Beta reader request

Americandragon

I am looking for beta readers for my BL fantasy novel called BMDT. March the 3rd at 11:59 pm is the last day that I will be looking for beta readers. A word of warning, this novel has graphic descriptions of gore, blood, sex. Although not as graphic, I just thought that I would give you a heads up.

The novel is over 100,000 words. I will do my best to reduce it and edit it before I have you read it. I will send you beta questions and the link to the story through private messaging. So please respond through private messaging only. If there are any technical issues with the link or if you have a hard time reading it in the format I sent you, please let me know. I will start sending the beta reader questions out sometime after February 24th.

I will regularly update this post the closer I get to the date. The deadline to return the beta questions will be April 12th

As always, I appreciate everyone who takes the time to read even a little. I would also like to thank those who read my short stories on here. I do plan to post more original short stories on this forum.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americandragon

• Dayu

• 2 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
thank you! Definitely! I will send you the beta questions and the chapters after I edit it! Be on the lookout towards the end of February and the beginning of March!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am still looking for more beta readers. The book is 13 chapters. Its a big book but not super big. I will start editing the novel tomorrow. February 24th. March 3rd will be the last day that I look for beta readers I have extended the deadline to return beta questions to April 20th

• 3 weeks later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
i just sent you the novel and beta questions in your inbox