Hiding in your closet (closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Yeah...you have to understand I was raped by my boyfriend my parents had passed the month before I was living on the streets and couldn't care for him...he was a burden and made it impossible for me to get a job or help no one wants an alpha who's pregnate with a bastard kid and dropped out of school" Yukie explained as he sighed..."I was scared and didn't know what to do I didn't have money to care for him after he got sick...in the end I thought it would be better to let him die so he didn't have to suffer...my choice wasn't wrong...I lived on the streets for two years before getting on my feet"

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• KoBu

Amon just stared at the young demon, disappointment clear in his eyes. He picked up Cia by the back of his shirt, the little omega too weak to fight back besides the verbal protests and a few smacks to his muzzle.

Speaking through his teeth, "If you couldn't care for the child before... You certainly can't care for him now. You will have three weeks to have yours and the child's things packed. I will return for you both. No arguments.

"Daddy!! Put me down!!" Cia yelled wriggling the best he could before the hound had carried him off. The younger cried and screamed as he was carried away, thinking the worst as his mate disappeared from sight

((Don't worry there's more!! Amon has a plan for all three!! ))

Amon ignored him. He ran and ran and ran until he finally had Cia home. The little Omega had long since stopped fighting when he saw that Yukie wasn't even the least bit concerned his mate, whom had marked was being taken away. He had been taken from his mate and baby..... He was he to do now?!

Ciaran laid down in his old room and cried... Cried until he didn't think he could cry anymore.

Amon knew he was breaking his sons heart.... But it was only for a short time. He had discussed the situation to his mate and daughter, both shocked to hear of the news, but Blaine already having suspected long before.

Yukie just refused to cry...he knew it was bound to happen that the family would take him back...he couldn't fight not now Raven needed a parent" he went inside and gently watched over his baby until he could finally take him home.

Three weeks came and gone, Amon had made his way back to Japan. He sniffed and searched, till he found a trace of his son's scent still tied to the house. And there he waited till nightfall, crouched in an alley across the street. Watching the house, even scaring off a potential robber at some point. Amon wanted his grandchild with the rest of the family in the main house in Scotland. And Ciaran needed his mate, as the little omega's moods have been spiraling out of control. He's already tried to attack his own mother, bitten his sister, and nearly sent himself out of a third floor window.

Yukie just sighed Raven helping him carry groceries inside the child of course having grown to live without his mother and relying compleatly on his father as he smiled and followed Yukie inside chattering away.

Amon wagged his tail happily as he watched his grandson, walking along. He wanted nothing more then run over and play with the little child. But he had to be a 'Good Boy' as his mate often refered to him, and wait. He whined though, wriggling in his spot. Just wait till nightfall.... just a few more hours....

Yukie just proceeded with his normal routing feeding his baby and then a bath together and then off to bed the two curled up happily.

Amon quietly made his way into the house. He slunked through growling in irratation as he noticed nothing was packed like he had asked. Why are all of the youngsters so stubborn .... Oh well no matter. He snuck into what would be the baby's nursery, taking a diaper bag in his maw and then turning to the bedroom. Feeling like being a little shit, Amon hopped up on the bed, and proceeded to sit on Yukie's chest and just stare at him till he decided to wake up.... Considering that Amon wasn't excatly small.... that shouldn't take long.

"Raven scoot over your heavy" Yukie mumbled Raven opening his eyes and looking up into the eyes of Amon as he screamed bloody murder terrified of the monster that had fucked up his mental state. Yukie quickly was up throwing the dog off of him as he put Raven behind him quite protective.

The dog suddenly morphed and shifted. A tall human sat on Yukie's floor, looking like a much older Ciaran. " Fuckin' really man.... I told you have your fuckin' shit packed and ready to go by the time I came back.... Fuckin' shit!" The man now rubbed his head, a nice little bump forming on the back of it. " Now pack up some clothes and we'll get the rest of your shit later.... My pup is gettin more and more upset without you two around now moveit!!" He demanded.

(( Amon in human form (ignore the letters):

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
))

(The letters fit XD)

"Why should I have to leave my home!" Yukie snapped still refusing to leave the place he had worked his ass off to earn.

Amon dead panned. He turned to the frightened child, gentle voice in place. " Hello there little one? Did I scare you ?" While he spoke, Amon snapped his fingers. Once he snapped, black tendrils slowly poked up through the ground. Taking hold of Yukie and hoisting up to float but kept him in Raven's sights to keep the child calm enough to answer the coming questions.

" I'm sorry. Grandpa did bad! Bad Grandpa!" He scolded himself. Slowly coming onto the bed, but keeping his distance form the child. " Do you miss Mama, Raven? Do you wanna go see Mama again?" Before Yukie could making any noise of protest, another tendril came to cover his mouth. Amon looked up at Yukie sending a glare, latching to a link between their minds. Keep you mouth shut and encourage him to answer, or I rip out your entrails and feed them to my pups and leave your body at the Feet of the Satanic king himself, understand?

Raven just cried not understanding why the mean wolf man was being mean to his papa as he hid under his blankets not wanting to see anything scary the poor boy holding his stuffed rabbit tightly...he can't speak well jackass... Yukie replied as he sighed and tried to relax. He stopped really doing much after the first time you met him...babies aren't suppose to be terrified to the point they are afraid to speak let alone grow the only reason he's aged to walk is so he can follow me around! Yukie snapped. Put me down before he has a panic attack and stops breathing Yukie replied calmly already seeing his baby starting to suffer ravens breathing quick and shallow his face pale.

Amon shrugged giving into his point. He sat thinking for a moment, ignoring the rest of what Yukie had said. It was true he wasn't the most ..... savory sight to see when he first appeared before the child. But he couldn't drag Cia back here to help him. Suddenly his head perked up. He heard singing coming through the halls. "Opp.... sounds like grandma's here now...." He looked through the door and sure enough. There stood what looked like a unicorn, it's mane wet and its body white, lilies sitting in it's mane so nicely.

The uncorn wasn't there long as it changed and shrunk. In it's place stood.... a five foot two inch white and tealed haired, very angry Scotsman. He was scowling darkly at the hound on the bed. But Amon just jumped from the bed like a dog excited to meet it's master. " Sweetheart! Kelpie! Love! Ma--"

"Shut your fokin' gob before I shut it fer ya!" the one called 'Kelpie' said darkly at the hound. And Amon did just that without question. looking around the room Kelpie looked up to spot Yukie. He waved his hand and pointed a finger downward, releasing the demon and landing none too gently on the floor. " Quiet the child down please.... and I'll explain what's going on..." He said once more glaring at the now very bid black dog sitting on the floor and bowing his head, once again much like a dog who had known they've done bad the moment their master makes eye contact with them.

(( Now say hi to Mommy~ this is Kelpie, a character I already had planned to make as Ciaran's mother. :http://ghostapple.deviantart.com/art/Eachann-Keplie-Fingal-666183934 ))

"Could have been more gentle" Yukie snapped before gathering up his baby and holding him close the child turning back into an infant and snuggling his daddy closer hating the scary dog but somewhat liking the pretty pony as he tried to calm his breathing Yukie picking up his medical bag and putting a small oxygen mask on him to help him breathe yukie just holding his baby close and rubbing his back soothingly.

Kelpie scowled at Yukie, " Like how ye were gentle when ye kidnapped and raped me youngling, ya arse fuck?! If it weren't for the wee baby your holding in ye arms, I'd have ye gutted and mounted on me damn mantle ya fuck!" the water horse was doing his best not to yell for the child. He whipped around back to Amon, whose tail began to wag when Kelpie turned to him, " And you ya damn shit!! I have half a mind to rip ya balls off and feed them back to ye through a fokin tube!" Kelpie scolded. But Amon just wagged his tail and watched Kelpie with what could be considered a love struck expression on his face

"....I can tell who wears the pants.." Yukie mumbled as he frowned..."why do I have to leave my home...I don't know a lot of English" Yukie explained a little scared of the kelpie.

" No I'm just older then him so I'm a bit more mature." Kelpie took out his phone, flipped through it a moment and looked at Raven with a gentle and sweet smile. " Sweetheart?.... How are you feeling deary?" He asked the infant sweetly, " I know you can't talk but can you say yes or no little one? Amon stay put!!" He commanded sternly as he pointed to the hound who was slowly belly crawling over to play with the baby. Amon whined and stopped dead in his tracks, flat on the floor and ears tucked back.

"....like I said he can't talk hasn't been able to since Amon scared him...we've been working at it with speech therapy with afew doctors and slowly he's able to do some sign language" Yukie replied as he just rocked the baby softly the child huffing in annoyance since he was exhausted and quite fussy. "...if...if we move can I atleast take some furniture..." Yukie asked not wanting to leave everything behind.

Kelpie rolled his eyes. " Your not leaving the house behind. You just needed to be seen by the well... Satan himself. You mated one of his Horsemen's horses without his knowledge." Kelpie turned his attention to the baby, " And you young man, don't huff at your daddy! But a good lad and come to Gramma" He held open his arms to take hold of the baby. "But more importantly you need to come back to Scotland. Cia isn't doing so well...."

"I didn't know he was so high up! He never mentioned it until it was to late!" Yukie replied clearly not happy as he frowned refusing to hand off his kid to strangers...."...I really have no choice in this matter do i?" Yukie asked feeling he would be forced either way.

" No ye really don't. Either you come quietly with us now, or you can Lucifer himself standing in your living room. And how do you think I felt when I found that little dick fuck" He threw a thumb at Amon " Was actually a hound straight from Satan's throne room?" The water horse stated with a scowl.

"And he's still young so he doesn't have his rank yet, but his horseman was already set and ready, until ye came and fucked it up!!" Bringing out his phone again and flipping the phone around, showing an ugly, malnourished horse, it's mane dull looking almost brittle. The eyes where completely white, as if it were dead. " This is the main reason you need to get your arse back to the family house..... He's slowly dying without his child and mate around.... this is what happens when Omega's mate under age if they carry a demonic gene in them.... You probably survived because your baby was near by.... dead or alive...."

(( This was the picture that Kelpie showed to Yukie, be warned it is a wee bit creepy but it's only a painting:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
))

(Creeeeeeeepy!)

"Fine...though in my defense being raised by humans I didn't learn any of the rules and I didn't meet another demon until I...was young and had Raven" Yukie replied as he sighed..."I'm sorry...I didn't mean to ruin his life.." Yukie replied truely feeling bad as he slowly packed up ravens stuff making sure he got everything and put it in a duffle bag..."...Raven doesn't remember Cia..it might not help him" Yukie admitted packing another bag with medicine and more of his child's stuff only packing light for himself and taking his laptop and afew small possessions and a small book the family next door had made for Cia.

• Saga locked this topic