Bully or savor? (YaoiFanGirl 18+)

Dragongirl26

Jason smiled and looked at Shin. "You how you said I don't know how they suvived what they went through when we got them....."Jason trailed off for a second. "Well It looks like someone there was nice to them and they just met for the first time outside of there." he said smiling and rubbed his head. "So I don't know if I can peal the kids away from him right now so we are going to get food and eat it together and just talk I guess." Jason said looking at him and shrugged not really sure what to do next. "Daisuke you still have to order for Haru who I think just feel asleep on the leg." He said shaking his head

Haru was holding on to the leg, but he was still really tired from the movie and fell asleep while holding on to the ex guard.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Shin looks at Jason and tilts his head and then blinks a bit, looking at the man in front of them, "wait... so he use to work there?" He smiles slightly, "well.. at least he did his best help that he could do. At least ... someone took care of them," he sighs a little. He looks down at the kids and laughs a little, "I guess they really got attach to him."

Daisuke perks his head up and looks at Haru, tilting his head as he looks at Jason, "but what kind of food do they have? I am not sure what to get." He looks at Haru as he was asleep and tilts his head since he was sleeping.

The man laughs a little, "well.. I guess I better find a table since it might take a bit to get there in this situation," he drags his leg that Haru was on as he walks towards an empty table.

Daisuke was off the ex guard's leg since he had to order food for him and Haru, wondering if he should get something different for Haru or the same thing he was gonna get.

"You can get what ever you want here." Jason said picking up Daisuke and looking at the menu and slowly telling him what was on the menu. He then looked at Shin. "Hey you might want to get Haru off of the poor man's leg do you know what you want and I can order it?" He asked. "or do you want me to surprise you?"

Haru didn't know why he was so tired maybe he was sick or maybe it was because of the storm last night he didn't really know.

Daisuke looks at the menu and tilts his head, looking at Jason, "but there is so much to choose from... how will I know what to pick from," he pouts a little.

Shin looks at Jason and looks at the man trying to walk with Haru on his leg, laughing a little, "but it is such a cute sight though," he sticks his tongue out a little." He looks at the menu and then shrugs, "you can just surprise me," he smiles as he follows the man to the table.

The man sits down at the table, finally getting to one as he lets out a soft sigh. He looks down at Haru and then rubs his head with a smile, "I am glad you two finally found a family."

"You said something about wanting a burger." he said smiling. "Its up to you and what you feel like. I mean if you want to order more that one thing go for it if the power still isn't on we will have food for later." he said smiling and kissed Daisuke's head. as Jason heard that Shin wanted him to surprise him he smiled. "I think I am going to get a chicken burger." he said smiling. "You can get what ever you want tho." he said smiling

Haru was slightly snored as he was sleeping missing the guard so much and not wanting to let go for now.

Daisuke looks at Jason and nods his head, "yeah burger is good," he lowers his head a little, really hoping the power wasn't going to still be off and then looks at Jason after he got a kiss on his head.

Shin looks at Jason and laughs a little, "well.. then just get me the same. Oh uh if they ask what kind of chicken, I want crispy," he then sits down at the table, looking at Haru with a smile.

The man looks at Haru and then slowly looks up as Shin sat at the table. He picks up Haru and places him on his lap since it will be more comfortable to rest here than on his leg.

"Maybe you should get one for Haru as well." He said smiling as they were next up and smiling as he ordered two chrspy chicken burgers and looked at Daisuke. "What so you want sweety tell the people behind the counter." He said smiling. "And if you want the kid size or adult alright."

Haru woke up at being moved he looked at Shin. "Sorry I tired storm,,,didn't sleep that well." Haru said rubbing his eyes

Daisuke looks at Jason and nods his head, "okay, he probably would like that," he smiles a little. He looks at Jason and then the people behind the counter, hiding behind Jason's leg. "I.. want an adult size," he goes back to hiding.

Shin shakes his head with a smile, "it's okay Haru. It's hard to sleep when hearing loud sounds when your trying to sleep and you didn't get to sleep with music."

"Ah you guys lost power? That sucks," the man sighs a little. "You should invest in like a generator or something."

"I'lll also take two burgers adult sized." He said smiling. "My boys are shy so just don't like talking to people." Jason said smiling and looked at the person behind the counter as he paid for it and they gave him a number and said they would bring it out to him when done. "Alright Daisuke the food is ordered and you are a big boy." He said picking him back up and took him over to the table with the others. "Food will be here soon." he said

Haru looked at him. "I like music." he whispered

Daisuke looks at Jason was he was ordering the food, hiding within Jason's leg and holds onto the bottom of his shirt. He slowly looks at Jason and nods his head, hides within Jason's chest when he was picked up.

Shin nods his head with a smile as he looks at the man, "well... we are going to get a generator. I felt so bad.. Daisuke and Haru barely got any sleep due to the thunder and wind blowing on the branches."

The man nods his head and looks down at Haru, "oh? You grew to like music? That's good. I am sure it felt pretty bad to not being able to listen to it when the power was off." He stands up, "I got to go order what I was going to get since you two distracted me," he laughs a little as he walks to the entrance to order.

Jason got over to the tabled and nodded when he said he was going to go get some food. "Sorry we distracted you the kids can do that sometimes." he said looking at him and then watched him get up to go get some food as he set down at the table with Daisuke. "You did really good Daisuke really good." he said and patted him.

Haru closed his eyes waiting for food

The man laughs a little and shakes his head, "it's not a problem really," he smiles before leaving to order something to eat.

Daisuke looks at Jason and lowers his head, "but.. I was too shy to order food for me and Haru," he looks back up at Jason as his head got patted.

Shin looks at Haru and rubs his head, leaning him towards his arm so Haru can rest better while waiting for food.

"But you tried Daisuke that is all that matters is that you tried." he said as he rubbed his head and set down at the table with the others and looked at Shin. "Daiskue almost ordered for the both of them. He got shy at the last second, but he tried I told him he did a good job. Wasn't that a good job he did." Jason said trying to make him feel better.

Haru closed his eyes again really tired from everything

Daisuke lowers his head a little and looks at the people at the front desk, as he watches the ex guard order his meal and looks at Jason, "I don't have good social skills," he lowers his head.

Shin looks at Jason and then Daisuke, smiling a little, "aw... it's okay Daisuke. There is nothing wrong with being shy. The point is, at least you attempted to order for yourself and Haru," he rubs Haru's head.

The man walks over and sits down, laughing a little, "this place is sure busy today," he rubs the back of his head. "They said they will put my order with your guys since we are at the same table. But don't worry, I already paid for it," he rests his chin on his palm as he looks at Haru, "sure is sleepy today huh?"

Shin looks at the man and nods his head, "well with that storm and we just got finished from watching a rather boring sequel at the movies, he is pretty tired." He blinks a little, "so uh.. what is your name anyway?"

The man perks his head up and laughs a little, "ah.. right uh Koichi," he rests his chin on his palm as he looks at both Daisuke and Haru, knowing they didn't really know him by his name.

Jason smiled. "That is good that they will bring all of our out together." Jason said smiling and kissed Daisuke's cheek. "Its ok to be shy you were big and brave today." Jason whispered into Daisuke's ear.

"Storm bad......" Haru said trying to wake up. "We both missed you...." He said to the guard wondering what happened to him after he got fired.

Jason smiled and looked at the ex guard. "Our kids seem to really like you so thank you for taking care of them. I am sure if you hurt them they wouldn't of ran to you the way that they did." Jason said looking at him.

Daisuke lowered his head and then looks up at Jason, slowly nodding his head, "I guess," he rests his head back on Jason's arm, letting out a soft yawn as he rubs his eyes with a soft mumble.

Shin looks down at Haru, "the storm is done for today at least," he looks out the window, glad it was nice and sunny now.

Koichi looks at Haru and then Daisuke, smiling a little, "aw.. I miss you two as well. I am glad we got reunited, even if it was at a fast food restaurant," he laughs a little. He looks over at Jason, "I did the best I could, I wish I could have done more for them.. but I am glad you two adopted them," he smiles a little. Koichi nods his head slowly, "yeah I am sure they would have hidden behind you two and we would have never met up like this."

Haru looked from shin to Jason and then to Daisuke and reached out his hand to Daisuke. "Dai." he whispered softy.

Jason smiled and shifted to where Daisuke could hold Haru's hand knowing that is what Haru wanted. "I am sure that might be what they did or they might of ran for it you never know with these two. Its hard to try to find out what they like and don't like." Jason said looking at the man sitting from them. "Anyway so what do you do now that you are not a guard any more. I am sure you work somewhere."

Daisuke looks at Haru and attempts to reach Haru's hand until Jason moves him closer to Haru, holding Haru's hand.

Shin smiles a little as he looks at both Haru and Daisuke.

Koichi nods his head slowly, "I was the only one they could really.. rely on," he sighs a little. "I don't know why the other guard was like that... wait, when you two adopted Haru and Daisuke, was there like.. a mean guard there? I use to work with him, I am actually glad eventually I got fired but I felt kind of bad, knowing I wasn't going to be there for Haru and Daisuke to keep up their.. sanity." Koichi looks at Jason and rubs his chin, "hm well currently I work as a homeschool teacher," he taps his finger a little on the table. "I never realized how many shy kids there are out there... that need to be homeschooled."

Haru looked at him and closed his eyes. "Dai, I missed him." he whispered.

"You are homeschooling kids now?" he said as he looked down at Haru and Daisuke and took a deep breath and looked at shin. "Yeah these two are going to need to be homeschooled I don't think they could make it in school." Jason took a deep breath. "Yeah when we walked in Haru was hanging from the ceiling being beaten and Daisuke was screaming at them not to hurt Haru." He said looking at the guard. "We were there by chance nothing more and nothing less. When we saw the shape these two were in we couldn't leave without them." he said looking at him. Jason took another deep breath. "I think we might of known everything that happened to the both of them, but why didn't you try to get them like adopt them?" Jason asked

Daisuke looks at Haru and nods his head slowly as he holds onto Haru, "yeah... me too."

Koichi nods his head, "yeah.. I find it a better job than what I was doing. I mean... being a guard obviously paid more, but knowing how much Daisuke and Haru suffered, just for entertainment reasons got me kind of crazy," he shakes his head slowly.

Shin nods his head, "yeah... we don't really know how well Daisuke and Haru would do in a school environment. We went to the park yesterday and they didn't communicate with any of the children there. They just stuck to each other like glue, which is fine too."

Koichi rubs his chin as he listens to Jason, "...seriously? Jees.. I guess things got worst since I got fired," he scratches the back of his head. "But I am glad you two got them out of there when you did... who knows what would happened if things like that continued." Koichi looks at Jason, "you mean... adopt Daisuke and Haru? Well.. my girlfriend at the time is a pet sitter, so she looks after pets at my house and I wasn't so sure how the animals would act around Haru and Daisuke. I didn't want them to wind up getting more hurt than they already were," Koichi sighs a little, wishing he could have adopted Haru and Daisuke just to get them out of the slave market.

"Yeah I guess you were the one to keep it all together and keep them from hurting them too bad." Jason said looking at Haru and Daiskue and smiled as they were holding each other's hand. "Well part of me wishes you did adopt them, but then again I am happy you didn't because we got these two and they make our lives happy even tho we weren't so sure about this once we saw them we knew they were the one's." Jason said and looked up to the ex guard named Koichi.

Haru looked around the room when his stomach started to growl wondering where the food is.

"Well they seem to like you and I think we might need to get them into school soon.......Would you want to come to our house and teach them for us. I'm not a good teacher. Is that ok Shin if Haru and Daisuke trust him then I think I do too." Jason said

Koichi looks at Jason and nods his head, "yeah.. which was hard most of the time. I don't know why he was so... determined to hurt children for no reason," he sighs as he scratches his neck. Koichi looks at Jason and laughs a little, "if I was able to temporally adopt them, that would have been good.. but I was afraid they might get too attached. I mean clearly they are already attached to me since they both cling to my leg," he laughs a little.

Shin looks at Koichi and smiles, "well.. thank you for at least keeping them safe for as long as you can. At least they had someone there while they were there."

Daisuke looks at Shin and pulls on his shirt, "is... the food almost ready?"

Shin looks at Daisuke and nods his head, "I am sure it will be ready soon."

Koichi laughs a little and nods his head, "sure, if that will be okay with both of you."

Shin nods his head as he looks over at Jason, "yeah that sounds like a good idea to me."

Jason nodded. "Well they grabbed on to you because you were the only person that treated them like kids growing up I have a feeling you know." He said smiling. "I mean right now we are trying to give them a good life, but its hard not knowing what they like."

Haru looked at Daisuke he was hungry as well.

"Yeah its find at least this way they already know there teacher and we can skip a step." Jason said looking down at the boys and sighing

Koichi nods his head, "I mean.. no kid should have to be put in a place they went to... so I felt really bad for them for having to put up with all that stuff."

Daisuke nods his head as he leans back in the seat, letting out a yawn.

"Yeah I am sure it would have been fun introducing them to a complete stranger," Koichi sighs a little.

Shin perks his head up as he heard the number that was on the ticket that Jason got, "I think the food is ready, I will go get it," Shin stands up and the walks to the front counter to gather everyone's food. Shin comes back with a tray and places it down on the table.

Haru set in Shin's chairs as he went to get the food and yawned.

"Yeah, they don't do well with new people it took us a few days before they trusted us and I don't think Haru still fully trust us. He said something and I have heard him say that they will pretend to be nice just to yank it all away." He said looking at him. "I am guessing he was talking about you when he said that." he said and smiled as Shin brought back the food and he smiled. "These two need special caring and I know that and so does Shin. In fact we are making a room for them just to have for there own and during storms and stuff." he said smiling