my new cute pets (Open to first need a uke!)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Thank you~" Yukie mumbled as he smiled and slept needing a nice nap to refresh himself.

"I don't exactly want kids" Ayme admitted as he pulled out and tossed the condom into a proper disposal and went back to Akira. "Come let's go take a bath~" Ayme replied with a soft smile offering to lead Akira to the bathhouse part of their house.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Yukonwolfspirit

Hikaru rubs his face against Yukie while purring as he starts to finally fall asleep, snuggling with Yukie.

Akira looks at Ayme and nods his head, "yeah, makes sense. I don't really want kids either.. I already have fun dealing with a brother so that is enough for me." Akira gets off the bed, "okay master, lead the way," he wags his tail as he follows Ayme to the bathhouse, rubbing his butt slightly along the way.

Yukie slept peacefully enjoying the warmth and happy dreams.

Ayme lead him down a hallway and into a huge bath as he sat down and started prewashing himself.

While he was sleeping, Hikaru turned into his cat form, curling up on Yukie to keep him nice and warm as he purrs in his sleep.

Akira follows close behind Ayme and goes into the huge bath with Ayme. He sits down next to Ayme and washes himself, washing off the sweat.

Yukie smiled and snuggled into hikaru more enjoying the warmth.

"..how did you end up getting sold to us?" Ayme asked as he washed his own hair relaxing in the warm room.

Hikaru purrs heavily as he could feel Yukie snuggling him too and enjoyed sleeping with someone different other than his brother.

Akira looks at Ayme and puts soap within his hair, scrubbing his scalp and kept his eyes close to avoid soap getting in his eyes, "hm.. I guess our previous owner was in need for some money. Nekos are a pretty rare breed, so I guess he thought he would get a lot of money for selling us. We were always well behave... well, I was. Hikaru is a little more adventurous than I am," he leans forward and cleans his butt with one hand while he strokes his other hand on his cock.

"What was your old owner like? Was he old or young?" Ayme asked as he continued cleaning himself before finishing off and getting in the tub to soak.

"He was in his mid thirty's. Around the time he sold us, he lost his job so he was kind of struggling with his income. Some of his friends helped him with bills but he was still having a hard time maintaining everything." Akira looks at Ayme and stands up after finishing up. He follows Ayme into the tub and sits in front of him.

Akira looks at Ayme, "well not as far as foreplay, but Hikaru did lose his virginity since his heats are more extreme than mine. I usually just hump a pillow and use my tail for my butt to satisfy myself."

"Mmh we bought you both on the agreement you where both virgins...fathers going to be very unhappy we paid so much for used toys" Ayme replied with a frown clearly not happy with the discovery as he picked up his phone out of his pants and texted his father the information.

"It was a last moment thing from the previous owner did due to stress." Akira watches Ayme with his ears lowered, "I don't know if this counts, but the owner did use a condom like you did with me." Akira perks his ears up as he watches Ayme, "y-your not going to get rid of my brother.. are you?"

"It's not fair for me to get something new...and my brother gets something used" Ayme replied with a frown as he bopped akiras nose. "You don't need to worry because you belong to me" he replied as he sighed and relaxed...."father is going to kill your old owner though he doesn't take being lied to very well"

Akira lowers his ears a bit, "I guess that is true... but it wasn't Hikaru's choice." He closes his eyes and looks at Ayme, blushing a bit, "you made that point very clear." Akira perks his ears a bit, "k-kill?" He lowers his ears and kept in silent, since he knew nothing he said could change anything.

"Your old owner pissed off a very powerful group of demons so father will punish him in a fit way for lying to him when he was so nice to buy you two and give you a good home" Ayme explained as he sighed and gently touched akiras ear. "Course Yukie wanted bunnys but I guess dad could only find the cat breed" he added just deep in thought.

Akira nods his head nervously, "well.. it is your decision so I can't tell you want you can and can't do master." He purrs as his ear was touched and looks at Akira, "I think.. our old owner was also fostering another type of animal since he was abandoned on the street. What will happen to him once this happens?"

"I wouldn't know....but if he does get rid of hikaru most likely if he is pure then Yukie will take him" Ayme replied.

"But... Hikaru is my brother," Akira looks at Ayme with his ears lowered. He shakes his head, "I am not sure if he is pure or not."

"Well I'll have him check" Ayme replied sending out a men to check on the situation. "If we are to be married we can only marry ones we've chosen for ourselves that are pure" Ayme explained to his mate.

Akira nods his head a bit and lowers his ears, shaking to the idea of losing his brother Hikaru. He looks at Ayme, "I suppose that makes sense but what will Yukie do?"

"No idea...most likely he will be heartbroken loosing another pet he's bonded with...he will have to go back to the hospital because his health will be affected" Ayme replied with a sigh worrying for his more frail twin. "Most likely Yukie will just be given a new pet and your brother will be given to fathers men as a stress relief toy "

Akira looks at Ayme and lowers his ears, "I'm sorry.. I should have stopped him.. but that would have risk my virginity as well and I didn't want that." He tilts his head a bit and bites his bottom lip, "well.. promise me master.. that I can still see Hikaru every now and again. I wouldn't mind it being once a month, just as long as I can still see him," he sniffs and rubs his eyes, trying to stay strong and not cry.

"Don't cry...I'll talk to Yukie about it he might keep hikaru, but he might not be kind to your brother for a long time I mean he did lie to his face" Ayme replied as he heard Yukie come into the room tears in his eyes holding his phone having just learned the truth as he fell down crying wanting aymes arms as he stripped and crawled into his brothers arms heartbroken.

Akira nods his head with his ears lowered, "thank you master.. I hope it works out." He perks his ears up as he looks at Yukie. Akira moves away from Ayme so Yukie can cuddle with Yukie, "Yukie.. I am so sorry... it wasn't Hikaru's choice. Hikaru would usually do what I do when I went into heat but our old owner saw what Hikaru was doing and decided to help him." He leans forward and licks Yukie's tears, rubbing his face on Yukie's back for comfort.

"Akira.. don't" Ayme replied as he moved Yukie who almost kicked and tried to hurt his brother pet, he was angry and hurt so it was only logical. "He's upset just don't...dont touch him" Ayme replied softly as he kissed his twins head and tried to calm him down gently rocking him back and forth. "You can snuggle up to me if you want" he whispered afew minutes later after Yukie had calmed down having already waisted all of his energy and was now laying in his twins arms to exhausted to struggle or fight.

• Saga locked this topic