Wanting a Seme

YellowMelon

Usually, I don't mind the position I take in a RP, but I've been wanting to do one position recently—Uke. Since I've been doubling in a lot of RPs (on and off this site), I would like to focus on a single character this time, which is why I'm searching for a Seme.

In my last RP Recruitment thread (which was back in November), I listed my requirements and pairings I was interested in, so I'll just copy and paste the same thing onto this thread with a few adjustments.

What I’m looking for are one or two 1x1 RP partners, who:

- Are literate to advance in writing. I want, at least, 2 paragraphs with each reply, but it would be great if we could try to match each other in length.

- Are comfortable with smut. If the plot requires it, I want it to be in there. However, I don’t want a role play centered around it 24/7, and, if you’re not comfortable with it, tell me.

- Have a basic understanding of English spelling and grammar. I do make my own mistakes (I tend to overuse commas and “don’t), but please know the difference between to/two/too and their/they’re/there.

- Can handle side character/minor characters/NPCs. I tend to call them minor characters, but I do believe that other characters, besides our main characters, are necessary to move a plot forward.

- Can contribute to a plot. I have a few plots in mind, but before I offer them I want to know the limitations and ideas of my partner.

- Can reply, at least, once every two weeks. I do admit that my schedule can be hectic and when I reply really depends on how much I have to reply to. **I will warn you that for the next months I'll be slow to replying, but I will not, intentionally, hold out on a replying for a month.**

Interests:

+ Since I'm not a fan of historical settings, the RP will have to take place in modern or futuristic (but not too science-fiction) times. I also love the idea of creating an original, fantasy setting together.

+ I don't mind having my characters abused, physically or mentally. I'm a sucker for drama, angst, and jealousy.

+ I support the non-stereotypical Seme and Uke, which is why I would really like to try having a feminine Seme for my Uke (whether by appearance, personality, or both), but that is not a requirement and really up to my partner

+ I'm not against doing a RP where out characters are already lovers or something along those lines. I don't want an extremely romantic, happily ever after plot, though.

+ I can't say I have any limitations, except for a few that I'll discuss with my partner if I ever see it being a problem. I'm really flexible and open to anything.

Pairings I have in mind, and that I have a general plot for:

Demon × Human/Demon

Dragon × Human

Shapeshifter × Human

Stripper × Stripper/Client

Model × Huge Fan

Rich × Lover

Prostitute × Lover

Host × Lover

*I'm, honestly, open to any pairings because I can create a plot out of anything. In addition, a lot of my plots are inspired from mangas I've read.

Here are two plots that I already have:

(These are old plots but have never been used)

Promises, Promises

-- Demons and humans coexist, but they tend to stay in their specific world. They may cross over to sell or buy stuff that isn’t accessible in their own world or they switch over for recreational purposes, but, other than that, no demon owns a house in the human world and no human stays in the demon world on his or her own will. Any interaction between humans and demons, past that of acquaintances or enemies, comes from a contract. In exchange for their soul, humans will form a contract with a demon for a set number of years, allowing that demon to live in the human world and enabling the human to cross over into the demon world, sometimes unattended. Once a contract is made, it cannot be broken. Humans cannot escape the demon they made a contract with, for they have that demon’s specific seal on their body, which acts like a tracking device. Wherever the human goes, the demon can follow.

-- Now, Human A is fully aware of both the existence of demons and their contracts, but, when he is tricked into summoning Demon B, he immediately tries to rid himself of his contract. When summoned, demons have the right to mark the body of the human who summoned them, even if not agreed upon. Contracts are mostly one-sided, but humans don’t know of this. Even though they think it has to be mutually agreed upon, books have always stated that is not the case. While Demon B makes it clear he won’t rid his seal on his body, he convinces him not to return until their contract is over. Demon B being the demon that he is, obeys hia wish and doesn’t bother her. However, when he does reappear, Human A isn’t as willing to have his soul collected, but Demon B won’t leave until the contract is done and over with.

Childhood Friends Concept

Character A grew up being a naturally spoiled brat. He does absolutely nothing for himself, and his parents are the same as him. But, as a child, when he wasn’t as greedy or mean-spirited, he fell in love with Character B, and he returned his feelings. Albeit being children, they made a promise to each other—a pinkie promise—that should they ever meet again, he would take him as his bride. Low and behold, they meet again, and Character B is expecting Character A to be the same as when he was a child, sweet and loving. When he finds him to be the complete opposite, Character B is shocked, but not shocked enough to leave. Character A wants him gone, but he intends to keep his promise, no matter how much his childhood friend has changed. Even though Character A doesn’t want the promise to be kept, Character B manages to strike a deal with him: He will try to win over his heart and keep his promise until he is certain that Character A doesn't want him anymore, then he will leave on his own, defeated and unmarried.

Please PM if you are interested in role playing with me. When PMing me, link me to your Rules or give me a list of your ideas, try not to simply ask “Will you RP with me?” I am fast-moving with establishing role plays.

* For a character skeleton/outline/whatever it's called, I would like it to be short because I want to discover my partner's character within the RP and not have everything about a character revealed to me beforehand.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YellowMelon

• Yukonwolfspirit

Top Posters In This Topic