Hiding in your closet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Iim still lactating not enough though" Yukie replied as he frowned but gently removed Raven from his wrk spot the child kicking up a fuss at being removed from his safe spot as he whimpered looking around scared and terrified realizing they weren't home and he was being handed off to kelpie a compleate stranger. "How would you test it?" Yukie asked curiously liking the kelpie just a little since he wasn't to scary.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

"Often Younglings will listen to their mother sing and follow suit.... " Kelpie explained. There was much more to explain about kelpies but he'd discuss that for another time. "If he starts to sing or at least give a little noise I can understand, he has it and we can figure something out from there..." He petted the little child's head and hummed. The humming then turned into singing. A soft, sad little tune. A song of loss and sorrow. Though the child most likely didn't speak celtic.

Raven just relaxed a little liking the pretty song as he hesitantly peeked up at grandma and played with a strand of pretty hair liking the colors the child clearly wanting to sing...but atlas he still had trouble making basic sounds let alone mimicking words. "He has trouble with making any noise to mimic words he can cry but that's all I've heard...haven't heard him laugh since Cia left" Yukie admitted hanging Raven his stuffed bunny.

" Give him a moment.... Some are late bloomers. Blaine was, took her two weeks after her birth before she'd even cry." Kelpie kept singing, confident that Raven would make some sort of indication he could make a little grunt and if not.... well at least he was acknowledging that his grandma was there. That's a start.

As he continued, Kelpie started to change again, but instead of a unicorn, his hair grew longer and curled, his chest began ot fill out, and his voice turned even softer. Kelpie stood not as a male but now a female. Still signing sweetly, Kelpie shrugged off on of her robe sleeves and exposed her breast, letting Raven latch when he was ready.

((According to legend, kelpies have three forms, a unicorn, a horse, and a women. I added in the male form because it's also said that thought they turn into females, there have never been any reported female kelpies all were male. Hence why they think kelpies turn into women. ))

Raven "ungmh" a little confused as he looked at grandma not liking the change as he huffed upset not sure really what to do as he snuggled back against his grandma liking the warmth and eventually nursing his poor body starving the tiny child clinging to kelpie clearly having not been accepting any food from Yukie...who while watching this had his heart break a little as he looked away a little upset kelpie was able to care for his baby better then he could.

Kelpie shushed and tutted the child as he fed. She looked over at Yukie, seeing him a little sad. " You know.... if he were to lay dying right now, he wouldn't be calling on me .... He'd still want his daddy in the end.... It's very common for babies to latch to a wet nurse over there mother." She tried to offer comfort. "And he probably knows your very upset and weak yourself right now... Losing a loved one isn't easy..." She was referring to when Cia was taken away by Amon. But she suddenly squealed, " H-hey watch your teeth dear, please" She scolded lightly, having felt a tooth scrap her nipple when she was bouncing him.

"He's not use to nursing I never could I'd always give him a bottle though he's been refusing food this last week" Yukie replied as he followed kelpie. "I'm happy he actually is desiring food" Yukie replied laughing a little.

Kelpie nodded and let the boy finish his meal. " Once he's older, and Cia doesn't continue to isolate him, we can all go and hunt together. He'll learn, just as you will."

"Mmh I don't care for the idea of hunting" Yukie replied squeamish of the though of killing things. Raven happily done and cooinng softly as he yawned.

Kelpie turned to the other. " Has Cia not hunted in front of you?" The water horse was surprised. Maybe Cia hunted at night, when they all slept. " Do you..... do you know how hounds, or water horses eat?"

"No..I didn't even know he was a kelpie...he never told me any of this I though he was just normal like me" Yukie replied as he gently took Raven back and sighed stopping already tiered.

"I know your tired but you need to keep moving, it's only a few more miles..... Would you like me to carry you the rest of the way?" Kelpie asked, his chest now flat and hair short again.

"It's not fair to you" Yukie replied as he sighed and continued walking trying his best to keep up and carry everything Raven snuggled close and sleeping.

"If it makes you feel better, I carried Amon out of Hell myself. It's why Lucifier won't mess with me. He knows full well not to make me angry now get on my back and lets get moving. I'll walk slowly so the baby will sleep and you can actually enjoy the ride..." Kelpie smiled. And before the other could answer, the unicorn stood before him. " Besides.... You'll need to be as well rested as you can be... You'll need it when you see Ciaran again..."

"Is he really sick?" Yukie asked climbing on as best as he could as he yawned quite exhausted.

"....." Kelpie decided not to answer that question. He walked through the woods to keep away from the towns people.

"...I see" Yukie replied not liking being ignored as he sighed and tried to sleep a little.

"Some things are better left unsaid" Kelpie stated before going on for another few hours.

Finally arriving to the main family 'house', Kelpie shook just a little to wake Yukie and get him up. The Surface wasn't much, but it wasn't the surface you wanted to get to. It was what laid below...

((Surface:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

UnderWater:http://orig12.deviantart.net/863e/f/2010/179/6/6/66b00f011b7c6df281d791daf51f1362.jpg ))

"We here?" Yukie asked as he yawned and looked around the castle quite interesting.

"Yes, walk in carefully and don't go towards the West and South wings. Those are the twins." Kelpie explained. He walked in and lead Yukie and the baby to their room. " The others will be here in roughly the next few days and Luci....." Kelpie looked at his watch " Will be walking in that door right about now."

"Wonderful" Yukie replied as Raven looked around pointing at all the strange items wondering what they where.

ANd that old phrase, speak of the devil and he shall appear, certainly held true. THough..... most certainly not as expected. In what could only be described as ten thousand banshees being released from their eternal damnation Lucifier himself stood in the entrance, appearing through a cloud of smoke. Satan..... was actually not as big as many portrayed him. But he did have muscle and massive horns protruding from his head. He regarded Kelpie first.

"Eachann! Good to see you again!!" A loud and booming voice greeted the water horse before he was swept up in a hug. Kelpie grunted as he was squished, " Yes yes Hello Luci.... Put me down now please."

Yukie just watched with a frown Raven looking at another monster just a little scared since he didn't look to dangerous as he pointed to Lulu and then at dad forcing out a moo? Like a question as Yukie snickered and tried not to laugh his son making the connection Lulu must be a cow because of the horns as he kissed Ravens head. "Yeah like a cow very good" he praised him since he wasn't going to scold him for talking.

Lucifier made his head pulled 360 on his shoulders. " Who's callin me a cow?!" He growled. Kelpie scowled and cleared his throat, the Satanic man turned his head back around slowly, shaky grin in place. "That's my grandson." He stated simply. " I'm sorry Mama Chann." He bowed his head lightly

Raven of course hid in yukies arms at the sudden head turn freaked out by the scary cow man as he let out a slight growl at the older demon slightly in a cute defense making Yukie snicker as he kissed Ravens head proud of his cute little demon who had more energy now that he had been fed.

• Saga locked this topic