Bl writers | BLINDED. Feb 17

ai_kaze69

BL-Writers-Feb-2017_zpsbuiifrvr.png

.::Info.stat::.

After being rich on contests for graphic, artists, video making, we decided that it's time to make a contest for people who love to write. This month we will have a new theme set and it's -"Blinded". You have to present your masterpiece, which describes love between two males. It's up to you how you will interpret "Blinded". So show us your imagination!

.::Rules::.

/No explicit content.

/Minimum 400 words, maximum 600 words.

/Only stories are accepted, no poems.

/The story must be rated as for 16+

/No racism, no religious topics, no animal/child abuse.

/Love must be between two males.

/Title of the story is up to you.

/Post the finished work on this thread.

/Read the rules once again.

.::Prizes::.

2,000 points for all that applied

5,000 points for the winner + a Manga cover card from the iShop.

.::Deadline::.

March. 2017

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlxxdyButterfly

• crystald

• Macys

• Saga

Yg2Xkt2.png

You wake up with a searing pain on your head. It’s because of last night. You worked so hard just to please your boyfriend. But it never happened. He ignored your effort like it was nothing. This thing is not new to you. Even if you didn’t get anything from him doing things he loved you’ll still on it.

It is now morning so you jump from the bed. The bed where you sleep is a bit small for you.

You boyfriend sleeps on the next room so you carefully walk to the door. You may wake him with the tiny little noise of your steps that’s why you walk quietly. This is the start of your day that will be followed by cleaning the whole house while your boyfriend is at work. Your day will end with you sitting on the couch waiting for your boyfriend even though he doesn’t look at you as he walks in.

How long you’ve done this routine? You can’t even remember when it started. You can’t even remember the day before everything turned to grey, the day in which your boyfriend’s love started to drift away.

It is hard for you but this doesn’t make you weak. You believe in yourself that if you serve him right, he will love you just like the first day you’ve met him.

Though you’re living in the same house but everything is different. He worked for the two of you. You cooked for him. You made love to him when he got the urge. It isn’t making love actually. It’s rape. You’re awakened in the middle of the night with him on your back humping you like it’s never going to end.

You prepare his breakfast, the one he likes, omelette. You set the table with two plates facing each other. After a couple of minutes, you’re done so you made yourself sitting on the chair.

You’re already eating when your boyfriend walk in to the kitchen. He’s already dressed and ready for work. He sits on the empty chair without saying anything.

You can’t even understand him so you look below while the two of you eats. You can’t understand him to the point your heart is wounded. All the sacrifices you’ve done mean only one thing. You’re just waiting for him to say that one word.

You think he is eating but you never hear a sound from him so you look up. He is looking at you. You’re heart jump as your eyes meet with his. You’re brought back to the days he’s courting you because of this. And as you look at him, you start to notice the tears making its way to the side of his eyes.

You start to cry also as he speaks.

The day you’ve been waiting came for he said sorry for the mistake he did two years ago. He was the one who’s acting that it never happened. You caught him naked with someone you knew but your love for him doesn’t change.

• 2 weeks later...

Eyes Wide Open

“What?” I stared at my best friend, Carl, dumbfounded. This was the first time I’ve heard that he was being promoted and transferring to a new office. “Congratulations, man! Are you going to their main office? It’s an additional half hour drive away so we need to find a new place to have lunch somewhere between our offices.”

“Let’s talk about it later” he smiled and continued to eat.

“I thought you were going to Japan?” one four friends said, and I choked on my steak. After coughing up a lung, I glared at Carl, willing him to correct our friend. But he just looked at me and shrugged. “It’s going to be one big adventure” he said.

My heart stopped. My best friend of forever, the man I’ve loved secretly all my life is going halfway across the globe. For years we’ve been seeing each other almost daily. And now I won’t be able to just drive to him and hang out. And once he leaves, I wouldn’t know when I would see him again, if ever.

“Excuse me” I said and left the table. I didn’t notice my friends’ sudden silence, or their concerned looks… Or Carl’s mouth twitching into a smile.

I groaned as loud banging startled me awake. After a night of bingeing on alcohol, my eyes burned and my head was killing me. But the banging didn’t stop so I climbed Everest… or found strength enough to open the door. My mouth dropped at the sight of Carl frowning at me.

“What?” I asked glaring at him.

“You left early last night” he replied quietly.

“And you’re leaving” I said looking him in the eye.

“Babe.”

“Don’t. Just go. Call me when you get to Japan.” I started to close the door but he blocked it and he looked really furious. I’d never seen him like this before and so startled was I that when he pushed into the apartment, I stepped back and let him in.

“You stupid blind fool!” he yelled. “Evan, I touch you all the time, hug you whenever I can, meet you any time you want. I’ve spent more time with you than anyone I’ve known, including my mother. All these years I’ve been hoping that you would notice me, but no! You hear I’m leaving the country and you just... leave. And now all you say is call me when you get there?!” He was almost shrieking when he was done.

Or… wasn’t done. He opened his mouth to yell some more but I pushed him against the door and devoured his mouth. God, his tongue on mine lit up my body so fast I almost lost it just with how hot the kiss is. I stopped though, even as Carl whimpered my name. “You jerk” I said as I stepped away. “You’re going to Japan!”

“No!” he shook his head. “No way, not now.” I looked at him hard and he smiled. “I’d die without you.”

I smiled back. “Everything you yelled at me, why do you think that is?”

Carl blinked, confused. “Why do you think I let you touch me, hug me, and all that?”

“Ohhh fuuuuck!” Carl started to laugh as realization dawned on him. “All this time I kept thinking how blind can you be not to notice me. Now I know who was really blinded here. It was -”

“Both of us” I finished his thought. He nodded and reached for me as I reached for him. Time to live, and love, with our eyes wide open.

Idealism

Taiga wrapped his rough large arms around my chest. A soft tingling swept across my nape as I could feel his breath shifting my hair. His breathing was steady and constant, as it was every other night as well.

I didn’t dare shift to get comfortable out of fear he would wake up, as he is a light sleeper.

Lazily, he noticed this tension and whispered commandingly, “Shouhei, go to sleep.” His arm lifted slightly and hit with such force that I only writhed in pain silently. The chain on my ankle rattled as I shifted to meet his request. I slept.

A loud bang woke me from what could not be called sleep but not consciousness either. Instantly becoming acquainted with the same scenery I have seen for the past 2 weeks, I fixated my eyes at the door in which the bang originated. There stood Taiga, my coworker from my evening job, with a pair of scissors in his hand. The scissors scared me, today was different from the past 2 weeks.

Two weeks ago, I invited him out for drinks with other co-workers but they had all bailed but him. To avoid any uncomfortable vibes, I proceeded with the plan to drink and leave after some small chat. Leaving the bar, I walked back towards my home. I had not gotten even 200 feet from the bar when I felt a rag being forced over my mouth and darkness followed.

Since that day, I have not left this room. I dare not look around because all over the walls are covered with candid pictures of myself of when I thought I was alone or safe in my home. Since that day, without fail, Taiga brings my 3 meals a day all of which are too much for me to eat. Before and after each meal he tells me 3 eerie words that haunt me: “I love you”.

He tells me he loves me and sleeps on the same bed every night. There were times when I put up a fight but no matter what I did Taiga has the build of a sports player while I lived paycheck to paycheck, never eating more than was necessary earning me a toothpick-like build. If I resisted his kisses or touches, he hits me. I no longer dare to resist, only accepting my fate.

“I love you” he whispers in my ear. He shows his love with violence, I have no right to reject that, I cannot. I begin to believe him as weeks turn to months, as he becomes my whole world. He sits across from me on the bed, with scissors in hand. Fear kicked into overtime and I rushed to say anything that may keep me alive.

“I love you too.” I force it from between my teeth. The look in his eyes change for the first time, his iris and pupils seem to blend together at that moment, reminding me of something I saw long ago.

“You don’t really love me. I thought you were pure but you are a liar too.” His voice is cold as ice and his grip on the scissors tightened. Strangely I feel calm. He lifts the scissors up quickly. I shut my eyes and relax, preparing for impact that ensues. Everything is numb and I slowly feel the warmth leave my body.

Ah, I remember what his eyes look like. It’s the eyes of a man at church who was always talked of the perfect life, it was the eyes of a man blinded by his own idealism.

It's been a while, everyone!

I may wish for a change but I will never look for a chance because this is my choice.

[Callous]

His gaze was that of an angry wild beast. I knew what he came for. He didn’t care for the pile of files as he cleared them off the table. He took my shirt off and threw it with the scattered papers on the floor. His touch was rough and unkind. There’s no doubt my body would be marked by his extreme lack of restraint.

“It’s alright.”

[Hopeless]

Our bodies connected. The initial pain made me gasp. Small voice of protest was pushed to the back of my mind as he sealed my lips with a passionate kiss. My body burned hot with undeniable need and desire. The heat washed away the anxiety in my heart.

“Ahn. Uhn. F-faster.!”

[Aloof]

Every thrust sent me further and further from reason. The world only had me and him in it. My walls had clamped around him. My nails digging into his back, I bit my lips for the impending climax. I held onto him tightly with my eyes closed, afraid of what seemed to be the end.

“M-more”

[Nonchalant]

I heard the door closed as he left without saying anything from beginning till the end. Like a cold bucket of water was poured, I woke up from the hazy, dream-like reality. Like always, he was indifferent after the act. I was lying alone on the table as the cold seeped into my back. My heart grew cold and weary.

“See you.”

[Greedy]

I knew why he came. He had a stressful job and I comforted him. I knew where he had to go. He had a perfect family yet he couldn’t let me go. I understood that there was no future with me- not the future he had always dreamed of. We belonged only to each other, once upon a time. But I was just not enough. And so I naively made that vow.

“I’ll always be here, waiting.”

[Egocentric]

He was self-centered and decided I was still his without asking for my thoughts even after he decided to have a relationship with her. Yesterday was his first wedding anniversary yet he still came with the smell of wine and her perfume. He never had to ask me because he already knew.

“I cannot live without him.”

I struggled to stand up and looked at my messed up self.

Tears?

There is no more to shed..

Escape?

There is no more strength..

Regret?

There is not a day that I didn’t..

Letting go?

How?

I was his.

And he is mine, even if only for a few hours a week.

He is callous, hopeless, aloof, nonchalant, greedy and egocentric. He is everything I hated BUT his everything is what I needed.

Blinded By Love

try reading this while listening to First Love by BTS' Suga from their album WINGS~!

[table=width: 500, class: outer_border, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

Nevertheless

He is, as ever longing for you. Eyes opened or closed, he continues to see you. And so do I, for I am his eyes.

It has long been a secret between the two of us. Hidden in his fidgety stares and the quivering of his voice, he was in love with you. It was difficult, but he resolved to lock his feelings for you deep in his heart. Now that it has come to this, watching him is unbearable. He has cast a spell upon himself, a dream of us three still together.

I am, as ever, tempted by his eyes. In the mornings, I join him as he goes out to walk among the irises which you love. He never seems to notice me, for he doesn't look at me. The two of you talk and I stand quietly by the side, just like how we used to. I'll have you know that I hated that. You've always hogged him to yourself, you selfish witch.

The evenings are better. Somehow, the spell wears off and he refuses to eat, so I feed him. He becomes quiet as his mind realizes you are not around. He goes to bed but he doesn't sleep. Tightly, he clutches his hair and curls around himself. He cries for you, his voice loud and hoarse. Gently I hold him, whispering shushes and rubbing soft circles on his back, and only then does he see me. He looks at me, tears clouding his eyes. He buries his head to my chest. I press him closer to me, aware of his softness and the trembling of his body. God help me, he is beautiful.

You are, as ever, greedy and selfish. I've always wanted him. I know you know that. In my mind, I've marked him mine countless times yet even in my fantasies, he calls for you as I embrace him. You've always known, but you never intended to hand him to me. Even when the three of us were together, you loved him more than I, your brother.

You crashed and drowned. You were burned and buried, you were scattered in the wind. You're gone, you died. You're gone, you're gone, you're gone. But why? Dear sister, you're still here.

Did you know? My heart broke when I first learned about you. No matter how vexing you were, I love you very much, because you were the best sister I could ever have. Your absence is searingly painful for us both, but dear sister, I'm begging you. If you're dead, stay dead. He keeps seeing you, and I too.

Every night he wears himself out screaming for you, his tears and voice all used up. He tells me to kill him, so he can be with you again. Look what you've done, you bitch. Let him go. I'm begging you. Let him go, he's mine. He's mine, he's mine, he's mine. Even in death, you tie him to you, you selfish, selfish sister.

Nevertheless, there is nothing he can do. You're gone and there's only me. He depends on me and cries to me every night. I take care of him. If I tell him I love him, he won't be able to refuse. It's only a matter of time until he loves me back. After all, I'm all he has left. Your death has served me well. Thank you, dearest little sister.

He longs for you, I long for him, and you are somewhere laughing at this absurdity we found ourselves in. Now tell me, who among us is the most blinded?

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

:_red_fox 14

[table=width: 600, class: outer_border, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

Simmering

The darkness that envelopes me thanks to the blindfold my boyfriend strap on me made my other senses lighten up. I was sitting with my back prop on the headboard, all around me there was silence stretching above me, broken only by my legs shuffling in the satin sheets. I tried to get a sense of what was going to happen but my devilish man was taking his time, making me simmer in the waiting.

Suddenly I felt a light caress start at my foot and move slowly up to my inner thigh where de caressing hand found a sensitive spot to attack. With deliberate slowness his other hand traveled from my nape to the back of my ear, passing through my neck down to the collarbone, making his way to my chest until he reaches my right nipple. He started to pinch it with the amount of pressure that sends chills down my spine all the way to my manhood. Each time he applied pressure I felt the corresponding pull in the center of my being.

At that moment he brought his head close to mine and softly whispered sweet nothings into my ear until I couldn’t take it. Feeling his breath in my ear made me feel connected to him and I let out a long sigh. I started to tremble and couldn't contain myself and let out a small moan which was encouraged with another pinch to my nipple and a caress to my pelvis, that hand slowly making its way to my back and massaging my bottom. I was lifted off the headboard and spread out on the mattress, with him on top applying pressure to my body and then rubbing himself on my bottom. The friction of our bodies became animalistic almost frantic, we couldn't get close enough, and my senses at that point were on edge.

My breath hitched then became more rapid, I felt like I needed air. The sensual motion ignited a fire inside of me, my temperature started to rise well above what I was accustomed to, my breathing was accelerating and I tried to control the beating of my heart, I called his name but my voice was little more than a tremor of air…

…The dream is always the same, the repeat of the night before he went away. He does that every time he´ll be absent for months. I wake up with a gasp, drench in sweat and yearning to feel the touch of his hands on my body once again.

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif

|| END OF ៙BL Blinded ~Writer Contest~៙ ||

[YaoiOtaku Writer Contest]

Thank you all for taking part in our Writer Contest!

The choice has been really hard since all of you are skilled and talented. So, this month's winner is

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The winner gets as follows:

- 5,000 points

- 1 Manga Cover card (please state which card you'd prefer)

Everyone participating gets 2000 points

2qx6qdu.gif2qx6qdu.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Thank You! So~ happy I won.

Oboreru Hitomi manga cover card :)