Cryptconfessions

"To the death?!" Felix repeated, dumbfounded. "How does the school keep any of its new students if they just kill them all off??" he asked, groaning a little. "Ugh... I thought knights were supposed to protect people..."

He yelped in pain when Aleister teased him, poking his injury as to prove that he wasn't all that strong at all. "I am totally right," he said, pouting somewhat. "I could totally take them on..." Still, he didn't say much more on the subject as Aleister then said that he needed stitches and some blood. That was understandable. Felix knew he was losing a lot, and although he was acting like it was nothing, he was sure he'd pass out again before long.

"Er, do you have the right kind of blood? I mean, do you know what blood type I am?" he asked before realizing how foolish a question it was. He's a vampire. Of course he knows what blood type I am... Stupid. He sighed and then looked back at the vampire with a pained expression. "Well, I mean, before you start sticking needles in me to stitch me up, could I have a pain killer or something? 'Cause damn that's gonna hurt a lot. I've already been stabbed like twice today, I don't need more little needle stabs in my wounds to make things feel better..." he mumbled.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cryptconfessions

• smolcat

Aleister nodded. "It also means that I'm their target too since I got in the way", he muttered under his breath. He stood up and opened the small cabinet drawer parallel to the bed and took a bottle of anesthesia. "I don't have painkillers at the moment. But I have anesthesia to inject you with".

He flashed stepped towards the male and his left leg sink into the mattress. He took his arm up and injected it watching the other one's reactions. 'He's in pain but due to the blood loss he will lose consciousness again soon' He withdraw the the syringe and he continue on watch him.

Felix eyes is slowly closing. "Tell me Felix, how are your field of vision? Are you seeing things clearly?" he waved his hand back and fort in Felix's face slowly. Learning his response, Aleister then took the male into his arms and he walked to the medical room next to the garden of his home.

"You too?" Felix mumbled. He hadn't thought about it. But it was a pity that Aleister was now a target in this whole mess as well. If only he hadn't gotten involved...

The brunette watched as the vampire headed over to him quickly, taking the boy's arm and injecting anesthesia into it. "Anesthesia...?" he mumbled a little after the substance had already been injected into his arm. Doesn't that stuff knock people out? I didn't realize it could be used to numb pain, he thought. Aleister was speaking to him shortly after, and the brunette looked at him, frowning a little. "Mhm... I think so," he said softly at the question. He did feel like he was going to pass out still, though.

He mumbled something incoherent when the vampire picked him up. He didn't fight him, though. Felix only rolled his head against Aleister's shoulder, closing his eyes. "Where are you taking me...?" he asked, his voice hardly even a whisper with how quiet he was speaking.

"Somewhere with a calmer environment", he opened the garden door and walked through. It will be dark soon, he have to be fast. Vampires, like what legends say, more active at night. If they happen to smell Felix's blood, the male will be dead before daylight.

He placed the male into the surgical bed, making sure that the blood will stay on place. He took the equipments and began working, stitching the stabs and cleaning other wounds. This male is sure a magic user but he is certainly more divine. More beautiful, like a butterfly.

Like a butterfly, Felix's life is Ephemeral and the darkness in Aleister's heart is forever. As he treat it, he noticed something. The thread that he used to stitch the wounds suddenly glowed and torn apart. The weapon that the knights used to stab Felix is not just a sword.

It was poisonous.

Few more minutes, it will be dark. "I don't have a choice", he whispered. Aleister bit his lip, drawing drops of crimson blood. He raised the male's head and his lips went contact to another.

As his blood made way to the wielder's throat, Felix's eyes suddenly opened.

Felix weaved in and out of consciousness as Aleister brought him to the surgical bed and began to work on him. He was deathly silent for a long time, until after a while he felt something unexpected. A pair of soft lips pressed against his own, and the taste of blood in his mouth, though where it came from still took him a moment to figure out.

His hand weakly moved to the back of Aleister's shirt, gripping it gently as he fluttered his eyes open, looking at the other male with a dazed expression. He gulped, his cheeks turning pink as he mumbled, "What was that for?" He was exhausted from all the stress his body was under, but that didn't make him any less embarrassed from the sudden intimate moment with the vampire.

"Silence", Aleister said. "I'm not done yet". Aleister though a noble, he's a low-key pervert. He rested his hand to Felix's chest as he continued the blood-letting. He pulled out for a moment, making sure that the male could breath. "They used a poison on you and stitches won't work. I have to heal you in vampiric way".

He had to be fast, not because it is dark already but the effects of the anesthesia is fading. Aleister's fangs came out as he raise his head. He moved his face towards the wounds, kissing it first before licking the flesh. Felix from being numb is now again in pain.

The vampiric way involves one thing: blood for blood. If Aleister lend blood to someone, the person had to give blood too. Aleister bit his lip again, his blood falling to Felix's open wounds. . .

Felix blushed even more when Aleister hushed him before connecting their lips again. He'd never been kissed before, and certainly not like this. It was all a bit much for the boy to handle, and he was growing light headded at all of it. Still, he blushed even more as Aleister continued to deepen the kiss, feeding him more of his blood and even placing a hand on the brunette's chest. The hand that was holding Aleister's shirt gripped even tighter onto the fabric before the vampire finally broke away, letting the boy get some more air as he explained things further.

Poison? Felix's eyes widened at the mention of it. What kind of poison? Was it hindering him from being healed normally? And what was the vampiric way of healing? Was it just that vampires healed faster, so giving Felix some of his blood would help counter the poison?

The boy whimpered when Aleister began to kiss and lick his injuries. He was in pain with even the slightest contact to his injuries, and not to mention embarrassed beyond all reason whenever the vampire licked him. "I-is that really necessary?" he asked, trembling slightly beneath Aleister's touch.

Why is there a lot of thing that he can't see today? Aleister asked himself as continued licking the open wounds. Felix getting flustered helps the blood go in his head and not in the wounds. The poison that they used is the one that acts fast. He'll get a fever later, he's sure of that.

Aleister watched the wounds closed because of his DNA and he took of his coat. He wrapped it in Felix's body before he assessed Felix's total condition. He's pale due to the loss of blood, he's cold, his eyes were unfocused and his breathing is shallow.

The vampire could only swear internally. The poison is spreading.

Felix continued to squirm slightly under Aleister's grasp. It hurt having the vampire work on his body like he was, but eventually the pain faded away more and more as he healed the brunette's wounds. He grew quiet, only an occasional whimper escaping his lips as the male continued licking, kissing, and touching his injuries.

Finally it was all done. At least, it seemed that way when Aleister stopped and took a step back to observe the collapsed boy. Felix took long, shaky breaths, grateful to the vampire when he wrapped his coat around the boy's exhausted form. The brunette lolled his head to one side, tempted to close his eyes but he fought back the urge as much as he could. Still, his fingertips trailed to his lips and lingered there for a moment. "Am I going to die?" he asked quietly. "I didn't think I' die so soon... and after I tried to hard to... to..." he didn't finish his statement.

"No, you're not going to die. Not soon", Aleister said as he rested his hands on the male's shoulder. He sighed and he picked him up and he had him in his arms again. Aleister is going to be Felix's form of transportation for a while. He picked up the blankets from the nearest table and placed it in Felix's lap.

The male is seriously going to pass out. The effects are sure getting stronger, he'll pass out and when he wake up later he'll get a very high fever. "I'll find a cure for that. I'm sure I have books about them", he said once again as an attempt to calm the male.

The poison is the type of poison that used by knights to incapacitate their victims. Knights do have a beautiful name in the eyes of every people but their legends aren't always true.

He laid him back to the bed as he cleaned up the earlier's mess. Afterwards, he sat down at the edge of the mattress. "Tell me, how are you feeling and don't lie"

Felix calmed down a little when Aleister assured him that he wasn't going to die. That was certainly some good news. Especially since the vampire seemed to know what he was doing. He knew way more about these sorts of things than Felix did, that was for sure.

The boy made no protest when he was lifted into Aleister's arms again, and he gently held onto the blankets that were placed over him. He felt too weak to hold onto it any tighter than he already was. Before he knew it, though, the boy was placed back in the bed and Aleister moved on to try cleaning all of the blood that had been spilled from before. "Sorry..." he mumbled tiredly, hardly conscious at all, even when the vampire sat down near him and asked a question, which the brunette hardly heard.

"Mh..." Felix grunted, lolling his head to one side, his eyes nearly closed. "Pretty bad..." he answered before finally he drifted off, falling unconscious again.

Aleister wrapped the male with the blanket. "I'm sorry about the bold move earlier", he said. He laid on the other side of the bed with his arm supporting his head. Knowing what happened earlier, he don't have to go to school tomorrow. He moved his hand and began petting the brown haired male's hair.

He began taming it as he hum a foreign lullaby to help the other sleep. He had to be prepare for what will happen later. As Felix fall into a deep slumber, Aleister crawl closer to the man and he placed him to his arms. They are nowhere near close friends or lovers for sure but as a 'friend' all he can do is to help

Finally, after hours and hours had passed, Felix came to. He woke up groggily, blinking his blue eyes open a few times before looking at his surroundings. He was in Aleister's bed. Trying to remember what had happened before he passed out, the boy blushed slightly and placed his fingertips upon his lips, looking at the vampire.

"Hey," he whispered, starting to poke the vampire. "Hey," he said. "Er... Aleister. Thanks. For... y'know... saving my life back there..." he mumbled awkwardly, truly grateful, though.

Aleister felt someone poking his cheek. Once, Twice, Thrice, he finally opened his eyes. "You're welcome", he answered as he stood up from the bed. He stretched his limbs and walked towards the sofa to get an extra pillow.He beamed at the male as he placed the pillow for his back. "How are you feeling?" He asked, handing him a glass of tea. His hand made a way to Felix's forehead and tried to access the temperature precisely. "I received a letter from the school this earlier. They don't want us to come back yet".

"It seems like the knights who attacked you is under suspension right now".

Felix watched Aleister get up from the bed and head off. The brunette blushed slightly at the thought of them having slept together. But it was pretty sweet of the vampire. Aleister got Felix some pillows to make sitting up more comfortable, to which the boy gave quiet "thank you"s.

"I'm feeling okay," he said, taking the cup of tea from Aleister. He tried to keep his cheerful demeanor despite his fever. "A lot better with you helping me out..." he smiled a little and took some sips of the cool tea which helped soothe his headache. He smiled a little at the news of the knights being suspended, and didn't seem to mind the vampire's attempts to check his temperature by putting his hand on his forehead.

"I'm glad," he said softly. "They should have gotten in trouble for those things a long time ago..."

Sleeping and being kind to someone. Aleister haven't done that for a long while. Right now he feels an insane connection between them. Must be his blood right? The male sat down on the edge of the bed as the other one drink his tea. He's running a fever right now and he has no other choice but to let it pass. Above all things, Felix seemed to be very familiar to him. Like they have met before. But at the same time he looked so distant, far far away.

"I have to check your wounds later. I have to see if it reopened", he said. "Also, here's some clothes that you can wear since the knights just destroyed your uniform". Aleister handed him a neatly folded black shirt and placed it in the bed before looking at him, "How's your head feeling?"

Felix didn't tell him vocally but his body language tells it all.

Felix nodded a little from where he was reclined on the bed. He would have to check Felix's wounds. That made enough sense, since normally injuries didn't just completely heal and go away within one day, anyway. Magical vampire blood or not... Aleister handed Felix a spare shirt to wear since his uniform was not only covered in blood, but ripped up and no longer of any use to the boy. "Ah, thank you," he said, setting the tea down on the nightstand before taking the shirt from the vampire.

He leaned forward a little from where he'd been sitting and put the shirt on, throwing it over his head and slipping it down over his form. When asked how his head felt Felix looked at the vampire for a moment. His cheeks were already reddened from his fever, but he blushed a little more awkwardly. "Ah, they're fine," he said. Suddenly, he gave a playful smirk. "By the way, when we can go back to school again, I still need to take you out for lunch."

Aleister watched the male dressed. The shirt was bigger than he thought. He thought of not disposing the bloodied uniform and keep it instead. He pulled one of curtains, letting the autumn's sun rays enter the bedroom. It was fairly sunny today and the garden looks so beautiful from the bedroom window.

"If you insist~" he purred. Vampires are normally seductive creatures but never in his life Aleister thought he would be like this. His connection to the brown haired male is determined. It was a sort of attraction. "You know you look so cute when you blush", he said with no hesitation. "You should blush often"

Aleister summoned a brush in his hand helping the male brush his hair. Felix must not move his hand now after that nasty fall that happened after he got stabbed by those pests.

"Wait--doesn't sunlight kill vampires?" Felix thought, a puzzled look on his face as the vampire pulled the curtains away from the window and allowed some light into the room. Aleister then moved back toward his bed, summoning a brush from the unknown after flirting with the boy a bit.

"I'm not cute," Felix said awkwardly, turning his head slightly. "I mean, did you see how I fought those knights? I was totally like a hero. Very manly indeed." A playful smirk then played on his lips. "Or are you flirting with me? Don't tell me... when you kissed me before, was that you trying to get blood in my system, or just an excuse to put your lips on mine?" He chuckled a little and closed his eyes when Aleister began brushing his hair.

It felt odd having someone groom him, but it felt nice having his hair touched, too. He lolled his head to one side a little as the vampire brushed his hair. "Silly..." he mumbled.

Aleister let out a whole hearted laugh from the male's statements. Vampire stereotypes. "Of course we don't burn in the sun but trust me salt hurts", he said. He just let go of his weakness. "Churches doesn't affect us too", he whispered huskily in Felix's ears.

His raised his eyebrow from the male's statements. Flirting? Maybe. Kissing? "Maybe I did. You know I can the blood through your system with the wound but your lips looks so cold at the moment", he teased. The brown haired male just went crimson at the statement. "Flirting? Possibly", he said again.

As the vampire brushed the tangled mane, Aleister thought about the moment. 'He could joke a lot even though he's still in pain' he thought. His eyes went were on the garden outside. 'I think its time to distract him for a bit'.

"Huh... neat," Felix said when Aleister explained that the sun didn't burn vampires like the stories told. But salt did. Felix knew salt worked on some creatures of the night, but he didn't realize it burned vampires, too. He blushed a little more when Aleister whispered darkly in his ear, and the boy tried to calm himself down so he wouldn't get a heart attack.

Felix blushed even more when the vampire teased him about the kiss. "So you were definitely flirting with me," he said. He got even more flustered at the thought. It was my first kiss, but he didn't seem to mind kissing me at all, he thought, blushing even more. "Do you live alone here?" he asked.

"To be honest even before I passed blood to you, I already feel connected", he said. He thinks of preparing a good food later, its morning after all and Felix could be hungry. 'It was my first kiss, but he didn't seem to mind kissing me at all' Aleister smiled slyly at this. "You keep forgetting the fact that I can read minds. Do you want another kiss?"

It was good until that question. 'Oh its story time' Aleister let go of the male for a moment before he placed a ribbon on his chest. "I have a big family one. I have a mom, a dad, three big brothers and a baby sister". Those moments are too precious to let go of.

"But the war took toll to my family, they defended the city. I woke up one day and I was alone. I have no one", he said. He tried to keep the emotion out of his answers but he can't. "Enough of me", he said. "How about you? What about your family?"

Felix's face went bright red when Aleister reminded the boy that he could read minds. Flustered and embarrassed, he quickly shook his head. "N-no! I don't think that's necessary!" he added quickly. The kiss from earlier felt nice, surely, but he was still awkward, especially with this man he'd just met. Though the guy did save his life so already they had bonded quite a bit...

...And he was sleeping in Aleister's bed... too...

He watched the expression of the vampire shift after he'd asked the question, quickly growing more solemn and depressed. Felix immediately regretted bringing the subject up. However, Aleister briefly explained how he'd lost his family, and the brunette nodded in understanding. "I-I'm sorry," the boy said, placing a gentle hand on the vampire's shoulder. "My family died from the war, too." He decided to keep it at that.

"Are you sure you don't want another kiss?" His eyes went into a pleading look just to tease the male. "Also, you cuddle in your sleep"

They're both orphans now. Both of their families died in the war and left the two of them behind. Life could play the sickest joke huh? "This is awkward but if you need help, I'm behind you", he whispered again on his ears as he said the word behind. He just laugh again from his reaction but this time, the laugh is louder and fuller.

"I will take to the garden, fresh air under will be good for you. We'll eat there", he said as an attempt to lighten the mood. Without another word, he placed his arm under Felix's legs and under one on the male back. "But for now, you need to take a bath". The male went red.

Felix blushed as Aleister teased him. He was used to doing the teasing, not the one being teased. "I-I do not," he denied. He knew it was pointless, though. Clearly Aleister knew if he cuddled in his sleep or not...

"N-nah I don't think I'll need any help, thanks for the offer though," Felix said awkwardly, blushing slightly when Aleister whispered in his ear. He then suggested they head out to the garden to eat and get some fresh air. Felix nodded at the suggestion. It seemed like a good idea.

However, he blushed when the vampire picked him up in his arms, and the boy instinctively clung to the vampire's shirt. "Y-yeah it'd probably be good to get all of this blood off of me..." he mumbled.