Hiding in your closet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Yukie.... what's wrong?" Cia asked as he crawled into bed with Yukie. He sat up looking down at the older male. "I-i'm sorry if I made you mad...Daddy can be very ... pushy but his boss is like that too so....well.... Mr. Lucy isn't pushy as he is strict...." Cia began to ramble

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

"I'm afraid he will be mad and hurt me or Raven" Yukie whispered as he held his baby close pure fear in his eyes.

"Well I know daddy's not happy~ but he'd never do anything to hurt his grandchild. I know once he sees him Daddy will be ok and Raven will be spoiled rotten, I promise!" Cia smiled up at his mate. His mother told stories of whne he and his sister where younglings, his father was always attentive to the point of smothering. Amon would never let any harm come to his sister and him.

"I guess" Yukie replied not trusting his mates words as he turned on the alarm systems and snuggled Raven closer needing sleep.

Cia pulled himself flush with the two. He was so happy. His daddy was coming to visit! " Hmmm~ this is gonna be the best birthday present" He mumbled before falling asleep.

Yukie slept for awhile eventually not able to as he carefully picked up Raven and grabbed a diaper bag leaving a note for Cia he would be back as he put his baby in the car and left going on a drive for the night.

As Yukei drove, a dark dog came running along the car. He kept up with the car, small sparks of fire at his heels. The dog howled but it sounded more like a screech of a thousand souls being torchured. His teeth snapping at the tires, trying to bite at them as they rotated. When he kept missing, the dog tried to run ahead and stopped, blocking the road in front of the car.

((Say hi to Daddy!!!! ))

Yukie fucking stopped Raven having woken up and started screaming terrified of the dog and loud noises as he cried Yukie gently picking up and trying to calm him the poor child now upset and not calming down as he hid in his dad so arms.

(( Amon, Ciaran's Dad:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Ciaran in Hell horse form:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_gKzxVxK0wRg/SwqrCZiMaDI/AAAAAAAAAe0/PJgefu56hkQ/s1600/HORSE_FIRE__by_MissNariel.jpg

Again sorry I couldn't draw them myself but, I love these ones best ))

The dog stepped slowly to the car. He started to circle around, licking his teeth. He had his lips pulled back, showing off every razor sharp tooth. But suddenly.... the Hound spoke.You ... dare steal from me.... You worthless little shit!! .... You stole one of my pups.... To an outsider, it would've sounded like a distorted, terrifying voice of death. The hound jumped onto the hood of the car, it crunched and gave in from the hound's immense weight. You should've known better.... then to steal from ME!! The hound crashed against the window, trying to break through.

But the hound suddenly stopped.... He perked his ears up. If one would listen, one would hear thunderous galloping. And aloud screech ripping through the night air. It sounded like a pained scream .... like a warrior falling in battle on the field. And just as quickly as the hound had shown up, a horse came along and kicked the hound off the car. It stood tall, tapping around the car. It beighed at the hound.

"Daddy!! Please.... this is Yukie! And my own baby!" It called in the younger Omega's voice if a little distorted.

(Well Ravens going to be traumatized of grandpa and pretty Cia)

Raven just cried and screamed the poor baby quite terrified as he tried to hide more in yukies arms having seen everything as he trembled terrified. "God dammit Cia!" Yukie yelled clearly pissed as he got out cias baby bag following him as he stood in his pajamas the man having left to take Raven to a doctor the child having been feeling sick.

The horse began to shrink until the little Omega was standing before Yukie. " Don't you yell at me!!" He roared at Yukie. " I wake up in the middle of the night, both my mate and baby gone!! And all I get is a note?!" Cia was just as angry. But thinking if the crying child, he took a deep breath, a little plume of smoke coming out.

The Hound however came bounding towards the group. Coming in between the two, snarling at Yukie, snapping his jaws at him.

Cia wrapped his arms around the hound's neck, "Daddy stop it!! Your scarring the baby more!"

'Daddy' stopped, perking his ears up. The hound turned to give Cia licks and kisses, finally being reunited with his son.

"Daddy~" Cia whined.

"...he needs a doctor...or atleast some icecream to ease his teething and fever!" Yukie snapped as he moved away from the two and continued walking leavingnhis destroyed car behind as he walked without shoes clearly just worried about ravens fever that had hit suddenly in the middle of the night.

Cia sighed, he turned back to the horse, flames dying down to just little embers. He scooped up Yukie and placed him on his back, " Just hold him tight, I can get you there faster and Daddy will go ahead and keep the path clear And the hound ran ahead to do just that. He and his son will discuss the situation later.

Cia turned his head back to Yukie, waiting for him to say he had the both of them settled on his back.

"I've never ridden a horse!" Yukie replied not liking it as he tried to hold on and hold Raven even closer Yukie giving Cia his directions to his family doctor.

Cia sped along the high way. He wrapped his tail around the two just to be sure. He followed the directions of the older and eventually caught up with his father, whom was having trouble keeping up with his son as it was. He growled when he caught sight of Yukei but did nothing more. Once reaching the hospital, Cia let the two of his back before turnign back and collapsing to the ground, breathing heavily.

"Don't follow me in..." Yukie replied as he instantly went inside with Raven and straight back to the demon doctor he had called on the way there having him take care of his baby.

Cia waved at Yukie, gripping his chest. Being in that form took alot out of him, since he was still so young. Cia's father sat beside and huddled around his pup. Watching all around them as they waited outside.

Yukie came out as he huffed and smoked not looking at the man Cia called his father.

Cia was still panting but Amon, C'mon father, had rolled his pup onto his back to help him breath before keeping an eye on the rest of the stairs and roads out towards the city.

"Thank you for the help" Yukie mumbled to Cia setting down water and some Gatorade for Cia before sighing and standing in the shadows so the old man wouldn't yell at him for smoking.

" hows *wheeze* Ray?" He wheezed and gasped for air still, but it was much easier for the little omega to take in air. THe giant hound curled around him, shielding the little horse.

"He should be fine the doctor said he will recover" Yukie replied as he sighed breathing a sigh of relief...."I never told you how he died did I?" Yukie asked.

Cia looked to Yukie over his father's huge furry back, " You said ....he got sick right?" Amon raised a paw to settle his son back down against him, sending a warning growl to Yukie.

"...I was young about 12...I hated being pregnant after he was born I abandoned him I couldn't bring myself to touch him...in the end I just let him die" Yukie replied as he smoked another cigarette.

Amon whipped his head around at that, his growling turning to snarls. You left your pup to suffer and die.... why bother going back for it then? Amon was very pack minded his pups and mate meant the world to him. Your no better then those adolecent females who leave their pups on doorsteps.... pathetic.

Cia tapped his father, "Daddy that's not fair, we don't know the situation," He turned to look to Yukie, hope in his eyes, " But that's why you wanted him back right? To fix your mistake and give Raven a better chance at life?"

• Saga locked this topic