Cryptconfessions

Aleister took a tour from his bedroom and into the bathroom. His manor is ridiculously big. Big enough for the whole academy to have a party. As they reach it, he placed the smaller male into the bath tub and in one snap of his finger, Felix is now stark naked.

He opened the faucet and warm water came out of it, filling the tub enough to make the wielder warmer. He looked at the male's face before he stood up and walked into the cabinet. "I will be leaving the clothes and the towel in here. Just call me if you are done. I will be in the kitchen", he said.

Before he get of the room, he took one last look on the male and smiled. He closed the door behind him and leaned on to it. His normal pale face erupted crimson red.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cryptconfessions

• smolcat

Felix was a bit surprised at how big the house was. But he supposed it wasn't too strange. Vampires usually lived in big mansions, right? Or was that just another stereotype. He was set down in the bathtub and with the snap of Aleister's fingers, his clothes vanished.

The brunette gasped in surprise and quickly went to cover himself, his face burning red in embarrassment at being naked in front of the other male. "O-okay!" he squeaked when the vampire told him he'd leave some clothes and a towel in the bathroom and that if he needed anything he'd be in the kitchen. He grew even more embarrassed as the vampire gave him one last glance before leaving him in the bathroom.

Felix was embarrassed but figured he'd may as well get to it. He quickly used the soap to wash himself clean as best as he could, gently tending to his closed wounds which were still sensitive although looking better. He rinsed all of the blood off of his body and washed his body as well. After soaking for a while, he got out of the water and drained it from the tub, grabbing a towel and drying off before slipping into the spare change of clothing.

He set the towel down and headed out of the bathroom, wandering around the mansion a little as he tried to find where the kitchen was. "Aleister?" he asked, turning a corner in hopes that the kitchen would be there.

Aleister wasted no time and began making a mix for the waffles and pancakes. As what he heard from the locals, magic users tend to have a sweet tooth so made an abundant of sauces for the waffles and pancakes that ranges from chocolate to blueberries.

It few good minutes he already cooked an abundant of meals for them but there is something missing.

As he let the pancakes and waffles to cook, he began chopping the vegetables for the egg drop sauce. As he is cooking, a small voice from behind. It was Felix. "Welcome to my kitchen", that was all Aleister said. He frowned internally for a moment after learning that Felix now have enough energy to walk around.

"That door is connected to the gardens", he said. This time, he took the pancakes and the waffles from the pans. "Go over there and make yourself at home. I'll go there in the moment", he said.

Felix was grateful to see that it was, indeed, the kitchen he'd stumbled across, with Aleister in it. He smiled a little seeing the male cooking away, making more pancakes and waffles than they could probably eat. He glanced over to the door that Aleister had gestured to, giving a small, silent nod. Felix headed over to the door but stopped before opening it.

"Hey... thanks for making breakfast," he said with a cheerful smile. "And for letting me take a bath... and giving me clothes... and letting me sleep on your bed... and not letting me die... and all..." Truly, he was appreciative of the vampire, and he only wished there was more he could do to show his gratitude.

Still, he headed off into the garden, finally getting a good look at the area now that he wasn't so focused on... not dying. Earlier his vision was so blurry with how much he kept weaving in and out of consciousness, that he hadn't even noticed all of the beautiful plants.

As he finished cooking, Aleister placed all the food in the serving trolleys. It's been a while since he used the trolleys and he had to clean it earlier for him to use. Aleister opened the french door in a good angle and pushed the trolley outside gently so he won't spill the egg drop soup.

The autumn is now taking toll on some of the plants but everything just made a good scenery. "Food is ready", he said as he parked the trolley nearby. The table outside is a medium sized oak dining table, enough for 4 people and a lot of food. As he placed the food down, he noticed that Felix's focus was not on him.

He was gazing at the flowers and his eyes were shining bright just looking at them.

• 2 weeks later...

The garden truly was beautiful. It was well kept and the flowers were quite nice, their vivid colors brightening up the area, surely. Felix smiled a little as he enjoyed viewing them when he heard the door open and turned his head to look at Aleister coming in with a trolley. He grinned and walked over to the table where the vampire was placing all of the food.

"Wow~ it looks amazing!" he cooed excitedly. Grinning, Felix added, "You're really pretty cool, you know that? I mean, you can fight, heal, and cook. Is there' anything you can't do?" He chuckled a little, taking a seat at the table.

• 2 weeks later...

Aleister thought of that. What is the thing that vampire's can't do? "Let me see", Aleister said. "I can't look like a normal person". This cause the two to laugh. "Go on Help yourself". Aleister passed him the egg drop soup and laid the other cooked meal in front of them. "I think your ability is cool too. You're a magic wielder after all".

Vampires are magical but not as magical as magic wielders. Legends say that magic wielders breed came directly from Oberon himself. "Say do you like to join me in the forest later?"

Felix nodded, obliging as Aleister said he was free to begin eating the meal he'd prepared. The brunette made no hesitations, listening to the vampire speak as he took a little of everything and began trying it all. Truly, it was an exquisite meal. "Well, yeah, I suppose. But can't vampires use magic, too? Besides," he said with a goofy grin, "you don't look that different from a normal person."

Sure, eye and skin color, not to mention the presence of fangs, gave some clues, but... it wasn't all that different. Besides, if they got colored contacts... and there were some humans who had extremely pale skin... and the fangs, well... that wasn't too big of a deal... kind of...

"The forest?" Felix asked, looking at the vampire. "It's not dangerous is it?" he chuckled lightly, as though he'd said a joke rathr than asked a question. Chances were the forest wasn't dangerous at all. "Sure, I'd be fine with it," he said with a grin.