Kitty's Company (robertita & Orochi - private)

robertita

Kibou nodded. "They had 6 other kids so I understood." He said, getting up when he was told and looking at the picture. "Wow, you're really talented! You made me look so good." He smiled and his tail curled.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• 0rochi

“So they sell their eldest son to raise the others. Anyway it’s stupid” Mao said and was happy Kibou liked his painting. “We can continue tomorrow. What do you say about pizza for dinner? I’m lazy to cook now so we can order it. Plus I prepared some clothes for you. I want to see if they fit you".

Kibou nodded, looking excited. "I love pizza!" He mewled. They headed out to the living room. "Wait, you've prepared clothes for me?" He asked, looking surprised. He felt so wanted by Mao and he loved it.

“I love it too. Then we should order 2 pizzas and some milkshakes. I don’t drink beer or alcohol so I don’t have any in my house. But if you like beer I will order some for you” Mao explained and entered into his bedroom. “Yes I did, some old clothes from me. Tomorrow I have 2 classes then I’m free. We will go shopping. My friend told me about a store that sells clothes for neko”.

Kibou nodded and smiled. "No alcohol or me, just milk" He mewled, licking his lips. He followed the other into the bedroom, ears perked up slightly with interest as to what the other was doing. "Really? But I heard the clothing is very expensive due to having to make certain adjustments to the clothing. ." He blushed.

"I have milk. So then juice for me and milk for you. It will be a nice dinner in front of TV or laptop. We can watch a movie" Mao explained giving the clothes to his neko. "Not sure how expensive are but I can't let you naked. I made a hole for your tail in these old jeans. Try them please".

Kibou nodded and smiled, looking quite excited. "What movie are we going to watch?" He asked, his ears perked with interest. He was told about the jeans and nodded, taking them and pulling them on, pulling his tail through the hole cut for it. "They fit!" He mewled.

Mao clapped his hands like a little kid "You look great in them. You should try the T-shirt too. The pizza will be here soon and I don't want for the man to think we are doing weird stuff" he explained wondering why he said loudly such things. "The DVDs box is right there. Check inside for a movie".

Kibou smiled and nodded, pulling on a shirt. He looked through the DVD case and found a comedy movie, one of his favorites. He laid it by the DVD player to play when the pizza came to the house. He was already so happy that his master spoiled him like this. Soon the pizza arrived and they started the movie.

Mao was eating in silence enjoying the movie “I’m impressed Kibou. We seem to have same tastes” he said after finishing his slice of pizza. “Even same size on clothes” he added sipping from his orange juice. “Perhaps you will like coffee too?”

Kibou smiled and nodded, eating a slice of pizza along with enjoying the movie until he was asked a question. "Uhmm sure! Coffee sounds nice. " He smiled. It seemed like he was really living a rich life, he wanted to shove it in all the neko boy's faces.

“Then we will have a normal breakfast tomorrow morning with ham, eggs and a cup of coffee. While I’m at classes you have to clean my room and kitchen. And maybe the living room too” he said looking around.

"Mhm, that sounds nice - Wait, what?" He knew there had to be a catch to all this. He had to clean for him. He sighed and nodded, agreeing. Oh well, at least he was given a good home.

“I told you Kibou, I need someone to clean my house and a maid is expensive. I only afford to buy you. And your painting will bring us lots of money once I finish it. I sell some of my works” Mao explained petting his neko’s head.

Kibou purred and nodded. "I'll try, but I don't think I'll be good at it." Soon they went to bed and Kibou was happy to be able to at least sleep comfortably for once.

The following morning, he began pulling out some cleaning supplies and was sweeping when Mao woke up. He made an effort to get up early and attempt to clean.

Mao woke up slowly and smiled as he saw the room was clean. He jumped out of bed to search some clean clothes and laughed as he opened the wardrobe's door and clothes fall on floor. "Kibou put the dirty clothes inside instead of throwing them in the washing machine" he took the clothes and ran to bathroom. Once he turned on the washing machine he left the bathroom wondering where Kibou was.

Kibou was in the kitchen tidying up the cabinets when he heard footsteps. "Good morning, Mao." He said, putting the broom aside. "Have I done good? I didn't know where to put all the clothes, I'm sorry." He said, looking quite sad since he didn't do things quite correctly. "As I've said, that's why nobody wanted me." He said, his eyes saddening.

"The clothes are in the washing machine. I had to wash them. And lucky me I'm having a big wardrobe so your clothes have room once we buy them" Mao explained petting Kibou's head "You did fine, don't worry. Are you hungry? I promised you a yummy breakfast last night".

"Yes I'm very hungry, Mao. If you start on breakfast I'll get started on cleaning the living room. Wait a minute.. what's a washing machine?" He asked, his head tilted slightly with curiosity. He headed out to the living room when Mao began breakfast, sweeping up and mopping the floor as well as tidying up the couch.

It's a machine that washes clothes. This reminds me - I need to wash you after you finish cleaning. I don't want a dirty neko around" Mao explained taking out a pan from the counter and then ham, cheese and eggs from the fridge. "We need to buy more food today" he added starting to prepare the breakfast.

Kibou pouted. "You washed me yesterday!" He whined, finishing up with mopping the floors and dusting the voffee table and things. He sits down at the table with a sigh. His back hurt so much but he knew he had to do it.

Mao finished cooking the breakfast and went to look where the neko was. He found him on the couch “It seems you finished Kibou. Let’s go and eat. But first we have to wash our hands” he said wondering why Kibou was so scared of water.

Kibou pouted and quickly washed his hands in the sink, making sure to dry his hands off fast. He sat at the table and smiled, eating his breakfast quite quickly. The other had just sat down and he had half of the meal finished. He soon finished eating and thanked Mao.

"You were very hungry Kibou, you eat everything in 2 minutes" Mao said as Kibou thanked him. "I have to get ready to go to classes, as I told you yesterday I will be out for 2 hours. You can sleep meanwhile, we will go shopping once I'm back".

Kibou nodded and hugged his master before he left. Once Mao had left, he decided he'd curl up and watch television. Once he found a way to turn the TV on, he liked to watch reality TV shows, especially ones with extra drama. He watched until he slowly began to fall asleep.