pet of the winter mage (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Vidar nodded then smiled. "So the spell is a good idea?" Vidar asked as he knelt down and looked over the scar. "Well lunch is ready so Quill do you think you can wait for Hem to show you around after you eat? After all, Hem and your mom were working hard outside and are probably very hungry," he said with a soft smile.

{Warning, I've been having computer troubles but hopefully I can give you decent replies on my phone.

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• MRiceball

(No problem :) )

Quill huffed and nodded before snuggling up to hem the smaller deer quite fond of his older brother. The two quite inseparable went off to the dining area to wait for lunch.

Vidar watched the boys go to the kitchen in silence before looking at Honey. "My heart, what happened? Not a few hours ago those two seemed like they'd kill each other now they act as if they lover their brother," he said in confusion. "Did Quill just need a nap and Hem some time in the fresh air?"

"Considering their age I'm sure that was the case. Quill was rather grouchy all morning" honey admitted with a snicker finding the two cute. "Hopefully they don't get to close~" honey teased finding the boys rather adorable as they snuggled down on a couch.

"I'm just hoping neither of then are like my brother. He was a nightmare," Vidar sighed heavily. "Well lunch is ready and waiting on you when you're ready. I suppose the boys are waiting on you. I'll go set the table and send a message to Granny. She'll be happy you're back."

"Didn't know you had a brother" honey replied watching the two with a sigh. "They are close to being the right age to find lovers...you might need to talk to them about it" honey added before going into the room and sat down to eat with the boys.

"He was one of the reasons I was happy to live with grandmother. I don't really like talking about him," he explained the frowned. "Remember love that Hem is only half deer so he might be more like me. So he could still be like a child." Hem was what two years old and not even fully grown, he couldn't see his son being ready to breed.

"Quill is half demon and only one but I reached maturity around three years in deer years" honey added with a frown unsure what to expect from the two seers since his species didn't often crossbreed.

"I need to speak to you about something later," he said and sat down in his place and smiled at them. Then he had to excuse himself to another room.

• 2 weeks later...

Vidar went to his room and sat on the bed for and moment and let the tears roll down his cheeks. He had never thought he'd cry from being so happy but here he was.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Vidar returned after and and sat back down without saying much of anything and returned to his meal. He'd have to work out sone new security measures in case those bords decided to attack again. He didn't mind working out a meeting with the other father but he wanted it to be peaceful.

"You seem deep in thought" honey admitted eating another bite of his food his eyes curiously watching Vidar. "Tell me why your thinking" he asked gently wanting to look a little into his lovers mind.

• 2 weeks later...

"Sorry, just trying to think of something," Vidar sighed softly. The request made him sigh again and sit back. "I'm trying to think of how to avoid another encounter with angry crows. I know nothing about who sent them and Quill seems to want someone to visit, or I misunderstood him. Word guessing is a little hard."