Kitty's Company (robertita & Orochi - private)

robertita

Mao Hikari

6646fa6ae17569713a72436dbfe37b73.jpg

Hair: red

Eyes: green

Position: seme

Dislikes: annoying peoples, rain, noises, sports, spicy food.

Mao lives alone into his parents’ flat since they died in a car accident when he was 15. His uncle was his guardian until 18. He’s feeling blessed for having some money from his parents so he can attend the Art college, that was his dream since he was a kid. His free room was transform into an atelier for painting. When he’s not at classes he paints into his atelier and even sell some of his paintings. Thanks to that he managed to buy a second hand car so he can go to college easily. But one thing is missing from his life – another person to keep him company and to help him with the chores.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• 0rochi

Kibou Mizuki

d7a22f383676725a1f840c6af012e40f.jpg

Hair: White

Eyes: Blue

Position : Uke

Dislikes: loud noises, water, being bossed around, salty food.

Kibou grew up with his mother and father until the age of 16 when his parents could not afford to keep him anymore and sold him to an auctioneer, and he has been up for adoption since then. He has a quick temper and is quite lazy, so that is why he's been up for auction for so long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting chained up against the wall was not his favorite part of the day, especially since he hadn't been fed in days. His ribs stuck out a lot from not being fed and his bones were quite brittle. He was hoping today he would finally be sold, but he didn't get his hopes too high. As the area opened, he stayed for hours watching other cat boys who were shipped in just the night before get adopted so quickly. He just waited patiently for it to be over.

Mao looked around and sighed. His friend Dai sent him to this building where nekos were sold. He explained to him they are cheap and can do chores. Mao needed one as his house was a mess due to fact he was busy with college and painting. He sighed again and finally entered inside the building. “There are lots of nekos. How am I able to choose?” he thought and soon his attention was on a neko chained in a corner. “His hair is so white” he thought and he knew he wanted that one. “I can paint him today” he said loudly and approached the seller “I want him” the seller clapped his hands of happiness and quickly unchained the white neko “You are lucky today Kibou. Someone wants you”.

Kibou looked up and tried to give a smile but he was still quite weak. He was actually adopted. He couldn't believe it. He was hoping that he'd be fed soon. He was wrapped in a robe in fear of him getting cold, and he was soon curled up in Mao's passenger seat, trembling from the cold. He let out a soft meow every now and then.

Soon they arrived at Mao's home, and Kibou was so weak he could barely walk, limping and almost falling over a few times on the way inside. "S-sir, I'm quite hungry. I-I hate to a-ask but w-would you have any food?" He managed to stutter out.

Mao was shocked when he saw the neko was looking poorly. “Those bastards didn’t took good care of him”. He locked the door of his flat and helped the neko to sit down. “Of course I have. I cooked fished for this lunch as I heard that nekos like it. Also I have cheesecake and milk, I can do more food for you if you are so hungry. You need a shower after and a good sleep”.

"Thank you so much sir, I haven't eaten properly in weeks. There's not a lot that's edible in the trash.." He whimpered. He was served food and Wolfed it down like it was his last meal. He purred and curled up on the couch. "Thank you so much sir." He napped for a bit, hoping the other wouldnt make him shower.

Mao was happy he bought the neko as it seemed he had a very hard time. “I will let you to have a nap then. I will be in atelier if you need me. The door over there” he showed to the neko after he covered him with a blanket. He knew he had to find some clothes for the neko so he went to his room first to look for some.

"Thank you so much sir." He bowed weakly before beginning to fall asleep. He slept for a good 3 hours before soon awaking with a soft meow, stretching out for a minute before exploring the house. He accidentally bumped into Mao and squeaked. "I'm so sorry sir! I-I was just trying to see where you were."

Mao took a break from his painting as he needed to go to bathroom. “Oh, so you wake up. You slept for few hours. I was about to cook dinner for us. Do you like pastas?” he asked gazing on other’s naked body. “You need to eat properly as you are so skiny. I have some clean clothes for you after you have a bath” he said and opened the bathroom door “I’m Mao. What’s your name?”

Kibou smiled softly and nodded. "I'm thankful for anything you give me, sir. I'm Kibou." His eyes widened when he heard bath, and then backed away. "You're not going to.. give me one of those, right?"

Mao laughed “Are you afraid of bath? I will be a bubble bath. It smells wonderful and will relax you. I need to wash you and also treat your wounds. The fact they chained you let marks on your arms.” he explained entering into the bathroom. He quickly peed and then washed his hands and turned on the water. “I will treat you well Kibou, I’m a student and all I need is your company and to help me with the chores”.

The minute the water began to run, Kibou hid behind Mao's leg, trembling and clinging to his leg. "Please sir you can't make me go in there, it's terrifying." He begged and whimpered.

Mao smiled. "Why are you so scared?" He turned off the water and took a rag. "Ok, then sit down on this chair and I will wash you using the rag. And call me Mao, don't be so formal. I'm your friend not your master" he explained wondering what they did to the neko.

Kibou nodded slowly, softly shaking as he sat on the stool. As he was washed he blushed as a lot of his bruises and cuts were revealed. "T-Thank you.. M-Mao." He blushed and sighed softly as his body was washed with the warm water. Soon he was dried off and he started rubbing his head against Mao's arms and legs, purring loudly as a sign of affection.

“You have few bruises and cuts but nothing serious. You will be as new soon. You need to rest and eat well” Mao explained and petted other’s head. “Are you behaving like a cat? Will you like to sleep in bed with me tonight? Maybe you don’t want to sleep alone on sofa. Since you are like a kitty…”

Kibou nodded quickly. "Yes please, Mao! I'm so cold." He smiled up at Mao gratefully. Kibou later got up and headed out to Mao's art room, purring loudly. He gazed at the paintings and unfinished work, being careful not to touch anything. He soon found a stereo and his eyes lit up. "M-Mao, you have a music box! Does it work?"

Mao smiled as the neko entered into his art room. "Of course it works. The laptop is over there, choose music and I will paint you. If you allow me of course. I bought you as I love your hair colour...so unique" he explained wondering where Kibou to sit.

Kibou mewled in delight and managed to work the laptop. One of his favorite songs played and he smiled. "So you want me to get naked or..?" He started pulling off his towel and sitting where he was told. "Do I pose?"

“No naked, you can let your towel around your waist. I will try to represent you as an Ancient Greek God. I never draw a neko before so your tail will be a challenge for me” Mao explained and checked if the window was close so the neko won’t get cold.

Kibou nodded and wrapped his towel around his waist loosely. "Thank you Mao. I'm glad you like the way I look." He said, smiling happily and then realizing he had to keep still. He waited patiently as the other began painting.

“I’m sure if you eat well you will look even better. You are skiny now, those bastards didn’t look after you. My friend suggested I should buy a neko to keep me company but told me the market for nekos is a dangerous area” Mao explained starting to draw the neko. “How old are you Kibou?”

"Yes, they say they can't afford to feed me. I'm 18, I've been up for adoption since I was 16." He said, watching the other paint. "I appreciate that you picked me over all the other perky nekos.." He smiled.

"You are my age then. I'm a student on first year on Art College. My parents died when I was 15 and since then I live alone. My uncle checked me every week but he has his own family so I had to look after myself all these years" he explained keeping painting the neko. "I'm happy nobody adopted you until now, you are unique Kibou".

Kibou nodded, his eyes saddening. "My parents gave me up because they couldn't afford me." He said, "so I understand. I'm so sorry." He wanted to hug Mao but he had to stay in place as he was being painted. He blushed as he was complimented "ahh thank you."

“Do you mean they sell you because they were poor?” Mao asked being angry “I can’t believe such parents exist. But you have me from now on” he added finishing to draw other’s face. “Come here, I want to hear your thoughts” he said hoping the neko will like it.