Sign in to follow this  
littlespiral

Korean yaoi animation: Hyperventilation (과호흡)

Yukushima

Please don't try to watch the episodes for free if you have the ability to pay for it. Just pay for it if you can.

bakachwan
You seriously only have to pay one dollar on lewin's patron to see all of their content. How cheap can you be? Just pay the one dollar and watch episode 6.

if i could, i would buy it without any single complain; but i don't own a card that allow me to buy things online!!!! my country is retarded in every aspect!!!

and i have already watch it a loooong time ago in another language, i just wanted to point that the video doesn't contain all episodes

801crazed

Episode 6 is only available in Korean (without subs) on the creator's YouTube channel. I am willing to pay for it but

I won't understand it, as the official channel with the subs has been removed. Does anyone have the subs (even just in text form)?

Yukushima

@bakachwan

I didn't try to reply to you. I can understand your frustration but if it's like that I don't know how to help you. I can't give you the episodes, it goes against my morals.

My reply was towards the person that asked where they could find the episodes for free which I think encourages people to post the episodes illegally.

Yukushima

This reply isn't targeted to anyone in particular, however I would like to propose something to my fellow yaoi enthusiasts that aren't able to watch the episodes because of country blocking problems, card problems and the like. I will choose 4 people who want to from this thread and will give them the ability to watch the episodes through a private stream (most likely skype) with me and I will donate 5 dollars to the artist on patreon for all of the people watching (including me) considering that the minimum for one person is 1 dollar. This way it won't negatively impact the artists income and you get to watch all the episodes. If anyone is interested please message me. This is a gift to the community.

bakachwan

@Yukushima

i dont know why i lost my temper! i mean, i know you mean no harm, you're just supporting the artist nd i respect that

arrrg sorry about this

you're really great!!

Yukushima

@bakachwan please don't worry about it. I can understand it, it happened to me too in the past. ^^

Oreides

Is there a possibility to watch it online. If I could I would pay for it. Is there a way to pay in euros?

CrazedbyYaoi

Im sad cause i. One of those who can't watch sob

MinSu

is there any other link to watch this anime?

AoiYuki10

Don't you guys have hyperventilation eps 4-6? Plis i need it~ can you share it? Please~

RemClarke

I only watched until Episode 3. And only trailers for the following episodes. 😥

shaymless

do you know the link?

Guest KatsMH

@littlespiral, I've never heard of it before so thanks alot for the post! I'll have to check it out :leaf5:

littlespiral

@KatsMH it's a very good quality yaoi animation (putting aside all the controversy and dramas surrounding the creator), you should definitely check it out!

unfortunately the youtube channel of the creator has been terminated, but you can always check her patreon page to watch the full episodes :)

Dreimer

Omooo, the art is so pretty. I'm totally gonna watch this!

leoaioria_08

I found a download link for the full episode of Hyperventilation from E01 to E06 in baidu around 400MB. If you have internet download manager you'll be able to download the file without signing an account. Also I have the torrent file but not sure if it's working since I haven't try it yet. :D Just send me a pm if you guys are interested. I'm not gonna post the link here since the creator not allow to share his/her work in any website. It took half day of my time in searching the video because almost all the download link has been taken down. I hope you guys understand!! :)