~Tortured or loved~ Yaoifangirl (18+)

Dragongirl26

Terasaka rubbed his head some more. "I think I might need some time to process this its almost to much for me to handel." He said rubbing his head more.

Nagisa drank the water. "I know I need to accept it, but I just can't. Once people die they shouldn't com back so why did you give us a second chance?" He whispered.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

• captionseo99

Karma nods his head, "yeah I understand that.. I feel like itis too much for me to handle as well," he rubs the back of his head as he lets out a soft sigh.

Koro nods his head and rubs Nagisa's head, shaking his head, "that's not true really." He tilts his head and then smiles, "because I couldn't stand the fact that two of my students have died, that simple."

Terasaka and the others just stayed quite until there was a sharp pain in Terasaka arm. "Damn I think he might of pulled my arm out of place." he said sighing

Nagisa sighed and looked at him. "I'm scared Koro. I think I am scared of living again. How do you know if the world wasn't better if I wasn't dead?" Nagisa asked. "I just don't understand anything yet it sucks. I knew what I wanted to do with my life and now knowing that he killed me and Karma. I just don't know what to do." Nagisa said

"Karma there is on question that I need to ask is Nagisa ok from all of this? I mean he wasn't always the toughest emotionally?" Terasaka asked

Karma looks at Terasaka and smiles a little, "I can.. gladly help you with that," he laughs a little. "I mean, it really isn't that hard to do," he places his hands on his side.

Koro looks at Nagisa and sighs a little, "that isn't true Nagisa, all your friends miss you. Don't you think it is worth a second chance? Do you know how many people wish to have a second chance?" Koro shakes his head, "your just overthinking about it Nagisa, you need to relax a little."

Karma looks at Terasaka and rubs the back of his head, "he has just been through a lot when we were in the underworld," he sighs a little. Karma looks at Nagisa and sighs a little, "give me a second," he crosses his arms and pinches Nagisa's cheek.

Terasaka shook his head. "We will be there for him every step of the way." he said

Negisa looked as Koro. "But what if something worse happens because I didn't die?" Nagisa said still over thinking it like he normally did when doing something new. He watched Karma come over and pinched Nagisa's cheek. "Hey Why did you do that?" he asked

Karma looks at Terasaka and nods his head, "well.. I am sure he will be glad to know that."

Koro sighs and shakes his head, "you shouldn't over think about it, it will just wind up stressing you out." He perks his head up as he watches Karma walk over.

Karma looks at Nagisa and then leans down, "gee Nagisa, what did it feel like? Did it feel real? That was a wake up pinch. You need to realize our lifestyles now have changed. It will just be like we were in Class E, except now, that is all over and done with."

Nagisa shook his head. "I don't know someone touch my shoulder and I freaked. I lived so long down there that all of this where we are now it doesn't seem real Karma. How can you just change so fast like what happened to us never happened at all?" Negisa said the looked away. "This where we are now doesn't seem real. I think I just need time." He whispered looking down unsure of what was going to happen next.

"Terasaka just wanted to talk to you, that's all. He wanted to know who you were talking to since he didn't know it was Koro Sensei." Karma shrugs his shoulders, "eh.. it was starting to get boring in the underworld so that is why I accept it so quickly unlike you, you little twerp," he flicks Nagisa's forehead. He looks at Nagisa and then smiles, "do you... want my help to wake up? I know the perfect way," he leans closer to Nagisa and then kisses him, had to eventually tell the classmates about their relationship but this way worked as well.

"Help to wake up?" Nagisa said. "and how would you do that? As for the underworld you mean it got boring saving me all the time. A fallen angel in the underworld everyone hates. That was a great time, but I don't think its natural for people who were dead to come back. "Its too much I don't think I am live any more. I know I will have to learn how to deal with this, but I don't know how Karma." Nagisa said when Karma leaned in close to his face and kissed him. Nagisa couldn't think any more and just kissed back.

Kadea looked at them not knowing what was going on but when she saw Karma kiss Negisa it was a shock to her and she guessed the who class because every gasped with shock.

Karma looks at Nagisa and then sighs a little, shaking his head, "no I am talking about how bing in the underworld in general was boring you dumb ass," he slightly nudges Nagisa with a sigh and shakes his head slowly. "Well... I will show how alive that you are," he continues kissing Nagisa and pushes himself forward, pinning Nagisa on the floor.

"Wait Karma what are you doing?" Nagisa asked as he was pinned to the floor by Karma. "We are in public." he said whispering and closed his eyes. Then opened them looking up at Karma with love and caring in his eyes.

Kadea had her hands over her mouth at this point she thought it was weird but strangely cute at the same time.

Karma smiles a little and tilts his head as he places his leg against Nagisa's crotch, "what am I doing? Trying to wake you up, what else," he licks Nagisa's lips and pushes his leg against Nagisa's crotch as he starts licking Nagisa's neck, giving a soft nibble before sinking his teeth into Nagisa's neck.

Nagisa blushed and looked away, when karma licked his neck he let out a little moan. After that moan his hand went and covered his mouth and looked at Karma. Maybe this was real maybe he wasn't still in the underworld no matter what Nagisa would dream up nothing would feel like this. It felt nice and Nagisa didn't want it to stop, but he looked around to see his classmate looking at him in shock. "I think I am awake now." He whispered still not sure and part of him wanted a little more to make sure this was all real.

Karma looks at Nagisa and then smiles a little, "are you sure that your awake? You still seem to be in quite the daze," he reaches in Nagisa's pants, going past his underwear and slides his finger inside of Nagisa's entrance.

Nagisa bit his lip. "Karma." He said as he looked away and arched his back trying not to give into his sick way of thinking. Nagisa tried to push Karma off a little he didn't want to do this in front of his class mates, Even if they were part of his dream. "Can't you wake me at home?" he whispered blushing and bit his lip again as he started to get turned on

Karma looks at Nagisa as he was trying to push him off and then laughs a little, "depends.. do you still think this is all a dream," he leans closer to Nagisa with his forehead touching Nagisa's as he slides his finger deep inside of Nagisa's entrance and pokes at Nagisa's sweet spot.

The other students wondered if they needed to stop them or not.

Nagisa through his head back and moaned. "Karma........." He said more like a pled to stop everything he didn't want everyone to see this and everyone in the class as staring at him. The thing was why did he care? if this was all a dream why did he care about this. Nagisa bit his lip as he bent his knee up and started to rub Karma's member mostly to get him back for doing this to him.

Karma looks at Nagisa and laughs a little with a smile, "your so cute when your all flustered," he nibbles on Nagisa's neck and blinks a bit as he looks down, watching Nagisa touching his member, "are you trying to tell me something..?"

Koro watches and sighs a little, "ah... young people," he laughs a little as he throws a blanket over Nagisa and Karma.

Nagisa bit his lip and looked at Karma not really sure what he wanted put then felt a blanket being thrown over them negisa smiled as and reached down to play with Karma's member. Nagisa moaned as he started to get harder.

"Um...So are they really going to do it right here and now?" Kadae said a little shocked at he fact that it was going really far and in front of them.

Karma looks at Nagisa and watches him with a smile, looking in the corner of his eye as they were covered with a blanket and laughs a little as he continues to finger Nagisa's entrance and starts stroking Nagisa's cock at the same time, getting harder as he listens to Nagisa moan.

Koro looks at Kaede and laughs a little, "uh..," he looks at the blanket, hearing the moans and scratches his cheek, "it's.. very possible. Let's just continue the party as they have their own party," he walks over to the stereo, turning on some music.

Nagisa blushed as he heard the stereo turned on so they didn't hear him Nagisa pulled Karma into a kiss and kissed him deeply. "I want you, but I am scared still. What will the other's thinks?" He whispered. "After all we are about to have sex in front of them." He whispered as he was starting to accept this even more.

Karma laughs a little, "way to distract everyone Koro..," he blinks as Nagisa pulled him into a kiss and smiles, kissing him back. He shakes his head, "there is no reason to be scared. It looked like everyone doesn't mind. If they did, they would have left," he smile as he grinds himself against Nagisa, "don't worry about it so much," he licks Nagisa's neck.

Nagisa moaned and bit his lip. "Isn't this wrong to do this in front of them?" He asked getting more turned on and getting harder by the second. "Karma This feels real. I don't think I could dream up this much pleasure." he said then Nagisa blushed did this mean this body was still a virgin? or did he have the body from the underworld and it aged Negisa wondered about that because if it was his first time in this body it would hurt.

Karma looks at Nagisa and laughs a little, "well.. technically they can't see us so we are not really doing this in front of everyone. Besides... you seem like your getting turned on by the idea," he smiles as he could feel how hard Nagisa was getting. "See, told you this wasn't a dream." Karma looks down at Nagisa and leans down, licking his neck, "so... want to see if your underworld self kept you a non virgin or not," he smiles as he pokes his crotch against Nagisa's butt as he starts unzipping his pants.

"Karma!." he said and looked at him as he lightly push on his chest how was it that Karma always knew what he was thinking. "Nagisa arched his back and let out a big moan as he did that he couldn't do anything he was getting so hard right now and his body ached. "But your so much bigger now Karma." Nagisa whispered not sure what they should do but he was wanting all of him."I do wonder about that tho." he said looking at him