One Idol Romance ~ (Pigeon & mik3la)

mik3la

It was a perfect rainy day to stay indoors and play games. Kazuki hat to do some homework that was left from work and after he could have the rest of the day all to him, and do whatever he pleased. He was good at his job so he quickly finished it. Just when he wanted to watch his favorite anime, he got a message on his phone from a friend of his stating that today was a fan meeting with the voice actors of the anime series that he was so in love with, and that he got tickets to it. Kazuki was more than happy hearing that so he prepared himself quickly, being ready to go.

His friend Kay drove to his home picking him up and heading towards the Arena were the meeting was on.

- Who is your best friend now?

- You are of course. How did you get the tickets? I thought they were sold out months ago, said Kazuki looking at the tickets in his hands.

- Well ... i have some connections ... Consider me your fairy godmother, said Kay laughing.

- You sure are.

In half an hour they were parking at the Arena, heading towards the main entrance to validate the tickets. Kazuki was thrilled by the simple idea that he was going to meet his idol in flesh and have his autograph plus picture. A memory that he would never forget.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Kotorichan

C2tFsn9UUAAlpn6.png

(Ears and paws are a costume)

Name: Ayn Mortine

Personality: Outgoing and energetic, loves to meet his fans. Has trouble paying attention to things for very long. Can be serious when he needs to be but usually is very light hearted. He is also very protective of the people he loves.

Hobby: Anime, video games, sewing/cosplay

History: Ayn’s mother died when he was very young and his father became very depressed. His father became an alcoholic and would neglect Ayn. So once Ayn found his talent for voice acting he loved the attention he got for it. He always tries to hide his insecurities and sadness.

Dislikes: being alone

Career: Voice actor

3c6bfd9caaccfe3adf1fc60eaef3703b.jpg

(Character he is currently most known for playing)

Ayn had been looking forward to the fan meet for weeks. He loved meeting his fans more than anything. His job could be difficult and frustrating, but meeting fans made it all worth it. Some of his coworkers found it to be boring or annoying, or even stressful, to meet with fans. They felt harassed or that they were always asked the same things. So they were always happy to let Ayn take control of the situation. The event would have a Q&A with all the voice actors, then time for the actors to give autographs and take pictures.

As the fans entered the hall, Ayn waited just off stage peeking out at the rapidly filling seats. "Wow... This is amazing..." He breathed. It still amazed him that so many people would come to see him. Of course they weren't just coming to see him, they came to see the other actors. But it was still amazing.

Once the Q&A started Ayn was the first to come on stage. He had the most energy of the group, and spoke the most. But anyone who knew about him probably expected as much. Ayn kept the same energy throughout the Q&A. Even when the pictures and autographs started he never lost that excitement. He gave every fan as much attention as possible, taking a few moments to talk to them as he signed the posters and took the pictures.

• 4 weeks later...

Kazuki was so happy to see his idol on stage speaking with such sureness and confident just like he imagined. After the Q&A period it was time for photos and autographs from them all. He just couldn't hold back his happiness. It was such a great gift for his birthday from his friend that he thought he was dreaming. When he got in front of the line, right in front of his idol he freezed.

"H..hi" he said with a big dumb smile on his face. Before he even got there he had so many things on his mind that he wanted to ask him and wanted to know about him but now, when he was in front of him,his mind just went blank.

Like a little robot he pushed the card to have it signed, never taking his eyes of the boy. He was just beautiful.

"Hey~" Ayn smiled up at the boy. "Sorry that you had to wait in line for so long just for me to write on a piece of paper." He laughed softly, brushing a strand of hair back as he glanced down at the paper. "Now then, what do you want me to write? It seems pretty generic to just write my name all fancy.... If you give me your name then I can write it out to you."

He looked up again with a bright smile. "You're a cutie so maybe I should put my phone number~" He was only half joking. He really didn't think there was anything wrong with dating a fan, although he knew it was a bad idea to just give away his personal phone number.

"Aa...aaa..."Kazuki was speechless. He didn't know what to say. What did he want to have as autograph? His mind was turning and turning making him all dizzy.

"You're a cutie so maybe I should put my phone number~"

Hearing that he let out a hick-up, covering his mouth his his hands, looking from side to side. He kept his breath for a few seconds than tried to speak again, all his face being red.

"I ... I thought that you are not allowed to do that" he said in a whisper looking at him curiously.

"Ah, that's true I'm not." Ayn sighed, leaning on the edge of the table. "My manager would throw a fit if he found out. Especially since you could sell it online or something." He twirled the pen in his fingers, looking up at the other male through his long lashes. "But after I finish here I'm free for the rest of the day... And there's no rules saying that I couldn't hang out with a cutie who I bump into outside."

The tip of the pen rested against Ayn's lips seductively. "Do you think I might see a familiar face at the fountain out front?"

"My manager would throw a fit if he found out. Especially since you could sell it online or something."

"I wouldn't do t-that" he said quickly blinking and looking from side to side making sure the guardians are not to suspicious about what they are talking. He wouldn't give the number to anyone. Why would he. He wanted to get to know the other better, and he wanted just for himself.

"But after I finish here I'm free for the rest of the day... And there's no rules saying that I couldn't hang out with a cutie who I bump into outside."

His heart skipped a beat at those words and his eyes dropped on the others lips instantly. Why, he didn't know for sure. It was just a simple action that made him curious but locked him in a trance.

"Do you think I might see a familiar face at the fountain out front?"

Blinking a few times he smiled happily. "Sure ... I'll wait there". he took the picture with the guy and went back to his friend Kay starting to tell him what just happened.

"You wouldn't believe what just happened" he started heading outside with Kay.

"Man ... I don't know what to say about it ... I mean ... is probably something that he says to all his fans and in the end they are waiting for him in vain because he will not show up" said Kay.

"I know he will. It's just ... It's like we had a connection there ..."

"Kazuki ... It's normal ... He is your idol ... You practically love the guy even if he is a dude ... but that's not the point. I don't like this "

"It's your problem Kay. I will meet him there and you will lose" said Kazuki, getting his backpack and heading to the meeting place, waiting.

Once Kay left, Ayn refocused on the task at hand. He didn't want to let any of the other guests feel like he was ignoring them. Eventually the event came to an end and Ayn rose to his feet, stretching his arms.

"Ugh, what a pain..." One of the voice actresses whined. "Some creep tried to grope me."

"Ew, what a weirdo. I wish they'd screen these things better." Another huffed before turning to Ayn. "Hey, do you wanna come get some dinner with us?"

"Sorry, I have something I have to do." Ayn smiled at her, pulling on his sweatshirt. "Thanks though, I'll see you guys soon." He waved happily and trotted outside to the fountain, glancing around hopefully. There was no guarantee that the other male would have actually waited, but Ayn was always the optimist.

Kazuki looked at his watch thinking that maybe Kay was right. Maybe he was fooled by the man and that it was just a way to make fun of his fans. Sighing and sitting on the edge of the fountain he started feeling like an idiot to even think that a star like him would want to meet up with a nothing like him.

Ayn trotted over to the boy, a bright smile on his face. "You waited~" He let his hood fall down to reveal his face and lightly brushed his hair back before offering the other male his hand. "Well, I guess you already know who I am huh? But you haven't told me your name."

"You waited~"

Just when he was giving up he heared the familiar voice with made his heart race again. He turned to face the other with a big smile on his face.

"You came ..... I thought you just made fun of me" he added letting his eyes down scratching the back of his head feeling a little embarrassed. Kay was wrong about him .... he do care about his fans, he thought keeping his eyes away from the boy till the other spoke. Just then he looked up and caught in the beauty of his face. He really is beautiful ... not just the voice. He blinked a few times realizing that he was staring.

"M-mine? ... Aaaa .... Kazuki" he mend his voice. "My name is Kazuki" he added looking around making sure that no one was around to see him. "Isn't a little dangerous to take of your hood? You will get recognized" he added .

"It's nice to meet you Kazuki." Ayn took the boy's hand, smiling brightly at him. "I'd have to be a pretty awful person to make fun of my fans like that, wouldn't I?" He laughed softly. "I hope I don't come across as that horrible."

"Anyway, I think most of the people who came to see me have already left." He lightly pulled Kazuki towards the main street. "Come on. I'll treat you to dinner for waiting so long."

"that's so cool" he said fallowing the other being to happy to think of something else. He was finally meeting his idol and was having dinner with him. How cool was that? He couldn't wait to tell everyone about it on the social media. It was a website where all otakus where talking about their favorite characters and discus about the upcoming events. Other friends he didn't had. Well others beside Kay where not, but that was enough for him.

"Do you often with fans at dinner?" he asked after they entered a shop siting at a table.

"Mm... I wouldn't say often..." Ayn frowned and leaned on the table. "I've asked two fans before, but both times it went pretty badly. But I'm too optimistic to give up after just those two tries." He laughed and brushed his hair back out of his face.

"I've had way more failures with trying to date people who aren't fans" He grinned brightly. "How about you? Do you usually go on dates with people from the panels?"

Kazuki blushed looking at his idol not being sure what to say. He never thought that this was a date between them two, not to mention that they were guys, even if he didn't care. He loved the other just the way he was but he didn't know how the other was thinking about all that. But after he spoke it was more confused.

"Are we ... on a date?"

"Do you want it to be a date?" Ayn leaned forward and took Kazuki's hand, lightly brushing his lips against the back of it. "I told you that I thought you were a cutie didn't I? Why wouldn't I want to go on a date with someone so cute?" He paused for a moment, frowning.

"Ah... Or maybe you don't like men?" His brow furrowed.

"Ah... Or maybe you don't like men?"

Kazuki was surprised the hear the other talking so lightly about it but after his last question he realized that he was acting stupid.

"No!" he said quickly. "That's not it ... I just ..." he looked down at their hands biting his lip. "I just didn't thought that you do" he said feeling his heart racing in his chest like it wanted to run out.

• 2 months later...

"Well, then it's perfect isn't it?" Ayn said with a bright smile. "Unless you're not interested in me that way?" He tilted his head to the side. "I know some people just kinda see me as some kinda idol and wouldn't actually wanna go out with me." His brow furrowed at the idea. "I don't want you to feel forced into this, we can just be friends if that's what you prefer."

"I thought you are not allowed to have relationships with fans or other ... normal people" he said narrowing his eyes trying to imagine what it will be like be around him. Not to mention that all this situation was a dream come true for him. I mean, let's be serious. Who had ever the chance to go on a date with his favorite idol and the idol wanting that kind of relationship. If his friend would had been here he would have said 'no' immediately and running out on the streets. He would get in so much trouble but how could he say no to such a big chance.

"If there isn't a problem from your side, i would love to go on a date with you" he said breathing in and out, keeping a small smile on his face, not wanting to scare the other off, making him think that he was some kind of weirdo. "This is just the perfect present for my birthday" he added in a whisper looking aside, biting his lips. "Wait until i say Key about this" he added shaking his head not believing.

"There's no rules against it, as long as I don't tell you about confidential projects." Ayn's eyes widened at the boy's words. "Wait, it's your birthday?" He smiled even brighter than before. "Happy birthday~ Is there anything you want to do to celebrate?" He lightly traced his fingers over the boy's palm. "Somewhere you want to go or..." His head tilted again as he looked up at Kazuki through his thick lashes, a flirtatious smile on his lips. "Should I give you some more stuff to tell your friend about..?"

Kazuki was mesmerized by the other's look and smile. How could be anyone so good looking. It should be illegal. Ok .. snap out of it .... idiot .... Your a man so act like one ... this is a big chance for you so don't blew it up. He blinked a few times feeling the soft touch on his hand and retracted it quickly, feeling a little embarrassed.

"Well ... there could be something ... I will like to go on a date with you. I don't care were and what we do, just ... hang out together" he said with an innocent smile on his face, biting the corner of his lower lip.

"Sounds perfect." Ayn gave his hand a light squeeze. "I don't know the area super well, maybe you can show me your favorite places to hang out? Maybe you could tell me about you hobbies too?" He loved the physical contact and was moments away from pulling Kazuki into his arms to snuggle. After a few moments he forced himself to release Kazuki's hand, not wanting to make him anymore nervous than he already was.

• 3 weeks later...

breath in .... breath out ... he is a normal person so just stop act like a stupid idiot and be yourself, his mind was trying to get a grip of himself and to ignore all the emotions that were trying to take control. He really liked the guy even more now that he saw him in person and not just his voice. He was really handsome, and probably he knew that already but still. how could a guy like him like one like me?. He fallowed the boy and than bite his lower lip when the other had let go of him. He kind of enjoyed the touch and got used to it.

"Well .... i liked the amusement park ... it's a little crowded but with the right accessories you can pass unknown" he added grabbing the others hand dragging him a few block away from the place they were standing. After a few minutes of walking they reached first a small store where you could find anything. From clothes, accessories for persons, animals and house. The place had all you needed.

"Let's see what we can find in here to disguise you" , said Kazuki smiling wandering around the store, looking all around him for different things. It was only a few minutes that he came back with a black cap that hat something written on the side which was saying 'Good boy' and placed it on Ayn's head. "It's perfect" he added smiling.

• Saga locked this topic