Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

"I only am because of you.....Your a jerk." he whispered and moaned more and more this time bitting into Jessie's shoulder to keep from moaning out loud. "The water .....your hand...you teasing me....I am not sure how much I can take." he whispered not even sure if he was making seance at this point

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji laughs a little and rubs Jessie's shoulder, "I'm sorry my little cutie," he smiles a little and blinks as Jessie was biting his shoulder. "Your body is getting sensitive... since your horny," he whispers softly with a smile.

Yuiji rubs his chin and smiles as he gets out of the pool, picking up Jessie, "we will be right back, Jessie got a leg cramp in the water. I am just going to bring him back to the hotel," he carries Jessie to the hotel room.

Reiji tilts his head and then nods his head, "okay well hurry back," he smiles while he goes back to swimming.

Hikaru nods his head as he continues swimming.

Jessie held onto him. "Can you cover my back when going threw the hotel please." He whispered. The just buried his face into Yuiji's chest. "Your a jerk you know that." he whispered as he felt himself really hard and he didn't know what to do he bit his lip as they went into there room and then he smiled. "Now make it up to me and we can get back." He whispered and kissed him deeply

Yuiji smiles and takes his shirt, covering Jessie's back. He laughs a little as he was carrying Jessie back to the hotel room, "hey is that something you want to say to someone that is going to help you with this," he leans on the wall so he could give Jessie's crotch a little poke. Once back to the hotel room, he looks at Jessie and laughs a little, kissing him and then places Jessie on the bed, "such a naughty boy you are," he presses his crotch against Jessie's.

"Your the one who turned me on!" He said as he kissed him back and then started to moan as he felt Yuiji's member touch his threw his wet swimming suit.

Bree made herself scarce.

Yuiji laughs a little as he continues kissing Jessie and then slowly moves to Jessie's neck as he pulls down his swim suit and then starts pulling down Jessie's, "craving me that badly hm," he smiles and licks Jessie's neck as he slightly continues grinding against Jessie's butt even if the swimsuits were removed.

Jessie moaned and threw his head back. "I am I am turned on for you." He said moaning loudly and started to get harder. Jessie felt his neck being licked and that was one of his weak spots.

Yuiji looks down and then smiles softly, "I can see that," he reaches down and strokes Jessie's cock while licking his neck, "how badly do you want this," he continues teasing Jessie with his cock as he nuzzles against Jessie's shoulder.

"I want it badly. I need you inside of me please I am aching for you and I need to release." he whispered and bit his lip wanting everything Yuiji would give him. Jessie reached down and started to rub Yuiji's member

Yuiji smiles a little as he rubs Jessie's head and moves his other hand down, stroking Jessie's cock. He looks down as he watches Jessie touches his and smiles, "why don't you help guide it," he looks at Jessie and kisses his cheek.

Jessie blushed. "I can't do it myself Yuiji. I just can't." he said blushing and looked away as he kept rubbing him. Jessie still wasn't sure of himself at all and he needed Yuiji to lead in the bed room. "Please I need you." he said biting his lip as he was getting close to the edge.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and bites his bottom lip with a smile as he takes his hand away from Jessie's cock, licking his fingers and brings his fingers to Jessie's entrance, rubbing some of his saliva on his cock tip as well. He goes back to stroking Jessie's cock and moves his hips forward, sliding his cock inside of Jessie, "there, is that better," he kisses Jessie's neck.

Jessie moaned. "Yes. Its much better thank you. I fell complete with you inside me." He whispered and closed his eyes as he just let himself go into pleasure. "You should move now." He whispered and closed his eyes as his hips tried to move but failed pretty bad. Even tho this wasn't his first time having sex with Yuiji every time felt like its the first time for him.

Yuiji smiles and laughs a little, "ah so you craving it deep inside you," he rubs his hand through Jessie's hair as he continues stroking Jessie's cock. He smiles and nods his head as he pulls Jessie's legs up to his shoulders and starts thrusting inside of Jessie.

When Yuiji rubbed his hands threw Jessies hair he smiled and then when he started thrusting his head started to spin. It felt different from before and he didn't know how. "Ahhhh." Jessie said as he started to moan. Jessie was surprised by his own voice so he bit his figure as he moaned with each thrust.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and smiles as he was stroking Jessie's cock while he continues thrusting inside of Jessie, biting his bottom lip. He leans down and licks Jessie's nipples one at a time while he continues moving his hips and looks up at Jessie, "does this feel good," he smiles a little.

"It feels so good. Please don't stop." he moaned and through his head back and grabbed the bed sheets. "Yuiji." He said turning his head to the side he was in so much pleasure he couldn't even think straight.

Yuiji looks up at Jessie and smiles a little as he continues thrusting, starting to move his hips faster as he increase the speed he was stroking Jessie's cock, "I am glad you feel so good," he kisses Jessie's neck.

Jessie moaned even more and started to pant. "I need more." He whispered. "Please more." He whispered hell Jessie didn't even know what more he wanted his head was spinning and he couldn't even think any more. The pleasure was getting to be too much he was on the edge of cuming

Yuiji blinks a little as he looks at Jessie and smiles a little, "you must really need to release your load," he sucks on Jessie's nipple as he continues thrusting his hips while he moans, getting closer to his release as he continues stroking at Jessie's cock faster, really wanting him to release his load first.

That was it once he started going faster he couldn't take it any more. "AHHH." he said as he came all over him his whole body shook from the force of it and he started to pant and smiled at Yuji

Yuiji continues thrusting before he blinks when Jessie cums and smiles, licking Jessie's neck as he was cuming inside of Jessie and starts panting.

Jessie smiled. "I don't know if I can move now." he said smiling every muscle in his body felt like putty and he smiled as he looked at him. "I love you Yuiji." he said then he blinked. "What are we going to do the others are waiting for us and I might need help cleaning off." he said blushing