Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

"Does Reiji have the same type of background as me?" He asked looking at Yuiji. "And alright lets play another game that game was fun and all but you don't really need skill to do that game" he said yawning a little

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"Well I heard his had a pretty rough upbringing when he was a kid so he decided to be a musical artist that way he didn't have to stay at home," Yuiji rubs his chin as he watches a crowd heading towards the way Reiji went. "Hm.. want to go check out what all the fuss is about?"

Yuiji walks over, wondering what the crowd was about and sees people watching Reiji and his boyfriend play DDR. "Ah so that is why everyone is gathering," Yuiji laughs a little.

"I knew I saw them." Jessie said smiling and blushed. "So what is that game I have never see it before." He said looking at him watching the two men kill it on the game. He watched there move and studied them. "I want to try after there done."

Yuiji laughs a little as he looks at Jessie, "looks like you did," he smiles. He watches Reiji and his boyfriend, "hm? You mean DDR? DDR stands for Dance Dance Revolution. So basically from the name, it's a dancing game," he rubs the back of his head. Yuiji looks at Jessie and points over to the DDR, "you want to try this now?"

"I wonder how long they will be dancing. I mean most arcades have four DDR mats just from like competitions so we can always compete with them," Yuiji laughs a little.

"I am not sure what level do you want to play at," Yuiji rubs the back of his head as he watches as Reiji and his boyfriend continue dancing and rubs his chin with a smile, "it might be hard to beat them, he laughs a little.

Yuiji laughs a little and nods his head, "very true," he smiles as he follows Jessie to the dancing machine. He looks over at Reiji and his boyfriend before looking at Jessie, "oh? You memorized them," he smiles a little.

Yuiji laughs a little as he selects hard difficulty as well, "I am use to both singing and dancing at the same time so it is pretty easy," he faces the screen, getting himself ready to dance.

Jessie took a deep breath and the selected the music that was going to be playing and then started the game. Jessie smiled as the game started and he hit every move that was on the screen.

Slowly crowd started to gather around the two machines watching ever move Jessie and Yuiji made.

Yuiji smiles a little as Jessie picks the song and stretches a bit before he starts dancing to the beat of the music. He looks in the corner of his eye that a crowd was forming behind them to watch as he focuses on dancing.

Jessie didn't even see the crowd forming he was focused on dancing and the music.

A few people pulled out there phones and started to record both singers dancing.

By the end of the song he had gotten 100% on hard and the game went on to round two and he still wasn't aware of his surroundings as he started round 2. Jessie was just having too much fun at that moment.

Yuiji looks at Jessie, wondering how he was going to react once he realize people were watching and smiles as he continues dancing, looking over at Reiji and his boyfriend. He looks at the screen, seeing round two was starting and starts dancing again, smiling since he was glad Jessie was having fun.

Jessie started to laugh having so much fun playing the game. Round after round Jessie was getting perfect scores he was one of the best at this game and it was his first time playing he really loved dancing and never had the chance to soon the game was over and he was working up a sweat and smiled as they got the high score he looked around and saw all the people and freaked and hid behind Yuiji and panted from being tired.

After the rounds have come to a end, Yuiji was panting and looks over at Jessie with a smile, rubbing his forehead. He blinks when he watches Jessie suddenly hide behind him. He laughs a little, "looks like you finally noticed the crowd huh," he whispered to Jessie.

"So how long have they been staring at us?" He asked as he saw Reiji and his boyfriend get done as well. "Yuiji there so many people why are they here?" He whispered. "Is it because your famous?" he asked

"About the time we started dancing," Yuiji smiles a little. "I didn't want to tell you since you were so focus and not to mention having fun." He tilts his head and rubs his chin, "hm well it's an arcade, a lot of people want to come to a place like this," he smiles.

Reiji looks over and notices Yuiji and Jessie, "oh, hey you two," he smiles. "I didn't notice you two were here as well."

He looked down and blushed. "I'm sorry I didn't know. I was having fun, but I am scared now." he whispered and smiled when he saw Reiji. "Hello yeah I saw you and I am happy that I got to play a fun game, but so many people." he whispered

Yuiji laughs a little, "don't worry, everyone is happy by our performance. There is no need to get scared," he rubs Jessie's head.

Reiji looks at Jessie and smiles a little, "yeah this is a very fun game to play. Hikaru and I come here all the time, the first game we play is DDR." Reiji could see how tired both Yuiji and Jessie were, "hey Hikaru, can you get us some water bottles. There should be a store nearby that you can go too."

Hikaru nods his head and then walks out the arcade to the store.

"So they aren't here to hurt me?" He whispered to Yuiji still a little scared. "That was my first time trying to do something like that." he said blushing. "I felt happy that I could dance never been able to before. I'm Jessie I don't know if I ever told you my name I was too freaked out which I still am, but I wanted to have some time with Yuiji."