Name a TV show you're watching these days.

crystald

I'm watching quite a few: Season 4 of Flash, Season 6 of Arrow, Season 3 of Supergirl and Season 3 of Legends of Tomorrow...

Basically anything that is DC.... :7yoyo10:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm also watching Supernatural! I'm currently behind on season 8 though. I had to stop before until they get enough seasons out so I don't have to wait for the next episodes when I'm watching.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think the only show I'm watching right now is The End of the F****** World on Netflix. I'm definitely watching a lot of anime, but this is the only live action I'm watching right now.

Oh I'm perpetually watching Black Mirror, but the episodes are so hard to watch that I usually need to take months between every time I watch haha! Oh! And I'm watching a French TV show called Musée Eden. I guess I am watching more than one show haha!

oh

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!i definitely understand what you mean. i just binge-watch the whole series of Black Mirror. the genre are mainly dark scifi. but, if you watch season 3 onwards, there is a slight shift in the mood of most of the story plots (i think due to Netflix taking over the show). anyways, if you want to skip (most of) the dark episodes, i recommend watching season 3 onwards ^___^

i'm currently watching japanese detective drama- Border :)

Oh I think I've seen a few episodes from past season 3! San Junipero was one of them (and I fell in love with that one) and there was another romantic one I saw that wasn't so traumatizing haha! I'll have to check out the other episodes though. I kind of watch them all over the place rather than consecutively, but I do need to get back on it!

yes!! San Junipero is my favourite episode as well! i think it was the first episode in the show that has a "good ending". lol.. i think the other romantic one you mentioned is Hang the DJ? the ending blew my mind. and both episodes have this nice closure which i kinda appreciate after 2 seasons of dark spiraling ending. lol..man, i love how they like to twist the plot near the ending of each story. it kinda f*ck with your mind a little. and the element of surprise always caught me off guard. i love it! :)

Yes!! That's right!! Hang the DJ! Oh gosh I loved that episode so, so, SO much. I need all of the AUs of all my ships based on that episode!! AHH! I love it XD I think the two episodes that really messed me up the most were the very first episode with the pig @_@ and the episode Shut Up and Dance. Shut Up and Dance destroyed me because the episode started out so lax compared to the others and I even found myself laughing through a lot of it and then at the end it was like... Oh my stars and garters I cannot believe this is happening. I still hear that kid's mother's screams in my head haha!

oh that camera hacking episode. damn... that one has one of the most twisted ending though.. i did not expect the boy to be "that", you know..*trying not to spoil anything >.