Insert Creative Title Here ((RP w/ 0rochi))

GayYaoiPrince

((I don't mind and I'm sorry to hear that))

Damn so he hadn't kissed anyone before... "Yeah, kissing is pretty amazing, you're really missing out on something great" he moved some hair from his face "One thing i haven't done??" he thought for a moment or two before he decided how to answer "There's a lot of things i haven't done... but uh.. something that i haven't done but would like to try out would be a threesome" he nodded "Who wouldn't enjoy kissing and.... 'getting intimate'"

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GayYaoiPrince

• 0rochi

Kaito nodded. "Well, I don't know anyone that I'd really want to kiss.. I also heard about 'french kissing'? I'm not sure about that either.." He blushed and shook his head.

Kaito smiled and laughed. "A threesome? Two females and you or a male, a female and yourself?" He smirked, looking quite interested. He was still calmly petting the cat.

"French kissing is a little weird at first but after trying it out a few times it actually becomes really amazing" Takashi smirked "Well... I'd obviously prefer if it were me and two chicks but i guess i wouldn't mind it being a chick and a dude if the dude was my friend" he replied "Is there anything that you would want to try??"

"I don't know.. I haven't tried any of it yet. I-I guess kissing is my first step." He shrugged, chuckling. "I know you may think it's wrong but.. I don't really think I want a girl to kiss me.." He said, trying to hint at his sexuality, blushing a bit. He was a bit afraid of what the other might react with, especially since most of Takashi's friends were at least a bit homophobic. "I guess you know what I mean.." He sighed, looking down while waiting for an answer.

"Huh?" Takashi stared at Kaito for a minute before he understood what the other meant "Oh... Oh! so you're..." he cleared his throat "Gay?" okay so if the other knew he had kissed him then it probably wouldn't be such a big deal "Well... that doesn't really matter though- it doesn't change what i think about you" he shrugged, a lot of people had a problem with homosexuals but he wasn't one of them "Is there any guy at school that you like?? or is it the same still, not too interested in that cause you're more into your studies??" he continued the conversation casually, not wanting to make a big deal about Kaito's sexuality.

Kaito nodded and sighed. "Yes, I was trying to hint at it but I wasn't sure if you'd get upset or judge me." He replied. "But yeah, I couldn't really make friends since I was focusing on my grades and things. But I have had feelings for other males.. but I'm too shy to make friends, besides studying." He said with a laugh. "So that's why I kind of got excited when you accepted my invitation, even if it wasn't as formal as I'd wanted it to be." He shrugged.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Sure i get that, at one time in my life i bothered with studying too but i kinda just lost interest after a while because studying became too much effort" he chuckled "Hey man, if you have feelings for someone you just gotta go up to them and say it, if you don't you'll regret never telling them, besides whats the worst that could happen? oh they could say they don't have the same feelings but thats better than not knowing if they do like you too" he had remembered a girl that he liked when he was younger, he never told her that he liked her until it was too late, it turned out the girl had liked him too but she moved on with someone else.

"Ahh but I don't want to fall into romance so quickly, you know? Do you uhm have any friends who you think would find me uhm.. cute?" He asked, chuckling nervously as his face lit up a bright pink. Of course he always liked Takashi a bit but.. he obviously wasn't going to admit it. Takashi was obviously straight.. wasn't he? He assumed. "I guess I should start getting more social and meet more people." He said, shrugging. "Princess used to be enough of a companion for me but now I find I want more and more each day. I just don't know how to express it without looking odd." He said, chuckling.

"Yeah I get that, sorry man as far as I know none of my friends are gay" he said with a small frown "I know a lot of girls who find you cute but that doesn't help does it?" he chuckled a bit "Once you start to get a little more social you'll get used to it and it'll become easy" he placed his hand on Kaito's one shoulder, his own eyes staring into the others, his heart began to race and he just couldn't figure out why... this shouldn't be happening not while he was looking at Kaito of all people, his heart had never raced this way when he was with another man.

Kaito laughed and nodded. "Thanks anyways. I'm sure there's a lot who hide it like myself." He shrugged. "I guess I'll have to put myself out there, go to some parties and stuff." He said. He wasn't too overjoyed by parties, but he'd never been invited to one. Kaito blushed as the other put his hand on his shoulder, seeing how Takashi stared into his eyes and remained silent. His heart also began to race as well. "Uh Takashi.. are you feeling all right?" He asked, concerned but also kind of realizing how nice Takashi's eye color was.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Maybe I could take you to a party sometime." He said softly as he inched closer, he couldn't understand it but he really couldn't stop thinking about kissing Kaito so there was only one thing that he could do "Yeah... I'm feeling perfectly fine" he answered before closing the small gap that was left between the twos lips.... he hesitantly moved his lips against the others unmoving ones. This was insane, he was kissing Kaito..... again... but this time he was actually conscious which he was sure was such a good thing but he couldn't keep down the urge to just do it... he could just say it was a joke or something right???

"Sure that sounds fun!" He smiled and before he could realize what was happening, Takashi's lips had connected with his own. Shocked but still interested, he slowly closed his eyes in the kiss and pulled Takashi closer as the kiss went on. He couldn't believe that this was happening right now, but he was starting to realize how much he really liked Takashi. By the time they both pulled away for air, Kaito smiled. "I don't think that was an accident. I thought you were straight, Takashi." He chuckled softly.

Takashi felt the other pull him closer during the kiss, he didn't get why people made such a big deal about guys kissing guys after it seemed no different to then just kissing a girl, it was quite enjoyable actually. They backed away to catch their breath "I am straight... I was just..." he cleared his throat, he couldn't think of a good excuse "I wanted to see what it was like to kiss a guy I guess?" he seemed unsure about his own answer, maybe staying here longer wasn't the best idea.

After pulling away from the kiss, he was thankful Princess was covering the arousal while laying on his lap. Kaito smiled and laughed. "It didn't seem like that to me. I think you might be trying to hide in the closet, Takashi." He smirked. "You don't seem very certain about your excuse." He held the other's chin in his hands. "Does that mean you want to try other things?" He asked curiously, staring deeply into the other's eyes. "Be honest with me, I won't judge you or tell anyone. I'm good at keeping secrets."

"I'm not trying to hide in the closet!" he protested "I.... I.... might just be bi-curious okay..." he admitted, avoiding eye contact with the other teen, he honestly hadn't thought about doing it with a dude before now but like he said he's just curious "If... you want to try other things too then..." he looked back at Kaito "I'm open to trying them with you...." he muttered, this was crazy but if the other was offering who was he to turn him down, after all he did love sexual things but would he enjoy it with a guy too??

"Sure, as long as you're comfortable with a dick in your ass." He chuckled and shook his head. "I'd go slow at first and just do some oral, I know you don't want to be fucked exactly yet. And it's okay to be curious. I thought I was curious for quite a while." He assured, smiling at the other and patting him on the back. "Most people say that it's a better feeling. " He shrugged, since he hadn't tried either way.

"A- i don't think I'm willing to go that far...." his whole face turning a shade of red "at least not yet..." he added in a hushed tone "So... ahem-" he cleared his throat and looked down at princess "If we're going to do that stuff... ah- maybe you should take Princess to another room? after all she is kind of laying on something quite crucial at the moment" he shifted uncomfortably on the couch as his hardening member was pretty much getting suffocated by his incredibly tight jeans.

Kaito bit his lip and nodded, bringing princess upstairs and coming back downstairs, his large member now quote visible to the other male. He sat on the couch and blushed. "S-So you just want to start with the basics..?" He asked, fumbling with his belt nervously.

Takashi stayed put on the couch as Kaito took the cat upstairs so it wouldn't interrupt them. When the other got back he couldn't help but blush when he saw the others hard member through his pants "Yeah, sure... that sounds good." he undid the button and zip on his own jeans, his arousal was clear beneath his boxers.

Kaito chuckled softly as he finally removed his pants, beginning to rub himself, biting his lip softly. "Damn, now I see why you're such a hit with the ladies." He smiled and pulled his own out and helped coax Takashi, who seemed a bit nervous. "Do you want me to rub it for you?" He asked, smiling.

"You can if you want to..." he muttered, pulling his pants and boxers down. He shuddered as cold air hit the hardened member when it sprung free from its confines "Should... I touch yours also?" he stared over at Kaito, it couldn't be much different from touching his own right? it was still just a penis after all.

Kaito nodded and smiled. "Only if you want to, we won't go outside your comfort zone okay? If I'm doing anything that's making you uncomfortable just let me know okay? I'll stop right away. " He promised, leaning over and beginning to stroke the other before getting on his knees in front of the other male's member, opening his mouth. "Are you okay with me doing this?" He asked curiously.

"Oh believe me, you'll know if I'm uncomfortable with something" he actually managed to chuckle, he watched Kaito as got down on his knees in front of him "Yeah, I've gotten blow jobs before so I'm cool with it if its what you want to do." he admitted, spreading his legs a little to give the black haired male more access to his throbbing member.

Kaito smirked and nodded, grabbing hold of the other's length in his hands before deep throating his member. Kaito didn't have a gag reflex, so of course he could completely fill his mouth. Kaito looked up at the other male to see if his facial expressions were that of pleasure rather than discomfort, swirling his tongue around the length.

"Nhg..." Takashi clenched his fists as his member was engulfed in one go, that was new, usually the girls would take it slow, taking in only an inch at a time but Kaito swallowed him whole with ease, it felt amazing to say the least "A-ah" he brought one hand up to cover his mouth, embarrassed at the noises coming from his own mouth, he preferred to be making others moan like this rather than being the one doing the moaning, he shut his eyes, unable to watch the other teen going down on him without pushing himself closer to the edge, after all he wouldn't want to come so soon, they had just gotten started.