Insert Creative Title Here ((RP w/ 0rochi))

GayYaoiPrince

Kaito was quite skilled and he hated losing, so it showed in his gaming. He had shot the other down another time. "Are you going easy on me, Takashi?" He asked, chuckling as he gave the other the next glass.

Somehow when Kaito wasn't paying attention, he got killer. "Damn it!" He sighed, looking regretfully at the shot glasses. The other was fine, so he was sure he'd be okay from one shot. He downed it slowly and let out a cough. It was stronger than he was used to, wow! But he sort of liked it in a strange way, especially the slight burning in his throat he got, almost similar to drinking pickle juice in a way. He shook his head. "Agha.. that's strong." He chuckled. "I won't lose this time!" He exclaimed, grabbing the controller and focusing on the game.

After an hour, Kaito had drunk more than Takashi, his face flushed. He felt almost as if his brain went to mush. He was quite giggly as well, which he wasn't used to."woah.. do you do this on a regular basis?" He asked.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GayYaoiPrince

• 0rochi

This was impossible how the hell had he died twice already, he drank the next glass as easily as the first, clenching his fists before taking the controller again "I'm not going to die again without killing you first!" he stated.

"Ha!" He grinned when he finally got a kill on Kaito, of course he new it was only one kill and that there was still a long way to go before the other would be drunk, then again he might be a lightweight so perhaps it wouldn't take as long as he thought it would. Eventually he managed to get on a killing spree, making sure that the other male downed drink, after drink.

Though Kaito may have ended up drinking more than Takashi, the latter had still downed his fair share of shots and he could definitely feel it "Hell Yeah!" he all but shouted, oops in the process of getting Kaito drunk he had accidentally gotten drunk too "This is so fucking fun isn't it?!" he left his controller aside and stared at the other teen "Is this you first time?" he asked, of course he was talking about it being the others first time getting drunk while playing games.

Kaito kind of felt like the room was spinning, in a slight dizziness he managed to stay focused. Personally he was panicking because he was afraid of what the alcohol was doing to his system, especially afraid of his liver not being able to process it. He saw how excited looking Takashi was and was sort of unsure why.

"Damn, okay I'm bad at this game while intoxicated." He giggled, putting his controller aside when the other did. "Y-Yeah, first time." He said, smiling. He felt a little worried of what was to come but most of his regular mind was replaced with a drunk state of mind. He laughed and got up to bring over some more alcohol. "So can't we just down it all now?" He asked, still slightly laughing. He had never felt like this before in his life, but he kind of liked the feeling. Almost like what he thought it was like to be high, just a bit more stupid feeling. "What will we do for the rest of the night of we're drunk already?" He laughed.

"Excuses, Excuses! if being 'Drunk!' affected the way we play then i wouldn't... h-have kicked your ass-" he laughed "Fuck yeah, let's just finish it off!" he liked the sound of that, getting drunk out of his mind was always fun, this was new though since he'd always be at a bar or club when we got this drunk and he would end up going home with some chick.

"Oh shit man, i don't know??? what else have you got to do around here or uh- what kinda stuff does a nerdy dude like you do for fun aside from like--" he stopped talking for a moment and just stared into the others eyes, almost like he had no idea what he was supposed to say next "Oh oh oh, right aside from school work and r-research and stupid shit like that" he slurred. He got an idea "I-if umm, you don't have any suggestions on what we could do--- we could...." he blanked out again "I don't know" he shrugged, thinking seemed so hard.

Kaito laughed and smiled. "Well I've got board games, and other video games besides black ops. Did you want to try another game?" He asked, surprisingly not drunk enough that he could take out another game for them to play together. "This one goes two shots per each loss, let's go!" Kaito exclaimed, chuckling.

They played until Kaito lost. "Shit," He laughed and down ed his two shots. "I'll get you in the next round!" He said, and managed to beat Takashi in that round. After a bit of this, they made it up to three shots before both of them were quite drunk. Kaito hiccuped, "We drank the whole bottle.. what now?" He felt crazy but he also felt filled with adrenaline, more than his usual self. Like he wanted to go play sports but he was too lazy, that kind of energy. He looked at Takashi and chuckled. "You look funny when you're wasted. " He grinned, and though that's what he thought he said, it just came out as a bunch of slurs and stutters.

"Fine, bring it on! we'll play however many games you want but just so you know i'll come out on top everytime" he said confidently, even games he didn't know he would be good at, it was a sort of talent of his. He laughed again, wow he found himself laughing a lot that night "Hah! i told you i would win!" he eagerly got ready for the next round of the game, hopefully he would win again.

"Oh- we're out of alcohol, that's sad" he managed to say clearly despite his drunken state "I usually just keep drinking till i pass out or till some chick wants me to go home with her..." he pouted, being a pro at talking with people who have had way to much to drink he knew exactly what Kaito had meant to say "I-I don't look wasted when I'm funny!" he protested, not even realizing what he said. He lightly punched Kaito's shoulder, honestly even if he hit as hard as he could it wouldn't have hurt the other at all, Takashi wasn't really strong physically.

Kaito laughed loudly and pat the other's shoulder. "I got some wine and coolers but you don't want that shit do ya?" He chuckled, busting out a big pack of coolers. He sipped happily, lying back. "Ahh.. how about we try a try not to laugh challenge?" He asked, still feeling quite giggly.

They put on a video and each time they laughed they had tp take a sip of their cooler. Kaito laughed more obviously and drank the most. Finally, kaito's hidden side was revealed. "Ohhh Takashi.." He moaned, collapsing onto Takashi and passing out completely.

"At this point I'll take whatever i can get." he shrugged "Sure, that sounds like it could be fun" now, usually he wouldn't lose that easily to a challenge but being drunk made it hard for him to not laugh at everything that was remotely funny.

Takashi's cheeks began to burn up when the other moaned his name, Kaito shouldn't being say his name like that, it was so... so... erotic "Oh my god, get off of me" he shook the other a few times in an attempt to wake him up but when he wouldn't wake up Takashi flipped their positions around, now he was on top of the other teen, he stared down at unconscious figure, he had no idea what he was thinking when he leaned down and pressed his lips against the others, he didn't just kiss a guy right?? and it definitely wasn't his rival right?!

Of course, though Kaito was unconscious, he heard the echo of the other's voice and felt a strange feeling on his lips. He was not aware of what it was because of course, he was passed out at this point, but he stayed motionless throughout the rest of the night.

When morning came and Kaito woke up in a sea of tipped shot glasses and alcohol bottles around the couch, he lifted his head and let out a groan. His head hurt terribly due to the major hangover, and he felt everything around him become blurred. Of course he wasn't sure where Takashi was, he assumed he was sleeping in the spare bedroom. He fixed his hair which was quite messy from the night before and began to snack on some leftover pizza. He had been educated on how to deal with a hangover so he had already prepared some remedies beforehand. He tried a few and he hoped it would wear off soon. What a night he had, too bad he could barely remember. Upon seeing Takashi he smiled weakly. "Come here, this will help your hangover." He gave him some of the medicine. "What happened last night after I passed out? I felt something weird."

After leaving a kiss on Kaito's lips Takashi couldn't stop freaking out mentally, in a moment he felt his buzz where off and being drunk didn't seem that fun anymore, he figured he should just get some sleep so he looked for a bedroom room and passed out on the bed.

Slowly he blinked his eyes open, he looked at the time "Shit..." he had only manged to sleep for a few hours, of course he had a raging headache but he was used to those so it didn't faze him much. He headed out back into the lounge where he had been most of the previous night, Kaito still remained passed out "Well i doubt he'll mind if i take a shower." he grabbed his extra clothes from his backpack and went off to find the bathroom.

After finishing his shower and getting dressed Takashi stared into the mirror, gently running a finger across his lips, remembering quite clearly what he had done "Fuck..." he cursed, he hated that he could remember, he left the bathroom and went into the kitchen where he found Kaito "Thanks." he took the remedy with a small smile "Uh- Nothing happened.... I just headed to bed when i couldn't get you to wake up..." he avoided eye contact with the taller teen, his voice was softer than usual.

Kaito looked at the shorter male. "Is there something wrong?" He looked concerned. Takashi was a bit out of character. Not his usual loud and confident self. He was wondering if it was the hangover, or if something really did happen last night. "You seem nervous."

He shrugged and got everything cleaned up from last night. "I hope you had fun, I can barely remember." He laughed, patting the other on the back. "Did you.. want to stay for a while longer?" His cat soon appeared in the living room, it's mews more like screams of demand. "Oh, I'm sorry sweetie." He said, putting down the food he prepared for the cat the night before, predicting that he would forget. The cat ate vigorously and he smiled. "She's spoiled rotten, I know." He chuckled.

"N-no, nothing is wrong" he let out a forced laugh "I'm not nervous at all..." he had to get it together, he was acting strange, he definitely didn't want Kaito to find out that he had kissed him while he was unconscious.

Takashi helped the other clean up the mess since he had been a part of making it as well "I suppose, i could stay longer... if you wanted me to?" he shrugged, trying to act a little more casual "Are you sure Princess wouldn't get upset if i stayed though" he looked down at the hairless cat who was nibbling away at her food "All you gotta know that happened last night was that i kicked your ass in those games" he stuck his tongue out playfully "Now that i think about it we didn't really talk much last night so we didn't learn anything new about each other... maybe we could talk for a while before i go??"

The cat finished the food and began to growl loudly at Takashi. Kaito picked up the angry cat and smiled at Takashi. "She'll be fine, she'll get used to you." He said, letting her relax on the couch. "I'll just have to give her a good association with you so that she doesn't become so defensive."

He sat with her in his lap and patted the area next to him.for Takashi. "It would be nice if you stayed but I understand that you have other things to do than spend time with a jerk like me." He said with a chuckle. "But yeah that sounds lovely, I could put on some music or a show to watch if you'd like." He suggested.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

'She'll get used to me?? Oh? am i going to be spending a lot of time here??' He thought, biting his lower lip a little "Yeah, okay." he watched Kaito sit down with the cat on his lap, would sitting next to them be the best idea? sure why the hell not.

Takashi sat down next to the pair "Careful, when you talk like that it might remind me that i don't like you" he warned in a playful tone "I don't have anything too important to do today so it can wait." he kept his eyes on the cat while he spoke "Just some music would be cool with me, i like any kind so just put on your favorite"

Kaito nodded, and switched to a music channel. Kaito really liked rock, especially classic rock. But he'd never tell anyone of course, but he was starting to feel a slight trust in Takashi.

"Wait, do you still not like me?" He asked, not being able to hint the playfulness. He could recognize his own jokes and sarcasm but sometimes he couldn't pick it up from.others. that's where his poor social skills showcased. He pet the cat in his lap and she decided to just curl up and fall asleep. "Heh, she looks like an uncooked chicken when she sleeps." He chuckled.

"Hm, i wouldn't expect you to like music like this" he said with a small smile as he listened to the music. He wasn't surprised that Kaito didn't seem to get that he was only joking "Well though i wouldn't say we're friends just yet what i can say is that i don't dislike you much anymore" he explained.

"Oh, you're right" he stared at the curled up cat, he pulled out his phone and made sure the sound was off before taking a picture of the cute cat "So... I'm curious about something, I've seen girls fawning over you before but have you ever actually had a girlfriend?"

Kaito laughed and nodded. "Most people don't expect it, but it's my favorite type of music." He said, petting the cat peacefully. "And that's good, I can't say I dislike you either." He agreed.

Kaito shook his head. "Well.. to be honest I used to avoid relationships due to wanting to focus on my studies and not becoming 'love struck' as they call it." He chuckled softly. "But I didn't really find an interest in girls." He said, shrugging but also trying to hide the fact that he was actually gay.

"Hah- that's good." So their relationship had gone from rivals to 'not disliking' each other over night which was more than he expected to happen after making plans the previous day, the question was how long would this last exactly?

Takashi turned his attention from the cat to Kaito's face "I get what ya mean, being in a relationship can be a handful, its certainly distracting but that shouldn't stop you from going out and having fun with girls" he shrugged "Oh, no interest in girls huh?" he didn't think much of it honestly, not everyone liked that kind of stuff "Have you got anything you wanted to ask me?" he inquired, his eyes wandering to the others lips every now and then.

Kaito was surprised with how much the two have changed, as well. He was hoping the relationship would improve of course but he was not entirely sure.

"Hmm.. well I was wondering how you have managed to have so many friends. People run away when I say hi to them." He said, quite saddened. He had some acquaintances from tutoring and math club but he didn't hang out with them or talk on a regular basis..now he was kind of realizing what he was missing when he didn't make any friends.

"I don't know?? people just like me cause I'm fun to be around or something, i don't know what other people are thinking but I think that maybe people think you're too serious and that you wouldn't be any fun to hang out with- maybe if you show people that there's more to you than just a serious nerdy guy, you gotta show em what you showed me last night." He just said what he was thinking. He looked down at the floor, was there anything he wanted to ask Kaito maybe?? he couldn't think of anything at the moment.

Kaito nodded and smiled.."I'm not sure, I don't want people to think that I'm too laid back, especially my teachers. I may be a major teacher's pet but its good for my grades." He said with a chuckle. "And what do you mean? I can't come to school drunk." He laughed. "Did you have a question for me? It can be personal, I don't mind." He continued petting Princess.

"No i didn't mean drunk" he chuckled "I meant just show them you can have fun, ya'know that you're competitive and like to play games like most of the other teens and that you're not all about just work" he looked back at Kaito again "Hmm... have you ever...." he stopped and shook his head "Never mind, was there anything else you wanted to ask me?" there was one thing he wanted to ask but he thought it would be too weird.

Kaito smiled and nodded. "Okay, I'll try at that and see if I get any other friends. " He said, appreciating the advice that he was given, and glad that Takashi actually enjoyed his competitive side. He heard the other stutter and looked concerned. "What's wrong? What did you want to say? Its fine really." He assured the other, not minding if the question had been too personal. "Hmm well I don't think so.. I don't have any I've been thinking of. How about you?"

"Good luck with that then." hopefully the other could make some new friends with his advice "I was wondering.... have you ever kissed anyone before" he whispered, it was barely audible but the other might have still heard him, He wondered if he had been the others first kiss, though Kaito may have been unconscious he had mentioned that after he passed out he had felt something so it might still count?? He couldn't understand why he was obsessing so much though, it was just a stupid drunken kiss... it didn't mean anything...

(Sorry if my replies are short, I'm going through a breakup and my emotions aren't too stable. )

Kaito shook his head. "I've never been kissed, ever." He blushed and scratched the back of his head nervously. "Though I would love to be kissed sometime. It looks magical." He said, chuckling.

"What about you? What's one thing you haven't done?" He said, laughing a bit. "I'm sure you enjoy kissing and getting intimate." He blushed, chuckling.