Fujiyoshi Posted November 30, 2017 Posted November 30, 2017 Thank you very muuuchhh, I love this series so much!
mem's Posted December 1, 2017 Posted December 1, 2017 thanks but can anyone please re-upload it in anywhere other than mega like mediafire
fujiwolf Posted December 7, 2017 Posted December 7, 2017 Thank you so much for the manga complete and sharing
_iRISA Posted July 29, 2018 Posted July 29, 2018 Even though I don't understand I still love this!!! Thank you!!!!!
dorokoro Posted September 3, 2018 Posted September 3, 2018 sorry for asking if anyone could upload kaitox haru version very Appliciate!
Mogumon01 Posted September 3, 2018 Posted September 3, 2018 Thank you!! I wonder if there's another volume about these 3 couples....?
cruciatus Posted September 14, 2018 Author Posted September 14, 2018 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. I've fixed the link, there was an extra 's' in the url's https. If you come across a thread with broken links and would like to request a reupload, please post Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. . That way it comes to the notice of mods and other uploaders.
Lycinda Posted December 11, 2018 Posted December 11, 2018 Thank you, I love all the couples very much!
sugarainb Posted May 7, 2019 Posted May 7, 2019 はじめての Original Title: Hajimeteno Alt.Title: はじめての Author: Narashima Sachi/GINGER BERRY Year of release: 2017 Published by: Libre Download Link: Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. ※ Please do not re-upload or sharing it on other website ※
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now