Exception to the rule [Exellda & Hideki] (Private)

-Hideki-

Once again Thomas' blunt comments made it hard for Michael not to blush. The younger male always seemed to have something to say that always threw him off guard. Then again, Michael was well aware that the younger male was honest... So he should have seen it coming. Michael watched, mouth slightly agape as Thomas got out of the tub and then 'dried' the wet floor. To see Thomas visibly upset because he slipped back into his 'butler' habits made Michael feel a little guilty. That might be a hard habit to break... So many thoughts raced in his mind when Thomas said words like 'lovers' and 'couple' and 'I want to be with you'. Michael felt numb from the shock... Thomas was... He was being real and honest about this... And He could tell that his younger master actually wanted to be with him... Much to Michael's initial disbelief.

Actually, Thomas confessing to him right then and there made him feel weak. For a brief second he wondered how this would have turned out had he not already fallen for Thomas... When Thomas smiled at him, Michael felt like someone tugged at his heart and lust shot down his spine. There were many times when Michael wanted the younger male and in that one, small instant, he did. He was breathless when the other male suddenly picked him up, and yet he was also very nervous as he figured Thomas wouldn't be very good at this kind of thing. Nonetheless, the butler greatly appreciated the gesture. And even though he was actually a little scared that Thomas was going to drop him, once Thomas 'reassured' him, Michael wrapped his arms around the other male for good measure.

With every step Thomas made towards his bedroom, Michael felt his heartbeat getting ridiculously louder, to the point he was sure his ears were red. It was true that he normally didn't act this way in front of the younger male... But he couldn't help but be a sucker when he was 'swept off his feet'. Michael may or may not be a hopeless romantic. Once inside Thomas' room and close enough to the bed, the young male tossed him onto the bed quite suddenly. With a soft thud, Michael had let out a gasp of surprise.

Collecting himself, he saw that Thomas was out of breath... Which caused a brief internal conflict inside of Michael, a spark of worry shot through him knowing that the other male had asthma, while the other part of him was getting a little hot and bothered by this little 'foreplay' they - Thomas was probably unknowingly - having together. Other than Thomas being winded, he got points for taking the lead by beating his butler 'mind game', points for taking his breath away, making his heart beat and for making him blush, extra point for carrying him and not dropping him, and while he was tossed, Michael actually enjoyed how he ended up on the bed, so bonus points. Of course, Michael was just giving him easy points... Because if they really did pursue this further, he expected Thomas to learn... All in all, Michael didn't consider himself that hard to please...

Michael had kissed the other male back and the stared at him, there was a new face forming on him, one that he wasn't sure if Thomas had ever seen before... But it was the look of lust and desire. He was focused on Thomas, all right... Then there was a moment when Michael realized he was making that face and he brought a hand up and covered his eyes. Michael breathed in, then out slowly before speaking, "I... just don't understand how you could have eyes for me. I'm just some butler, you know? ...I mean... I bet there are tons of other, better candidates for your love, than I? Right?" He paused and then shook his head, "You know... you didn't even ask if I liked you or anything... Or if I want to be with you or not?"

And then another thing popped into his head, something that he wondered about... Or had wondered about if this situation had ever occurred and he hadn't anticipated it to happen - ever - or at least not now. "If... I don't like you... Aren't you afraid..? What if I only agree to be with you because you told me to? Or what if I only agree because of the money your family pays me? But... If I do like you... How do you know my feelings are true?" Well, he wasn't trying to get Thomas to doubt him, he just wanted to know where the other male stood on the matter.... It was more like a looming thought that he had and never thought he'd ever get the chance to voice... But now was as good time as any, he supposed.

To some extent, he knew Thomas wasn't using his body to sate his sexual desires. Because Thomas claimed that he wanted to be 'lovers' or a 'couple', that suggested to Michael that Thomas wasn't just having sex with him 'to have fun' -for the most part-... It was sex because he wanted their relationship to be mutual. These questions were a different form of the invisible wall that Michael had built around himself... He couldn't help it... These were serious questions that needed an answer to...

Michael knew that he couldn't keep Thomas waiting forever... He probably would be pissed if he had to wait more years to get this close to him again... And so, just for the record... "I have a confession to make, and I am not sure how you will take this..." Thomas was out of his league in his opinion, and yet, Thomas still liked him for whatever reason... "I... like you, Thomas... I do... and honestly..." He let out a sigh, "I'm scared to fall for you more than I already have.... Truth be told, I avoided you for so long because I was afraid of my feelings, possible rejection, eviction from the home, that you might have been toying with my feelings, or you might hate me... and so on... In truth... I actually was afraid to lose you and uh... I'm sorry I keep rambling... I do that when I am nervous. Oh, and I'm sorry I keep pushing you away..." Even when he was horny he could get nervous. Michael hadn't even lifted his hand from his face during the duration of his talking. In the end, Michael worried a lot for his young master, he also cared a lot about him, wanted him to do well, wanted him to go far in life, he wanted to be there for him... and everything...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -Hideki-

• Exellda

After he had broken their kiss because both of them needed to breathe the blond male could see a change in the way Michael looked at him. There was lust and desire written into the butler’s face and seeing that the man he loved desired him as well, that he was just as horny as he was made his eyes blink hungrily as they met with the brunette’s lusty, greedy ones. They both wanted it and for a moment he was under the impression that the older male was ready to let him get close again, to show him this side of him again when the other man suddenly covered his eyes and the gaze that was filled with desire with his hand and left Thomas staring at his covered face when he spoke to the law student.

A small sigh escaped him when he took the other’s hand away from his eyes so that he was able to look into that attractive face that was expressing the lust and hunger for Thomas the other was trying to hide from him. “And I don’t understand why you don’t understand what a wonderful man you are and why I love you even though I have told you this more than just once. You are a butler, I am a law student who isn’t even interested in law and will once become an awful lawyer so what? I don’t care about your job or societal status; those things have never interested me. I am not my parents. I don’t care whether you’re a butler, a waiter, sell burgers at McDonalds or are a doctor, doesn’t matter to me. I didn’t fall for your profession I fell for the man you are.” He told him and smiled. “I don’t care about other people. You are the first person to ever interest me.” Thomas let him know even though this was something that he had thought the other would know, that he usually was notoriously uninterested in people. “I wouldn’t have been a virgin anymore before this if I was interested in people or pursuing them more. But I am not. You are the only person I desire and I ever wanted to have sex with.”

What followed then confused him for a moment before his eyes narrowed and a frown appeared on the blond male’s face. He hadn’t directly asked that in this way that was true but he hadn’t thought that asking this had been necessary after Michael had confessed that he loved him too. “I’m sorry Michael! I am so sorry that I assumed that you liked me and wanted to be with me when you called me into the bathroom and literally told me that you loved me. How audacious of me to think that loving someone meant that one wanted to be with the person one loved. How idiotic of me to be under the impression that when you told me to fuck you in such a lewd heated voice that you desired and wanted me just as much as I wanted you.” Thomas responded sarcastically and with a gloomy expression on his face since the other saying that had hurt him to a degree. “But I can ask you now right? Do you like me or did you lie when you said you loved me? And do you want to be with me or did you just decide that you could play around with me and have sex a little? Or didn’t you want the sex as well and actually meant ‘don’t you dare fuck me’ when you shouted for my dick?” he asked. “Do you want me to submit a formal application for you so that you can give me a formal confirmation of liking and wanting me?” the blond just couldn’t cut out the sarcasm in his voice since this accusation of just doing things without considering the other pissed him off. The law student took a deep breath and ran his hand over his face. “If you actually don’t like or don’t want me or don’t even know just be fucking honest to yourself and me already and quit those stupid mind games Michael. I’m tired of this shit after all these years!” he said sounding somewhat exhausted.

There were more questions being thrown into his direction and at the first one he rolled his eyes. “I was the first time I tried to approach you. I was scared that you wouldn’t like me or find it gross that I was gay but after getting rejected by you for years while you still did all those small things that let show to me that you cared for me and did like me in a way, no, I wasn’t afraid of you not liking me until you asked now that was.” He answered with a dry tone in his voice. His grey eyes stared into the mismatched ones of his butler at the question after that and raised one eyebrow. “I assumed you had your own will and weren’t a mindless puppet that did things because someone tells you to without thinking whether you actually want this or not. Maybe this was just another assumption I shouldn’t have made about you, maybe my opinion of you was too high after all. I also never told you to do anything. I didn’t order you to ride my fucking cock! But if you did this because you thought I was expecting you to I would tell you to stop doing it immediately and not do anything because someone else tells you or expects you to anymore.” The man answered honestly but he was getting slightly colder with every question asked. The next question made him shake his head in disbelief. “The man I thought I knew had too much dignity and was too good of a person for this. If you had done this and said that you loved me because of my parent’s money that would be outright pathetic, malicious and disgusting and I didn’t want anything to do with you anymore if you toyed with my honest feelings for you for some garbage money. Beside that it would also be stupid as hell since my parents pay you without doing this. They pay you for being the butler, for cooking and cleaning and everything but not for spreading your arse for me and bouncing on me and telling me that you loved me, they wouldn’t even be happy about this, believe me.”

He snorted when after all that stuff he had just asked he asked him that if he actually did like him how Thomas would want to know that he was true to him. “I thought you would show me your love and I’d be able to feel it. To feel loved by you! But now after all that you’ve asked and said, especially that I supposedly have never asked you whether you liked me and hence didn’t consider your feelings and wants, I don’t have a clue anymore. I don’t know what your intention is and if there is a single honest bone in your body or if you are actually sure about anything you want or if you’re lying to yourself as well. You’re confusing me again and you’re still playing your games with me and I told you this before.... I am fucking sick of it!” he barked and sat up leaning his back onto the bed rest staring at the wall disappointedly. “I thought we were done with this when you told me you loved me but now you’re going back to the start not only rebuilding the freaking wall between us but you’re loading the cannons as well and are shooting at me now. I won’t try another six years of my life even though I love you too much for my own good.”

Thomas got a little more agreeable again when Michael made his confession to him and told him about his insecurities and worries and now said that he liked him and had fallen for him what he was scared about and that he was afraid of those feelings getting stronger and deeper. “Is that truly so? Or will you come back to me in a few hours and say that I have never asked you if you liked me even though you just said this?” he couldn’t keep himself from making a sharp remark, then he sighed yet another time. “I know that you had insecurities and that you were scared of something, that you apparently have trust issues and that you shove everyone, including me, away from yourself and don’t let them get close to you because you’re terrified of getting hurt and rejected. I don’t know why this is and I would really like to learn to understand you better but there is still one thing that you should get aware of, if you push people away to not lose them you’ll achieve the exact opposite of what you want to by doing so and you’ll lose the people in the end. Because you have pushed them away and alienated them too often.” He explained . “You haven’t lost me yet, I’m not giving up just yet but I don’t want to be thrown back to the start every time you’ve let me a little closer and having been intimate with me. That is not how I am imaging our relationship to be.” He told him and then asked:”Is there a reason why you’re that mistrusting and insecure? Have you made bad experiences with someone in the past?”

As expected, Thomas cut right through his bullshit, called his bluff and saw right through him. As the other male got more and more angrier with him, he felt as if he was being backed into a corner. Michael hated that it had to come to this. He disliked that Thomas was getting more and more upset with him... However, he was well aware that this was his fault... He somehow always did this to himself... Backed himself into a corner, pushed people who were into him away from him, built walls, made people dislike him. Michael was good at pushing people away. He was almost thirty and had started to accept the fact that perhaps he should just stay single for the rest of his life...

There was even a part of him that considered going back to his old 'job' if this butler gig didn't hold up... Although he wouldn't stay 'young' forever... And so that business wouldn't last long. He would have to come up with a backup plan... Thankfully, he was able to maintain this job... All while looking over his handsome young master. And yet, if he wasn't careful, he might actually lose his job. He had to admit, he was good at fucking up his possible relationships for himself... This was probably why he stayed single... because his mouth spoke without thought... And he knew that he was hurting the other male by saying such things... He just... Mika was really bad at relationships and he was good at avoiding it like the plague... So he did what he did best...

Mika was terrified that if Thomas didn't hate him before, he surely had to hate him now. Not only did he confuse his master, he angered him and pissed him off, and made Thomas doubt him... His insecurities always made him do this... And he didn't really want to... It just walked him right into all this... Bullshit. Thomas was done with his bullshit, his mind games... Michael didn't actually want it to be this way... He didn't want to make Thomas so angry at him... He... Michael felt like shit. He usually wasn't like this. He wasn't a mess, one that confused the guy he liked...

It hurt hearing Thomas reply to all of his questions. The more sarcastic he got, the more he realized what an utter ass he was being to Thomas, and Thomas seemed to be throwing it right back at him. So it was to be expected that he felt horrible about the whole ordeal... And a part of him regretted coming out to Thomas in the first place, because maybe if he hadn't they wouldn't be here right now... Well obviously he didn't regret enough, because here he was. And while things were tense, he felt at ease being in Thomas' presence... Even though the other was clearly upset with him.

This 'tactic' of pushing people away worked on everyone... Except Thomas, apparently... And that made Michael happy, even if it was tense. When everything was said and done, it was clear that he had some explaining to do... This was another part of himself that he feared the other would dislike about him... And yes, it was the source of most of his insecurities... Michael sat there for a moment, absorbing everything Thomas threw back at him.

The butler scooted away a little from his master, towards the edge of the bed. He let out a shaky sigh before speaking up softly, "...I wouldn't say it's a 'bad' experience... Per se..." He knew that he would have to explain himself, and see if Thomas would still want him afterwards. Maybe everything he said would make more sense if he did... "T-Thomas... I... Uh..." He hung his head, "I was a prostitute." His voice shook as he said it. Not even his family knew about his 'night' work. "I was in high school when I started out, like 15 or something. I was working full time at a cafe, even overtime and going to school full time and driving myself nuts to make ends meet. Barely lived paycheck to paycheck."

Michael absentmindedly started fidgeting with his hands, "I remember... I was at the cafe fairly late, the manager was in the back... It was just me and one of the customers... I dunno... I remember having an exceptionally bad day because I knew that I was barely going to be able to afford rent for the month unless I got a miracle... Well, lo and behold, the gentlemen who left... he gave me a nice tip and a little handwritten note asking if I would chat with him after work. The guy had waited outside for about five minutes until I was able to get out... And during the five minutes that I had cleaned up, I had wondered what the guy wanted... And when I talked to him, he was very polite, and asked me if I was having a bad day... And I... once I started talking, I kept going... Long story short: I told him I was struggling financially to make ends meet and he gave me an offer." He shook his head. "He was surprised and took back his offer once he found out I was only 15... But I told him that I would consider it. We exchanged our numbers... And I told him I would think about his offer..."

He paused, feeling a pang of guilt, "I waited about a week to get back to before I decided that I was okay with it... I met with him. He paid me a good sum of money for my virginity, which actually helped me get a little ahead for once. And for a while, we didn't speak, until I saw him the cafe again. We chatted, and we both had interests of continuing our 'relationship'." As he said relationship, Mika did the air quotes. "Of course I didn't get paid as much as the first time, but for me, that was okay, because he paid me more than what I could make in several months at the cafe... I didn't have to starve myself anymore, I could buy new clothes for my family and myself, food, pay rent... Everything seemed to fall into place..." He left out the part when he was almost evicted and had it not been for that stranger, he might have ended up homeless with his family...

"Of course, at one point I found out that he was actually married... and I, uh, didn't really like that he was using me to cheat with his wife... So I saw him less... And by then I was kind of spoiled from the payments I was getting... I didn't have to work myself to death, and I was living in the lap of luxury, or at least I didn't have to worry about paying the rent anymore... However, because I didn't see him anymore, I also wasn't getting paid a lot anymore... And so... 15 year old me decided that maybe I should look for other customers... I found a guy just by walking into him on accident. Slept with him a number of times... He uh, showed me various kinds of kinky sex... And he liked to dress me up and stuff... I don't know... He was into many things... And granted, I at least tried anything once... But I stopped him if it was too painful or if blood would be involved... He didn't pay as much though, and he didn't see me frequently... So... I kind of took up another client... At some point I even blew a teacher of mine..." He said, feeling slightly ashamed and embarrassed to have admit that out loud.

As Michael explained, he made sure not to go into too much detail because he was sure the other male didn't want to know it all. "In total, I slept with a total of six different men throughout my high school career and so on... I liked having sugar daddies to spend money on me... I didn't care about having relationships... My 'night' job was all I needed, or so I told myself. I didn't need love, and I believed it... I pushed any- and everyone away who wanted to be romantically invested in me... I don't know... I was a shitty person... But then... somehow... I lucked out and ended up getting to be a butler for the Wächter family... I told myself I would change my ways when I arrived... And then I saw you and said, 'Fuck.' Because I knew I was going to break that promise, it was only a matter of when. I wanted to sleep with you, regardless if you paid me or not. Day 1 I avoided you like the plague... And I got into that routine... Because I thought you were too good for me. You were smart, and handsome, and had so many great opportunities... I didn't want some gross, old, whore to ruin your reputation. I just... always thought you deserved better... Somewhere down the road I started liking you..." And that was when he also realized that sex wouldn't be enough... "And... here we are..."

Micheal let out a sad laugh, "...so there you have it... I'm a whore, a prostitute, one who occasionally wears slutty clothes, or at least I used to... Whatever you'd like to call me... What do you think of me now? Am I the Michael you still want? Did I shatter your perfect image of me?" Michael wondered if Thomas would be able to look at him anymore... He wondered if Thomas would think he was disgusting... He wanted to see if Thomas would still want him or not... Would he accept the fact that the man he apparently 'loved' was a prostitute at one point? Or would he shove him away, much like Michael had done for all these years?" Michael was mistrusting of his feelings and of the fact that Thomas could ever like someone like him... He was scared that Thomas would now hate him, one of the source reasons why he didn't want to get closer to the other male in the first place... And so, after explaining all of this to Thomas, he was now vulnerable, more than ever before... And Michael was terrified of what might happen. He tried to prepared himself to be rejected, or kicked out or something... The ball was in Thomas' court now.

“Oh, great! Weren’t you able to bring any more physical distance between you and me?” he asked sarcastically again when Michael’s response to Thomas expressing that he wanted to know the reason for his insecurities and for sealing himself off was to get away from him towards the very edge of the bed. He ran his hand through his wet blond hair before his grey eyes met Michael’s who sat at the opposite end of the bed nearly falling over the edge. Both of them were still soaked from the water and completely naked but they weren’t touching and kissing as the law student had planned, they weren’t remotely close anymore and the younger man who had left his glasses in the bathroom wasn’t even able to see the other male’s face clearly from that distance anymore since his eyesight was terrible and he really could only clearly see what was right in front of him.

It was likely that he came off as a little impatient when the butler started to speak saying that he wouldn’t exactly call it a bad experience but through all the impatience it was clear that he was listening closely and was interested in what the other had to tell him. His face was intent and his eyes narrowed a little when the brunette started to stutter again seeming nervous to tell him. When the older male finally brought himself to say what he wanted to say Thomas eyes widened and it seemed like his face fell off from his head. Then he caught himself again and a frown appeared on his face while he coldly gazed at the other. This was not funny. And if this was another one of his mind fucks to finish Thomas off and make him retreat and for pushing him away ultimately this was going way too far. But this must have been one of his attempts to reject him; this couldn’t possibly be true at least that was what he thought at first.

As his butler, the man he loved, continued to speak in this way he knew that it was true though. He knew that this was not a game of his but that he was actually admitting to him that he had been a whore before. It hurt and he felt something within himself shatter into pieces. His right hand twitched and he was digging it into the bed sheets. How? How was this possible? Was this even real or a frigging nightmare? His parents always did background checks for the staff working for them, how could something like this had gone unrecognised? Thomas felt how a lump was building in his throat and he couldn’t even tell what he was feeling or thinking at this moment because his emotions seemed to be all over the place right now.

Listening to all of this wasn’t easy for him, to know that the man he adored had done something like this and apparently without much of an internal conflict and when he heard about the kinky stuff and that Michael had tried everything once unless it had involving too much pain or blood what was where he had drawn the line. “Dress you up? Blood and pain?” he mumbled shaking his head. He wasn’t prudish or anything but what the hell? Thomas felt sick. This was sick! There was shock written on his face when he heard about that in particular. He couldn’t imagine his cute and shy butler, this dutiful and caring person to do something like this. That just didn’t seem to fit his personality but then he remembered how he had made this 180° turn when they had had sex in the bathroom. How he had acted and what he had said so bluntly all of a sudden. “That’s why he is that good at this!” he thought and his body went tense and his hand was digging into the bed sheets rather deeply, almost brutally. And when he heard that the other had given his teacher a blowjob in school he let out a snort.

What followed didn’t make any of that better it made it much worse for him. To hear that Michael had liked what he had been doing and that he had liked to have rich sugar daddies spending money on him was even worse than the kinky stuff or the blowjob he had given his teacher or. That the other valued money so much that he would do almost everything for it, that money was his highest priority for happiness, that money was more important to him than a relationship and love was so much worse to the blond because those were exactly the kind of people Thomas despised and found completely pathetic. He felt how more within him was breaking and there was no way in which he could numb down the ache that he was feeling and the pain was creeping onto his face.

Desperately he let his hand run over his face before he left out another snort followed by a cynic dry laugh. “Wow, I am a naive idiot.” He exclaimed. “I would have never paid you for sex and I will never pay you or anyone for sex. That you even considered that I might pay you even if you hadn’t cared if I did or not is a giant insult. I am not some whoremonger and I am also not a younger version of a sugar daddy just because I am the son of rich parents.” Thomas couldn’t stop himself from saying and cutting the other off while he was still talking. “I despise people whose highest value and priority in life is money and who only see the money behind everything. I find this pathetic!” he told him his honest view, “Tell me, did you see some walking talking moneybags in my parents and especially me? Was I that attractive to you because of the prospect of a lot of money coming along with me? Does the smell of money turn you on? Do you get hard from some dollar bills?”he asked sharply like a wounded dog whose last resort to defend himself was barking loudly and snapping at his surroundings but the trembling in the blond male’s voice let clearly show how this affected him and how it made him feel before he let the other continue to speak and made himself listen again even though he was already at a point where he didn’t want to hear this anymore since it was too hurtful and disappointing. He knew that he couldn’t understand how it was to struggle financially and he didn’t want to be too harsh with his judgement because he didn’t really know from which place the other was coming but that he had truly liked this because of the money and the luxury goods those rich older men had thrown at him made it hard for him to not judge his butler hardly.

When the other had ended and had flung another row of questions at him he took a deep breath to calm himself while looking down onto his lap. His dick had long become completely flaccid again and had dropped its head just like the blond had. Looking up again he looked directly into the butler’s mismatched eyes even though he still wasn’t able to see his face clearly due to his bad eye sight and him sitting on the other side of the bed. “Honestly? I don’t know what I think about you anymore. I don’t even know if I even truly know you anymore. And yes, this has shattered and destroyed my image of you.” He told him. “What I do know however,” he started to speak looking at the other like a sad puppy. “When I look at you I can still feel affection and love and longing under that massive amount of ache and disappointment.” The law student confessed. “But I need to know that you aren’t this person from back then anymore. That you really are how I have gotten to know and love you, that sweet, caring and dutiful man who was being shy sometimes and sometimes strict with me and just lovable and not some money-grubbing slut without a spine, honesty and true feelings.” Thomas said.

He took another deep breath and then made himself move towards Michael sitting down next to him to be able to see his face clearly again. The law student placed his hand onto the man’s thigh and gently stroked it. “I agree that back then, I was definitely too good for you but this was the past or at least I truly hope that it was the past and that you’ve turly changed and are sincere to me about your feelings now and don’t just want my money.” He let him know. “And you aren’t gross. What you’ve done definitely was gross and pathetic but you as the man you are today, aren’t gross, you aren’t old either and I never cared for my reputation.” Thomas said. “Maybe I shouldn’t but I still love you, I still want you and your love. It’s probably naive again. I will be the worst lawyer ever.” He said wrapping his arms around the other’s waist laying his forehead onto his butler’s shoulder.

“I wouldn’t even be mad if you wanted to dress up slutty if you only did this for me and I was the only one able to see.” He spoke or more pressed it out because it felt as if someone was pressing onto his upper body and as if there wasn’t any breathe left in his lungs before he replaced his forehead with his chin and kissed his throat and neck with hot lips hoping for the other to show him that he had actually meant that he loved him when he said it and that it had nothing to do with his parents money or him being rich.

It didn't surprise Michael that Thomas would react the way he did... What did surprise him was how much it hurt to actually hear him say those things. One of his greatest fears was becoming reality. Thomas hated him... Or was disgusted... Or both... He could tell by the way the other male spoke to him. This was it. Nothing else he could do. He hated how Thomas looked down on him just for his 'line' of work... Back then, Michael felt like he had no other option. He just felt... Attacked... Never had he seen Thomas act like this or heard Thomas say these things before... It was full or hate and ridicule. And he knew this would happen... There had to be some way of clearing this up for Thomas... Because Michael felt the need to defend himself. At the end of Thomas' rant, he approached him and Mika tensed up. The other male pulled him closer and confessed to him, much to Michael's surprise

"Yeah... I did it for the money... Don't you want to know why? Well, it certainly wasn't because I enjoyed being fucked by strangers. Hell no. I did it for the money, yes, but I needed the money. I know I just said that I liked it when my sugar daddies would spend their money on me, but why? That's because whatever I didn't need, I sold it. Not because I didn't like the nice things I received, but because I desperately needed money. I did everything because I was the only one who could work. I paid the bills, I took care of my siblings, I fed them, I was the one who had to clean the house... I did everything for them. There's no father in the picture and my mom was fighting an illness, I even paid for her treatment, care, and medicine. My siblings at the time were between the ages of 11 and 4. I have five siblings, total." He let it out, feeling a couple tears slide down his face. "...I don't know what else you'd expect me to do... I couldn't stand to see them starving... I bought them everything with my money, food, toys, clothes, you name it... but within reason because I still had bills to pay. It was worth having sex with a stranger if it meant that I could make them smile, make them happy... So they didn't have to worry..."

"And no... I never once saw you or your parents as 'money bags'... I just saw you as a way to escape my shitty life. I could start anew. All I had to do was do what I did rather well, clean. That's it... And for the record, I never intended or meant to insult you. Besides the fact that you were underage, I wanted to start a new life, so I definitely wasn't going to ruin it- or you, for that matter." Michael wiped away his tears and then wrapped his arms around Thomas... He didn't realize how cold he was until Thomas had gotten closer to him. "I assure you, I still care deeply for you, for my family at home... I would like to mention that it was never about the money with you, especially you, Thomas... Almost all of my money I send home... Three of my siblings are going to college right now and I'm helping them pay for it. I still pitch in for rent if they need it, I send gifts if I can afford it... They come before me and so do you. I'm happy to watch over you... Even if you're upset at me..." He said, running a hand through the other males' blond locks.

There was one more thing he felt that he should mention, if only not to get Thomas' hopes up too high. "And I uh, regret to inform you that I don't actually own anything that I can 'dress up' in besides my every day wear. I threw all that shit away... Because I felt disgusting in them, and used... So I currently own about two weeks worth of clothes, a couple pairs of shoes, toothbrush, brush- uh, well, the basic stuff I guess... My room is fairly barren." A small smile formed on his lips, "I see someone is curious... I suppose if you won't be too mad at me... Then I might go shopping sometime soon. If you'd like to join me, to have more say in what I get, you can, if not, that's okay too."

It felt nice to get all of that off of his chest. Never had he said any of that out loud before. This whole time he had just bottled it all up. Hopefully Thomas would be able to come into terms with his past. Perhaps maybe Thomas could love him fully, despite his past... The other male did say that he still loved him, surprisingly... And Michael was grateful. His master would do a lot of growing, learning and bonding through this. Not everyone was perfect... Sometimes the best, nicest, caring people had many struggles... It was a part of being human. There was no changing the past... And Michael wouldn't take it back either... He cared for his family, he would do anything for them... And he cared for Thomas as well... "I hope I cleared things up between us better." He said before placing a kissing on Thomas' cheek.

The blond could clearly feel how Michael had tensed up at first when he had approached him; maybe he actually had been too harsh and had reacted too strongly but then again could one really hold this against Thomas? Still having his chin resting on the other’s shoulder he could hear the brunette’s heartbeat and he was certain that the other could feel his flickering heart as well.

A deep sigh escaped him and he had to swallow the lump that was still in his throat another time when the other talked again and repeated that he did it for the money. Thomas pressed his eyes close and he could feel the impulse of wanting to tell the other that this was enough already, that he didn’t want to hear no more because he wasn’t sure just how much of that he could take but he let him speak. He had asked him to tell him about his past after all and now the other did just that. That he now knew this and had had his image of the other shattered into microscopically small pieces was basically his fault for wanting to get to know the other better and for wanting to be able to understand him more. And oddly enough one side of him still wanted exactly this regardless of how disillusioning and hurtful this had been to him.

What the other actually told him then though weren’t more of such stories but he clarified something for him and told him about his family and how his family had struggled and that he, a teenager, had been the only provider for the family. A spark of guilt was rising up in him and he felt bad for having said what he had said but how should he have known this especially considering the wording the older male had used? He took his head away from the butler’s shoulder and sat straight closely next to him looking into his eyes. “This altruistic selflessness does sound like the Michael I know to be honest....” he admitted and looked a little ashamed of the degrading way he had talked to the other man out of his emotional pain and his disappointment and anger. “I apologise, I didn’t know this.” The blond said. “When you said that you liked this without any explanation I just got this association of a money-grubbing slut on my mind, someone who doesn’t give a fuck about the person behind this or anything in life other than money, luxury and enjoying oneself.” Thomas let him know. “I am the son of rich parents, I had to deal with people like those who would do and say everything to get their hands on money and luxury, who even tried to befriend me or wanted to be with me only because I was rich, hence hearing this made me think and fear that you were just one of those opportunist people and it was quite hurtful I have to say.” The law student admitted. “That I apologise doesn’t mean that I would in any way stand behind this completely wrong choice of yours, or prostitution nor that thinking about this won’t make me cringe and uncomfortable because it clearly does make me uncomfortable.”

Seeing the other male cry made him tense up and for a moment he was completely caught off guard and had no clue how to react beside the fact that it actually affected him to see someone he felt that strongly for cry. No one had ever cried in front of him, no one close to him at least and he wasn’t sure how he was supposed to react. His natural instinct was to let him cry, look away and don’t embarrass him further than he must have already felt for crying, especially crying in front of someone else. This was actually how Thomas would want someone to react if something like this ever happened to him, what he hoped it wouldn’t but then another thought popped up on his mind. Even though it wasn’t quite sure what they were as of now they both were in love with each other and maybe this was different then. Maybe the other male didn’t want him to avert his eyes to not hurt his pride as a man further? Maybe he wanted to be comforted because they weren’t just friends or colleagues?

He looked a little helpless when he approached the other and hugged him again at first. “Can I do anything to make you smile again? I don’t like to see the man I love so sad that he cries.” The socially inept geek said not quite sure if this was good comforting or not.

It was indeed reassuring to hear Michael say that he had never had dollar signs in his eyes while looking at him and that he actually deeply cared for him, as deeply as for his family he had sacrificed his own dignity and body for, with such sincerity. He relaxed a lot when he could finally feel that his butler wrapped his own arms around Thomas who had held him the whole time and actually embraced their closeness too now. “You can’t imagine the relieve I’m feeling upon hearing this. When you said that you liked rich guys spending money on you without further explanation I was shocked and scared that this was why you said you liked me as well.” He let the other know that he had felt as if Michael had ripped his heart apart into tiny little shreds at this moment what had actually been the reason for what he had said then. “But I am worried of hearing you say that you are not a priority for yourself. You should be more important to yourself too.” He found and leaned into the brunette’s hand when he was stroking through his blond hair what felt quite soothing to him.

Thomas shook his head when the other said that he regretted to inform him that he had thrown his old clothes away. “Good. I’m glad that you’ve done this. No need for regret.” He said pressing his body closer onto the other’s when he saw a smile forming on Michaels lips and he was happy to see this smile now after all of this and after the other had cried. The law student was rather surprised by what the brunette man said then but he was actually quite fond of hearing this because he had always wanted to go out and do something together with his butler as a couple and he didn’t even care what it was they were doing. So he nodded. “I’d love to go with you. I’ve always wanted to go out and do something with you as lovers, as a couple and if you like shopping that’s what we’re going to do.” He agreed. “I have to say that I haven’t been in any mal for five or six years though. I usually just order the same shirts and pants online and I order all the other stuff online as well.” The blond informed him even though he was certain that Michael was aware of this. Thomas really only had the same kind of clothing. He had black pants and blacks shirts, short sleeved ones and long sleeved ones as well as black boxers and socks.

When he heard Michael say that he hoped that this had cleared things up between them he smiled a little awkwardly. “It did explain why you shoved me away all those years.” He said. “But to be perfectly honest I still have to digest all of what you’ve told me there.” He admitted since all of this seemed rather heavy at the moment but when the older male kissed his cheek it was as if a little of that weight he was feeling was lifted again. The blond’s lips found his butler’s and he kissed him as if he was starving, as if he wanted to lock their tongues together forever. Thomas felt the urge to feel the other’s body close to his, to touch him and to be touched by him now very strongly and the deeper he kissed him the more he felt the ache inside of him numb down and get weaker

In the end Michael felt like he had finally won Thomas over... If only by a little. He felt so much better now that he had gotten that all off his chest. Michael now felt content with this situation. They could turn a new leaf together, start over, start fresh... Together... That made him happy to think that he could finally be with Thomas. Nothing but the other male could hold him back. It would take some time getting use to but Michael was sure he would adapt fairly quickly. He would try his best to make the other male happy in their new relationship.

Hearing the other male apologize did make Michael feel better about the whole ordeal. Thomas also was relieved that he wasn't as greedy as he first came off. Finally, it seemed like they were on the same page. Unintentionally, Michael had asked Thomas out, almost a date but he didn't want to get too far ahead of himself. He was happy to hear that the other male wanted to tag along... And he would be glad to take the other shopping, if only to see his blushing face when Michael had the chance to find something lewd. He briefly wondered how easy it was to embarrass the younger male. The thought amused him.

Thomas kissed him again, which quickly grew heated and Michael kissed him back. Once they split apart for a brief moment he said, "It's okay. Take as much time as you need, I'm not planning on going anywhere- well unless you want me to leave so you can process your thoughts." He had a feeling though, that Michael didn't want him to leave... No, the younger male could tell him otherwise, but his body was telling Michael that it wanted attention... And Michael was happy to oblige. Thomas was still lusting after him, even after the conversation got heavy, he was either still horny from earlier or pent up, or both, from all the neglect from over the years... Now that the other male had him sitting right next to him open and exposed, it was the perfect time to literally get closer to the other male.

Either way, Michael was getting more and more drawn in with each kiss Thomas gave him. Michael had gone flaccid towards the beginning of the conversation, but now, he could feel himself reheating up. "Tell me if you want me to stop." The brunet leaned in and kissed Thomas on the lips before trailing over to his cheek, then down his throat. Meanwhile his hands slid forward, touching the other's stomach and casually moved them up, purposely brushing up against Thomas' nipples as they went up, and then stopping there. "Make sure to wear comfortable clothes and shoes when we go." He teased, between several kisses trailing down the other's throat, his breath hot against the other's skin, "And don't worry...." He stopped speaking a moment to nip at Thomas' skin, "I'll hold your hand if you'd like, so you don't get lost." And then he kissed the spot.

Michael was slowly trying to adjust his body so that his whole body was facing the other male, which was sort of hard to do when he was so close to the edge. His hands moved, and Michael wrapped his arms around Thomas. He lifted his head and looked Thomas in the eyes, "Whatever you'd like to do and are comfortable with, is fine with me." He said before placing a kiss on Thomas' cheek. Michael found a new heat rising within him, a playful one, he couldn't wait to spoil the crap out of Thomas and to tease him. Nothing too serious unless it looked like Thomas could handle it... Only time would tell. "Do you trust me?"

Shifting his body, Michael let Thomas go, and he moved to get on his knees while Thomas was sitting there. Michael casually walked on his knees around Thomas until he was behind the other male. Michael tilted his head and leaned over Thomas, kissing his cheek again, while his hand reached around and slowly tilted Thomas' head back. As soon as his master's lips were within reach, the butler kissed him again, this time, nibbling on the other males bottom lip before slipping his tongue into his mouth. After a moment he broke the kiss and trailed kisses down Thomas' cheek, right to his ear. Michael nipped at Thomas' ear lobe before breathing heavily into his ear. With an obvious hint of lust, Michael heatedly said, "Let's get closer, shall we?"

The butler teasingly rubbed his hand down Thomas' back, wanting the other male to follow along as he started to scoot away where there was more room. "Let's not fall off the bed." Michael started migrating more towards the head of the bed, then found a spot, then sat and looked over at Thomas. Michael waved his hand, wanting Thomas to come to him. He leaned back slightly and casually opened his legs for Thomas to get a view. In a seemingly innocent voice he then said, "If it's okay with you... I would like to have my master inside of me, please." Michael wondered how the other male would react to this kind of 'kink'... But it would be nonetheless entertaining, or so he hoped.

While they kissed that passionately Thomas could feel his butler’s cock getting hard again and the feeling of the other’s hot hard dick pressed against his own crotch was arousing for him as well. In a short break they had to take for catching some breathe he heard Michael say that he should tell him if he wanted him to stop and he just nodded even though he wasn’t quite sure what the other meant. And he didn’t care to ask when he was pulled into another kiss by the older male that trailed over from his lips to his cheek and then went down his throat what led the blond to automatically lean his head back so that the other could caress him with his lips easier. At the same time the other started to let his hands slide over his torso and let them brush over his nipples what caused the blond to feel a strange tingling sensation to run through him from there. It surprised him since he had never thought that his nipples could make him feel anything at all.

His breath was getting hotter and his heart rate was getting up and now he could feel the blood slowly heading downstairs again and his cock was raising its head again. He let out a small noise of pleasure when he was teased that way by the other and somehow he found it wasn’t fair that Michael knew how to get him hot and what buttons to press whereas he himself was inexperienced as hell and would probably not be able to satisfy him anytime soon.

“I only have one type of clothing and they are comfortable.” The law student said not able to hide that he was in heat even though the conversation itself wasn’t even anything remotely arousing. “I won’t get lost, no worries but I’d still like to make body contact with you when we’re at the mall.” He said rather seriously his grey eyes shining with sexual desire because the other was turning him on. Thomas couldn’t even keep a pleased growl from escaping him when Michael nipped at his skin and was then kissing and sucking that same spot.

The younger one of the two was reaching out his own hands and grabbed the other’s arse, pulling him closer squeezing and kneading the man’s butt cheeks rather intensely when he felt Michael wrapping his arms around him.

When he was told that whatever he wanted to do with the other was fine with him thousands of images and things were popping up on this mind and hearing this really enthralled him. “Everything? Really?” he asked to be certain again while his hands grabbed the other’s butt much more firmly.

He relocated one of his hands to the other’s thigh letting it run over the man’s inner thigh while the fingers of his other hand were brushing over and then putting some pressure onto the other’s tempting hole but he didn’t get more time to fondle Michael and play with his body since the other already asked him if he trusted him. “Ääh, yes. Why?” he was confused a little and for a moment he thought the other wanted to do something kinky to him, especially when the older, more experienced one whose job this had been once was getting behind him and he could feel a small sense of nervousness coming over him.

When his head was tilted back by the older male his grey eyes looked into the mismatched ones of his butler and before he could do or say anything Michael already kissed him again this time playfully biting down on the blond man’s lower lip but oddly enough to him this wasn’t feeling bad at all. Thomas reached out his tongue to greet and embrace the butler’s as it was slipped into his mouth and as soon as their lips were completely locked again his own tongue was sliding into the other’s mouth heatedly dancing around Michael’s.

His breathing was heavy and a little shaking when they parted lips again and he could see a string of salvia connecting them what looked rather lewd but he didn’t mind, he wanted more of this. He let out a hearable breathe when Michael teased his earlobe and his voice was husky when he agreed that they should get closer:”Most definitely.”

Thomas watched his butler positioning himself in the middle of the bed and spreading his legs open for him with hungry, lusty eyes and the sight was definitely turning him on more and made him want to ram his cock into that tiny hole of Michael. It was that free view he had over the spread arse and this delicious dick of his butler that aroused him and distracted him from almost everything. From the words the other said he only focussed on ‘like’ and ‘inside me’ because that were the ones his horny mind deemed important. That Michael had just called him his master was nothing that he had paid attention to and nothing he would care for it wasn’t a turn on nor a turn off either and just went unnoticed while his eyes were already having sex with Michael and his dick twitched in anticipation.

The law student was getting over to Michael and leaned over him pressing his lips onto the other’s kissing him hardly and wildly until he broke it to tease his neck while he was rubbing his cock between the butler’s arse cheeks and against his hole to get it to its full hard glory again. His hand reached out to the brunette’s balls massaging them before he went over to tease and play with the other’s dick, fooling around with his foreskin before he let his hand stroke the other man’s length.

When his dick was fully hard standing proudly like a tower he stopped rubbing it against the other’s hole and he had to stop giving the other man’s member attention as well for a moment because he was searching for something in the lamp desk. After a few seconds he returned to his butler with a bottle of lube. “Seems like my optimism has paid off.” He joked with a grin on his lips before he applied the lube in and on the other’s hole. “Ready for me?” he asked overplaying that he was a tad nervous since he was still afraid of cumming too early or doing something wrong or being not good enough at this, especially now that he knew that the brunette actually was some kind of expert at sex.

A groan escaped him when he had entered the full length into Michael’s hole and he looked into his eyes when he was starting to move slowly while one of his hands took a hold of the other’s cock again and jerked it while he was ramming his dick into him. Sparks of pleasure were starting to run through his body the tighter the older man’s arse was clenching around his cock and it increased the faster and harder he went.

This time he was actually able to find and hit the other’s prostate on his own but he didn’t land a score with every thrust but irregularly and sometimes he only managed to brush against it. And the more he was consumed by the pleasure this was causing him the harder it got for him to focus on how he placed his thrusts and of stimulating the other man’s dick simultaneously. Thomas moaned and he felt electrified and couldn’t really hold himself back anymore. He was thrusting into the other hard and let go of Michael’s cock but grabbed his legs instead and raised them up while he was hammering into him, what enabled him to reach deeper and now he was hitting the other’s sweet spot almost continuously with much more pressure. The blond was in ecstasy and more and more growls and moans were escaping him, he felt hot as if he had caught fire and his heart was racing, his breathe heavy and sweat was glistering all over his pale skin that seldom saw the sun. The sparks of pleasure were getting more intense now and almost like a thunderbolt and his muscles were constricting and tensing up again and he knew he couldn’t bear this much longer and that he was about to cum inside of the other. He cursed himself for this, he tried to hold it back, to not cum just yet but he couldn’t and was bucking up, ramming deep back into the other and had his climax ejaculating into Michael’s hole filling it up with his seeds while letting out a deep moan.

He breathed heavily and irregularly, much too heavily actually what was the fault of his asthma. Trying to catch his breath he leaned over the other. “Sorry.” He said as he felt like a failure for not making the butler cum first or at least at the same time. It was as if he had lost one of the missions in his video games. When he had caught his breathe again he made a decision leaning over the other’s body kissing him from his knee upwards before his mouth reached the other’s balls, he sucked and licked on. “I’m gonna make up for this.” He let him know and let his tongue run up Michaels length teasing the veins on his cock on his way to the head. Thomas shoved his tongue under the butler’s foreskin and let it circle around the tip before he kissed the head of the other’s dick and then opened his mouth sucking it in.

The taste of cock and pre-cum was filling his mouth and to his surprise he didn’t find it bad and he actually kind of liked it in a weird kind of way. The blond took the whole length into his mouth and at the first moment he felt the urge to gag when it was reaching his throat and he wasn’t sure if he actually was able to do this as decently as he had hoped to just now but he kept going anyway and started to move his head granting Michael’s cock to enter the tightness of his throat.

While he was giving the other a blowjob, having his eyes looking up into the butler’s face he felt how his own dick was already getting hard again. This surprised him and there actually was a slight shade of pink appearing on his cheeks. Was he just getting hard again from sucking and tasting cock? Was that even a thing? Was that possible? Apparently. He felt somewhat strange about himself now since he seemed to actually enjoy sucking dick but he couldn’t keep himself from laying hand on his own dick and stroking it while sucking the other off hoping the older man wouldn’t find him weird seeing what he was doing there while giving him head.

It didn’t come as a surprised when Michael had his orgasm since he had been able to feel it coming before and he had actually taken that opportunity to tease the other a little before he had erupted into his mouth. Thomas had been able to taste and feel the other’s sperm in his mouth and this had made a conflict appear on his mind. Swallowing or spiting it out? He asked himself whether it would appear as if he was some teenager and it would actually show that he had been a virgin earlier that day or not. And if he was to spit it out out and on the other hand he asked himself if it wasn’t gross and Michael would find him gross afterwards if he swallowed his cum. But while he was thinking his body reacted automatically and swallowed it down what made him grimace for a moment before he realised that it wasn’t as bad as he had thought and not such a big deal after all.

With a sheepish smile he leaned over to Michael and dragged him into a messy heated kiss that strongly tasted like the butler’s cum. When he broke the kiss he was laying himself down next to the other his throbbing attention craving cock raising its head to the ceiling. Thomas let his hand run over the other man’s chest and he pitched and teased his nipples before he kissed him another time and looked him into the eyes again. “Would you do that for me too?” he asked pointing into the direction of his hard dick.

• 1 month later...

Michael could literally lose himself in Thomas. Drowning in his kisses were absolutely bliss to him. Finally having something that he had longed to have. It was a miracle indeed. Countless kisses were being shared. Michael lost track of what was happening. The only thing he tried to watch carefully was Thomas and his eyes on him. This was a lusty look Michael had often tried to imagine in his mind, seeing it in person was a treat. Thomas earned a well deserved moan from Michael as he grinded into him. He got chills as Thomas finally touched him for the first time. This moment would be permanently engraved in his mind.

A blush lit up his face when Thomas commented about the lube he had. Out of embarrassment Michael looked away and uttered under his breath, "It appears so..." He agreed. Thomas had prevailed after all this time. He could only imagine how ecstatic the other is. From then on it almost felt like a blur. Michael allowed himself to relax and get lost in Thomas' lust. He tried to relax under Thomas' touch as he prepped him momentarily with the lube. All he could do was nod when Thomas asked if he was ready. Hell yes, he was... He didn't want to turn back, especially now that the other knew about him.

An elongated moan escaped him as Thomas began to thrust into him. There was a breif moment of discomfort before he felt pleasure hit him in waves. The added attention to his cock has Michael grasping at the sheets below him. Michael shuddered out another moan when Thomas started hitting his prostate almost every thrust. He could feel how hard the other was for him, how wonderful he felt inside of him... In no time Thomas picked up the pace. Michael thought the virgin was doing very well for his first time and made sure to let the other know when he was doing something right.

The faster Thomas seemed to get the more Michael found himself gasping for air, little pleased whispers escaping him. It was when Thomas lifted his leg, shifting his position that Michael cried out in pleasure as the other rammed into him deeper than before. "Th-Thomas..! Ngh- Yes- Oh, please- Fuck-" He moaned out fairly loudly in pleasure, followed along with other breathless whispers. But just as he was melting and coming undone by Thomas' thrust, his own release nearing- He felt the other cum inside of him, a feeling he had long since forgotten. Michael squirmed slightly, shifting his hips wanting more friction. "Hnn? W...why are you apologizing..?" He panted softly. "Fuck... you felt so good inside of me." He said, not understanding initially why Thomas had apologized to him in the first place.

His mind finally seemed to click once he realized that he had not cum yet. There was no need for him to apologize just for cumming first and Michael was going to speak up about it, but Thomas was already on the move, adjusting their position again. Michael was ready and waiting, rock hard from Thomas fucking him... His eyes never left Thomas as he kissed and licked him. At that moment he fully understood what Thomas was going to do- "Mmm-ph... Thomas-..." and Michael was going to say that he didn't have to- until his master's tongue touched his cock. His hand raised up, the back of his hand touching his lips as he looked down at his master who was apparently going to suck him off. It definitely wouldn't take him long at this rate... And Michael was already anticipating what the other's mouth was going to feel like around his hardened flesh.

Michael's eye rolled back for a moment when Thomas finally took him into his mouth. Sparks of pleasure once again shot through his body as he locked eyes with his master... Muffled moans slipping out when Thomas would take in his length- each time bringing him closer and closer to release- until finally he lost it, giving out a warning and then releasing right into Thomas' mouth. Michael was high on his release for a moment, back arching up as he came until he finally slumped down into the bed. He was panting heavily- And then he realized what he had just did- "S-Sorry." He wanted to apologize for cumming into his masters mouth. He hadn't even asked if he could do that- let alone if Thomas would even appreciate it.

And to his amazement and arousal, Thomas swallowed. Michael's mouth was slightly agape, thoroughly impressed with Thomas. He watched as the other smiled at him, and Michael's cheeks heated up as Thomas leaned towards him and brought him into a kiss. He could taste his own cum on the other's lips- which actually didn't bother him for the most part. He was just baffled and surprised that Thomas would actually want to swallow... Thomas shifted and soon was laying next to him, touching him and playing with his nipples, his eyes run along the other's body in appreciation, noting that Thomas was already hard again. It takes him a second to process Thomas' question, Michael lightly brushes some hair out of Thomas' face, his eyes are soft and sweet and satisfied, "...of course I will..." With that being said, he shifted, sitting up slowly and moved himself so that he had a good position.

Michael hoped that he could impress the other male just as much as he impressed him. Michael was settled between Thomas' legs. He nuzzled his cheek against his inner thigh, looking up at him before pressing several kisses- trailing up his thigh until he reached his balls. Michael give Thomas' cock a nice open-mouth kiss, looked up at him and then gave the tip a small lick. "For someone who seemed disgusted with my past, your body sure doesn't discriminate..." He points out with a mischievous smirk. Michael wrapped his hand around the base and slowly sucked in his master's cock. Without any further hesitation he takes him into his mouth until he feel the tip press into his throat. He felt the urge to gag but suppressed the feeling, although tears pooled in the corner of his eyes. He pulled off with an audible 'pop' sound, looks up at Thomas and sucks him right back into his mouth. Soon, Michael is bobbing his head. While he's sucking on his master's cock, his left hand is lightly stroking his master's thigh while his right hand is squeezing his other thigh.

When the other agreed to suck his hard cock that was already dripping pre-cum because he had jerked it while sucking Michael off Thomas got overtaken by excitement and he was curious how it would feel to get his dick sucked by the man he was in love with. He had imagined it a lot before but now he would actually experience it and he was getting a little restless his heated manhood twitching in anticipation as he saw his lover shifting and getting into the right position.

His butler had placed himself between his legs and he could feel sparks on his skin when his mouth was building a road up from his inner thigh to his cock. The law student let out a deep husky breath when the tip of his cock was kissed and then licked and what he saw looking into his butler’s eyes while his mouth was treating his cock was arousing and making him heat up even more, pre-cum leaking and dripping onto the other’s tongue and down his throbbing rod of meat, small noises of appreciation and pleasure escaping him.

He closed his eyes for a moment when the other teased him, grinning at him mischievously. Yes, the blond man was disgusted by the man’s past and if the other would have talked about it more and in detail at that moment his cock would have lowered its head again and had become flaccid rather quickly but he was not disgusted by Michael as the person he was now and that Michael was the one he had had sex with and who was sucking his cock and turning him on that much right now. “I am still disgusted with your past and I probably always will be.” He said in his husky, heated mess of a voice. “But I am not disgusted with you. I am damn hot for you. Both my body and my soul!” the blond pressed it out followed by a moan when the butler’s hand closed around his dick while the man sucked on his sensitive tip hard.

It had already felt incredibly good but he learned that it could feel even much more amazing when his butler took in his full length granting his dick access to the tightness of his throat. A deep pleasured growl escaped him and he tilted back his head a little when the other was sucking on him, his heart rate going up incredibly, his breath getting heavy. Then he heard a lewd ‘pop’ sound when his dick slipped out of the male’s mouth, glistering from the salvia and the pre-cum. Thomas wanted the other to take it in again, he wanted to feel that intense pleasure more, he wanted that wet mouth and the tight throat of the other around his pulsating thing. And without having to say a word the other took it in again and started bobbing his head more leading the younger man to feeling even greater, groaning and moaning in pleasure. His hands buried themselves into that brunette mane of hair while he was drowning and consumed by that feeling and at one point his hands started to press the other’s head closer automatically what led to his dick penetrating the other’s throat even deeper what made the blond feel even greater and made him growl loudly, thrusting into the other’s mouth and arching his back a little.

Bathing in this massive amount of pleasure he couldn’t endure it that much longer and he felt how his orgasm was nearing and how his muscles tightened up. When he was about to cum he bucked up into the other’s throat and his hand’s clenched deeper and harder into the older male’s hair as he shot a huge load of sperm down the other’s throat. His body sank back down into the mattress and his dick slipped out of Michael’s mouth. He breathed heavily looking into the sexy face of his lover. “Fuck, you’re amazing.” He said his voice still shaky, pulling the older man close onto his sweaty body, kissing him deeply and passionately, his tongue dancing with his butler’s, while he was slinging one of his legs and his arms around Michael, pressing him as close as he could hold him.

• Saga locked this topic