• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crystald

• Onlymeneko

• Silverwyn

• ampiez

Brody - Jaws

-

Everything is so easy for you guys. You do one thing, you can predict the next thing. It's not the way it's gonna be in this situation.

Ed Exley - L.A. Confidential

You still haven’t noticed that something precious to you has been replaced.

Haku - Spirited away?

-

The devil exists. God exists. And for us, as people, our very destiny hinges upon which one we elect to follow.

Ed Warren - The Conjuring

Usually one person doesn't solve the problem, but 100 people with 1% of the solution that will get it done. I think that's beautiful, pieces solving a puzzle.

Bill Cage - Edge Of Tomorrow

"I did. And Bowen Marsh and Othell Yarwyck, and the other officers in this castle."

Alliser - Game of Thrones

-

I wish I could just sleep until I was eighteen and skip all this crap-high school and everything-just skip it.

Dwayne - Little Miss Sunshine

"You must know, surely you must know, it was all for you. You are too generous to trifle with me."

Horatio Caine - CSI: Miami

No, hipster. No. Do not think we're on the same team. We have nothing in common. I wear knit hats when it's cold out. You wear knit hats 'cause of Coldplay.

Max Black - Pilot

-

Michael, I want you to have a good time but if you get a girl pregnant out of wedlock, I will crawl into the car, drive up to Oxford and cut off your penis.

Leigh Anne Tuohy - The Blind Side

"This is it. She can finally go to Harvard like she's always wanted and get the education that I never got and get to do all the things that I never got to do and then I can resent her for it and we can finally have a normal mother-daughter relationship."

Lorelai - Gilmore

-

I wasn't pissing on the fence for kicks.

- - - Updated - - -

Lorelai - Gilmore Girls

-

I wasn't pissing on the fence for kicks.

Monroe - Grimm

"Wow. You're actually calling me for what I do. I might have to charge you for this."

Monroe - Grimm

-

What, are you crying? You don't cry, all right? You keep your chin up. Come on, keep your chin up. Crying never helped anybody do anything, okay? You have a problem, you face it like a man.

Jimmy Dugan - A League of Their Own (1992)

-

My opinion, Sir: we cut our losses. This isn't our fuckin' war. As far as me being in or out, you know the answer to that.