Hero and the Demon king (PastelPhoenix 18+)

Dragongirl26

Akira also smiled, staying close to Maou as he lead him into the cafe. "And don't worry, I'll protect you this time." Akira whispered into Maou's ear. He lead Maou and they were seated by a hostess. "Hello, what can I get for you today?" She asked. "I'll have a cheeseburger and fries with a Coke, please." Akira replied. He smiled at Maou. "You can get whatever you'd like, Maou~"

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• PastelPhoenix

Maou blushed when Akira said he would protect him this time he looked through the menu and nodded. "I'll have the same thing but doubled and a Dr. Pepper." he said looking at him and smiling happy that he could eat something really good. "Thanks for this."

Akira smiled and nodded. "Of course. You're welcome. We can have some dessert, too, if you want. It's the least that I can do..." He said. He looked at Maou and smiled again. "I'm really glad it was you who saved me... but, can I ask you something?" Akira asked, "Why do you say those bad people think you're their boss?"

Maou sighed. "No matter where I got bad people follow and soon everything turns bad it's a curse I have when all I want to do is good." he said sighing Maou sighed and looked at him. "What about you? Why did you stick to the ally?" he asked

Akira nodded as Maou answered. Their food soon came and he ate a fry and shrugged. "Oh... Well, I was just trying to get away from my family a bit and wasn't paying attention to where I was going and got lost." He replied.

"How bad is your family?" he asked looking at him as he started to eat his food as well and wanted to know more about Akira the boy he saved. "I mean I wanted a family so I don't think I would run away from them no matter what."

Akira looked away. "They aren't that bad.... they just expect a lot from me and stress me out sometimes. I wasn't really running away..." he explained.

"I understand stressing you out, but why do they expect a lot from you. You should be able to do what you want with your life unlike me I am stuck in hell and I can't get out it follows he everywhere." he said as he started to eat the burger

Akira looked away. "Well... it's not really that simple." He said, frowning. "They expect me to take over the family business... which is a huge, boring bank firm..." He said. "I'm not really interested in that sort of thing..."

"What kind of Bank firm is it?" he asked looking at him. "I wish my parents left me with something like that instead they left me with a message of don't die and let the hero find you." he said sighing looking at him

Akira shrugged. "It's a really big company that's in charge of banks all across the country...." Akira said. "My Dad is really strict and my mom is even more so. I really want to go into music, but... it doesn't seem like that will happen." He sighed, looking up at Maou. "They just told you not to die and let the hero find you? ...What the heck does that mean?" He asked.

"Well if you want you can always move in with me I mean I don't even want to be there, but at least I'll have a friend and you can do what ever you want in my house. and I don't know what it means it was the most worthless thing they left me." he said

"Well... I'm still in school and what not, so I don't think they'd appreciate me just leaving... as much as I'd like to move in with you, I do appreciate the kind offer..." Akira said. "Besides, we just met; I'd like to get to know you more." He added, smiling at Maou. "And if you ever want a break, you can just let me now! Do you have a cell phone or anything?"

"Yeah I have a cell phone, but this sucks I never get out of there and no one ever wants to come back soon you will forget about me too everyone does." he said sighing. "Except all the bad guys."

Akira blinked and looked up at Maou. "Well... I guess I could come over few a few days and try it out?" Akira suggested, wanting to cheer up Maou. "And don't worry... I doubt it that I could ever forget you."

Maou smiled. "Thanks I hope you don't I promise I will protect you because right now I think of you as my one and only friend." he said eating more of his food and sighing as he did so thinking about what to do

Akira blushed and looked up at Maou, then smiled. "I-I'm glad we could be friends, Maou." Akira said, feeling very happy for the first time in his life. "After we're done, you could show me your place, if you want?" He suggested.

"Sure I would love to take you to my house." he said as he finished eating his food. "This place was great and I loved it thank you for bring me here." he said smiling and nodded. "When ever you are done." he said

Akira smiled and ate a few more fries and took one last drink of his Coke. "I'm really glad you liked it. Maybe we could come here again sometime~" He said. He paid for the meal and thanked the waitress, then turned to Maou. "I'm ready!"

"Alright lets go." he said as he started to walk back to his house and to the bad district . "I hope you like it. I think it is great for most people who live here but for some reason they steal stuff and bring it to me so I have a lot of nice stuff." he said smilng. "I do turn most of it in the other half they didn't care and let me keep it." he said sighing

"Ah, it's okay if you try to reuturn what they stole." Akira said, nodding in agreement. "You seem like a pretty good guy, Maou.. why do you choose to stay here by yourself?" He asked curiously, tilting his head.

"I tried to give them back, but the people hit me with things and tell me to go away so I keep them. I lived all by myself because no one else is going to stay with me people warship me and I just want a friend a good nice friend."

Akira gave a sad smile, then reached to hold Maou's hand. "Well, I won't harm you... and I'd like to be your friend, Maou." He said.

Maou took his hand and smiled as he brought him to his home and walked inside of it. "I hope you like it." he said looking at him there was so many pretty things in is house he didn't know what to do with them. "If you want and like anything you can take it." he said

Akira held on to Maou's hand even as they walked into his house. But his jaw dropped when he saw the inside... he couldn't believe it. It looked like the guy was super rich... there had to be to Maou's story than what he was saying. "Are you sure you're not a gang leader or something?" He asked, staring at everything.