YO's Photography Contest - Necessary

Key

H4rRt59.jpg

~Theme: Necessary~

At the suggestion of YO's members, we decided to hold a new monthly contest - a photo competition.

The new theme is 'Necessary'. Share with us the thing(s) you cannot go without, be it a laptop, a cell, your books, coffee etc.

Rules_zpsfb80e9a7.jpg

- The picture has to be taken by you

- The pic has to be related to the given theme

- You can use photo editing software to fix the levels, brightness, contrast and so on, but without adding effects (like using brushes on the picture)

- Each member can post only 1 entry

Prizes_zps029d35eb.jpg

- All the participants get 3000 points

Start date: 06/04/2017

Closing date: 01/05/2017

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Panda01

• scottinme

• Key

• Alezander

Hello there,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. You can save your photo from goggle drive to your pc and then upload it to imgur :)

KaS6UxR.jpg

Beaaar nessacities~ The sim-ple bear nessa-citiess~ *breaks out into jazz number*

Cant go without my beloved sushi xD (waddaya mean its not a nessacity?)

I was torn between mah laffy and mah undies, but then again, nothing can replace these babies~! haha

[table=width: 500, class: grid, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

ePr3GtN.jpg

let me hear more of you.

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

I wanna enter too(and I'm not even sure if I can still make it cause the date look kind of backward so, anyway what do you mean by "imgur"? And after you upload it to 'imgur' what do you do?

OSinN6M.jpg[/img]

Just give me a computer and a drawing material with my glasses and I'm ready to live my life fully :)

did you go to

yet? if you did, click the green button that says "new post" with the cloud sign beside it. once you pick a picture, imgur will start creating your post. once that is done, hover your cursor over the uploaded picture. look at the top right corner and click the arrow pointing down and click "get share links". copy the part that says "BBCode(forums)" and paste this to your reply for this thread.

hope this helped... it was difficult figuring things out by myself too... and welcome to YO by the way,,, seems like you joined this site just recently

good luck~! :Dancing:

Sorry I'm not log in to YO last week due to work :7yoyo10: I'm late reading your message.Glad that you managed to upload your photo to imgur. It's a good pic.

thanks for the clear instructions :)