chance I made you annoying...

Tell me right away...

Some time I am little slow at that... --;;;;

I don't know why... may be see Gii leaving... or me being sick...

or the weather make me feel down...

or just one of that day that you feel down with know reason...

But, I will try to cheer up...

Because I want to make other feel happy...

If I am sad or feel down I can't do that...

So... Every one, Smile!!!! ^^

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HAPPY!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYY!!! :D

I got ALL the albums of Weiss Kreuz that i've been wanting to have for a looooooooooong time! KYAAAAAA!!

I also played my most favorite song Beautiful Alone. Amazing!! I STILL know all the lyrics after all these years.

I'm a Weiss Kreuz Fangurl FOREVER!!!

I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!!!

• Like 1

Ok....question...

How do you ask a person you barely know if you might have done or said something he/she might have disliked cause you feel like he/she is kind of ignoring you?!

Well yeah...i'm having trouble with that question for a few weeks now...and dunno what to do........ hum..... :(

Ok....question...

How do you ask a person you barely know if you might have done or said something he/she might have disliked cause you feel like he/she is kind of ignoring you?!

Well yeah...i'm having trouble with that question for a few weeks now...and dunno what to do........ hum..... :(

uhm...you say you barely know this person so unless you wanna take this to the next level and become close then okay it's valid that you should worry about it.

but if you don't have any intention of being more than "barely know this person" then perhaps you should not worry about it and move on besides this person is ignoring you too. life teaches us that we can never ever please everybody.

I am STILL soundtripping on Weiss Kreuz. ALL the songs I have not heard before and some familiar ones that's making me melt as I am swimming in sweet fangurl memories of how much I just adore the anime series. I'm so happy. It's great to fangurl!

This damn bad internet connection is driving me crazy!!! Why can't they fix this????

wuahh...Ginger calm down...my place also has a same problem...all u can do is be patient...^^

anou...i dunno what i feel...

seems like most of my friends had fall in love before...

i got ex-bfs...but honestly...i never love anybody...

so i was like...is it normal like tht??...im 16 years old and now i dun even hve a 1st love...wtf??

wuahh...Ginger calm down...my place also has a same problem...all u can do is be patient...^^

I know but I get so tired of being kicked off line so much. :p