Dragongirl26

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MasterSeme

• Dragongirl26

• Forfax

Rei laughs a little and kisses Akira's cheek with a smile as he watches one of the maids quietly comes in and places the food in front of Akira and Rei without getting in the way and then quietly leaves.

Akira smiled and then started to eat the food happy that it tasted so good. "I love the cooks cooking its so good you know." he said looking at him then took a deep breath and looked at him wondering if he liked it as he ate some more food.

Rei smiles and nods his head, "yeah his cooking is really good," he mentions as he was eating and watching the anime as well. "Nothing like eating and watching anime at the same time," he laughs a little.

Akira smiled and finished eating the food he was so happy and it made him happy as well. "So good." he said looking at him as he went back to watch the anime after putting his plate down because he was full

Rei looks at Akira and smiles a little as he places the plate off to the side, full as he goes back to watching anime with Akira.

Akira just watched the anime and started to get tired he also felt like he needed to do something, but he didn't know what he wanted to do it was just something he needed to find out for himself

Rei looks over at Akira and laughs a little as he nudges Akira slightly, "are you starting to get tired," he kisses Akira's cheek.

"Well we have been watching anime for a while," Rei laughs a little as he stretches, "if you want to sleep that is fine, I got to see if there is anything else I need to do before I settle down."

Rei laughs a little, "well we can always watch anime tomorrow you goof ball," he smiles a little and stretches the back of his head, kissing Akira's cheek.

Rei laughs a little as he turns off the tv, "alright," he picks up Akira and then walks out of the movie room, heading to the bedroom.

"You didn't have to carry me I could of walked myself." he said looking at him and then sighing not sure what to do next. "You are really cute you know." he said looking at him and wondered what they should do next. "I will go to sleep and nave fun."

Rei laughs a little, "I know, I just wanted to," he smiles and kisses Akira's forehead. He blinks and smiles a little as he continues walking to his room and then walks inside, placing Akira on the bed.

Rei smiles and nods his head as he rubs Akira's head, "sleep well, I will just be at my desk to see if I have any work to do," he leans down to kiss Akira's cheek.