pet of the winter mage (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

"Yes it is," Vidar said softly with a smile then kissed him softly then stroked Hem's hair. "He snuggles you like he doesn't want to share."

Once they were all seated Vidar helped Hem with his little plate then turned to his own meal, Granny and himself having a bit of roast chicken with their meals, their bodies needing more protein then the deer's did

Honey adored the greens finding them quite tasty and happy granny didn't serve him meat as he ate quietly hem chattering a lot and hardly eating because he was asking so many questions and full of energy.

"How do you like it Honey? I used sage and a dash of paprika for a little tang in it," Granny said with a smile. "I wasn't sure what sort of spices you like."

"It's very good" honey admitted as he continued eating enjoying the food and the slight family atmosphere. "It's been a long time since I've seen vidar happy like today"

"I thought I was always happy?" Vidar chuckled softly

"I'm sure your are but there's an extra happiness at my visit. Plus I'm sure you might be nice when you're use to me and trust me Honey to help train Hem in magic so the two of you can have some time together on your own. I can tell he has a lot of magic in him but how it will come out I don't know."

"...I don't think it's wise for hem to learn magic..." honey replied having no good memories of those in his village that could do magic. "Why don't you just let him grow up like he's suppose to as a deer"

"My dear I think you misunderstand me," Granny said softly as she sat down her silverware. "It not that we're teaching him magic, he already has it. What he needs to know is how to control it. It could run wild if he isn't trained properly."

"Or there's a chance that it builds up inside of him till it sort of explodes out of him.....it could kill people around but it will defiantly kill Hem. The training is for his safety as well as the safety of others."

"I see..."honey replied as he frowned slightly worried for hem. "When will you start?" Honey asked finished eating for now since he didn't have much of an appetite.

• 2 weeks later...

"Oh not till he's a bit older," Granny chuckled. "Let me know when he's no longer a toddler and I'll start teaching him. I know you dears grow differently then us."

"Mmh at the end of summer he will be old enough to be left alone" honey explained as he smiled and kissed he,s head.

Granny smiled and nodded. "Okay then. Just walk him over here in the morning and we'll have school then I'll walk him home," she said with a soft smile.

"Okay" honey replied fine with that and planning to wait outside for hem anyway.

Granny smiled and nodded before returning to her meal.

Vidar smiled as he watched his little family getting along then looked at Hem to be sure he was eating or just playing with his food.

"Do you like the taste Hem?" he asked with a smile as he ate a little then chuckled softly as he watched his son.

Vidar chuckled softly and wondered if Hem would eat meat but he wasn't going to offer him any, he wouldn't risk upsetting Honey. If Hem asked to try it then he would let him. "Oh I'm sure your dinner is just as yummy as mine."

Vidar chuckled softly as he reached out and stroked Hem's hair. "My cute little deer," he chuckled softly and hugged his son. "Veggies are good that's right."

"Because I'm not a deer and I need certain things that meat provides. Plants can't provide everything for us because our bodies are different then yours is."

"Can I try some?" Hem asked as he smiled honey frowning as he looked at his mate.

"Honey...you don't want to try it trust me" honey replied to his sweet baby.