I had a dream

Rumpleteaser

Years ago I had this yaoi dream. It's still fresh in my mind as if I just woke up from it. We don't have to do it exactly like this, obviously the roleplay will progress naturally and some things in this blurb may not happen. We'd be using this dream as a premise rather than following it exactly. That said, I'd like the characters (Prince B and Prince C) to have characters similar to those in the dream.

The dream is set in a fairly common fantasy style world, with small to medium size kingdoms along a large river that opens up into a delta by the sea. The kingdoms have their own rulers, squabble over land, trade and the like. Some are larger and stronger, some are smaller and rely on the strength of their allies. Power has a way of balancing itself out. The kingdom in which the roleplay is set, let's call it Calhide, is a peaceful one ruled by a king, queen, two young adult sons and a spiritual/religious advisor. Let's call them Prince A and Prince B. (I don't tend to dream with names, just imagery). Calhide is down river but not as far as the delta (Kingdom B).

Prince A is the older son so is set to inherit the throne. He's well studied and well liked enough, though he's a bit of a showoff and attends far too many tournaments for his mild-minded parents. He gives more than what is expected of him and always does more than his best at everything he faces. Where people admire Prince A, they adore Prince B.

Prince B is the heart of his kingdom, beloved by all. He really is the heart to his brother's head. He's kind, generous and always has a gentle smile on his face. He's no wilting wall-flower though. He has inner strength and is very level headed. He is a quick study, agile and well learned. He'd make the perfect spiritual advisor for his brother, which is what he aspires to. He is learning under the current spiritual advisor, who is the only person beside the queen who knows his secret. Prince B is able to predict the future of anyone he touches. The more he touches and the deeper he touches, the more he sees. Usually what he predicts are warnings of bad things that are going to happen, from a fall down the stairs to their death. He's considered a bit of a good luck charm because he likes to drop hints as to what people should watch out for. Everybody loves to brush his robes or kiss his hand for good luck.

One day the peaceable kingdom of Calhide is attacked by an unknown force. Prince B sees this, warns of its approach to the advisor but is effectively helpless to stop it. At the last minute he foretells a way out. The royal family and ruling class must escape through an old tunnel down in the depths of the dungeons, make it to the river and down to Kingdom B at the delta, where they will find sanctuary. Everyone makes it down to the dungeons but the attackers are close at hand. They're chased down there but most of them make it, except the religious leader and Prince B. Prince B foretells that he cannot escape so instead locks the passage and runs back up to find the religious leader.

The ruffians find Prince B down there and suspect him of trying to escape. They question him, rape him and lock him away for later use. This is a horrible thing for Prince B because he can see everything that's going to happen to them, right down to their eventual deaths. Later, the leader of the attackers, Prince C from one of the kingdoms upstream, is shown the captive prince locked away in a cell. Oh, how pleased he is with his men.

Prince A is taken up to what used to be his father's bedroom, which Prince C has taken for himself. He's chained to the four poster bed and kept there as a pet. Prince C tries to get useful information out of him then decides to keep him as blackmail and a bargaining chip against the royals down in Kingdom B. At first he doesn't have sex with Prince B, just plays with him and threatens him. The advisor warns Prince C against touching or using Prince A but doesn't say why. Foretelling could be dangerous in the wrong hands and only three people know about it. Instead he says that Prince B is the heart of the kingdom and the people would revolt if Prince B was harmed. With such a tentative hold on the kingdom, Prince C listens for now. Eventually Prince B does get raped.

Nonetheless, captivity and the constant molestation and touching gets Prince B depressed. He's chained to a bed at all times and the chain only goes as far as the lavatory and window. He tries to kill himself in the bathtub and gets rather weepy at times. His depression gets so low that he's taken to the advisor's quarters for counseling. He tells the advisor how he is being treated and is comforted. The advisor has retained his post not because he is a traitor but to keep the peace with the people. The takeover was bloody but Prince C wants the common folk to remain at peace.

There comes a time when Prince C invites the king and queen to come to a meeting to negotiate the terms of their abdication. They will be given safe passage so long as they declare Prince C as the new king. Obviously there are a lot of Prince C's guards and soldiers around to make sure things go his way. At the lunch meeting, Prince B is dressed up as a scantily clad serving boy with a veil over his face. He is only wearing a veil and a decorative loin cloth. He serves the meal and waits upon everyone as the only servant there. Prince C calls upon him by his pet name and has him give a blow job under the table after the meal is cleaned away. This signifies the start of business arrangements between the two parties. When the queen asks where her son is, the Prince replies honestly and shoots his load into her son's mouth. Prince B is then exposed in front of his parents before being sent back to the bedroom. He's chained up to the bed, waiting for Prince C to come and ravish him.

Later that day, after business is attended to, Prince C comes back and finally has his way with Prince B. Prince B sees everything that is likely to happen to Prince C, all flooding into his mind at once. It overloads his mind and he is left spent. This is about where the dream ends, other than more time with the spiritual leader after the rape. The advisor is outraged by it and fights with Prince C over the treatment of Prince B but can't really do anything about it any more because Prince C is king.

So yeah. Let me know if you're interested. First in first served, if anyone ends up wanting to do this. What I'm looking for in this roleplay is someone who can write two or more paragraphs. Spelling and grammar are nice too. I won't judge your mistakes if you don't judge mine. ^.^ You can be Prince B (uke) or Prince C (seme) but they have to be capable of writing side characters as well (Prince C's men OR the royal family and advisor).

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rumpleteaser

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic