An Angel's Odyssey to a Demon's Heart {Sans x Sathenus}

Sans_Sexy_Slave

f198544ceb8de37e1c39d00ec8b1a725.jpg

Name: Astaroth

Race: Demon of Darkness and Desires

Age: Looks mid-20s but is one of the oldest of younger demons that has been quickly moving up the demon ranks

Bio: Young by demon standards but is quite powerful. He spends his days gathering the souls of the desperate. Though, to gain some entertainment, Astaroth has been plaguing the surrounding lands near his castle. To quiet him, the human's had been giving him sacrifices once or twice a year. It wasn't something he originally thought off but he accepted them but ordering that they be males no older than 22 and body his pure. Enjoying breaking them and seeing even the strongest and most masculine of his sacrifices, succumbing to his touch and wanting for more despite their verbal please to stop.

"Please stop my lord." A choked painful moan escaped the young human's mouth.

Astaroth chuckled darkly. "Now, why would I do such a thing Pet?" Astaroth thrust even harder into the lithe form beneath him. "You are my plaything. I shall do as I please. If you wish to blame anyone for your plight it should be your beloved parents who gave you to a demon like myself."

The white haired demon bent down taking a nipple into his mouth enjoying his toy's moan. He watched as the young man arched off the pile of sheets beneath wanting more pleasure despite his pleas for the demon to stop.

With a smirk, Astaroth bit down harshly drinking in the pained scream of his sacrifice. He swallows the liquid essence of the human's life force. "You taste delicious my pet." Astaroth thrust harder ebbing the pain from the bite. Listening to the soft whine that escaped the young mortal's lips as the demon licked away the blood caused said demon's smirk to deepened.

"Take all of me as you release yourself into my will, young one," Astaroth whispered. "Join your brethren who too was given away to such a creature as I to save the lives of such wretches who could throw you away so easily." The demon looked down into the tear stained face of the mortal.

The human returned the demon's gaze. A look of fear and betrayal could be seen behind the young adults false determination. "I won't give my soul to a monster like you. You may have my mortal body but GOD will take me into his loving embrace upon my death."

Astaroth froze before chuckling slowly. "GOD." The demon spat. "For centuries I have plagued this area. Yet, your precious GOD has yet sent any of his holy warriors to vanquish me. Do you know why little one?" The demon leaned forward licking away the fresh tears that had fallen from the mortal's eyes. "For he does not care."

The human whimpered. "I won't believe you."

"And here you are, as well as I. Here you are underneath me as I stretch your virgin walls taking the last innocence that you have to offer," Astaroth smirked. "Yet no one neither mortal nor Heavenly has come to rescue you or any of the others that I have kept for my harem. So, please tell me, child, where is your God?"

The human moaned loudly as Astaroth began thrusting again. Much faster than before making sure to hit the nerves inside the human constantly.

"Please, no more!" The human screamed/ sobbed as his body was racked with pleasure.

"I can end this. All you have to do is say it." Astaroth hissed not slowing his thrusts. "Just say it! You have my word that once you do, you shall feel nothing but pleasure. You will have nothing to worry about. I will be your one and only Master. Your only duty will be to pleasure me, child."

"I- I - A demon never keeps their word."

Astaroth grabbed the male's erection pumping it hard occasionally swiping his thumb over the head of the mortal's member. "Then would you like for precious Nikolos to take your place?"

"NO! Please Lord Demon." The sacrifice whimpered passed his pleasure."Anything but him!"

"Then say it!" Astaroth purred. "Say it and Nikolos shall be safe. Or do you rather tempt faith and anger me and I just go and take Nikolos for the fun of it and leave him broken and violated for his family to find."

The human opened his eyes a bit as fresh tears rolled down his face. "I- I- I give myself to you Lord Demon."

Astaroth smirked darkly. His fangs and horns coming into view. "Say it!"

"I give myself to Astaroth. The demon of Darkness and Desire. For he to be my lord and master of my soul, body, and mind to do with me as he sees fit." The mortal cried as Astaroth's claws dug into the flesh of his hips.

The demon chuckled loudly eyes glowing brightly as the whites of his eyes turned black. "Good boy!" The shadows came to life as they surrounded the pair on the pallet of sheets briefly. Bending over, Astaroth slammed his lips to the human's claiming the mortal's soul in the process.

Astaroth came. His demonic seed claiming his new sacrifice as his own. As a reward, pumped his hand faster until his new prize came as well. Drinking his fill of the human's soul without killing him, Astaroth pulled away. His smirk growing as he watched the boy's green eyes glow brightly then darken until they were black before finally settling back on the mortal's normal eye color.

"Master?" The newest member of Astaroth's harem asked tentatively as he wrapped his lithe arms around the demon's broad shoulders. "Please fill me again. Maybe later we can bring Nikolos as well, I know you would enjoy him as much as you do I."

Astaroth chuckled in amusement. "Of course pet." He always enjoyed the lustful hunger the newly turned had. And he was sure this would be no different. "I'm sure Nikolos will be just as pleased to be here as you."

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sathenus

• Sans_Sexy_Slave

engel%2B4.jpg

Name: Sariel

Race: Seraphim or Seraph

Age: Appears to be in his early twenties, but is older than the earliest record of angel's by humans.

Bio: Being one of the oldest of angel's when someone is looking specifically for guidance he is the one they pray to. Working in mysterious ways he always guides those who truly believe to their rightful path, some easier than others. Now, he has to guide himself down a rather dark and dangerous path in order to protect what they had long since turned their back to. An ultimate sacrifice.

Six stunning wings spread wide as Sariel looked once more into his scrying stone. The poor sacrifice that had been given up this time made his heart ache as a small frown crossed his face. He and the others would be meeting shortly to discuss just what they were going to do about the demon. To long had passed while they had turned their backs on what he was doing. To many innocent had suffered, and Sariel would be damned if it continued. It pained him to have guided such innocence along this path, but it had been all he could do with the order to not interfere. Now things were changing, as yet another poor soul suffered and lost himself. This soul, one who truly believed that he would have been saved. A soul that Sariel had been hoping to guide into the arms it so desperately wished to be in.

Looking away his eyes slipped shut as he took in a slow breath letting it out in a sigh. With a gentle flap of his wings he was off and rushed towards the meeting room where the other's were gathering. Only those with a purpose of more than just a guardian angel would be present. Only God's true angels' would be allowed to input their opinions on the devastation that the demon was causing. Upon his arrival he landed with grace, not even a sound was heard as he pulled his wings to his back, all six folding together perfectly before he walked through the chamber's doors. One of the first to arrive as he moved to take his respected spot. One thing was for sure, regardless of what happened here today he would be stepping in. There was no way that he could continue to allow innocent people to suffer and to be the one that leads them down that path.

As the others joined the meeting was soon underway and it was clear from the start that no one was intent on changing anything. Because of this Sariel remained silent, and once the meeting was adjourned he set off without so much as a glance back. He didn't tell anyone where he was going. What could only be a half an hour later his feet touched down on the soft grass of the mortal world. Instantly he pulled his wings back against his back this time until the vanished turning into nothing more than 'tattoos' on his back as if they never even existed. It wasn't smart for him to have them out while he was in the mortal world, at least not where a human could see him. Quickly he glanced around before he set off with a purpose knowing exactly where to go.

It didn't take Sariel long to arrive at the castle, looking up at it with a frown. He had sent word ahead of time that he would be arriving. Calling a 'meeting' of sorts with the demon. Sariel had needed no information on where to go, having guided enough young men down this path to be able to walk it himself without the slightest problem. Approaching the gates all he did was wave a hand and the doors opened admitting him into the large building. It was with a purpose that he went seeking the demon out where he knew he would be waiting for him. What kind of demon would refuse to meet with an angel after all? Not many.

Soon he stood before the demon looking the creature over with an emotionless expression. He was sure that the demon had no idea why he was really here or what exactly he was about to propose. Sariel was even aware that doing what he was meant he was turning his back on the other angels. But how could he not do this? How could they continue to allow this to happen when all it would truly take was one selfless sacrifice? That he didn't know, he did not have answers for such questions. But, he was about to be the answer to a much bigger problem.

Looking the demon over once more he spoke, "I appreciate you agreeing to meet with me." His voice was light, a gentle sound. "I have a proposition for you... one I'm sure you can't refuse." At this he gave the creature a small smile. It made him wonder if the demon had any idea what he was about to offer. For a few minutes he remained silent, watching the demon as if waiting to see if he was going to try to figure out what he was about to offer. Soon though he decided to just say it, anything to ensure that no one else suffered the fate that he himself had lead so many people down.

But before he told the demon why he wanted to meet with him he felt an introduction was in order. "My name is Sariel. I'm the angel of guidance. When humans need to be guided along their path, or are lost for where they should go now they pray to me. I've lead many young, innocent men into your arms. The only role that we angels have played in what's been happening here. I see firsthand what becomes of the innocent that wander in here, of the souls we lose all because my brothers and sisters cannot bring themselves to face an enemy they cannot win." He fell silent as he shifted his weight watching the demon.

"That changes today. We lost a gentle soul, one who believed he would be embraced by God until the very end, only to protect someone he truly cared about did he give in to you. I am not blind to what the innocent I guide to you say, or what they become. They have haunted me for awhile..." Trailing off he sighed, "So my proposition is simple. End the sacrifices that the people here send your way, and leave them be. If you do... I'll stay here with you. I'll do what you wish, be whatever it is you want from me for as long as you stick to your side of the deal." The moment the deal was broken Sariel would just have to do whatever it is he had to in order to ensure that no one else was hurt. Even if it meant losing himself in the process.

Still, what he was proposing was unheard of. No angel would give themselves to a demon in such a way. It was almost suicidal in a sense. Sariel felt like he had no choice, he could not continue to watch what happens to those poor innocent humans. After how many he had lead down this path, he felt like he truly deserved such a fate, and would gladly take it from those who would have been sacrificed in the future. In the hopes of making it up to all those who he had lead down this path before he had built up the courage to step in.

• 2 weeks later...

Astaroth smirked as he watched the masculine 6’3 male kneeling before him. Despite his size, the young hadn’t been too hard to convert. He had just wanted it to end but Astaroth remembered not doing that. Instead, he had waited nearly a month to convert the young man. And during that time, the demon lord had happily taken the largely masculine male every possible moment for the entire time. Even now, Astaroth never regretted it, despite how impatient he had been then to taste the man’s soul.

“Milord?” Astaroth took his gaze from the male pleasuring him to the newest member of his castle. “Something doesn’t feel right.”

The demon couldn’t help but chuckle. He summoned the smaller mortal, who happily obeyed, to him. “That would be our interesting yet mostly unwanted visitor. Now, that you are a part of me, you can feel when a new presence enters our home.” Astaroth brought the late teen into his arms not wanting to disturb the kneeling slave before him. “With time, you’ll be able to differentiate between your brethren and a visitor.”

“Yes, Milord.” The teen chirped. “Would you like me to greet them?”

Astaroth kissed the boy drawing blood from the lither creature’s lips. “Go pet and be my voice.” The teen nodded before kissing the demon again and leaving the room.

“Come here Dragon,” Astaroth purred pulling the large male from his member and ino his lap. “Let’s see how much fun we can have before GOD’S bitch decide to interrupt us.” The slave smirked before penetrating himself onto the demon’s large erection.

“Hello guest. My name is Lynio. Our master has been waiting for you.” Lynio’s eyes turned black briefly in unknown anger and betrayal going towards the angel. “Please hurry, Milord doesn’t like being kept waiting.” Lynio smiled gentle towards the angel but other than that said nothing during their walk.

Lynio knocked on the large doors of the throne room before pushing open said doors. “Milord, I have brought you our guests.” The newest sacrifice chirped before running to the demon’s side to kneel beside the creature. He chuckled at the sight of Manuel spread tiredly yet sexually satisfied against the demon’s chest as said demon rubbed gentle fingers through the naked masculine slave’s hair.

“It’s not like you gave me much of a choice, Angel. At least you were smart enough not to send any new recruits or arrogant idiot that thought they could over throw me.” Astaroth smirked darkly at the angel. “You’re not as stupid as most of your race apparently.” He rose a questioning brow before nodding moments later. “Very well, speak.”

Manuel removed his naked form from his Master’s lap and kneeled on the other said of the demon. Then went to clean the demon before tucking the creature back into his pants. As he listened to the angel, Astaroth rubbed his now clawed fingers into his slave’s hair. He smirked Knowing exactly how his pet’s lips on his member was more than likely frustrating the Devine Spirit.

Astaroth stilled all movements before a growled chuckle escaped his lips. “So, what after all these fucking centuries when you finally found the perfect soul, you get pissed and now that I got him, you want to step in?” The demon frowned. Then smiled hatefully without leaving the angel’s gaze, “My dear Lynio. I hope you were paying attention.” The lithe human nodded. “Good, I would like you to meet the angel that oversaw bringing you into my arms.”

Lynio looked blankly at the angel before he grabbed his head. A sharp pained cry escaped the human’s lips as he clutched his head. Tears rolling down his face, eyes wide in fright and disbelief. Lynio whimpered curling into himself as flashes of what his family and village put him through during his ritual ‘sacrifice’. “Manuel take him to the room. . . and comfort him with the others.” With a nod, the older slave easily picked up his newest ‘brother’ and carried him out the room but not before glaring hatefully at the angel.

“I guess, you’re more of a fucking idiot than I thought. You do know that I never asked for a sacrifice nor did I truly enforce it, correct?” Astaroth questioned the other male. “But I’ll let you play your game, angel boy, if you’re so determined to do so. But do know that I’m only going to give those dumb fucks a choice that they can give up on the sacrifices. If they continue, then I won’t technically not accept but on a good day, I might return the boy(s) before I take a taste from them. Depending on my mood really, but fine.”

Astaroth stood from his throne and glided gracefully until he was standing in front of the older being. A smirk playing his handsome features, “I’ll go along with your stupidity, after all how many demons can honestly say that they got to break one of God’s precious creations.” The demon’s eyes darkened as the shadows blocked out all but the light that they were standing in out. “Though do know, that if any of your siblings try to come for you I will rape, torture, and mutilate them and one of your precious humans and have you watch as I do so.”

Just as they appeared, the shadows disappeared filling the throne room once again with the rays of the sun. Astaroth side stepped the angel and continued walking out the door of the throne room, “well come on slave. We’re going to do this properly and make you a proper contract binding you to me. Not only that but I think that you traumatized poor Lynio with you and your FATHER’S uncaring convention of protecting you so called flock.”

The demon cast a smirk over his shoulder, “don’t see what these humans see in you. After all, at least us demons do what we said we would. All we asked for is a little something in exchange not too bad of an exchange if you ask me.” Astaroth laughed darkly as he continued down the hall.

Sariel’s eyes had a hard time staying off the large man, noticing that the human was in a sense “cleaning” the demon’s member before tucking it away. Sure, it bothered him, in more ways than one but he refused to comment. Instead he turned his gaze back to the creature’s face listening as he spoke which only made him frown even more. Hatred was a feeling that he as an angel had been forbidden in a sense to feel. Instead he felt a deep sense of displeasure when it came to the creature. More so when he noticed that his attention went to the human that had met and lead him to this room.

Turning his own gaze to the boy he watched him nod in answer to his master. It pained Sariel to see the young boy in such a state, obviously no longer the same as he had been when he had lead him to this life. It just pained him even more, knowing that it was essentially his fault that Lynio ended up this way. There was nothing he could do about that now, even as he saw him grab his head and a sharp pained cry broke through the room. The sound echoed in the angel’s ears making him flinch away slightly. Hearing the pain of any human tormented him. The hateful glare he received from the larger of the two mortals as he had been ordered to grab Lynio and leave was not as influential. It wasn’t like it was the first or last time he would receive such a look.

Turning his golden eyes back to the demon who was speaking once more he sighed. A stronger sense of irritation building inside of him as the demon spoke about not having asked for or truly enforce the sacrifice. “You didn’t have to. Accepting the sacrifices only encourage the townspeople. That makes it almost as bad as having demanded them.” Sariel responded with a hard look. Shaking his head as he listened to the demon continue to speak. Why did this concept seem so hard for him to understand? Of course, the mortals in the town thought a sacrifice –demanded or otherwise—would keep the demon at bay. Such things had been talked of for so long. There were quite a few depictions of demons being kept at bay and not disturbing towns where sacrifices were given.

To Sariel it seemed like common sense for the townspeople to assume that a sacrifice was wanted and needed. But, he hoped with his own presence here, much closer to the source that it would die off. There was no need for the town to continue to sacrifice young men to the demon before him. Sariel would do whatever he could to ensure that the sacrifices came to an end. Noticing the demon rise and glide towards him Sariel noticed it was with a grace that he truly didn’t know the creature possessed. Still, having him standing so much closer to him unnerved the angel. Golden eyes locked with the dark ones listening as he spoke, “Call it stupidity if you will.” What caught his attention though was the creature’s words of breaking him.

“What makes you think you’ll be breaking me?” Sariel asked his voice was a bit harder now. It was an honest question at this point. He wanted to know what the demon thought made him capable of breaking him. Even as the shadows seemed to thicken and block out all light except for a circle that surrounded them he was not afraid. In fact, he didn’t flinch, didn’t even react as if this was all normal. “I can’t control what my brothers and sisters do. If they feel like coming after me they will. Though… none of them are probably brave enough to do so.” It was the truth. Though he could not keep them at bay, he doubted any of them would brave it. Not when they knew, or at least thought that they stood no chance.

Watching the demon as he side stepped before moving past him towards the door, Sariel turned slightly to watch what the demon was doing. When he was addressed as slave his eyes grew considerably harder. Even if he was giving himself willingly to this creature in order to save more mortals from the fate of those already here that did not mean he was going to accept being referred to as a slave. Still, what was he going to do at this point? It seemed pointless to argue, though he was sure the look on his face stated enough. “I follow orders… until… they go against everything I stand for.” Sariel knew what he had done to Lynio was wrong, it was even in a sense cruel. But… it had been orders.

Hesitating for a moment he didn’t immediately follow. It was with a sigh that he turned and walked after the demon. Knowing that things were going to change and he knew it was not for the better. Not for himself at least. His mind told him this was wrong, that he should return home and return to doing what he had been told. It was his heart that kept him on this path as he followed the demon down the halls, eyes taking in the walls and every detail. If he was going to be here he wanted to learn the layout, especially since he didn’t know what exactly was going to become of him now.