DirtyNinjaChick

Hello~ I'm a swedish, blue-eyed, redhead chick who loves anime/manga, yaoi of course and most things related to Japan! Pretty heavy Bleach fan and Kurosaki Ichigo is my god, also adore the DRRR! pairing Shizaya :D

My favourite kind of yaoi is complicated and deep, full possessiveness and obsessiveness and tormented love (inserts Naoe x Takaya from MoB and Iason x Riki from AnK).

I also love cats, sleeping and languages, especially german, japanese and english. I dream to someday be able to learn these languages fully and travel to places where they are spoken and explore their culture in person :D

• Like 1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DirtyNinjaChick

• Aki

• Amander123

• vanillablue

Hello there!! :)) DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!~~ SHIZAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~~~ KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~

Welcome to the forum~~!

Hi and welcome to the forum! Glad to see another Ichigo fan like myself~!:hamtaro-005 (5):

Hope you have fun here and make plenty of friends~!

Uwah~

you should visit Germany ^^

It's nice here~ (and you can practice speaking german - lol! :D)

btw, welcome to the forum~

Hiya! Nice to meet another yaoi lover! I too am a fan of yaoi that is full of complications, people are complicated creatures after all. ^^ Looking forward to getting to know you.

hello, welcome to this forum ^0^. hope you'll get more friends here.

yeah, actually I think why do I love yaoi and shounen ai, but until now I don't know the reason :-p. all I know is watching them makes me happy and also I can get spirit ^0^.